The Other Sister (An Avenger'...

By Nerdfanatic247

This is a reader insert story. That means you are my main character. You fill the spotlight and I hope you al... More

INTRODUCTION
The Birth of a Princess
Prank Changing Destiny
The Boy From A Different Planet
Abduction
Lost and Found
The Return of a Princess
The Man of Metal on Midgard
The Helacarrier
Not A Team But A Chemical Mixture of Chaos
Chitauri Invasion
Departing of Heroes
The Princess of Treason
The Gem of Leguardian
The Death of a Queen
Escaping Asgard
Another Heartbreak
The Battle of Greenwich
Deeply Missed
An Orb For New Beginnings
Who's Side Are You On?
The Kyln
The Truth Revealed
The Escape Plan
It's All About Trust
If Only For A Moment Life Was Perfect
The Infinity Stone
Back On The Ravager Ship
The Battle Of Xandar: Part One
The Battle Of Xandar: Part Two
The Start Of A New Family
Three Months Later
We're Both Dancers
Piloting With What's Between Your Ears and Not Your Legs
His Name Is Ego
A God With A Small G
Dance With Me
Bearer Of Bad News
Hey There, Jackass
He's Mary Poppins
Death Surrounds Us
Two Years Later
Symbolism For Love
1 Year And Two Months Later
Stopping The Ragnarok Prophecy
An Unexpected Reunification
177 A Bleecker Street
The Other Sister
Sakaar and The Grandmaster
Never Can Expect The Unexpected
A Valkyrie
An Old Friend From Work
We Have To Get Off This Planet
The Quinjet
Fugatives Of Sakaar
The Revengers
The Devil's Anus
Ensuring Asgards Doom
Asgard Is Not A Place. It's A People.
The Beginning Of The End
The Guardians Of The Galaxy
Reunited Under Horrible Circumtances
A Unthinkable Promise
Reality Isn't Always What It Seems
To Tell Or Not To Tell
Peter's POV: Rescue Mission
A Heavy Price To Pay
We're In The Endgame Now
There's Always A Reason
AVENGER'S ENDGAME
23 Days
The End of A Titan/ A New Family Member
FIVE YEARS LATER
Is It Really Possible?
A Jolly Green Giant
New Asgard
A Team Gathering Again
When and Where

12 % Of A Plan

226 11 1
By Nerdfanatic247

We led the others into a private room and began to explain what had gone on since we were taken in by the Ravagers. Rocket looked suddenly very disappointed and angry.

    "You call that 'figured it out'?!" He asked incredulously. "Were gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless?"

    "Oh, you wanna talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" Peter scoffed.

    "He has a point, Rocket." I told him.

    "Well, we were only going to blow you up if they didn't turn you over!" Rocket scoffed as he looked between the both of us.

    "And how on Earth were they going to turn us over when you only gave 'em a count of five?" Peter scoffed back.

    "We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically." Rocket said as he looked at Groot.

    "I am Groot." (We were only trying to save them... It's rather ungrateful." He said.

    "They are ungrateful." Rocket agreed.

    "This bickering is getting us no where." Gamora stated stepping in.

    "She's right. What's important now is that we get the Ravager's army to help us save Xandar." I explained gently.

    "So we can give the stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell it to someone even worse?" Rocket asked looking at me unamused.

    "We'll figure that part out later." Peter said.

    "We have to to stop Ronan." Gamora agreed.

    "How?" Rocket demanded.

    "I have a plan." Peter piped up and even I looked at him to find out what it was.

    "You've got a plan?" I asked curiously.

    "Yes." Peter nodded.

    "Whoa. First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan." Rocket scoffed.

    "No, I'm not!" Peter frowned. "People say that all the time. It's not that unique of a thing to say."

    "Secondly, I don't even believe you have plan." Rocket pointed out.

    "I have part of a plan!" Peter's voice raised as he spoke.

    "Boys, this isn't a pissing match!" I stated stepping between their seats and glaring at them both.

    "The Princess is correct." Drax stated and I turned to glare at him. "I'd like to know what percentage of a plan do you have?"

    "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere." Gamora scoffed at him.    

    "I just saved Quill and the Princess!" Drax frowned.

    "Don't call me that!" I huffed.

    "We've already established that you destroying the ship we we're on is not saving us." Peter clarified.

    "When did we establish this?"

    "Like three seconds ago!"

    "I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else." Drax stated simply.

    "Ugh!" Both Gamora and I groaned.

    "She's right, you don't get an opinion." Rocket stated and then turned to look back at Peter. "What percentage?"

    "I don't know... 12 percent." Peter placed his hands on his hips and even I scoffed.

    "12 percent?" Rocket asked and then he began manically laughing a forced laugh.

    "That's a fake laugh." Peter said annoyed.

    "It's real!" Rocket immediately stopped laughing and frowned at Peter.

    "Totally fake." Peter insisted.

    "That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan!" Rocket stated.

    "It's barely a concept." Gamora grumbled.

    "They're right." I shrugged and Peter looked at me appalled.

    "You're taking their side?!"

    "Well, Peter, thats still 88 percent that we have to figure out and the clocks ticking." I pointed out and he scoffed.

    "I am Groot." (It's better than 11 percent.) Groot said looking between the three of us.

    "So what, it's better than 11 percent?" Rocket said in disbelief. "What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

    "Thank you, Groot. Thank you." Peter thanked the tree and then glared back at me. "See, Groot's the only one of you that's got a clue."

We all looked over at Groot to see him trying to eat a leaf from off his shoulder that had grown there. I gave Peter a raised brow and he groaned.

    "Come on, guys. Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds. He expects to hear this big plan of ours. I need your help. I look around at us an you know what I see? Losers." Peter said.

    "Really helpful, Quill." I scoffed and crossed my arms.

    "I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff." Peter clarified looking at me apologetically and then the others who were all glaring at him. "And we have. Man, we have. All of us. Our homes, our families, normal lives. And, usually, life takes more than it gives. But not today. Today, it's given us something. It has given us a chance."

    "To do what?" Drax asked quietly.

    "To give a shit." Peter stated as he looked down beside him. "For once. Not run away." Peter looked at me and I gave him a weak smile encouraging him to go on. "I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives."

    "But, Quill, stopping Ronan, it's impossible." Rocket sighed. "You're asking us to die."

    "Yeah, I guess I am." Peter sighed and I stood up walking cross the room putting my hand in his.

    "It seems impossible and it probably is. But when has that ever stopped one of us before?" I asked looking around. "If I am going to die then I'll do it fighting for what's right. I'd be happy to lay my life down honorably among friends and loved ones."

Peter squeezed my hand and he looked down at me lovingly.

    "Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends and my sister." Gamora said as she stood up and gave us a small smile.

    "You are an honorable man, Quill." Drax said as he stood up. "I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and daughter again."

    "I am Groot." Groot stated as he stood up. (It would be a honor to fight alongside each of you and die with you.)

We all turned and looked at Rocket who was the only one still sitting down. He sighed and stood up too on the block he was sitting on.

    "Oh, what the hell. I don't got that long a lifespan, anyway. Now, I'm standing. Ya'll happy? We're all standing up now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."

    "We're glad to have you, Rocket." I chuckled as I patted his head on my way by him.

    "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Princess." Rocket smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

    "Great, now it's gonna stick. I'll never forgive you." I pointed out.

    "I can live with that." He snickered.

Everyone began to file out of the room as Peter and I showed them all where they could change and prepare for the oncoming fight ahead of us. Peter walked into my room that had very few things left in as most of my stuff was on the Milano. I was gazing at the picture of us on my nightstand.

    "Knock, Knock. Hey." Peter said softly as he came in.

    "Hey." I smiled and he walked over grabbing the picture frame.

    "You were so mad at me after this." He chuckled. "You nearly didn't speak to me for the entire week it took to get the goo from your hair. But I knew you'd break... I came in to say thanks for being the first one to get up and have my back like you usually do."

    "It's what friends are for right?" I asked smiling weakly at him. Peter looked at me and gave me an akward smile.

    "Yeah. Friends... Well, I just wanted to see if you were ready. Yondu's gathering everyone now." Peter stated and he turned to go towards the door.

    "Peter, wait!" I called out after him and he stopped as he reached my door.

I walked forward and pressed the button to close my door, shutting us inside. I pressed him against the wall and laid my lips on him passionately. Peter Quill kissed me back just as hungrily and his hands ran up and down my sides making a good shiver go up my spine.

    "What was that for?" Peter asked breathlessly as he pulled away.

    "That was for being the best friend a girl could ever ask for. And I hate to admit it... But you were right." I smirked and so did he. "If we are going to die today, then I want to die beside you, knowing we didn't waste the last of our time together being apart. I've lost enough in my lifetime, but the last thing I want to do is lose you knowing I missed my chance."

    "Are you saying what I think your saying?" Peter's smile grew bigger than I had ever seen it.

    "I would be if you would ask me properly." I giggled.

Peter grinned and he quickly twisted and maneuvered us, making me hit the wall with him in front of me this time. He gently ran his fingers down my face and smiled.

    "I'd like to kiss you again, but I wanna do that knowin' that you're mine. So, Y/n, would you do me the amazin' honor of being my girl?" He whispered and leaned in.

    "I'd love to. I love you, Peter Quill." I whispered back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

    "And I love you more." Peter smiled and pressed his lips to mine again.

It was the most perfect kiss yet. Soft, slow, millions of tingles shooting through me. Peter Quill was finally mine.

WORD COUNT: 1,621

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 623 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
44.8K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
6.9K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...
103K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...