Facing Reality

Oleh Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... Lebih Banyak

Author Note
1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."
2)"You're bleeding out,"
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
29)"Where is she?"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
53)"What have you done to me?"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"

32 4 4
Oleh Mystery_Writer_28

This chapter contains slight SLIGHT mature content

Thalia POV:

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room while everyone else is sitting in silence. Sandro is sitting next to me, his hands on my thigh, and I'm trying not to think about it. 

It’s getting kind of hard 

That’s what he said 

Anyways 

Sandro quickly summoned the guys and the guards who were supposed to be nearby in case anything went wrong. 

I never knew guards were nearby 

He contemplated shooting them for failing to fulfill their jobs, but I stopped him right away, stating it wasn't their fault. He didn't like it, yet he sat next to me, mumbling incoherent words. 

He’s my bitch 

"Who the fuck would send that? And how did they know where we were?" Sandro says this while running his hands through his hair. 

"I'm not sure, but the only people who knew we'd be in New York were us, Mirabella, and the few guards we brought," Finn replies solemnly. 

When he's serious, you know something's wrong. "Do you suppose we've got a rat?" Alfonso says. 

Sandro shakes his head, "Yes, but who?" Everyone shrugs, except Sandro, who simply sighs. "But that's beside the point right now. What matters is the note on the body." 

Running away from here appears to have lowered your guard. Thank you for that; this body serves as a reminder of what will happen if Thalia does not return with us. Or the next body will be someone you care about. 

I've been keeping an eye on you, Thalia, and I hope you take this threat seriously. Mama doesn't need to end up like the severed body in front of you. 

It's unfortunate that things are just going to grow worse for you. Tsk, don't trust everyone, and come back to me. I'll be better than those scumbags. You can either return willingly or I'll force you out. 

To say I despised him would be an understatement. I didn't know what to say; this man in front of me was killed as a result of my actions. Another life was lost to him as a result of my actions. 

It’s my fault the doctor lost his life, in such a brutal way 

I can't go on living like this. He constantly finds me, therefore I'm not safe. He always does. It doesn't help that he's accompanied by his sidekicks Ava and El. And then there's that one man. 

Chris threatens me with my parents, just as he did in my dream. What happens next, he kidnaps them? 

"What shall we do? We can't just hand her over to them on a silver platter," Lorenzo says. 

"Why can't you?" I say this, and Sandro turns to face me. "Stop spouting nonsense, love." 

"So, no one else has to die, I'm just saying. They want me, so give it to them. My life is continuously filled with fear, and I don't want anyone else to suffer as a result of my choices. It will not be fair "I say this while staring at Sandro. 

"I don't care, we're not handing you over to them. We'll come up with something." He says this while squeezing my thigh. I just sigh and contemplate. 

I knew he wouldn't like it, but it was just a suggestion. I'm pleased he disagreed because I wasn't planning on going. 

Ha, you thought 

I was not going back  

"My parents are in danger; we need to go to San Francisco," I remark as I return my gaze to them. "Yeah, we can go tomorrow when we've all rested up," Sandro adds, and everyone nods. 

"Okay. Are we going to look at what's in the jewelry?" I inquire when everyone will begin to move. 

Lorenzo and Alfonso freeze in their spots.  

What did they do, now? 

"Yeah, we looked," Lorenzo adds, scratching his neck. "What was in it?" Sandro inquires, and Alfonso grins uneasily. 

"We might have accidently wiped the stuff on the file while fighting," he explains as he hides behind Finn to avoid Sandro's fury. 

"You did what?" Sandro says, going to get his gun. 

"He stated they were fighting and wiped the items on the file," I say again, forcing Lorenzo and Alfonso to glance at me. 

"I'm going to shoot you both in the dick," he threatens, pointing his gun at them, causing them to scream and run around the room. "Wait. We can talk about it, Sandro "Lorenzo says, and Sandro goes to squeeze the trigger, causing me to intervene. 

"Perhaps don't shoot them at a place where people will call the cops," I say, and he glances at me. He nods, raising his gun and points at them, "Your lucky again." 

They exhale a sigh of relief and wipe their brows, "That was scary," Finn adds. I take a glance at him. 

"You weren't even going to get shot," I remark, and he nods. "But it was terrifying for them "He says this while pointing to the two people who were hugging. 

I shrug and walk over to them 

"Did you at least find out something before you Thanos everything?" I ask, making them frown. When Sandro gives them a look, I grin and they sigh. 

"Yes, we did, and it may not be good for you, Thalia," they say. That's when I glance at them, puzzled. 

Not good for me, how bad can it be? 

"What exactly do you mean?" I say. 

"The file contained a photograph of your mother with the Russian mafia leader, Konstantin. They looked very close" 

Wait- 

What?

"You're lying," I respond, shaking my head. "Not only that, but there was a photo of a pregnancy ultrasound." They say. 

No. NO! They can’t be serious 

My mother. The Russian leader. Pregnancy. 

Don’t tell me- 

Is my mum to blame for the turmoil in my life? Is my entire life a lie? Is she really my mother? 

Is my father my real fa- 

Let me not overthink it and listen 

"Wait, wait, wait. Don't tell me you believe my father is Russia's leader." Looking at them, I say. They pause and shrug "Everything else was destroyed, so we don't know. Our apologies." 

Great, they destroyed the most important thing 

"What is the ultrasound's date?" I inquire, hoping it isn't what I'm thinking. 

"We don't know," Alfonso admits, sighing. 

Fuck 

"Do you believe my mum would lie to me about something like this?" I ask, my gaze fixed on Sandro. 

"I don't know," he sighs, "but until we go talk to her, we shouldn't overthink anything." 

I nod and groan, running my palm down my face, " This is too overwhelming " 

"I can help you with that," Sandro says, kissing behind my ear. I turn around to face him. "Promise"  

"Promise," he adds with a smile. 

~~

We're on the plane to San Francisco, and my nerves are tense. My legs continued to bounce up and down. I continued to run my hands down my legs and bite the skin off my lip. 

I was so nervous that my arms were covered with red lines from my tight grasp on it. As we got closer to San Francisco, I wasn't sure what to think. Everything I thought was true could turn out to be a lie, and my parents aren't who I thought they were. 

This could all be a trap and I was falling right into it 

I close my eyes and squirm in my chair, unable to sleep. I need to get my mind off of these things. I sigh and whine as I hit the chair. 

Whyy me

I turn to face Sandro, who was dressed in joggers and a black tight shirt. His muscles stood out against the shirt, and his veins protruded from his arms while he typed on his computer and talked on the phone. 

I watch as he groans and runs his hands through his hair. He does it frequently.  I want to pull on it. 

He'll become bald because of me one day. 

I move my gaze down on him. His lips were in the inside of his mouth, biting on it to keep from saying something to someone on the other side. 

As the other guy says something, I notice his nose scrunching up. I grin. Cute. 

He must have noticed my gaze on him because he glances up and our gazes meet. I don't turn away. He gives me a slow, up-and-down glance. He says something to the person on the other end of the line while glancing at me.

After hanging up the phone, he tells me to come here with his fingers. 

I get up and walk over to him, standing in front of him, waiting for him to say something. "Sit," he adds, motioning with his hand to his lap. 

I look at him, then around to see if anyone else is out here with us. They must be in the jet's rooms. 

I sit on his lap, my legs on either side of him. 

He places his hands on my waist and gently kisses the nape of my neck. I clutch his shoulder and tilt my head. "What if one of them comes out here?" I spoke in hushed tones. 

"Let them," he says as he continues to kiss my neck, and I moan. My pussy is pulsating. 

"I can feel your need. Tell me does someone walking in makes you wet." He says, biting the other side of my neck. Then trailing his nose against my jaw. 

"Mhm," I quiver, like how I'm feeling. 

"Let me see how wet you are," he adds, grabbing my hot, throbbing pussy through my pants with his hands. Placing his hands in my pants, he begins circling my clit, and I groan. 

"Through your underwear, I can feel your arousal. I see that my words have an effect on you "He says this while kissing my chest. While massaging my clit, I grip his head and press it farther into my chest. 

"It does," I cry out loud as he thrusts two of his fingers deep into me. I moan and rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Hm, I enjoy hearing your moans," he replies, and I begin to move slowly on his lap in search of more fiction. "Please, more," I whimpered. 

He takes his hands off my pussy and raises my waist, forcing me to sit on one of his thighs. "Ride my thigh, love." 

Author Note:

I was on a walk today and heard someone in the woods, I took off. I was not waiting to see what it was. Nope, I'm good.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Any theories?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1827 Words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.5K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
83 11 9
One day,the Italians and the Russians wanted to cool off the war they were having. So in order to do that,they marry their children. Alessandro and I...
847 10 37
It wasn't really the result I was looking for. In fact, it was even better. I never really thought that this would happen to me. I never believed som...
1.4M 23.5K 91
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...