Facing Reality

By Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... More

Author Note
1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
29)"Where is she?"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
53)"What have you done to me?"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

2)"You're bleeding out,"

76 4 0
By Mystery_Writer_28

May contain violent scenes 

Thalia POV:

We proceed timidly up the basement steps, careful not to make any noise. Because Chris is arrogant and believes no one will oppose him, this house does not have many guards stationed near the cells. 

It seems quite idiotic to me, but I'm not complaining because I can utilize it to my advantage.

"What if there are guards there?" Mimi wonders. "Then we fight," I say, looking at her. "Are you willing to fight?" 

"Of course, Mother wanted me to be prepared to defend myself, because the only reason I was abducted was-" She came to a halt and closed her eyes, as though recalling that day. 

"As much as I want to sympathize with you right now, we have to depart before buddy over there wakes up and starts making unnecessary noises." I grasp her shoulder. “But I guarantee I'll be all ears after we leave." 

"Right, I'm sorry," she adds quietly. Because I have the gun, I proceed. I open the door quietly and glance both ways. When I notice that no one is present, I beckon Mirabella.

When we heard voices, we carefully moved to the right against the wall; I peeked around the corner and saw individuals sitting on the couch. "2 guys on the couch, do you want to risk fighting or try to go unnoticed by them?" I say turning to look at Mirabella. 

"Logically, we shouldn't make any noises, but what are the possibilities of us not getting caught if we try to sneak behind them?" she inquires, raising an eyebrow at me. 

She does have a valid point. Even if we wanted to do it quietly, there is no way we could do it without generating a commotion. However, when this occurs, we must devise a solution. 

"How, hypothetically, do we leave if it happens?" I asked her 

"Does this place have any secret tunnels?" She ponders at random. I gaze at her, puzzled, and think. "There is, indeed. One is hidden behind a portrait of Chris, and it leads to the outer gates in the woods. The other goes to a bar frequented by regulars, but no one knows about it except Chris." 

"Well, me too, because I overheard about it one day," I say. "Okay, I believe the path leading to the woods is our best bet. How far will it go?" She asks me. 

"Um, around 30 miles," I answer, her eyes widening. "Wow," she says, and I nod. It's taking a long time to exit the woods. 

"But because the tunnel doesn't take long to escape, that's exactly what we're going to do. We knock out the guys by the couch, then proceed to the left and up a tiny set of steps to the Chris portrait. Okay?" She nods as I tell her. Her neck and hands crack. "Let's get started!" Her eagerness makes me smile. 

Let's get started. We both round the corner, my face blank, and I look at her and nod, and she does the same. 

Mirabella surprised me by hitting the guy in the neck, causing him to choke, and wrapping her arms around him, causing him to hit his hand on her arm.  

He squirmed and kicked his leg out, causing her to flip around the couch and land on his lap, holding his legs down. She then punched him across the chest and face, knocking him out. 

During her superwoman stunt, she made the other guy on the couch try to run, but he didn't see me, so I kicked my leg out, tripping him. He tries to stand up, but I kick him in the mouth, causing him to cry out and grasp his bleeding mouth.  

I sit on his back and throw my arms around his neck, attempting to elbow me, I hold his hands down. My hold is weakening since I'm still weak from earlier beatings. 

I wish I had all my strength, I’m so weak 

So, I took the butt of the gun and struck him in the head, knocking him unconscious. I wish I could say we accomplished it discreetly, but the commotion brought more people, as expected. 

I want to make it out of here and their making this quite difficult 

We both gazed at each other and set off running. "Ellas se están escapando," I hear someone yell. (They are getting away) 

"Fuck," I say when someone tries to attack me with a Medici tufted leather modern chair that I remembered from a dream. What is it with people throwing furniture at me? 

Mirabella slips through the guy's leg and kicks him in the knees. Then I roundhouse kicked him, knocking him out. 

Mirabella stands up and gives me a high-five, saying, "We make a good team." I smile back, "We do." 

We decided to stop talking and start moving as we heard more people approaching. Taking a left, we come across two people holding knives. Oh, my goodness, this is unfair. Mirabella gives me a nod.

Okay. It appears that we are doing this. 

She bounces off the wall and punches one of the men in the face. I have wide eyes when I stare at her. Is she an assassin?

I then concentrate on the man in front of me, and when he swings his knife at me, I slide to the side and knee him in the nuts. He doesn't flinch, so I grunt. "You don't have a dick?" 

The guy just swings his arm and tries to stab my leg, causing me to jump. I spin around and try to disarm him by putting my back to him, elbowing him in the face, then back kicking him. He flies down the hall. 

The way I am fighting I swear I've been doing this my entire life, I thought.

Alessandro had better be like Hades in my dream or better

I don't mind

I look across at Mirabella and realize that she needs assistance. I pull the trigger on the gun and shoot the person. 

She stands up panting, and that's when I discover she's been stabbed. Oh my god. "Mirabella," I exclaim as I rush over to help her up. "I'm alright, it could have been worse," she adds, attempting to push me away. 

"You're bleeding out," I warn, looking at her with concern. I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it out there. 

"I'm good; if we get out here, we can fix it. Okay? Please allow me to leave "she says this while trying not to cry. 

"All right, come on," I say, as she holds her side. When I see the person from the hall, he attempts to run towards us, so I shoot him in the head. We've finally arrived to the little steps. 

A gun rang out and nearly hit my palm as I was about to open the photograph. When I look around, Ava and Chris are sprinting towards us. "We have to leave right now," I respond and shoot back. I open the photo, allowing Mimi to enter first, and then I look back to see that I shot Chris in the chest. 

Good

"Babe, are you okay?" Ava screamed, clutching his chest. And, when our gazes met, she yelled to the remaining males, "Conseguirlas!" (Get them) 

I finally rushed and shut the picture thing behind me, and I was closing in on Mimi. 

"We need to run faster there right behind us," I say as I take off running. We accelerate as we hear yelling and footsteps. 

A bullet grazed my ear, almost causing me to scream, but the adrenaline flowing through my veins kept me moving ahead. 

We were evading gunfire because they couldn't see us down here because it was dark. Thank you very much, Jesus. 

"We're almost out," she says, and then I felt a bullet in my leg. That caused me to trip. "Fuck," I yell. 

Mirabella comes to a halt and runs over to me, saying, "Shit, can you walk?" 

"Yeah," I groan, ripping my shirt apart and wrapping it around my calf. I cannot be the reason we were apprehended again. I'm afraid I can't. 

I grab the tunnel's wall and limp out; Mimi closes alongside me. This hurts so much, and I'd rather suffer through this than the one he has in store for me back there. 

I have to make it out for Mirabella's sake. 

Author Note:

Yall I just cracked my back and I feel like my older days are over. I feel young again

Anyways, Let me know how we feel about this chapter

Thalia better get the hell up and run out that tunnel, not for Mirabella sakes but for her too

Follow, vote, comment

Bye Lovely people

1466 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
524K 12.2K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
1K 39 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
2.2K 137 31
Book 1 of the Never Again Series "Let me see your head," he says coming behind me. I scoot away, "Don't worry about it, I'm use to people hitting me...