21 - getting along

Jay woke up and grinned a bit when Eunsoo doesn't move away from his embrace and held him closer to her. He admired her facial features and slowly tucking her hair to the back of her ear.

Right, you're beautiful.

Jay was back to the reality and shook his head before sit up carefully to not wake her up, "What has gotten into me?"

He immediately took his towel and went to the bathroom.

Eunsoo opened her eyes as her heart racing hardly. She held her chest, "That's just a trick or a test maybe." She was embarrassed, really. Have cried in his arms, sleeping in his embrace throughout the night. There was no way she could be normal in front of him again.

Argue with a husband but then cried in his arms. What a drama, isn't it?

-

Jay let her rest in the room alone. Eunsoo was busy packing her bags since they have to go back to Seoul at evening. She heard the doorknob suddenly twisted. She wanted to avoid him so bad as she was still embarrassed. Jay entered the room,

As he leaned against the wall, his eyes flickered at her and a smirk dances across his lips. Eunsoo knew it's going to be bad if he plastered a smirk on his face. She decided to ignore his presence.

"Was it comfortable last night?" Jay teased her.

"Stop it, Jay."

He chuckled, "I didn't know you could be that clingy."

"I don't know you're a big hugger" Eunsoo easily replied, didn't lift her head to face him who walk closer to the bed.

"If I'm not a hugger, I won't let you cry and sleep in my arms."

No response wasn't because Eunsoo ignored him but she doesn't know what to reply.

Eunsoo only face him, although they're on the same bed and his face was so close to her. "Aren't you going to say something?" Jay asked her with his deep voice and pouted when Eunsoo doesn't give any response.

"Should I make you answer it?" Jay said making Eunsoo's eyes widened.

He chuckled, "You're supposed to say 'thank you, Jay' or anything." He ruffled her hair as she were a dog or some kind of animal.

She put his hand away in annoyance, "I knew that"

Jay lift up an eyebrow,

"Fine. Thank you so much for being a pillow for me"

Eunsoo's attention were distracted when Jay staring at her with a smile plastered on his face. Jay suddenly pull her into a hug, the hug which made Eunsoo comfortable the most. The hug felt warm and comfy and there was no reason for her to break it unless the hugger break it first.

"Jay-ah, what's wrong with you?" She asked the guy who suddenly hugged her.

"I can't imagine if I weren't there for you last night. If I didn't follow you last night, maybe something would happened to you" Jay said in a serious tone.

"So you were stalking me last night?" Eunsoo joked around but Jay wasn't responding as he was really serious.

"I was glad you were there for me too. I will got raped and possibly will left some dirts on your name..."