6 - We're not the same

All the games competition has ended. Everyone was free to play whatever they wanted. Jihyun pulled my sleeve, "The boys are planning to play soccer! Taehyun also there"

I groaned, "I'm tired. You can watch it alone"

She pouted and tried to persuade me, "please? This is the only time we could see them playing soccer"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes before following her. I was tired and all I thinking was to go home and jump on my bed before sleeping until next week.

As soon as we reached the field, I saw Jay was stretching before play the soccer. The moment where he tying my shoelaces crossed my mind.

"Good luck, Heeseung" He widened his eyes as he was surprised to see me here. "I thought you wouldn't come" he asked me.

"Aww, do you came here to watch me?" He teased me while messing up my hair. I scoffed, "in your dream"

Jihyun rolled her eyes, "She didn't want to but I forced her" she said as Heeseung laughed. He stopped laughing as Jay walking past us.

"Jay in the same team with you, right?"

"Yeah, I hope he play the game well" I nodded as agreement.

"It's better for you to come here instead of laying on your bed"

-

The game has finally started. I watched Jay was chasing the ball as Taehyun chasing him from back. Heeseung called Jay to pass the ball to him but Jay ignored him as he pass it to Jake instead.

I could see how annoyed Heeseung to Jay. They're in the same team but Jay didn't bother to cooperate with Heeseung.

"Pass it to him!" Some random people started shouting at Jay to pass it to Heeseung. Jay rolled his eyes as he kick the ball and pass it to Heeseung but he kicked it too hard. The ball accidentally hit Heeseung knee hard. He fell down and everyone was anxious.

"Overreacting" It was all Jay said before he left the field.

As Jihyun was busy take a look at Heeseung, I left the field quietly and followed Jay from back.

"Jay!"

I called him but he ignored as usual.

Mad? I was really mad because he didn't play the game fairly and even he was the course of Heeseung's accident, he dared to left the field without approaching Heeseung and apologise.

I ran towards him and held his wrist, "What is wrong with you?" He pulled his wrist away from me.

"Ask yourself"

I scoffed, "Don't you realise Jay? You've been selfish since this year started. You didn't play the game fairly and accidentally hit Heeseung hard"

"So? It was an accident. What did you expect?"

"Apologies to him then"

Jay put his hands on his waist, "I know where you heading to. You worried because your boyfriend got injured and you chased me to apologise to him?"

"Why don't you leave me alone and help your lovely boyfriend?" He continued.

"What are you talking about, Jay?"

"Forget it. We're not even friends"

As he was about to walk away. I spoke, "Friends? Now you're talking about friends, huh?"

"Wasn't you the one who asked me to be your friend? Wasn't you who approached me first?"

"What do you mean by 'we're not even friends', Jay?"

His sharp Eagle eyes staring at me, "You will never understand. You don't know what happened to me"

"How should I know if you didn't tell me? I could try my best to help"

"No, you will not understand--"

"Just tell me. I will try to help you" I cut his words off.

"No--"

"I will, Jay. I can--"

"Can you stop?! You will never understand. My parents left me and went to another country! You don't understand how I'm feeling right now!" I was speechless as he raising his voice.

"Is that all?" I said as he looked at me in confused.

"Your parents left you and you chose to ignoring us and broke our friendship?"

"You don't understand" he said.

"I do. You're the one who don't understand yourself"

"You let your ego control your life. You only thinking about yourself, Jay. You threw all the chances to be happy instead of telling us your problems" I said as he lowered his head.

"You're all are stupid and will never understand--" The flame in me was boiling up and decided to cut him off.

"You're the one who stupid! You're a jerk" He widened his eyes under my statement.

"You could at least tell me that you're having problems and I'll understand because me myself also have problems same as yours. My parents left me too. They left me for stupid excuses but I never forget any of my friends"

"Even you didn't admit I'm your friend, I still went to you and care for you as a friend. I waved at you, I smiled at you, I gave chocolates to you as a sign that we're still friends but you never do the same as if I'm the one who wanted to be your friend first"

"You made me look stupid in front of everyone" I held my tears as I don't want to let him see it.

"Shin Eunsoo." I lifted my head to look at Jay who was close to me.

"Maybe I am stupid and a jerk like you said but remember, even we have a same problem"

"You and me. We're not the same"

Jay went closer to my ear and whispered, "I'm begging you to leave me alone"

Eternal Meant (Taylor's version) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें