26 - dinner date

They went back to Jay's parents house and being greeted by a serious looking woman. Of course, they got to answer where have they been at this late night. Mrs Park wasn't that mad since they both are married and old enough to take care of themselves. Mrs Park just worried if they left and went back to their house without telling her.

Eunsoo offered herself to sleep in another room and Jay agreed. She moved to a room that near to his room.

The next has come which a day she agreed to have a dinner with Heeseung. They have went back to their house. Jay has gone to the place where he shoot his drama. Eunsoo looked at mirror as she was deciding what clothes should she wear.

Eunsoo snorted, "It's just Heeseung." She wore white shirt tucked in with brown under knee skirt. She brushed her brown hair as she curled the low part of her hair.

She smiled as soon as she spotted Heeseung's car in front of her house. She went inside the car, "I told you I can drive by myself."

"You owe me a dinner last time so I want to do whatever I want."

Eunsoo chuckled, "Fine. Let's goooo!"

◇◇

"Heeseung, this place is massive and beautiful." She said as she examined the whole place.

"Isn't it?"

"Is it the same place you booked last time?" She asked and he shook his head before leading her to their table.

Their food are served since Heeseung has booked for it. He knew Eunsoo's favourite food and that makes she's happy to see the food. "Aww, you ordered my favourite." She pouted in happiness.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" He said making Eunsoo smiled at him.

"Let's eat!"

Heeseung smiled at her as he saw how her reaction after she taste the food. He ordered lamb steak for both of them and was sure it cost more than she expected. She wondered why Heeseung does that.

"Did you tell Jay that you having a dinner with me?" Heeseung asked her.

Eunsoo swallowed the food inside her mouth, "No, I didn't but I'm sure he'll okay because we had discussion about this before we went to Busan." She explained making Heeseung nodded. They have finished the food and decided to walk outside to have fresh air.

"Eunsoo." He called her. They stopped on a railing in front of a lake.

She looked at him who was looking at her directly in the eyes. "I've been keeping this from you."

"Wait. Let me guess. You finally got a girlfriend, aren't you?" She guessed jokingly as he chuckles.

"If I got a girlfriend, I won't bring you here."

She chuckles along as she waited for him to speak what he wanted to.

"To be honest, I like you."

Eunsoo raised her eyebrow, "Of course you like me. We've been best friends for years. It will be a surprise if you said you don't like me as your friend." She laughed as she was thought something else.

"No, not that way."

"I like you. Maybe, more to I love you? I see you more than best friend since years ago." Heeseung let out to make her understand.