Facing Reality

By Mystery_Writer_28

Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and lo... More

Author Note
2)"You're bleeding out,"
3)"Are you okay?"
4)"Yes, mommy,"
5)"Is it a mafia ball?"
6) "Oh, come on the idiots' room,"
7)"Shut up, fish parts,"
8)"But cranberry juice, woo, I'll be flying through the roof drunk"
9)"don't make me beat your ass."
10)"Can I have some,"
11)"Does your ass hurt?"
12)"Spider,"
13)"Not till you get one,"
14)"Oh, so you're leaving the body here,"
15) No, I'm not going to steal puppies
16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"
17)"Don't bite your lip"
18)"Quick, kiss me,"
19)"Anyway, I didn't throw you out the window,"
20)"Then take what is yours,"
21)"What's your size?"
22)"I want you out of this dress,"
23)"Do you suppose we've got a rat?"
24)"You were an assassin,"
25)"Did you not see Tangled?"
26)"You bitch"
27)"Sister?"
28)"Capo, save me!"
29)"Where is she?"
30)"We're under attack,"
31)"Is it finished?"
32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"
33)"I'll kill you first,"
34)"What, just keep kissing,"
35)"As a raccons ass,"
36)"All mine, then I'm all yours,"
37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"
38)All I could hear was moaning."
39)"God, I don't deserve the world. I don't deserve anything,"
40)"What exactly are we?"
41)"May I touch you, please?"
42)"Hey, pigface, do you have a golf club?"
43)"Wake the fuck up, we're not through yet."
44)"Don't try to tease me,"
45)"My man is not stupid,"
46)"Is it fucking true? Was it all a lie?"
47)"What if they look over here?"
48)"I like her"
49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"
50)"Yes, yes."
51)"Then let us not kill you just yet."
52) "To see the life leave your eyes,"
53)"What have you done to me?"
54)"She said get the fuck out,"
Special Insight: Bonus #1

1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."

90 5 0
By Mystery_Writer_28

Mentions of abuse, and rape 

Thalia POV:

I groan, feeling the ache from yesterday's beating. They clearly didn't appreciate the way I was acting and decided to give me a lesson. I was exhausted and wanted to quit up. But every time I look to the other side, I see the person I thought was real, sister. 

Everything was perplexing to me, and I needed answers. I try to move around because they didn’t tie me up today because I’m too hurt to even try to escape.  

Idiots... 

I start with my arms and work my way down to my legs. Until I can stand on my own, I look at the lock as I limp slightly towards the bars. 

Damnit 

They must have added these additional chains while I was sleeping. I’ve been here for two months since I’ve discovered everything. And every time I tried to flee, someone would catch me and beat me until I was unconscious. Of course, I fought back because I was trained in my dream-like state. 

I’ve been trying to talk to the girl for the past two months since I stopped acting like a sleeping beauty. She was terrified and didn’t seem to understand English. I’m not sure because she won’t speak to me.  

I'm curious if she'd trust me if I stated something about her brothers. 

But I wouldn't rule out her not trusting anyone after being here for three years. It's the same time I've been here before, but this time I've got an escape from reality. She did not. 

I consider saying something only her brothers would know. Oh, I've got a story. But was the story genuine now that I knew it wasn't true? And how come I've never seen her before? 

Tilting my head at the girl, I observe as she quietly hums and brushes the knots out of her hair with her fingertips. She appears to be innocent from here, and she does not deserve to be tortured this way or anyway.

We must leave this place, one way or another. 

"You're brave for jumping out the window and telling your brother he'll never get you," I remarked. I stand there watching her jump. I'm guessing she didn't expect me to say anything. 

"How do you know about that?" she responds, turning to face me. This is the accent. The accent I heard from the servants seemed to be from Hades sister's since she's been here. Why haven't we met before? 

"To be honest, I don't know what to say. But I can tell you that I know a lot more about your family than you think." I informed her. Her eyes widen and she takes a step back. I frightened her. 

"No, no, not like that," I say, easing the tension in the room. "If that's what you're thinking, I'm not a stalker." 

"What exactly are you saying?" She states. "I'm not sure if you've heard. But I've been intoxicated with hallucinogens and met your brother. At least, that's what I believe." I start off.  

She goes closer to the bars of her confinement, as if she's listening to what I'm saying. "Anyway, in this other realm, as I like to call it, I encountered Hades, who essentially assisted me in capturing Chris. But we didn't like or trust each other at first. I'm not sure when it started, but we began to get closer and fell in love. I also got to meet Alfonso, Finn, and Lorenzo. Those cretins "She laughs, and I smile back. 

"I also met your younger brother, Mattia," I say, watching her face scrunch.

"Everything else you claim is correct, but those are not the names of my brothers." She rubbed her brows and looked at me as if she was thinking about something. 

HUH!

"What exactly do you mean?" I inquire, perplexed. 

"Alessandro and Elio are my brothers," she explains. With wide eyes, I look at her. "Then why did they tell me their names are Hades and Mattia?" I ask. 

"I have no idea, maybe the drugs made you think that way," she shrugs as she returns to her yoga mat-turned-bed. 

She could be right. I'm not even mad because Alessandro is still a hot name. Wait. I don't even know what her name is. "Would you mind telling me your name?" 

"My name is Mirabella, but you can call me Mimi or Ella if you choose. My brothers used to address me like that "she says this with a distant expression in her eyes. I feel awful for her and guilty at the same time. 

"I'm sorry, Mimi," I apologized, and she smiled softly at the nickname. "It's fine; it's nice to chat to someone and not feel alone." 

"I know how you feel," I reply, having her tilt her head at me. Cute. She reminds me of her brother. 

"How do you maintain such a strong Italian accent?" I'm curious why she still has it while she's imprisoned. 

"People here think I don't speak English because I made it appear that way," she explained. That's clever, but won't she get in more trouble? "I know what you're thinking, and yes, it did lead me to get beaten more since they said I was a useless slut who should know English. Whatever that entails." She shrugs, as if reciting a bedtime story.

She's a lot stronger than I was. 

"You're quite strong, but if they catch you speaking English to me, you'll be slaughtered. That is something I do not want to happen "With concern in my eyes, I tell her. 

Her eyes twinkle and say, "Non so di cosa tu stia parlando" (I don't know what you're talking about) 

I laugh at her and decide that I must get her out of here, even if it means trading myself for her.

Sike, we're both getting out of here. I am not staying here any longer

When the cellar door creaked open, displaying the individuals we loathe the most, all the wonderful vibes and jokes faded. When their faces are on display, they tend to destroy things and everyone around them. 

Ugly bitches

We both moved away from the cell bar, since Mimi moved forward to show me a tattoo, she got without her brothers knowing. 

"Well, if the bitch isn't finally awake," Ava exclaims as she approaches my cell. 

"Thank you; I am aware that I am beautiful, intelligent, talented, charming, and hot. But you can't say the same thing "I say this while pouting at the end. 

I'm pissing her off and I like it. She hits me in the face as she opens the cell door. When I recover from the force, I swivel my head to smile at her. "You're weaker than I imagined." 

"Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge." She continues to attack me, but Chris grabs her by the hair, causing her to grunt in pain. He slaps Ava across the face, causing her to tumble to the ground and clutch her face. "Enough foolishness, I am the one in control, don't fucking forget that puta," he crouched in front of her. 

She looks at me as if I'm supposed to assist her. What the fuck is she looking at? 

She's acting as though I should care. She chose to turn on me and support Chris. I feel nothing for the bitch.

"And for you," Chris stands to his full height, forcing me to stare at him, "don't attempt to be a smartass or I'll use that mouth." 

I turned my face away from him, disgusted. I wish I could return to the dream right now. 

"Considerably better, I have something even better for you." He smirks and dials a number. I saw the one person I swore I'd murder stroll in with the biggest grin on his face. "Enjoy yourself" 

He grabs Ava by her hair and hits her on the staircase as he says this. They walk away, and I turn to face El Mencho, who is glaring me down. Oh God. Not ever again. 

I'll kill this fucker

"No!" I say. I move away now that the chains are no longer tied to me. This time, I'm going to fight. I can get out of here. I have no choice. 

"Have you missed having me play with you? I know you miss my dick in your tight pussy "He walks slowly towards me, a creepy smirk on his face. I almost pass out by the yellowness in his teeth and his smelly body. I'm so disgusted that I want to peel off my flesh. 

Mimi is pointing at something. As she continues to gesture at something, my eyes squint in uncertainty. 

She's pointing towards El, I see. In my bewilderment, I quietly shrug my shoulders. She makes air noises and holds a handgun up to her face, producing false bullet sounds. El glances at her, prompting her to hurry up, pull her hand down, and gaze at the ceiling. 

He returns my gaze. Oh. OH. Now I understand what she's saying. I've got it. 

I take a deep breath, preparing to do something stupid. All I can do is hope Mimi is correct and that we are not killed or worse, sold as a result of this. 

El eventually gets to me, and I kick him in the nuts. He quickly collapses, his face contorted in misery. I roundhouse kick him in the face, and my ribs immediately complain from the movement. He collapses to the ground, clutching his now-leaking nose. "You foolish bitch, look what you've done," he says as he rubs the blood off his nose. 

Oh, I know what I’ve done 

I don't waste time and kick him in the stomach, causing him to clutch his ribs. Yes, take this you weird bitch.

"Kick his face in, stomp him in, stomp him," Mirabella yells. 

Spoken like a true Mafia leader sister 

I keep doing this till I see him unconscious. This is for them abusing me and using me as a toy. This is for Mirabella, because no telling what they did to her.  

"Get the gun and the keys," says Mirabella. I pat him down as I search for the keys. I practically cry with delight when I find them. 

I take the gun and check the ammunition. It's an entire clip. They truly believed that I would do nothing. 

Dumbass 

I quickly located some cuffs and placed them on him, fastening them to the cage bars. I then stole his phone, radio, and wallet. I don't want him to phone for help when we're attempting to flee. This time, I'd rather flee for real. 

We'll need the money to get somewhere safe because we'll have to hide for a time. Until we arrive at her brother's mafia. 

I dash to Mirabella's cell and fumble with the keys, trying to find the one that leads to hers. When I discover it, I open it, and she flees. "Do you know how you're going to get out of here?" she asks. 

“How are we going to get out of here?” I correct her and she nods, “We” 

"I used to live here, believe it or not. I know exactly where I'm going."  

Author Note:

Welcome back, my babies. If you didn't read the Author's Note, you're missing out because I had a lot to say and you missed it. Such a boring soul if you didn't read it.

This is the first chapter, so please let me know if there are any mistakes.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Will they make it out alive? Will they be able to escape?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye Lovely people

1957 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 9.9K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
2.7K 63 39
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
2.7K 48 40
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...
60.6K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...