Hyung (Namkook)

By amusink

My heart skipped a beat the first time i saw him .. .-- A Namkook story where Jungkook find himself living in... More

As the night changes
Hyung
Kitchen Talks
Old and New
Cute
Don't be afraid
Bunny
Confused
Baby
Crush
Them
Past and Present
Out
Wrong
Conflicted
Solace
Trust
Fantasy
What happened?!
Jacob!!
Lines
Meeting
Surprises
The day after
Reveal
Be my...
Family
Shame
Break
Time flies
Moving On
Double bunny
A promise for the future
Breaking the bed
Finale : The Beginning
Epilogue : Future
New book ( Namkook)

Yoongi

930 72 6
By amusink

It's  a bit Taegi heavy with Namkook crumbs😉😉

—-

Tae walked back and forth in his room , he was restless, his mom just told him that Namjoon is going to hangout with his friends.

"Kookie you don't understand,Yoongi is going to be there."
"So..we can't go; mom won't allow us."
"We don't have to say anything to mom kookie,"
"What if they are drinking or smoking?" Jungkook said in a hushed tone
"Coool..." Tae's eyes lit up
"No, it is not, do you think Namjoon hyung drinks!".
"Huh, who cares if he drinks or not! The main issue here is..i really really want to talk to Yoongi. And this is the perfect opportunity "
"Hyung won't let you. He knows about your crush, and he told you to stay away."
"That he did.. what to do?!!"

Tae began brainstorming ideas to persuade Namjoon to take him and Kookie with him. His eyes fell on Jungkook who was sitting on bed munching on chips .
"You ask him." Tae grinned
"What?!" Jungkook stopped eating and looked at Taehyung
"Yeah, ask him. He won't say no to you."
"Why would you think that?"
"Really!!!..he talks to you like you are some puppy..all sweet and soft..unlike me..he calls me idiot ! at this point i believe that he might have forgot my real name, he even helps you with your homework and made Jin hyung buy your favourite cake from that far away bakery..My sweet Kookie..you love me right..,please please"

"No Tae..i wont" he shook his head
"Yes, you will. " Tae grabbed Kooks hands and dragged him outside ignoring his protests.Once they reached outside Namjoon's door he pushed him inside.
"Shit Tae.No ." Jungkook almost fell into the floor in front of Namjoon.
" Kookie..oh god " Namjoon got up from his chair and helped him up.
"Hey, hyungiee.."he smiled awkwardly while trying to stand up straight.
" What happened.. do you need something."
"Nope.." he shook his head and walked outside only to be pushed back inside by Tae again.
Namjoon looked at the entire scene confused, having no idea about whatever was happening.

"So..can..we..i..i mean Tae and I come with you.." he asked in one breath
"Where?"
"with your friends today..mom told Tae..i mean me ..mom told me that you were going somewhere "
He sighed, he understoodwhat was happening
"That idiot made you ask..didn't he"
"No" he shook his head
Namjoon smiled realising how the younger's face give away the fact that he was lying.He found it adorable  and couldn't help but smile .
"don't lie to me Kookie" he walked near him looking at his eyes
Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes straight he immediately looked away , gulping down due to the close proximity.His heart beat fast and He prayed to all the gods of the world for Namjoon to back away a little.

"Tae come in" Namjoon called shocking Jungkook.
He walked back from Jungkook and he let out the breath he was holding
"Hey my fav hyunggg" Tae opened the door and came in smiling wide.
"Yeah..idiot.."
Tae stood there scratching his head
"Is this about Yoongi?" Namjoon asked folding his arms.
"What nooo.. we have nothing to do here , so we thought we will tag along.."his high-pitched voice came out.
"Yeah, right.." Namjoon scoffed
"I don't know why you are obsessed over him, Tae. I have only limited knowledge about him; even though he is friends with Jin and Hobi, he is usually not around much, he has a reputation, he did beat up some people, and Jin said it was all rumours and he had his reasons; he is extremely rich, and he smokes like a damn chimney; that's all I know."

"Hyung, but I don't think he is a bad guy." Tae said
"Me too..well, everything might have a reason, or maybe he is an asshole. I don't want to be the guy who stops you from something you like ,but I need you to be sensible and not blind in love or whatever it is you are feeling. Do you understand that, Tae?"
"God, you talk like a 100-year-old." Tae mumbled
"Tae.."
"I know Hyung. I promise if he is a bad guy, I'll stay away, but I need a chance. I don't want to regret anything later. You know, what if everyone is wrong?"
Namjoon nodded " I know people see you as an eccentric and loud person, but I know you are a sensible boy."
"Don't worry, Hyung, I won't jump into anything without thinking." Tae assured his brother.

"I will have to ask the guys... So after that we can decide "He took his phone from his pocket and quickly sent a message to his group.

NJ : Can my brother and Jungkook come?
Hobi: Yes to Jungkook🥳🥳
Yoongi: You have a brother?

Jinnie : Ahh this guy..stop sleeping so much or you will miss what's happening around the world.
Jinnie : Yeah, sure, Joon, bring the kids... It's not like we are drinking or smoking; it's just pizza and movies.
Yoongi: I'm drinking
Jinnie: You won't yoongi

They continued arguing on the chat while Joon looked up.
"Yeah..you can come.. On a positive note, Yoongi doesn't even know you exist." Joon grinned at Tae who looked like he got an electric shock.
"WHATTT?! Who doesn't know me, " Tae squealed while Jungkook and Namjoon laughed
...

"Are you sure, Joonie?"
"Yeah, we are watching movies and getting food, mom. I'll take care of them and the guys  know them"
"I guess its ok then..but do take care, ok baby.. especially this one she pointed at Taehyung"
"Mom.." he cried
"I know you are wearing your skull shirt under your hoodie." Minah said keeping her hands in her hips.
"No, I'm not." Tae answered while tugging on to his hoodie tightly in hile ajungkook struggled to suppress his laugh.
"I dare you to open your hoodie then."
"No..." Tae said pursing his lips.
Joon scratched his forehead, smiling.
"I'll keep an eye on him, mom, don't worry."
"Then have fun and call me if you need a ride back, ok?"
"Yeah mom" Joon  hugged her before walking out.
..
They decided to walk since it was not that far from their house and stopped at a big, modern, sleek house and knocked.
Jin opened the door smiling
"They re here..." he yelled to the people inside.
" Come inside"

Jungkook looked inside the house nervously. He held his backpack tight while walking inside.
"Heyyy..you are jungkook arent you ?" Hoseok appeared with his sunshine smile and asked Jungkook
"Yeah," he said softly.
"Hoseok.." he extended his hands to Jungkook.
Jungkook gulped down looking at hobis hands and slowly began to lift his hands up to shake..
Joon immediately gave  his hands to hobi
"He practice Taekwondo " he said smiling.
"Oh, you do. !!! " Hoseok backed a little, earning a laugh from Jin
"anyway..hii Taehyung" Hobi greeted Tae.
"Hii hyung" he waved enthusiastically
"Where is yoongi?" Joon aksed
"He is smoking outside." Jin said with a disgusted face.
Joon nodded
"Oh, he smokes too..he is coolll " tae whispered in Kook's ear.
"What..?! it's disgusting" Jungkook whispered back
Suddenly Yoongi came opening the kitchen door with a cloud of smoke following him.
"I told you to keep that smell outside, Yoongi." Jin said covering his nose.
"It's my house, " Yoongi said
"so I don't want to die of cancer from your disgusting smoke."
"Hey, stop arguing..we have guests.." Hoseok reminded pointing at Tae and Jungkook
Yoongi gave a small nod in their direction to which Tae gave a big smile back.
"Come kids...Let's go order food. What do you want to eat? order away Yoongi is paying " Hoseok asked keeping an arm on Taehyung's shoulder.
"Pizzaaa.." Tae said happily and followed Hoseek and Jin to the stairs to Yoongi's room.
"Come.." Joon kept a hand on Jungkook's back and guided him to the stairs.

Jungkook suddenly got goosebumps on his skin under his sweater from his sudden touch. He looked at Joon with his doe eyes; he knew he did that without thinking much like he does to his friends.And when Namjoon looked at him their eyes locked once again and he removed his hands Immediately "
"I'm sorry. Go ahead." He showed Jungkook the way.
Jungkook bowed a little and moved forward.
Yoongi watched them with a grin from the kitchen.

....

They ordered pizza and settled in the living room to watch Marvel. Tae decided to squeeze in between Joon and Yoongi.
"So, Yoongi Hyung, you like Marvel... "he whispered
"Yeah..but I like Frozen better." Yoongi saidkeeping his face  straight..
"WHAT ?! "Tae yelled
"Shhh. Some people actually want to watch the movie." Jin scolded
"Like you haven't watched this a million time.ms i'm going for a smoke."
"You just smoked; I swear you are going to die soon."
Yoongi ignored Jin and walked out and Tae got up to follow him.Joon glared at Tae, and Tae gave a boxy smile and walked outside where yoongi went"m.
"This kid" he sighed
"He'll be fine. Jungkook reassured him" he is a little crazy, but he knows his limits."
Joon looked at Jungkook who was sitting between him and Jin .
Joon nodded
"Now do I need to kick you both out?" Jin glared at them
Joon shook his head, and they continued watching the Movie

.....
Yoongi stood outside in the backyard lighting a cigarette . He saw Taehyung approaching him.
"Why are you here..I'm going to smoke"
"Its ok.." Tae smiled
"Your parents will probably kill you if you go back smelling like cigarettes."
He said while leaving smoke out of his mouth.
"You smoke all the time?"
"Yeah..its bad..trying to quit..but its hard..Jin hates it."
"Is that why I haven't seen you with them much?"
He nodded " yeah jin don't allow me near them if i smoke" He took another puff.
"Hmm..hyung..."
Yoongi looked at Taehyung
"Is it true that you beat up someone in your old school?"
"What?!"
"Yeah, that's what I heard... i didn't want to believe any rumours so I wanted to ask"
Yoongi smiled at how open the younger was.
"You are nothing like your brother, aren't you?"
"No i m way cooler.." he winked
He smiled again, and Tae admired his gummy smile.
Yes , I did beat up someone..i had some issues with the boys there..they found out I was gay and tried to bully me, and I was not having it..so the school ended up expelling me..because you know the world is unfair.." he sighed and took another puff.
"Ohhh..." Tae smiled , relieved that he actually had a reason for acting that way.
Yoongi noticed how the smoke was all over Tae and how he slightly coughed.
He threw away the half-burnt cigarette and asked
"So how is Jungkook doing? Jin told me about him recently."
"He is better. He was not before. He still gets sad sometimes, but I think he's doing better overall."
"Hmm..he is a sweet kid.."
"Yeah, he is."
"Tae..." Joon opened the door and came out looking for the younger
"Come back.." he rolled his eyes at Tae
"Yeah hyung.." He waved Yoongi bye and went back to his side to plop down near Jungkook, hugging him.
"He is amazing, Kookie. I think I really am in love."
Tae whispered
Jungkook frowned at him, not understanding what happened outside.
But he chose not to ask since he saw Yoongi and Joon walking back inside.
The rest of the movie they watched silently while Namjoon's eyes darted towards Jungkook, who fell asleep leaning on Jin and was snoring slightly with his mouth slightly open. He was hugging a pillow tightly and looked absolutely adorable. Unknowingly, a smile crept onto his face.

And Yoongi whose eyes were everywhere except the movie smiled at himself seeing this.
"It's like a fucking kdrama," he whispered to himself.
"Shut the fuck up!!" Jin yelled.
Jungkook jerked awake,, "Iron Man, don't die,"
Everyone broke out to a laugh  while Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
199K 8.7K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...
20.9K 224 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌
11.9K 719 46
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...