Chaos Rising |BOOK 2| Harry P...

By OliveRix56

Alexandra Marine is dead, but the game is still afoot. The seven leaders still survive. The Wizarding World n... More

A WARNING FROM ARIANA ADLER
The Prophecy
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE RAN AWAY
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND HELP
ARIANA ADLER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE CAME TO CAMP
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND A SIBLING
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MADE HER FIRST PLAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE FIRST DINNER
NICO DI ANGELO
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE REGRETS MOST
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET HIM GO AWAY
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST FOR THE FIRST TIME
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LED THEM ALL
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KNEW TRUE LOSS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK CHARGE OF KIDS
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WANTS BACK MOST
NICO DI ANGELO
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW A INTRA- CABIN FIGHT
PERCY JACKSON
ARIANA ADLER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GAVE OUT PUNISHMENTS
ALEXANDRA MARINE
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: FIRST KISS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: WOULD YOU EVER LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND
PERCY JACKSON
ALEXANDRA MARINE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TOOK A DEAL
ARIANA ADLER
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BEGAN TO SEE
ARIANA ADLER
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH
PIPER McLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WAS ENGAGED
PHOEBUS APOLLO
PERCY JACKSON
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FINISHED TRAINING
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ALMOST KILLED HIM
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
ANNABETH CHASE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE KILLED HIM
ARIANA ADLER
PIPER McLEAN
BONUS: THE DAY SHE SAW THE NEW HIM
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LEFT HIM
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: LEAVING HOME
JASON GRACE
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE WENT TO HER HOUSE
PIPER McLEAN
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE HELD THE SKY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
BONUS: THE DAY SHE BECAME A SPY
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE MET KRONOS
PERCY JACKSON
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE ESCAPED
HARRY POTTER
PHOEBUS APOLLO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE FELL IN THE SEA
PERCY JACKSON
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE GOT MERCY
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
HARRY POTTER
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LOST THEM ALL
PIPER McLEAN
PERCY JACKSON
BONUS: THE DAY SHE LET GO
HARRY POTTER
NICO DI ANGELO
BONUS: THE DAY SHE TALKED TO HERMES
WILL SOLACE
JASON GRACE
PIPER McLEAN

PERCY JACKSON

42 4 2
By OliveRix56

"I invited dear Tonks to come along today," said Molly, setting down the carrots with unnecessary force and glaring at Fleur the next morning. "But she wouldn't come. Have you spoken to her lately, Remus?"

"No, I haven't been in contact with anybody very much," said Lupin. "But Tonks has got her own family to go to, hasn't she?"

"Hmmm," said Will. "Maybe. I got the impression she was planning to spend Christmas alone, actually."

Molly gave Lupin an annoyed look, as though it was all his fault she was getting Fleur for a daughter-in-law instead of Tonks.

"Tonks's Patronus has changed its form," he told him. "Snape said so anyway. I didn't know that could happen. Why would your Patronus change?"

Lupin took his time chewing his turkey and swallowing before saying slowly, "Sometimes... a great shock... an emotional upheaval..."

"Please elaborate emotional upheaval," Will said, smirking knowingly.

Remus did not elaborate, but turned a slight peach. It was a very good morning, considering that it would be Nico's last with us for a while.

He had decided that he wouldn't be attending Hogwarts due to the fact that the Underworld needed his help, and we couldn't deny Hades.

He would go missing that very day, with a bit of help from Frank Zhang, who will be arriving as a flock of bees. (School of bees?- whatever) Hades will do us a favor with some Mist magic.

"It looked big, and it had four legs," said Harry. "Hey... it couldn't be--?"

"Arthur!" said Molly suddenly. She had risen from her chair; her hand was pressed over her heart and she was staring out of the kitchen window. "Arthur--it's Percy!"

"What?"

"Are you talking about me?" I asked, dumbstruck.

Arthur looked around. Everybody looked quickly at the window; Ginny stood up for a better look. There, sure enough, was Percy Weasley, striding across the snowy yard, his horn-rimmed glasses glinting in the sunlight. He was not, however, alone.

"Arthur, he's--he's with the Minister!"

And sure enough, the man I had seen in the Daily Prophet was following along in Percy's wake, limping slightly, his mane of graying hair and his black cloak flecked with snow. Before any of us could say anything, before the Mr. and Mrs. Weasley could do more than exchange stunned looks, the back door opened and there stood Percy.

There was a moment's painful silence. Then Percy said rather stiffly, "Merry Christmas, Mother."

"Oh, Percy!" said Molly, and she threw herself into his arms.

Rufus Scrimgeour paused in the doorway, leaning on his walking stick and smiling as he observed this affecting scene.

"You must forgive this intrusion," he said, when Molly looked around at him, beaming and wiping her eyes. "Percy and I were in the vicinity--working, you know -- and he couldn't resist dropping in and seeing you all."

But Percy showed no sign of wanting to greet any of the rest of the family. He stood, poker-straight and awkward-looking, and stared over everybody else's heads. Arthur, Fred, and George were all observing him, stony-faced.

"Please, come in, sit down, Minister!" fluttered Molly, straightening her hat. "Have a little purkey, or some tooding... I mean --"

"No, no, my dear Molly," said Scrimgeour. "I don't want to intrude, wouldn't be here at all if Percy hadn't wanted to see you all so badly..."

"Oh, Perce!" said Molly  tearfully, reaching up to kiss him.

"...we've only looked in for five minutes, so I'll have a stroll around the yard while you catch up with Percy. No, no, I assure you I don't want to butt in! Well, if anybody cared to show me your charming garden... ah, that young man's finished, why doesn't he take a stroll with me?"

The atmosphere around the table changed perceptibly. Everybody looked from Scrimgeour to Harry. Nobody seemed to find Scrimgeour's pretense that he did not know Harry's name convincing, or find it natural that he should be chosen to accompany the Minister around the garden when Ginny, Fleur, and George also had clean plates.

"Yeah, all right," said Harry into the silence.

"It's fine," he said quietly, as he passed Remus, who had half risen from his chair. "Fine," he added, as Arthur opened his mouth to speak.

"Wonderful!" said Scrimgeour, standing back to let Harry pass through the door ahead of him. "We'll just take a turn around the garden, and Percy and I'll be off. Carry on, everyone!"

***

Awkward silence filled the room as Percy sat down on a chair.

Molly quickly started serving him everything there was on the dining table. "Parsnip? How about gravy? Oh dear, you seem like you haven't eaten in days!"

"Percy," Fred called.

Percy Weasley turned to face his brother.

"Not you," Fred said. "I was talking to Percy, not you."

With a raised eyebrow, I turned to Fred. "Me?"

"Yeah, you," George said. "Think we'd call another Percy?"

"Now, Fred, George!" Molly said angrily.

But the twins ignored her. "Say, Percy," Fred continued, "think we can play a game of Exploding Snap later?"

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, okay, sure." 

"Why are you bringing me into this?" I mouthed at them.

"Also," Fred continued, "Percy, didn't you think the parsnip was good?"

"It was, yeah," I replied. "Molly, can I have some gravy, please."

"Of course, dear," Molly replied, grinning, in a festive joy that her son had returned home. The other Percy's jaw clenched slightly. 

He was just a bit jealous.

More awkward silence. Ginny, Fred and George all exchanged looks of pure mischief.

Molly was, of course, mollycoddling her child with all the affection she could give, in typical Molly fashion.

The other Weasleys began chatting behind each other, and to my surprise, all of them were grinning. 

Ron and Arthur, who were seated in between Molly were the only ones left out from the plan.

"Code Teal," Annabeth mouthed at me, trying to conceal all her laughter.

I straightened up, feeling myself go red and my mouth go dry. Not Code Teal.

That was the worst one of them all.

"Oh, come on!" Annabeth signed in ASL, which we had learned from Magnus Chase. "It'll be fun. The key's in the parsnip."

I had to muster all my courage.

"Well, why not have some parsnip, brother?" Fred said, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows like crazy.

"It's alright," Percy Weasley said. He was barely eating.

I took a deep breath in and turned to the redhead to my left- "You know, Ron, I just realized - you have an awesome family- like, Ginny's extremely beautiful, she's admirable, even impressive, I wouldn't be surprised if even Harry fell in love with her- "

Sirius was nodding delightedly, waving at me to go on.

I continued, "And Fred and George, they're handsome, intelligent and rich, what a combo-"

Remus was trying not to smile. He was sort of shaking his head, telling me not to continue, but he kinda wanted to know what was going to happen.

I smiled, "And you're tall, a prefect, and you have a whole song dedicated to you," Ron raised an eyebrow at me, not knowing the plan.

"And then there's Bill.... I mean, I know I'm in love with Annabeth and all.. but if Bill was single... goddamn."

Ron was now genuinely scared now. He gave half a yelp of despair.

Bill winked at me across the table, a playful smile on his lips, knowing full well that I am straight. 

"And of course, let's not forget Charlie," I added, "he's so good looking. Plus, he's a dragonologist, I mean, how cool can it get?"

Molly raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well, I don't know about Percy," I said, thinking. "What is the one good thing about Percy, Bill?"

Bill seemed to be thinking. "Hmm..." he said, "I don't know, for one, he is... well-"

Fleur was biting her lip as Annabeth revealed the plan to her.

"Well," Bill continued to think, "hmm... well... uh.... hmm.... there must be something good about him."

Fred snorted, and Percy turned bright pink.

"And about that parsnip, Molly," I added, grinning, "best one I've had yet. See, you've got a great Mum as well."

Molly turned peach, "Why thank you, Percy."

"I think the parsnip's great too, Mother," Percy said, taking deep breaths.

"Touchy, touchy," whispered George, smirking evilly.

"Then why not have some more?" Ginny said, now smirking.

"Fine!" Percy yelled at the table, and plunged the spoon into the bowl-

BANG.

Bill and Arthur ducked under the table. I forced Ron and Molly down the table as well, ducking as the parsnip bowl began to spin so fast that it's contents began to spray around. 

Percy Weasley was howling in horror.

____________________________________________

I had so much fun writing this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 703 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
885K 20.6K 69
*This is a Percy Jackson fanfic that occurs after the war with Gaea.* Gods are starting up a war. Nothing is stoping them after they start. But what...
2.1K 43 84
GO READ MY OTHER DEMIGOD BOOK!!! I can't stress that enough. you will be horribly confused if you don't. WARNING: there are some triggers in this s...
1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...