The Barbarous Us-KTH FF (Book...

By ALphademon05

The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the t... More

Β«PrologueΒ»
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
A/N- BOOK II
Please Vote :)

FORTY SIX

556 49 4
By ALphademon05

I was trying my best not to scream at the fool hovering over Taehyung, who hadn't moved in nine hours. If it weren't for his chest rising and falling, I would have thought he was . . .

This stupid doctor had five seconds to give me an update or I was going to reach up and pull his tongue out of his ass!

"Mrs. Kim—"

"You're wasting words," I hissed. "How is he?"

"He's fine. Luckily, the bullet wasn't lethal. In fact, I'm not sure exactly what it was. He has two bruised ribs, but they will heal. He is on medication for the pain, but other than that he is fine and should get back to moving around in a couple of days," he replied, stepping back when I moved to the edge of the bed.

Taehyung looked so . . . peaceful. There wasn't a wrinkle or any discomfort in his face. I felt the urge to run my hands through his hair. Part of me wanted to lay with him. A big part of me wanted to lay with to him. It was like my mind knew that was the only way the shaking would stop. However, I couldn't. Instead, I turned around and walked out the door. Knowing he was okay, knowing he would be fine meant that I could do what I had been itching to do from the moment Jimin came to me.

I stepped outside, allowing my eyes to roam the yard of men who were all waiting for the same update I had been. My gaze stopped at the fool's, and it was like the lion was out of the cage.

"Jin!" I roared, causing every man in his right fucking mind to part like the fucking Red Sea as I walked to him. He didn't move, he didn't even look surprised, but in a moment, he was going to look like he was in a hell of a lot of pain.

But I couldn't get to him, though, Namjoon blocked my path and grabbed my arm.

Who did this motherfucking bitch think he was?

"Y/N—"

Before he could finish, I punched him straight in the throat, kicked his back legs so they buckled, and brought him to his knees. Grabbing his hair, I yanked it back and pressed my knife to his neck.

"I will end you Kim Namjoon, if you ever stand in my way again." I pressed the blade even harder against his Adam's apple.

"You aren't thinking clearly—"

He didn't seem to get that I wasn't fucking joking. Pulling the knife from his neck, I stabbed his shoulder. His eyes widened as I backed away, allowing him to fall to his ass before letting out a roar of pain.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Jin yelled at me, rushing toward Namjoon. However, I stood in front of him.

"Yes, because if I was fucking sane right now, if I was Min Y/N  instead of Kim, I would have fucking killed him for stepping in my way! But I can't kill Taehyung's cousin and his brother in the same day," I yelled, and he looked me over, unsure of what to do or even say. I would help him find his tongue.

"Did you shoot Taehyung ?" I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Y/N—"

"Did you fucking shoot my husband, Jin?"

"Yes."

I felt a moment of peace before I found myself lunging at his neck. He saw it coming and grabbed hold of my arms and lifted me as if I was a fucking newborn.

"Y/N, it was an accident!" He yelled, but look at what long legs I have . . . only to strangle him with.

I wrapped them around his neck like a python, and squeezed until he had to let my arms go to grab hold of my legs. When he did, I flipped off him and kneed him in the crotch. He bent down and the stupid, tall, bear-like motherfucker gasped in pain.

"You, Kim Seokjin, are the accident!" My fist smashed into his face.

His head jerked, and I felt the pain in my hand, but I didn't stop. "You, Kim Seokjin, are scum. You do not deserve my respect." Another punch in the fucking nose.

"You do not deserve your last name."

At that, he grabbed my fist, stopping it before spitting the blood from his mouth and rising to his feet. He glared into my eyes, and his own were burning. "Watch yourself, sister, or you may get hurt."

He did his best to tower over me as if he was trying to say something with his size.

"What? Because you chew on steroids for breakfast I should be afraid of you?" I spun into him so quickly he didn't have time to comprehend what I was doing until it was too late. It was one of the few things I had learned from my failed attempts at dance lessons as a child. Let your partner lead. It was probably why I failed at it. I did the leading. However, it worked for Jin, who was too big to stop me from spinning into him and grabbing his gun before spinning out.

With my left finger, I pulled the fucking trigger. Sadly, it wasn't a gun but a Taser. However, it worked, and eighty-thousand volts sent him straight to his ass, shaking like a fish out of water.

"A Taser? Really? What are you, a mall cop?"

I sighed, looking down at him. But the big bad wolf couldn't speak.

Bending on one knee, I leaned in so he could see my eyes. "If you ever cause harm to Taehyung again I will cut you in half and stuff you inside a locker."

Standing back up, I turned to look over the rest of the men. Mine were all smiling, while the rest looked proud. I guess they didn't like their boss being shot either.

"He's fine, just needs rest. Continue on pretending like you are not trying to kill each other. I'll see you all later," I told them, and my eyes met Namjoon's. He was being held up by none other than Hoseok, who I was starting to dislike. Namjoon looked pale and in need of a drink. He would be fine. If not, well then boo fucking hoo.

"I'll send for the doctor," I said in a mocking tone, then walked past them and into the cabin.

The doctor looked at me, unsure of what to do or where to go.

"Jimin will handle your payment after you look over Jin and Namjoon," I told him, taking off my boots. My hand was sore, but I would deal with that later.

He must have noticed because he stepped forward, but I glared at him. There was only one doctor I trusted, and it wasn't him. Getting the message, he left quickly, leaving me alone with the handsome, sleeping asshole who was my husband. Once again, I found myself staring at him. He looked beautiful, and I gave in to my need, allowing my good hand to run through his hair. When he let out a small moan, I stopped. Even in his sleep he was a horn dog. He was definitely all right.

Smiling to myself like an idiot, I stripped down as I walked toward the bathroom, grabbing myself a bottle of brandy as I did.

Turning on the shower, I waited until the water was hot, which would take a moment. It was one of the downsides with camp. Drinking from the bottle, I allowed myself a second to stare in the mirror. Most people hated to look at themselves. They always found a flaw within the person they looked at.

However, I never had that problem. I knew I was attractive, and I knew I was smart. I wasn't looking hard enough, though, not until Taehyung shoved a metaphorical mirror so close to my face that my nose was touching the glass. It was only then I truly saw that, in many ways, he was right. I was alone, and I was lonely. I had always accepted that, and I made sure never to think about it. It wasn't until we were in the forest that I actually understood. Losing Appa hurt underneath everything, even when I saw that coming. Taehyung though . . . that bullet, I didn't see it coming, and in a moment, he could have been gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
86.4K 1.6K 59
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
51.8K 2.3K 60
PART ONE IN THE 'KIM TAEHYUNG' SERIES ________________________________________ Colour stained her cheeks when the familiar scent drawled nearer. The...
70.1K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...