Holonatural Occurrences (Holo...

Oleh Phanzure

Turns out, life isn't as it seems as it creeps its way into Haru Shinzou's life. While on a trip, he encounte... Lebih Banyak

The Start of It All...
Phoenix's Feather
Moment of Action
The "Super-Duper-Extra Promise"
Life Is Strange
...
The Rabbit-Hole Begins
Sakura Miko
Getting the Book(?)
Surprise Visit
The Date(Encounter)With The Reaper
Climbing Memories
It (Was) Wasn't Your (My) Fault
Ninomae Ina'nis
It Was Me, Ina!
Evaporated Flames
Question of Value
(A/N) Please Read. Announcement
No Such Thing of Peace of Mind
Chapter 19
Bloom (A/U) Special Conversation
Confusion Spreads; More Questions
If Only....
Ookami Mio
Another Tomorrow.
Let's Talk, Calli-san
Necromancer
Something New
Within The Soul
Mori Calliope
Who I am (Kurokami Fubuki)
It's Going to Get Harder.
Careful What You Say
Initiate Hololive
From What I Think
It Won't{Stop}Get Better (A/N Added)
Doubt
To Fight You Must Lose
A Beating Sound.
Thank You... Seriosuly. (A/N)
Her Objective.
Fake
Pent-Up Emotions
Sorry.
A Promise From Haru Shinzou.
[Redacted]
Die Again.
New Student
Cry for Forgiveness
Payment
Release.
Moonlight
Gotta Move
Laboratory
Part 1 Finale
Relaxing
Flipped Coin?
Amelia Watson (?)
Our Future
I Saved Her
Are You Not Entertained?
Hm?
Merry Holodays
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Phoenix's(?) Cry
Was It My Fault?
2k Special Question
Q and A
No Reason.
What To Do.
New Me
Selfless
Rest.
Predator.
With One Another.
Sunday
Vacation
Starting Off Great!
From Which I(You) Start From
The Beach
This is Unexpected
A Request From Nature
What Does She Want?
Back and Forth.
Reunited Once Again
Coco, Why?
We Found The Computer Room!
Robot(s)
Matey
Do I Have Your Word?
Boredom?
Spread
Hitori
(A/N) A Question.
Stressed.
Fire.
Nature and Time
A Losing Battle
20 Minutes
When Hope Is Lost
Our Last Stand
Responsibility
Arc 2 Finale
Hang Out?
At The Welcome Mat
A New Experience
Your Second Chance.
Society.
Deal?
No Chapter This Week
A Bit of Training
Arc 2 Finale
Goat or Sheep?
Anyone Have a Plan?
Red Envelope
Black And White Rooftop
Blue Night Sky
Imposter
What Is Possible Now?
It's All About Survival
One is Worse
Returning A Favor
A Trap Worth the Risk?

Thief

325 18 6
Oleh Phanzure

"Estimated time before arrival: 5 minutes."

We had left our vacation behind us after that day. Well, it was my vacation from school that we left, but that doesn't matter. Even if everyone wanted me to relax and chill during this vacation, it was already ruined with Mumei and everything that happened already.

"Alright, since we're almost there, I'd rather give everyone a heads-up when we arrive in the city." Calli had grabbed her suitcase from above her and gathered everyone's attention. "No eye contact with anyone weird. Poor people, men in fashion clothes, or anyone. Lots of people like to start fights in this area, so it's best we keep our eyes always in front of us." Everyone was clear with what she was basically saying.

As I looked out the window to watch the city begin to color in blue, I was surprised by the fact that I haven't gone here before. Everything looked beautiful to the point that nothing could be wrong in the city. But on Calli's behalf, I knew that this wasn't the whole picture.

Let's just hope that nothing bad happens when we first get there. I'm sure that everyone besides Pekora or Ayame could behave themselves without causing anything alarming.

As for the new group that's added along with us, I'm unsure, but for everyone's sake, they won't make any kind of problem for us.

So we should be alright.

..

I might be jinxing myself here.

Again.

        -Holonatural-

After getting out of the train, we followed Kiara as she had bought another house in this area. I'm actually done questioning where she gets her money from to actually buy another house. As long as it isn't something evil, to which Kiara wouldn't do something like that. It's just a bit odd that she's not telling us a lot of where her finances come from.

"Hey, Kiara, what's with the hood?" Gura was vocal about her confusion. Indeed, Kiara was wearing a brown hoodie with a hood over her head for some reason.

"Uhh... No reason?" That response was definitely suspicious, but if Kiara wanted to tell us, then she would.

"Takanashi Kiara is the..." Takane-san had covered Iroha-san's mouth with her own hand. From the looks of it, Iroha-san looked a bit tired enough to not notice what she was saying out loud. How much does she know about us...?

"Please don't mind her! She's a bit sleepy from the train ride!" As long as it didn't cause any harm, then I don't have a problem.

"It's fine. Just don't... be weird, okay?" I wanted to slap myself for how vague that sounded as everyone was basically weird in their unique way. Including me.

"Right! Please forgive her!" I nodded my head as I was a bit okay with her word, but as for everyone else, I was unsure internally.

As we exited the train station I was amazed by the beauty of it. Everything felt filled with color and I couldn't stop staring around the shops, windows, and buildings. If Calli hadn't warned us about this place, I would've made multiple mistakes.

Just got to make sure to not stare at people.

"Amazed by what you see, Haru-kun-peko?" Pekora had noticed my gazes at the area, that I couldn't help be feel a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry, just surprised that I haven't been here yet. Everything looks so amazing out here..." Pekora then smirked.

"Ah, but you haven't seen Pekoland-peko! The land is all the beauty that you need to see! As royalty, I'll be sure to give you sight-seeing tickets for free-peko!" A free ticket, huh? Wait, does that mean I have to buy a ticket in order to sight-see?

"Uh... Sure. Just as long you don't cause any ruckus and prank us, right?" Her ears had twitched a bit was she quickly turned away from me.

"O-Of course I won't! As royalty, I will be at my utmost behavior while guiding the pea- people into Pekoland-peko!" She's naturally lying just as she breathes...

Passing by many shops, while we had been stared at a bit from people from time to time, it appeared as if we were fine for now. I don't think there are groups such as big as ours to be walking around naturally, so they might think that we're just looking around or tourists.

With Kiara being in front of me, I notice that she's trying her best to hide her hair and face on her hood and I couldn't under can't understand why.

Why was she trying so hard to hide her identity? Did she do something here terrible enough that she wasn't allowed to step a foot back in here? Or... that's just my thoughts playing out.

Mio, Fubuki, and Gura had noticed her actions as well, but haven't spoke up about it. Gura's answer from her was vague and it didn't help us clue into why she was doing this.

"H-Hey! Stop her!" Hearing a middle-aged man scream out to us, we all turned around to see a girl with blonde hair in a dirtied hoodie and shorts, and a appropriately dressed man in a suit and tie.

"P-Please, help me!" The girl ran right behind Takane-san as she tried to hide away from her pursuer. As the man was trying to capture his breath as he stopped in front of us.

"She... She pickpocketed me!" The man exclaimed out to us. Luckily, no one was around to see this.... strangely.

"Watame did nothing wrong! I never took your wallet!" The man brought out his wallet, which had nothing in it.

"Nice try, little girl, but you threw my wallet away to make this innocent play! Return all the money that you've stolen from me!" Before the girl responded, Takane-san spoke up.

"Excuse me, sir? Do you have proof that this girl had stolen the contents from your wallet? Because unless we have proof that she had stolen from you, then we can not take your word." The man was taken back a bit by her. In Takane-san's perspective, we weren't taking sides. I for sure wasn't. We don't know if this man is making this up for some reason... And we don't know if this girl really did pickpocket him.

"Ku-! Then check her! Her hoodie pockets! Her pants pockets! If she has two one-hundred dollar bills, then that tells you that it's mine!" After checking her pockets, there was nothing in there.

"Please empty out your pockets, miss." Takane-san spoke softly to the girl so that she felt more comfortable. But for some reason, the girl only grabbed the bottom of her hoodie and pulled it down with a reddened face.

"I-I... I'm not wearing any pants..."

Ah.

I see...

Hmm, well, this could be bad.

"S-She's lying! This little rat is playing with her words right so that-!" Takane-san's expression had hardened and gave the man a threatening gaze.

"Sir, please watch your mouth. I will call the authorities based on your intentions. You-"

"Hiiya!" The girl suddenly screamed as... Gura raised the bottom of the girl's hoodie.

"Yup, she's just wearing panties."

"""Gura!""" Gura winced after being smacked on the head by Mio. We weren't expecting her to do any of that.

"What?! We had to make sure here! And there no shame in it either! I'm not wearing any pants either! "Gura had a cartoon-like bump on her head as she crossed her arms. This girl...

"I don't care about any of that! What if she hid the money in-" That was when Calli had stepped in as well.

"Alright, dude, it's time for you to go. Unless you want a foot in your ass, then leave." The man was frustrated. It was clear on his face.

"I'll... You won't see the last of me, you damn women!" He ran away. Wait, huh? Did he basically call me a girl? Did he not see me? Or was it my hair again?!

"Thank you all so much. I don't know how to repay you all... Well, I don't have any money to even repay anyone here, actually. Hehehe...." Calli had patted her head.

"Don't worry about it. It's about time we started going, so make sure to stay out of trouble, okay?" The girl nodded her head before she had something else to say.

"Wait! Are you tourists?! Because if you're lost, then I can assist you on your trip! Just let me come with you and I'll help you all as a repayment!" Takane-san was the first to respond.

"I'm sure that you want to help, but we don't need any extra hands. But... that's just me. Shinzou-kun? What are your thoughts?" Oh, she was asking me here.

"Well, I'm no leader here. It's up to everyone else here if that's okay with them. But... as long as she doesn't do anything weird... Then she can tag along." My words had brought a small discussion with everyone.

And with that being done, it was the majority vote.

She's coming with us.

Let's just hope that this wasn't a bad idea.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

214K 33.6K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
824K 32.6K 138
Un artbook(? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Siganme en Instagram pls (🌸ಥ_ಥ)/ ❤ Instagram → @kuhory https://www.instagram.com/kuhory/?hl=es-la