Facing Reality

By Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... More

Author Note
1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."
2)"You're bleeding out,"
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
53)"What have you done to me?"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

29)"Where is she?"

36 4 5
By Mystery_Writer_28

His outfit above but please imagine the suit all black pls with the white ig still present or just imagine it how u want

Alessandro POV:

I haven't heard her voice in a year. It's been a year since I felt her soft skin on mine. It's been a year since I've seen that lovely smile. But it felt like an eternity to me.

A few months ago, when I looked at her, she didn't seem like herself. It was as though she wasn't in control, or so my mind wants me to believe, rather than thinking she betrayed me. But why would she turn on me? It makes no sense.

Why would she try to shoot us? Nothing is making sense right now

"Alessandro, hello, I'm talking to you," I hear someone say, causing me to tilt my head in their direction. When I realized it was Mama Iris, I smiled and apologized to her.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I say, with a sigh. "As a mafia leader, you must keep an eye on your surroundings at all times, with no distractions. Remember that anything might happen at any time "In a motherly tone, she advises.

I nod. "What are you thinking that has you looking so angry and flustered all at once?" she says, knowingly.

"Nothing," I say, and she scoffs.

"So, you're saying you're not thinking about my daughter?" she asks.

I've realized that she considers Thalia to be her daughter, which is perfectly Alright. She stated that she would never compete with her biological mother and would love to meet her and see if they could form a connection. Whatever it was, if there was no bad blood between them.

At the cafe, I realized that both Thalia and her mother were missing, and if the stories her mother told were true, he also had her. I attempted to reach Thalia's father, but he seemed to have vanished. That was starting to irritate me.

He's suddenly nowhere to be found. It's starting to make me suspect he's involved as well.

At this point, I suspect everyone.

"No, I'm only thinking," I say. When that was the best, I could come up with, I sighed internally.

"Mhm, sure. Therefore, when you see her, make sure you bring her back safely. Okay?" She murmurs quietly, and I nod. She squeezes my arm and walks away.

I frown and walk to the room I'd marked as mines. It wasn't the same as at home, but it'll suffice. It's not that I don't have any homes here, but I felt more at ease with people I know. While Finn was in Italy handling the businesses, Lorenzo, Elio, Alfonso, and a few of my men stayed here.

Occasionally, Mirabella would drop by to see how we were doing and how the search for Thalia was going. She undoubtedly felt horrible and tried to help, but her feelings got in the way. Mirabella therefore spent time with her girlfriend, whom I have yet to meet.

She did, indeed, initially accuse Thalia for putting her in a coma, but she later began to suspect there was more going on.

I open the door and enter the shower while listening to music. I don't normally listen to music in the shower, but she made me understand how enjoyable it can be.

I grab the body wash and scrub my body before rinsing off the soap. I groan and submerge my face in the water because I can't get my thoughts from her.

Her smell, the way she teased me about my style, her boldness, her confidence, and the way she handles herself make me even more angry that she was taken away from me.

I never hated Thalia; instead, I resented myself for failing to protect Mirabella and vented my frustration on her. I sincerely regret it and wish things could be different.

I'm the boss of the mafia, how could I let something like this happen? This could have been avoided if I had done more. No, he would not have been able to take her without first going through me. As trite and cringey as those sounds, if I ever get her back, I will never let anyone hurt her again, even if it means getting hurt myself.

I get out of the shower, dry off, and wrap a towel around my waist. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After applying lotion to my skin and deodorant under my arms, I take some gel and push my hair back a little, leaving a piece in front and watching as some of it curls up.

Damn thing always escaping

I put various rings on my hand and unconsciously placed one of the rings with her initials on it on my ring finger.

I step out of the bathroom with the towel still wrapped around my waist, into the closet, and look for something to wear. After I find it, I change into my boxers and put on my clothes.

After I finish getting ready, I see the others waiting for me. Lorenzo and Alfonso were both dressed in a black button-down with black pants. The three trios were dressed formally in suits and dress shoes.

Atticus was dressed in a white button-down shirt and black dress pants. His blonde hair was slicked back, enhancing the scar across his face.

He says, "Ready," and I nod. Even though I felt nervous for no apparent reason.

Why was I so nervous?

As we heard a baby cry, Atticus rolled his eyes. "Every time I go on a mission, she does this. I promised to return and read her a bedtime story."

We all nodded and left the house, getting into the car and driving to Club Fantasy.

~~

When we arrived at the club, I observed how crowded it was and how there were more guards than normal. Meaning that the two mafias were already here but we've been here for 5 minutes, and I haven't seen Thalia yet nor another Russian.

"Aw shit," I hear someone say through my earpiece. I roll my eyes and gulp down the liquid in my glass. "She's dancing on me," says Lorenzo.

I hear cheering from what sounds like Atlas.

"Stop acting like a virgin and focus," Alfonso adds as he pours drinks for others.

"Fuck you," he says, and the trios snicker, prompting Atticus to threaten them.

"You fools need to focus and keep an eye on the doors," I say as I look around. I make eye contact with a girl and turn away because I don't want to talk to her.

Hopefully she doesn't come over here

My hopes were crushed as she strutted over here, bending slightly so I could view her breast. I keep my gaze away from her and glance around the room.

Where the hell is she?

"Hello, handsome," she says as she tries to touch me, but I quickly jump up. "Don't touch me," I say sternly.

"Hm, but this is a strip club, so that's what we do." She says this as she runs her fingers across the front of my pants.

What the fuck? Am I being harrassed?

I literally told her I didn't want her touching me, but she still did it. If it were the other way around, I would be called a variety of derogatory terms.

Thalia is the only person I want touching me.

I'm enraged at the girl because I don't want to harm her, but she's doing too much.

The room dimmed somewhat, and the announcer on stage said something, but I disregarded it all and concentrated my rage on the girl in front of me.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in close enough to threaten her. "If you ever touch me again, I will cut off your fucking legs and arms and feed you your own flesh. Then I'll watch as your life leaves before my eyes as I slice your throat. Do you understand?"

My face was near to hers as she was suddenly hyperventilating. "She's here," I hear through the earpiece. When I look up, our gazes lock.

She stares at the girl in front of me first, then at me.

I look into her eyes and see something that like hurt and fury as she glances at the girl again and then at me. I watch her arm twitch slightly before she turns her head away from me and the other individuals in the room.

The girl hurries away from me, checking to see if I'm following her. Yet, I am not concerned about her. I'm concerned about the woman in front of me, who has turned to glare at me.

It's not what it looks like

I watch as she turns her body away from me and wraps her hands around the pole while maintaining eye contact with me, spinning her legs around it. My rage was intensified when I heard all the men in the room cheering for her.

I wanted to shoot them all. Especially when she grinned at them and glared at me while dancing.

"Wait, what the fuck?" I overhear Atticus exclaiming. He probably doesn't want to witness his little sister half naked and dancing on the pole.

It's okay, I can watch for him

With dark, lustful eyes, I watch as she descends to her knees from the pole and crawls forward, slowly laying on her stomach and arching her back. She then rolls onto her back and runs her hands slowly through her chest to her stomach, as if she were tormenting everyone in the room.

She stands up and moves her body to the rhythm. Her body moves slowly and sensually, and I wonder if she realizes she's seducing me. She slowly puts her hands on the pole, her ass towards the audience. Slowly bending down, she runs her hands down her legs.

When she stared longingly at me, I was too engrossed by her enticing gaze to see she had brought out a gun. From the stage, one of the Mafia leaders was shot in the head. Everyone began screaming and scattering, eventually obstructing my view of her as she dashed off the stage.

I knew it, she was here to kill them

"Fuck"

"Where is she?" I yell as I push people out of my way.

"I don't see her." The trio says together. "Me neither," Alfonso responds as he pulls his revolver from behind the counter.

"Alessandro right there near the mafia members," Atticus says as he pushes his way through the mob to reach us. I turn to my left and rush over to the mafia members. Several rounds are fired, causing people to go ballistic. I took out my gun.

As I arrived at the table, everyone had been shot. I look around, running my fingers through my hair. "Damnit, she's gone."

The French Mafia boss emerges from the restroom, perplexed, and accusingly looks at us. I grabbed his shirt and ordered him to come with us. Why on hell were they here, and why the hell did she murder them?

I'm starting to think she's not on our side.

~~

We arrived at the warehouse rather than taking him home since it is too risky. When we sit him down, he begins cursing us in French. I roll my eyes at him and tap his shoulder, and he turns to face me. "Shut the fuck up," I say annoyed by his talking.

"Tell us why you're meeting with the Irish and why someone would assassinate you both," Atticus adds as he places a chair in front of the man. He leans back and spreads his legs as he sits.

"How do I know you're not the ones that killed my members" he says in a heavy French accent making it almost hard to distinguish if he was speaking in English.

"Idiot, if we killed your members, why didn't we kill you?" Atticus asks, rolling his eyes.

"Because you want answers, you're going to kill me, oui?" With raised eyebrows, he says.

"If you don't talk, I'll kill you," I threaten, leaning in with a maniacal smile.

"Damn you, Alessandro, I'm not afraid of you," he says with a faint smirk. I moved back and smiled. "Well, it was worth a try, you jackass" I remarked, shrugging.

He tsks and comes forward "You know you can't just shoot me. You giant teddy bear, I'm your pal."

"If you ever say that again, I'll cut your head off" I say honestly making his hands rise in surrender. "Well, I know you will, so I'll shut up," he adds.

"Now tell me what you want to know," he says, looking at us. "Why are you meeting with the Irish mafia?" Atticus inquires.

"Discussing business interactions, expansion, and financial transactions. But the main reason is the constant threats we've been receiving "He states.

"What kind of threats?" I ask. "Russia's mafia. Skiá, which translates to "shadow," is a new assassin. They've been killing everybody who even dares to harm the Russian mafia. They're called shadows because you'd see a body and then it'd vanish, leaving only a black shadow in your path "He says.

Atticus and I make eye contact, "Thalia"

Author Note:

Let's keep our hands to ourselves; if someone says no or doesn't want you to touch them, don't. Nobody wants to be harassed, regardless of gender or circumstance.

Is Sandro falling deeper for Thalia? Or did he already fall?

Who's Skia?

Thoughts on Mirabella?

Thoughts on Allicus?

Thoughts on this chapter?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

2278 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 60.2K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
95.7K 2K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
327K 6.3K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
2.1M 35.7K 93
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...