16 - flipped

"You can't normalising that, Mrs. Han. Although, you have a really big problem but that will never be a reason why you should committed suicide." Eunsoo said as she stared at her patient who was wearing a hospital gown.

"What should I do, Doc? I don't have enough money and my husband kept going into debt with wrong people. If he doesn't pay, they all going to find me and torture me." The patient lowered her head as tear started forming in her eyes.

Eunsoo held her shoulder before rubbing her shoulder, "You have a child with you, right? You have to think about the child too. What will happen to him if you're no longer by his side? Will your husband sell him to the people to get money? No one knows.."

Mrs. Han lifted her eyes, "My son doesn't deserve this kind of life. He should've been enjoying his life now, not surviving with me.." She said with cracking voice as her tears escaping from her eyes.

"I'm sure everything that happens has wisdom and lessons. You should stay strong and happiness will come to you either in this life or after life." Eunsoo smiled at her when she wiping her tears and started to cheer up. Mrs. Han nodded as agreement and decided to give in because she realised what Eunsoo said.

The patient's eyes dropped at the doctor's ring on her finger, "You're married, doc?"

A small smile formed on Eunsoo's face, "Yes."

"I hope your husband treats you good and nice, Dr Shin."

I hope too...

Eunsoo response with nodding and smile before giving the patient a gift. "Mrs. Han, it was great to have a patient like you. I hope you will stay strong for your son and yourself. I'm sure your husband will get a punishment of what he did to you."

Eunsoo handed a card of donation where it cost over 100,000.

"Happy holidays, Mrs Han."

The patient was out of word as she held the card,
"Dr, Shin, this is a lot.."

"And you deserve it" Eunsoo said making the patient smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much, Dr Shin. Happy holidays too!"

◇◇

Eunsoo

I walked to the hospital field where all the patients always play or enjoying their time at. I saw two kids playing with a familiar guy. I was surprised to see Jay who was playing with them. They all laughed as they jumped on Jay making me laugh as well.

I took out my phone and started record it to mess with him. I abruptly stop when one of the kid noticed my presence.

"Oh, I know her!" The kid shouted in excitement before went to me and pulled me.

"Eunsoo?" Jay question me. I awkwardly smile at him

"My name is Yeonbin and this is my sister, Minji!" I smiled at his cuteness and excitement as he introduced himself and his sister.

I chuckled, "I don't remember if I've treated you all. How do you know me?" I asked the kid who said it at first.

"I always saw you came here! You're the prettiest doctor I've ever met but too bad, you don't work here" The kid playfully making a sad face.

"Is she that pretty?" Jay asked making all the kids glared at him. I chuckled as I saw their reaction upon Jay's question.

"You're blind if you don't see it."