27 - the way i loved you

Days has passed means one month left before their marriage contract comes to the end. Heeseung's words kept repeating in her mind.

Your heart already beating for him.

As Eunsoo kept avoiding Jay, she was surprised he also avoiding her. She positively thought he may be tired of his works. She leaned her head to the back of her chair and looked at her unfinished works. Eunsoo sighed as she remembered she have to treat Youngsoo again at the mental hospital.

She tidy-up her desk and bring her stuffs before walking out from her office. Half an hour later, she arrived at the hospital. The nurse helped her opened the door and Eunsoo thanked her. She nervously approached the patient who was staring at the window calmly.

"Hello Mr Yoo. It's been a while since I treated you, am I right?" She said as she tried to bring a happy atmosphere.

Youngsoo turned to her and smiled brightly, "Hello, Doctor Shin." Eunsoo could see he was doing better now.

"I see, you're doing better now."

"Thank you, doc." Youngsoo shyly looked away.

After a long session, Eunsoo was amazed by how calm and different Youngsoo was. She doesn't have to be worried or scared of what will happened to her if Youngsoo did something to her.

"I hope your husband treats you good, doc."

She smiled slightly, "Why so sudden?"

"Just a hope." He smiled.

"Okay..I think I have to get going now. Remember my advices. Focus on yourself, okay?"

She said before bidding him a goodbye as well as he did.

"How was the session?" One of the nurses asked her.

"It's good. Keep him calm like this." Eunsoo said and smiled to them.

"Got it!"

◇◇

Eunsoo took out her paperworks and decided to do her works at a coffee shop. She was doing all her works that she didn't realised it already night. She cleaned her stuff and throw what she have to and walked out from the coffee shop. She was wearing the cardigan that Jay gave. It was comfy. She looked at the sky when a raindrop suddenly touched her skin.

She decided to walk throughout the night and realised it already midnight.

Eunsoo saw a restaurant after she walked away from the coffee shop. She was about to walk away, she saw a familiar figure who was walking out. She stopped on her track to see Jay as he noticed her presence.

They stared at each other for a while as if they haven't see each other in a long time. They stopped when a girl suddenly pulled Jay's wrist making he turned to her.

She smiled drunkenly before pulling him into a hug. Eunsoo stared at them in speechless before running away as it started to rain heavily. Jay was about to chase her but the girl who have her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

"What the hell are you doing, Seoha?" He asked as he pushed her hardly.

Seoha tried to open her eyes widely, "Jay-ssi, are you going to chase that girl?" She said drunkenly.

"What the fuck? Back to your sense." Jay said as he ran to chase Eunsoo before she went to far.

Eunsoo stopped as the rain dropped heavily and she wanted to catch some breath. She was confident that Jay wasn't there behind her.