31 - full of regrets

edited.

-

"No."

"he's just my patient, how bad could it be?" Eunsoo said.

"it's not because i don't trust you, darling. I don't trust him. What if he does something bad?"
Jay response to her as he was getting ready to off to work.

"I feel bad to reject his offer." Eunsoo fix his tie and Jay purses his lips together.

"and I have a bad feeling about him so please listen to your husband." he kissed her forehead softly.

Eunsoo sighed out, "Okay, I'll just come out with any excuses."

"good girl. I promise to get home as early as i could then we'll go have some dates." Jay winked with a grin on his face making Eunsoo roll her eyes playfully.

-

It's already past lunch, Eunsoo was doing the chores but abruptly stopped when she heard the bell rang.

"it couldn't be Jay? it's too early." she thought to herself before checking the door tv.

"Yoo Youngsoo?"

Without hesitation, she gladly opened the door with strange feeling.
"Mr Yoo?"

"hello, Dr. Shin." Youngsoo excitedly greets.

"how did you know my address..?" she asked as she kept distance between him.

"I asked your coworkers since you can't meet me. I thought you got somewhere to go and here you are."

Eunsoo chuckles awkwardly, "I have works to do and that is why I rejected your offer, I'm sorry again."

"It's okay, may I come in?" he asks.

"Sure." she backed away from the door.

Youngsoo admired as he looked around the big house,
"You can sit there. I'll make you coffee." Eunsoo excuse herself then left him in the living room.

Eunsoo watched him comfortably sitting on the couch before dialling her husband's number. unfortunately, he didn't answer so she left with texts.

What time will you go home?
can you go home early?
call me back, okay?
*sent

She turned off her phone and startled when Youngsoo appeared out of nowhere.

"Sorry. I was checking if you're okay."

Eunsoo's heart beat was beating fast as she felt strangely. She grabbed a cup and started making it.

"I'm okay. please make yourself comfortable."

Youngsoo chuckles as he wandered through the kitchen, "Is your husband always leave you alone?" the sudden question made Eunsoo accidentally dropped a spoon.

"No, I got my work and he got his. May i know what's brings you here?"

"I just want to meet you. It's been a long time since we met and you have been rejecting my offer for the third times." Youngsoo pointed out and stood behind Eunsoo.

"it hasn't been that long?"

"it has. We haven't met since Jay's moved to another highschool."

silent.

Eunsoo abruptly stopped and turn around, Youngsoo smiles.