The Barbarous Us-KTH FF (Book...

By ALphademon05

The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the t... More

ยซPrologueยป
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
A/N- BOOK II
Please Vote :)

SIXTY

479 43 0
By ALphademon05

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You let the girl live."

Sitting up straighter, I glared back. "She wasn't home, and I wasn't going to hunt her down. She is six fucking years old."

"Then you should have waited until she was home," he hissed, moving to the edge of his chair. "I don't care if she was six or twenty-six. She is his family and therefore should be dead—"

"You make it seem like that one girl has any power," I snapped back at him. He needed to calm the fuck down before I stabbed him here and now.

He stared at me as if I had lost my mind. "She is the daughter of a cop, a blue blood. She isn't a threat now, but what about in twenty years when she is out of the academy? She will be like a bloodhound looking for revenge. Children grow up, and unless you know something I don't, we are going to be around in twenty years. I will not have the past bite us in the ass. After all, look at you. You were six once, and what happened to you then changed your life forever. You are the last person I thought I would ever have to explain who we are or what we do."

He stood up and kissed me on the side of the check harshly for those who might still be watching, before whispering, "Stay here, my mother has arrived. I will take care of it."

He fucking sounded disappointed in me. Who does this motherfucking bitch think he is? Did he just sit me? I was the fucking Boss, and I sure as hell didn't take orders. Eunha, Jisoo, and Evelyn walked in with a whole group of other charity woman before I could beat his head in. Each one of them smiled and laughed as though they were breathing a different sort of air.

"Ladies, isn't my youngest, handsome?" Evelyn said, giving Taehyung a big hug.

Taehyung laughed but it was his fake laugh, the one he did for crowds. "The most handsome, some say."

They all laughed at him while I eyed his skin, wondering where would be the best place to impale him.

"The cockiest as well." Evelyn grinned.

"I shall take that compliment." He winked at a few of the older ladies, forcing me to act like an embarrassed wife and smack him in the chest. I was not in the mood to play this stupid game.

"We've had our breakfast. Honey, don't you have business to take care off?" I dug my nails into his skin but the bitch didn't even flinch.

"You all had breakfast already?" Eunha asked us, looking to our table as waiters cleared it and added a new table to make room.

"Sorry, ladies, only God knows when I would see her again after she disappears with you all. I had to at least start my morning with her." Taehyung charmed is way into the cougars' arms. They eyed him like he was a god himself. Both their facial expressions and his words made me want to puke.

"Young love." Jisoo laughed, causing me to glare at her.

"Goodbye, Taehyung ."

"It's already begun." Taehyung laughed, kissing my hand. "I know when I'm not wanted."

The women aww-ed as he left, and I tried my best to actually look flattered, but my face just wouldn't have it. Evelyn, Jisoo, and Eunha all seemed to notice. Smiling at them, I took a seat as the other women all took theirs.

"Ladies, welcome to the Seventeenth Annual W.E.W.—Women Empowering Women," a pale woman announced once the ladies were seated. "I would like to thank Mrs. Kim Eunha for once again hosting us all here. Thank you so much for everything you do."

I glanced at her, but she didn't meet my gaze. Two steps forward, six steps back, for Eun.

"How often do they hold these meetings?" I whispered to Evelyn as everyone clapped.

"First Saturday of every month. You've missed quite a few," Jisoo replied before Evelyn could speak, and right on cue the pale woman turned to me.

"Please give a W.E.W. welcome to the newest member, Mrs. Kim Y/N . We all know how that first year of marriage is." They turned to me, and I forced myself to smile and blush at the plastic army in front of me.

"Be happy you missed so many," Evelyn whispered, causing Jisoo and Eunha to snicker.

It took a while, but finally, all the women were so caught up in their conversations that I no longer had to force myself pay attention. They had to be the saddest and most desperate women I had ever met. None of them cared about the charity. They only cared about upstaging each other in who had more money to give, just to prove how rich they are. None of them could hold a candle to any wife of a Kim. However, they all wanted to come in second place. So if they had to feed the starving villages to be thought highly of, they would do it.

Eunha shifted for the nineteenth time since she sat down, causing me to look her over quickly. I could tell a lot had changed in her. Her arms and legs were more toned, and she seemed much more alert and capable now. She had even cut her hair down some more, but despite all that, she still looked beautiful, almost had a movie star kind of beauty.

"Are you ready to be working with me next, Eunha?" I asked her softly. Her eyes went wide and grinned.

"Are you serious?" she asked, because she obviously didn't know who I was. I didn't joke around with things like that. I rarely joked at all, in fact.

"Ari said you are getting too used to her. So, yes, I am serious."

"Yeah, first I would have to talk to Namjoon—"

"What?"

"Namjoon," she said again with a frown. "When I told him, he kind of laughed it off, and we haven't talked about it much. But I think that's because he doesn't see Ari as anything to worry about. You, on the other hand—"

"I'm something to worry about," I added, placing Namjoon on my Kim-ass-kicking list. "Have you tried making him listen?"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You do know you are a woman, correct?" I smirked. "Grab handcuffs, make him hard, tell him what you want to tell him, and then leave him there to think about it."

"I could never do that, Namjoon would be so—"

"Horny, which you can use to your advantage. You are a motherfucking Kim woman. You do what you want. If you want to train with me, you train with me, and if Namjoon doesn't like it, remind him of the days when all he had was his hand." I was dead serious, even though Jisoo was laughing beside me. For all the improvement Eunha was enjoying, I was shocked she was still hiding behind this shell.

"Y/N, I'm not like you—"

"No one is like me, but that's not the point," I interrupted, and I would keep interrupting until she found the balls to stop me.

"It's just that I don't know how to be this strong person. Namjoon means the world to me, and I don't want to hurt him or lose him," she whispered, and I was tempted to drown myself in my soup.

"If you keep focusing on how lucky you are to have Namjoon, then you're going to forget how lucky he is to have you. Imagine you're a princess and then demand to be treated like one," Jisoo replied, and I was a little confused. Since when did I get on the same page as the blow-up doll?

"All my sons need to be knocked upside their heads every once in a while." Evelyn gave one of her motherly smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 80.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
86.3K 1.6K 59
โ˜†๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— 1/4โ˜† โ˜†๐šˆ๐™ฝ'๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽโ˜† ยปMin YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
2.4M 86.3K 51
"You're his property." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
618K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...