15 - the other woman

"I'll visit you again, grandma. I hope you're happy there." I put down the flowers on my grandma's grave before smiling and touched the gravestone. She always be the one for me whenever I got upset with my parents. I smiled at my grandma's grave again and started to walk to my car but something was stopping me.

My eyes spotted Jay who was crying while putting flowers on a grave. I went to hide to not let him see me. After a few minutes, he finally walked away from the grave before walking to his car with his cold face.

As soon as I saw he left, I wasn't hesitate to take a look at the grave.

Yoon hye-jin

"Is it his grandma?" I asked myself after I read the name.

"But she were born in same year as me." I examined the date on the grave stone. My eyes caught the flowers Jay has left. The smell was so strong, yet fragrant.

A hand tapped on my shoulder, I flinched in surprise before turned around. I was relieved it wasn't Jay but an elderly woman. She smiled at me, "Are you a friend to Hyejin?" She asked.

I cursed to myself as I didn't know what to answer, "No, I was passing by her grave because the flowers caught my attention." I let out a nervous chuckles. The elderly woman nodded as understanding.

"You can visit my flower shop. A young man bought this flower from my shop."

"My shop isn't far away from here." She promoted her shop as I smiled and nodded. How she talk reminded me of my late grandma.

"You reminds me of Hyejin, my dearest grandchild. Your face look exactly like her." Her words made me stunned. I could see her sad smile as she slowly touched the grave.

"She was too young to die but the fate said so."

"Who can fight the fate, right?"

I pressed my lips together and nodded.

◇◇

I opened the door slowly and only see Caramel sleeping on the couch. I was relieved Jay wasn't home.i went upstairs to go to my room but I saw Jay's door room wasn't close.

As I stepped into his room, I gasped in surprise to see how pretty and big his room is.

My eyes dropped at a book on his table. It looks like a diary book. I took the book and opened the first page.

Yoon hye-jin...

My first love

And my only love.

I don't get it why you have to leave me. I thought you're strong enough to fight it like you've always told me.

I moved a bit behind but I accidentally hit a frame by my elbow. I widened my eyes when I saw a frame where Jay's picture with a girl. I was about to collect the broken pieces and suddenly someone approached me.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Jay suddenly appeared. I flinched and felt bad for stepping in his room after he warned me to not going to his room.

"Jay, I--"

"Have you never learn how to not butt in someone's privacy?" He said to me as I decided to stay quiet.

"Your door room wasn't close so I decide to close it for you" I explained but he seems to not satisfied.

"Then you decided to step in my room?"