The Barbarous Us-KTH FF (Book...

By ALphademon05

The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the t... More

Β«PrologueΒ»
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
A/N- BOOK II
Please Vote :)

FORTY EIGHT

633 51 3
By ALphademon05

How is that humanly possible? I thought as I stared at him in shock. He had stamina like I had never seen. Looking down at me, he stroked himself, which in return only made me want him again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Sitting up, I grabbed the bottle of pain meds, taking two with a glass of water and not brandy like I should have. Y/N could have her way for now. Looking down at the sleeping beauty beside me, I waited for the guilt to kick in. However, it was nowhere to be found. I had tricked her, and I didn't fucking regret it because I now had what I wanted. I had her. I felt it, the shift in her, as we had our way with one another. We went from the bathroom, to the shower, to the bed, where she helped me redress my wound before we fucked again. My shoulder, like she had said, hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it because I had her. I did what I needed to do to get my wife, and there was no fucking taking it back.

She knew now. She knew I was hers and she was mine, and now we could move the fuck forward. It felt like the longest war but it was over now, and we were both victors. One day, when we were about to die of old age, I would tell her. But for now, I would shut this away and never speak of it again. All I had to do was make sure my brother and cousin kept their mouths shut. If they didn't, I would kill them . . . and I meant it.

Trying my best to ignore the pain, I lifted myself from the bed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a jacket. I had thought I was quiet, however Y/N sat up, rubbing her eyes as she tried to focus on me. Fuck, she was beautiful.

"Where are you going?" She yawned, and it was cute.

"I'm going to have some words with my brother." I grinned. Walking over to her side, I kissed her cheek, and she accepted it without a glare or flinch.

The pain was worth it.

"Come back to bed. We can kill him when the sun is up." She smiled, pulling on my jacket, and I was tempted, but I needed to make sure this didn't blow up in my face. I didn't want to lose her.

"I will be right back." I kissed her lips. I couldn't stop kissing her. "I'm not going to kill him. My mother is fond of him. However, I will express how I feel in other ways."

She rolled her eyes at me before falling back on the bed. "Fine, but if you change your mind, this is the best place to hide a body. So much forest, and so few witnesses."

God, I loved her.

"I'll keep that in mind." I laughed, walking out the door. The moment I did, I was hit with fresh air. I had to give it to her; the camp location was beautifully hidden in the midst of the forest. It was large enough to fit all our men, with ten or eleven houses and one dining hall at the far end.

Seeing me, Hoseok limped over. The poor fuck.

"Jin and Namjoon are in the dining hall," he stated. Nodding, I walked slower so he could walk beside me.

"How is your leg?" I asked, trying my best not to smirk. Y/N and her handiwork.

"Doctor said it will be like this for another four or five months. I think your wife hates me, sir."

I couldn't help it. I laughed even though the pain ached in my chest.

"Don't take it personally. She hates everyone equally. At least she didn't stab you."

"The men were thinking of starting an 'Injured by BM' club," he said, and I stopped.

"BM?" What the fuck were they calling my wife?

"Bloody Min," he answered quickly.

It fit. The moment she found out, though, they were all going to prove that name right. Shaking my head at him, I continued forward.

"None of you call me anything do you?" If they did, I would kill them myself.

Hoseok tensed, and I didn't even bother pushing. When I stepped into the dining hall, everyone shut up immediately. My eyes narrowed in on Namjoon, who was hunched over a bowl of food and looking a little pale. Next to him was Jin, who appeared to be in much better shape, even with a broken nose, a black eye, a spilt lip, and what looked to be a choke hold bruise on his neck. He would live.

"Don't you just love my wife?" I asked them loudly, causing the men to either laugh or grin like fools.

Jongsuk stood up with a mug filled with what had to be alcohol. "Long life to the Queen"

"Long live the Queen" My men yelled back.

Long live the queen, indeed.

They had been here, what, two days? Maybe three if I'd slept for as long as I thought, yet here they were, drinking and laughing at one another.

Grinning along with them, I nodded over at Jin and Namjoon who were both glaring at me. Rising, they followed as I walked from the dining hall to the shade of the trees. Namjoon moved slower than usual, as did Jin.

"So how are you?" I asked them, trying not to laugh.

Namjoon stepped forward, nose flared and eyes wide. He was pissed.

"You fucking two-bit asshole of a dick! You are fucked in the head. Your wife stabbed me! She fucking stabbed me, Taehyung! Have you ever been stabbed? This bitch"—he pointed to Jin—"was the one who fucking shot you, and he only gets tasered! All I did was try to calm her down. What kind of bullshit is that?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. Even though it hurt like a son of a bitch all I could do was laugh. It was so fucking funny. I hadn't ever laughed like this before my Y/N came along.

"Why did you even try in the first place? She shot me in the thigh when she was calm. I'm surprised she didn't do more."

Namjoon shook his head, and I could see the rage building in his eyes. "I fucking hate you all!"

With that he walked away. Slowly, the big baby.

Jin stood still, not saying a thing and waiting for me to live up to my side of the deal. Part of me had hoped he would fail so I could hate him, but it was time to move forward. He did what I asked. Sighing, I reached out for his hand.

"There will be times where I'm still going to be an asshole to you," I said when he took my hand. "However, I promise to move forward, brother. I will not hold the past against you any longer. I will no longer hate you for it. I still dislike your wife, but I don't hate you."

"Can you just do that? Can you let go of the hate?"

"Automatically, no. However, you're the reason why my wife and I had mind-blowing sex last night and will continue to. That's enough to make me at least want to have a beer with you. After now, we never speak of this moment again, and let Namjoon know." I had told him the truth, and he looked . . . lighter, like someone had taken the world off his shoulders for once.

"Thank you, Taehyung."

"Well, the first few beers are on you. That shit hurt!" I winced and grabbed my chest before walking away.

Walking back to our cabin, I found myself feeling lighter as well. Things in my personal life were finally making sense. All I had to do was kill Jihun, Saige, Jaemin, the police, and then take over the rest of the country, plus Europe. All of which was possible thanks to my wife. Thanks to my Y/N.

As if she could read my mind, the moment I walked in I found my beautiful wife dressed in my shirt, sitting on our bed with files and a laptop around her.

"The life of a mafia couple." I smirked, taking off my jacket slowly while trying not to wince at the pain.

"It's a bloody but necessary one," she said, handing me a file as I lay back down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 11.6K 77
Taehyung is Mafia while Y/n is a cardiologist (intern) "π–πž 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯" ~both of them have their story...
2.4M 86.3K 51
"You're his property." β€’ β€’ β€’ "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
69.9K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...