2 - first day

Jay's pov

"Jay, you're supposed to be happy to move here. Your dad worked hard to move here, dear" My mom patting my head and hoping me I will like the new place.

No, I'm not. We always keep moving to a different house mostly like once in 3 years. My dad worked as a CEO of his own company. He has two companies that located in Korea and America. That's why we always move out.

"So after 3 years, we have to move out again?" I asked my mom who were opened a box.

"Like usual, Jay" She didn't even take a glance at me. She kept admiring a frame that were from the box. A picture of my late sister. I always jealous of her since she got everything I want. I thought after her death, I will get everything but seems like my mom will never accept the fate that she has gone.

"Look at how cute she was" My mom showed the picture to me. She always does whenever I'm with her, asking how cute and beautiful she was like I'm not even her child. I know it will never be wrong to not forget about the people we lost but at least care about my feelings too.

I'm still alive.

"I want to take some air outside" I said coldly to my mom before leaving her.

After a few minutes walking, I found myself at the park. A beautiful park with a beautiful lake. I can't describe how beautiful it is. As I walk to see the most beautiful view, I saw a girl who were like around my age I think sat on the spot that I chose.

I approached her and sat next to her. Our gap are not too close. I turned around to look at her face. I swear I was so stunned by her ethereal look. I've never seen a person with this perfect look before.

I fixed my position,
"Here to clean your mind, huh?" I spoke up to asked her.

Her head turning to look at me, her upturned eyes looked into mine. I could see the spark inside of her eyes. She's so damn beautiful.

"Yeah, tired of living" Her voice is so soft. Even the answer she replied could see she was not in a good condition but the way she answer me were so polite.

We started talking about things. A thing caught my attention. It was her untie shoes. I don't even know why my body suddenly moved to her shoes and tie it for her.

"Y-Yah, you don't have to do that" I saw her blush cheeks. It was so cute.

"I can't imagine if you fell because of your untie shoes" I chuckled softly. I introduced myself to her and so do her.

Shin Eunsoo

Her name is so beautiful, right?

My eyes dropped at my watch. I sighed quietly and stood up. "I have to go now. It's nice to meet you. I hope to meet you again" I bid her a goodbye before smiling to her.

I hope she lived in the same neighbourhood as me though..

◇◇

I followed the teacher as she led me to my classroom. I was nervous as I'm scared that no one will to be friends with me.

I waited for Mrs Kim to allowed me to enter the classroom. As the teacher finally allowed me to go inside and introduce myself. My attention was caught by someone who sat in the middle of the class and a guy sat beside her. It was the girl who I met at the lake. I had no idea if she recognise me. I hope she do.