Chaos Rising |BOOK 2| Harry P...

De OliveRix56

Alexandra Marine is dead, but the game is still afoot. The seven leaders still survive. The Wizarding World n... Mais

A WARNING FROM ARIANA ADLER
The Prophecy
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE RAN AWAY
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND HELP
ARIANA ADLER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE CAME TO CAMP
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND A SIBLING
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MADE HER FIRST PLAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE FIRST DINNER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE REGRETS MOST
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET HIM GO AWAY
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST FOR THE FIRST TIME
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LED THEM ALL
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KNEW TRUE LOSS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK CHARGE OF KIDS
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WANTS BACK MOST
NICO DI ANGELO
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW A INTRA- CABIN FIGHT
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GAVE OUT PUNISHMENTS
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: FIRST KISS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: WOULD YOU EVER LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND
PERCY JACKSON
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK A DEAL
ARIANA ADLER
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BEGAN TO SEE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH
PIPER McLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WAS ENGAGED
PHOEBUS APOLLO
PERCY JACKSON
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FINISHED TRAINING
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ALMOST KILLED HIM
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KILLED HIM
ARIANA ADLER
PIPER McLEAN
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW THE NEW HIM
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LEFT HIM
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: LEAVING HOME
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WENT TO HER HOUSE
PIPER McLEAN
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE HELD THE SKY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BECAME A SPY
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MET KRONOS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ESCAPED
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FELL IN THE SEA
PERCY JACKSON
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GOT MERCY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST THEM ALL
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET GO
HARRY POTTER
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TALKED TO HERMES
WILL SOLACE
JASON GRACE
PIPER McLEAN

ARIANA ADLER

38 3 2
De OliveRix56

"He'll be fine," Aaron, the doctor that Bruce had called in urgently said, taking Tony's pulse. "He's pretty much in too much shock. Maybe take a week to recover."

"Nothing to worry about?" I asked, twisting the ring on my finger worriedly. 

"Nope," Aaron said, smiling. "He's going to be in a short coma."

"Coma?!" I asked, standing up. 

"Calm down," Aaron said. "I can promise it'll be short. Maybe ten days, max."

"Oh," I sat back down. The Avengers had left the building to find Thanos. 

I already knew what would happen. The stones would be gone too. That's Tartarus.

Tartarus always has a plan.

I drummed my fingers thoughtfully against my knee. 

"You're playing the piano," said Aaron, smashing a glass ampule open. "That's Fur Elise."

"I am?" I looked down. "Yeah, I am."

Aaron sat down after giving Tony an injection. He sighed, "So."

I raised an eyebrow at the guy. "What?"

"So," Aaron said, "what's it like being engaged to an Avenger?"

I had to think for a minute. 

Tony and I had been engaged for exactly two hours when we had parted again. 

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. 

Aaron raised an eyebrow. 

I closed my mouth and looked at the ring that Tony had given me. 

Tartarus.

Thanos.

Voldemort.

Alexandra.

Death.

The words rushed through my head over and over again. 

Tartarus.

Thano-

"You okay?" Aaron interrupted. 

I looked at him. Aaron was a blonde-haired man with incredible blue eyes and glowing tan skin. His hair almost ran along down to his neck, as though he'd been growing it out for months. It sparkled in the sunlight and was as smooth as silk.

I realized as I was staring at his hair and looked back down.

"Ariana?" Aaron asked.

"You're a doctor," I said, looking at him. "Are there cases where you must sacrifice something for the patients' better health? Some places, where you know that the patient wants something, but he can't have it?"

Aaron looked at me, confused. "Well, yeah," he said, scratching his head. "Course. Some patients don't want a procedure, but they need them.... at one point they need it so urgently that their consent doesn't matter anymore, because they don't have the capacity or the mental stability to do so."

I nodded. 

"How is this relevant?" Aaron asked after a short pause.

I sighed, and stood up. "I've made a decision."

"Really?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah," I twisted the ring out of my finger and placed it by Tony's bedside table. "Tell him I've broken it up."

"What?" Aaron stood up. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tell him I'm alive and well," I said, blinking back tears, "tell him that I will always love him, but this is a game I can't let him play."

Aaron stared at me, utterly confused now. "What?"

I kissed his forehead and the tears began to break and flow slowly out of my eyes. "Tell him," my voice cracked, "tell him to forget Ariana. Tell him that I hope he will forgive me."

"Hey," Aaron said, "I know I'm not some wiz, but I know what people feel. I'm a doctor. And I can tell there's some important, noble reason as to why you're doing this. All I'm saying is, your fiancé has the right to know why."

"Alright," I said, turning back from the door. "This game's getting bigger by the second. New players are constantly coming in, but only the old ones can defeat the true enemy. Unfortunately, I'm one of the old ones. Tony's personality is running to danger faster than I do. And I can never hold him back from doing that, because I'm running towards danger too."

I sighed. "Only one other person can truly control him. And she'll be here before you know it. And I know Tony loves her. Truly. Pepper Potts was the right choice all along."

"But he chose you," Aaron said.

"He made a mistake," I replied. "I'm not letting him get hurt for me."

I turned away before Aaron could ask me another question. I pulled the door open, when-

"So you're going to be a coward and run from the problem?" Aaron asked.

Blood roared in my ears. I grit my teeth and bit my lip so angrily that I could almost taste blood. I turned around. 

"No," I said, fuming, "I'm running towards the real problem."

Without another word to talk, I rushed past Pepper - Cecilia - my sister - as she ran to Tony in a hurry, her face full of worry. We did not talk, but our eyes met. And I realized, she was neither happy nor sad for me. There was no anger, no hatred in those eyes of hers. She was worried- and she was only worried for him.

I turned on the spot to find myself face to face opposite blue eyes and dark black hair.

"Thalia!" I exclaimed.

"You don't seem happy to see me," Thalia pouted, turning away from my apartment door.

"No, no," I pulled her back. "Sorry, I was-" 

I sighed. 

"Hey," Thalia said, looking to me, confused, "anything wrong?"

I opened the door. "You wanna step in?"

Two hours later, Thalia and I were discussing Tony Stark over a cup of tea and snacks.

"I mean," Thalia said, patting my back, "as long as you know that it's the right thing..."

"Yes," I sniffled, "but why does it always have to be hard to do the right thing?"

Thalia remained silent. She held onto my arm tight. 

"Maybe I should just give up," I said finally, wiping tears from my eyes. "First there was Luke, and then Tony.... maybe I should stop. I should stop and probably join the Hunters."

Thalia laughed. "As much as I would love that Ari, this isn't the time to make such an important decision."

"So what if I make it now?" I asked, "I haven't got anything else to think about."

"Dude," Thalia said, "there are so many things. If you join the Hunters now, then who'll look after my bro?"

"Seriously?" I smiled. "That's your problem?"

Thalia shrugged, grinning sarcastically. "Among others, yes."

I rolled my eyes, and Thalia put her arm around my neck, almost choking me. "Don't worry, sis," she chuckled, "once all this is over, we'll get you safe into the Hunters.... did you know Artemis has been trying to get you for years now?"

"What?" 

"Yeah," Thalia said, letting go of me. "Apparently she's been trying since you learnt to master the bow and arrow 'cause those are her favorite weapons. Who knows, maybe you'll be next lieutenant, considering the fact you'll also be the oldest girl on the team."

"Ha ha," I laughed sarcastically, "that's likely." 

"No, seriously."

I raised an eyebrow at Thalia, and she shrugged at me again. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," Thalia said again. "But she gave up after seeing you happy with Luke.... of course, that is, until you disappeared." She pouted. "I'm still angry at you for that."

"I'm sorry," I smiled. "I had to get away for a while. It's just that-"

Thalia smiled. "It's okay, I understand. But seriously, how'd you escape the gaze of every god out there? Like, that's top level."

I laughed. "Sure."

"No, even Athena wasn't able to find you, and she's your mom, for Hera's sake."

"Just luck, I guess," I shrugged.

"Luck, or good planning," Thalia smiled. "Athena always has a plan."

I grinned.

"But I'd keep on the lookout if I were you," Thalia said seriously. "Lady Artemis was telling me..."

"What?" I asked, alarmed.

"Well," Thalia fidgeted with her bracelet, "apparently... a few gods have been asking around for you... some stalking you.."

"What the heck are you talking about, Thals?"

"Apparently, some of them are trying to ask you out. Like, they're trying to ask your hand in marriage."

I blinked and looked down at myself. Black shirt, blue jeans, graying, platinum hair. Usually it's the redheads with red lips and blue eyes that gods looked out for. I was growing physically old at a rate faster than the fastest animal ever. "There's nothing special about me."

"Except for the fact that you're one of the strongest heroes that the Olympians have seen," Thalia said. "Alexandra favored you best. Dionysus literally considers you a daughter. You can hide amongst gods and hide from them too. You held up the sky for a whole month before Annabeth took it."

"And so Hypnos wants to call me over for a sleepover?" I asked.

"Well, it's not just Hypnos," Thalia shrugged. "Apparently it's Ares, Aphrodite, Thanatos.."

"Thanatos?"  I smiled. "Well, I wouldn't mind him..."

"Oh, shut up," Thalia shook her head. "It'll be fun meeting Luke in the Underworld as you date literal death."

"That sounds wicked," I smirked.

Thalia rolled her eyes.

_______________________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.4K 132 24
The war had ended and all of the demigods had been left to pick up the pieces. For Percy and Annabeth, it was harder than most. The curse had worn of...
382K 6.3K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...
3.9K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...