The Good King

Lydia_SHM

When King Hiram passed away, Lydia the magical kingdom was forever changed. His son, Elmer Kalos the First... Еще

'The Man He Fears The Most'
'I Want To Save Them All'
'A Threat From The King'
'I Can Not Be King'
'First Day Of Learning'
'Asher's Secret'
'Aylin'
'Serious Talks'
'Unexpected Ball'
'Traitor Old Friend'
'Everyone Is Racing Time'
'Not Permanent'
'Careful With Who To Trust'
'Unrevealed Plan'
'The Petrian'
'A Sharp Sword'
'Hawk'
'The Ball's Preparation'
'The Ball's 'Announcement'
'The Engagement'
'The New Ally'
'The Letters'
'Someone You Can Trust'
'Someone To Help You'
'Your Name'
'You Are Free'
'KM 285'
'To Kill Or Not To Kill'
'Hunter Pick A Side'
'The Prince's Injury'
'Unpleasant Feeling'
'The Sleeping Prince'
'Another Thursday'
'Something Interesting'
'He Is Back'
'Impossible Mission'
'The Training'
'Obey Me'
'Beautiful Art'
'The Archer Prince'
'To Like Someone Or Something'
'Out Of The Plan'
'Unconditional Love'
'A Rainy Day'
'The Traitor'
'A First Win'
'Charge Of Betrayal'
'We Meet Again'
'Not Alone'
'Hello To Goodbye'
'Will It Feel Better ?'
'Like Old Days'
'An Apology'
'I Want To Be King'
'Like A Real Archer'
'Feeling Useful'
'Every Little Thing Planned'
'Peaceful ?'
'A King Knows'
'Welcome To Pedio'
'Tomorrow Will Be Better'
'Trust And Protector'
'Who Is He After ?'
'Hiram's Child'
'Precious Tears and Why me ?'
'December's Day'
'A Friend'
'My Beloved Larica'
'Will Be Back Soon'
'Back Home ?'
'Love Issues'
'A Reward That He Can Never Have'
'My First Win'
'What Laura Needs'
'Uneasy Feeling'
'Out Of Those Walls'
'The Long Awaited Night'
'The King's Presence'
'Kalos Night'
'Kalos 1'
'Kalos 2'
'Fighting For Her'
'I Made Her Cry Again'
'Move For Her'
'Blue Sky'
'Round One'
'Leo'
'Leo' 2
'Ask For Help'
'Unbelievable Fight'
'Giving Up ?'
'Out Of Their Cage'
'Hold Tight'
'Take Responsibility'
'Hope Is Blue'
'First Kill'
'Braid With Me'
'Happy Cottage'
'Silenced Night'
'Sleepless Night'
Mirai
'The Final Training'
'The Strongest'
'Cold Walk'
'Goodbye'
'I Love You'
'Messed up day'
'The Journey'
'The Hunters Meet'
'Red Hair'
Ivor's Class First
'One Hundred' Q&A
'A dream'
'Hard Decision'
'Aylin's Mission'

'Mission Completed ?'

19 12 0
Lydia_SHM

Anne was playing around the flowers field as Elias sat down leaning his back on that tree while reading his book.

Countess Evelyn and her husband Leonard were watching from afar , seems like they are having some nice family time there.

Waylen the servant was watching over the children as their parents were having a serious conversation about the letter they received recently.

''Do you really think this is sent to us by Elmer ?''

Leonard asked his wife.

''I do not know who sent it but it is someone that has our same opinion about Leo''

She replied.

''What do you think we should do ? even if we have same goals we can not write back to someone we do not know , the letter has no name , no address''

The husband said.

''Well the purpose of the letters is not a reply''

Seems like Evelyn really got what Louis was trying to say through those words...

Elmer was ready to leave but remembered Betty's words and so he just had to pass by their secret door to hear the important thing she had to tell him.

The prince knocked on the door then she opened it to let him in.

''Good morning my prince''

Betty greeted.

''Good morning Betty''

He greeted back as she rushed inside to get him something and ended up handing him a lunch tin which left him speechless.

''Eat well please''

She said.

He was very touched and unable to even complain so he appreciated her care with a big smile.

''Thank you Betty''

Even though it was not what he thought , it was very heart warming for such a cold morning.

Elmer then hurried to the stable and he was very surprised when he saw his mere...

''Silas !''

He smiled while touching her black mane that was turned into beautiful braids.

''Who did this to you ? do you like it ?''

She replied with a happy neigh as the prince patted her head.

''Alright , shall we go then ?''

He said as he walked her out of there.

The first prince had no idea that those eyes where watching him from afar whispering to each other...

''Why did you do that ?''

Edwin wondered referring to the braids.

''I could not help it , that mere is just too beautiful but do not worry I did the same for all the other ones in there''

Was Victor's reply.

He immediately got hit in the head by his friend.

''When will you grow up ?''

Edwin sighed giving in as he added.

''Let's go our training will start soon''

''Stop hitting me , the prince likes it''

Victor said while following Edwin.

Asher and Ezra were checking the swords since today's training was going to be different.

''A swordplay ? aren't you moving way too fast ?''

Ezra said.

''I have expectations''

Asher replied.

''If you say so then I will have some expectations too''

He smiled replying.

General Arden raised his hand giving the order while all the other knights walked inside that room where the blood drops led them to but no one was to be found.

The window was opened and so they all rushed out looking for the man who was hiding right behind the door waiting for the right moment to get out of there.

''Darn it ! I almost died for that old man's sake''

He whispered while still bleeding , he then made it to the building's roof and decided to watch from up there for a while before just jumping into his death.

'I can cross the line back easily , the space in between might give me few minutes before the Lydians notice me but if I jump into the river I'm not so sure I will be able to swim'

He thought to himself then said,

''Let's just do it''

The knights were still looking for him everywhere but gladly they did not consider him to jump all those buildings while bleeding and without anyone noticing he was finally in the between.

The ground was shaking under his feet , he knew he might faint anytime and so he just hurried and tried to avoid the river because if he faints in there then he's most likely a dead man.

All of the Lydian knights were still surprised , not only that a single man crossed the borders but that he went to the Petrians side which was a certain death yet came back alive.

''Sir ! I see someone coming towards us''

One of the watchers shouted.

Hawk was running in full speed towards them using his crossed swords as a shield from the arrows because if another one hits him it will be the end.

''Aim at him !''

The Commander ordered.

And the archers that were in position rained him in their arrows.

Gladly he was so close by at the moment so they could not keep aiming on him , this time he was not able to keep up with them and so once he jumped over them and ran on the opposite direction , he was at least safe from the archers.

Fighting those knights that ran towards him was unavoidable.

As they aimed for his head , he aimed for the legs just to get rid of them with no deep cuts which was extremely hard on him yet he finally made it through.

Hawk had to cross the bridge and then disappear into Oraios's streets.

He stopped for a second as his eyes widened in shock , he was not expecting another arrow to cut through his injured waist.

Hawk then fell into the river's cold water and was driven away by those waves...

''Hide you weaknesses and find theirs''

Aylin said.

''You make it sound so easy''

Elmer replied.

''Well it is not easy but still possible , let me help you create a flawless position first''

She said.

''Alright''

The prince replied.

''Stand up straight , hold your weapon correctly and then before you move you need to remember what you're fighting for , if you have no purpose you lose''

Those where Aylin's words , even though her purposes were not always for good but if a human being does not have a thing they want to achieve , she believes they will keep losing.

The two of them have been training for many hours now , he is able to fight Aylin without being on the ground from the first two seconds which was a huge progress for him.

The Petrian had a dagger in her hand as the prince held his father's sword with both his hands.

At first he was not so sure if they should be doing this with real weapons in case someone gets badly hurt , but Aylin told him that he will never learn if he plays it safe which made him agree at once.

''Watch every part of the enemy's body , the feet how will they move next ? the arms how will they attack ? even the eyes to know where they are aiming''

She said as she took her position few feet away from the prince who as well was ready for the new round to begin.

Elmer took a deep breath waiting for Aylin to come at him , trying to use every words of hers against her...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

125 0 40
Book 1 in a series! Despite what Emrys has been told, her Kingdom Abneer was not the only one to survive, King Reyes is not the only monarch, and mo...
301 1 25
A princess destined at birth to marry the prince of all kings, the prince of The First Family. But, what happens when the prince disappears without...
439 12 15
Princess Hannah was not your typical princess, she was never into boys and the thought of her being around one disgusted her. As Princess Hannah left...
1.5M 38.3K 32
Soon to be taken down because of publishing. When Cari can no longer contain the pain of her mate being with someone else her pack falls apart. For t...