1 - the time we met

Happy reading everyone ! 💌

"Tired?"

"It is not that hard, Eunsoo. Just stand up"

"Go to your desk and study!" I stayed silent as my mom continues scolding me.

Tired? I am. Really. I was forced to study and beat other people to have good grades. I did have good grades but my mom never show me that she proud of me. I don't have any free time as I always have to study all the time. She just can't see my hands without books.

Studying is not my thing, will never be my thing but people at school always think it is. My mom raised me with books and pens in my hand. My mom just couldn't stay still if she saw me doing nothing.

"Can't you just let me be free?"

"This year is about to end in a month, let me be free without books"

I could see her face were red and I was totally ready to get scolded.

Mrs Shin inhaled before crossing her arms, "Then next year, what will you going to be? A senior with dumb brain?"

"You will be 18 next year, last year of your high school. You need to be a student that juniors need to emulate"

I gripped my fist, "It would mean nothing if I didn't do it sincerely"

"Then do it sincerely"

"How can you succeed if you keep making excuses?"

I gritted my teeth. I swear to god I want to pack my things and run away so bad but I couldn't.

Just as I was about to say something, my dad approached us.

"What will people say about you if you're not having good grades?"

I really thought my dad will be on my team and back up me but it otherwise.

"Our family's reputation will be down--"

"So reputations are more important than my mental health?"

"I need freedom too, I need life too. I just can't live with forces and studying!"

"Shin Eunsoo! Don't disrespect us!" My dad suddenly raised his voice towards me. I knew what will happen next, they both will start nagging and scolding me like usual.

I didn't think twice, I took my phone and ran to the entrance door. My mind was so full at that time.

I walked to the nearest park. Good thing the park has a beautiful lake. I want auroras and sad poets. It only makes myself to be only mine for a moment.

I stared at the lake, it was so clean. I wish my head is clean like it. No problems, no worries.

Only happiness running around my head.

I took some stones and threw it into the lake. I stopped when someone came and sat beside me. Our gap are not too close, just a few short distance. Maybe the place I sat, could see the most beautiful view.

"Here to clean your mind, huh?" A half deep voice began to be heard. It was the guy beside me.

I looked at him and was stunned by his beautiful features. His eagle eyes, sharp nose, pretty lips and mostly his sharp jawline caught my attention.

Damn, how could I didn't notice this beautiful guy  I said under my breath.

I cleared my throat, "Yeah, tired of living"