Second Time's a Charm (MxM)✔

By DarkSparx

Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, the... More

Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1 - Reflection
Chapter 2 - Family Matters
Chapter 3 - Funding
Chapter 4 - Invitation
Chapter 5 - Seducing the Butler
Chapter 6 - Speeding Things Up
Chapter 7 - Who's in Charge?
Chapter 8 - Shopping
Chapter 9 - The Gala Disaster
Chapter 10 - Abduction (TW)
Chapter 11 - Setback
Chapter 12 - Sabre Maddox
Chapter 13 - A Trick
Chapter 14 - The Dryad
Chapter 15 - Breaking Ground
Chapter 16 - Formal Meeting
Chapter 17 - Handle with Care
Chapter 18 - Something Changed
Chapter 19 - Demon Summoning
Chapter 20 - The Crime
Chapter 21 - Business
Chapter 22 - Enjoying the Moment
Chapter 23 - Getting the Mail
Chapter 24 - Crime
Chapter 25 - The Tour
Chapter 27 - Change of Plans
Chapter 28 - The Choice is Yours
Chapter 29 - Who did it?
Chapter 30 - Acting Too Rash
Chapter 31 - On The Lam
Chapter 32 - Risky Business
Chapter 33 - Trusting the Enemy
Chapter 34 - The Upper Hand
Chapter 35 - Working Overtime
Chapter 36 - Watching the Battle
Chapter 37 - Turn of Events
Chapter 38 - The Fight
Chapter 39 - Let's Get Dangerous
Chapter 40 - Taking a Trip
Chapter 41 - Gossip
Chapter 42 - Work
Chapter 43 - What to do?
Chapter 44 - New Ashbury
Chapter 45 - Enigma
Chapter 46 - A Royal Tea Party
Chapter 47 -A Grim Situation
Chapter 48 - Guilt
Chapter 49 - Goals
Chapter 50 - Battle
Chapter 51 - Partnership
Chapter 52 - Overworked
Chapter 53 - Inspection
Chapter 54 - Being Domestic
Chapter 55 - Revealing The Truth
Chapter 56 - Andrew
Chapter 57 - Desperate Measures
Chapter 58 - I Expected A Fight
Chapter 59 - Pathetic Little Man
Chapter 60 - How Convenient
Chapter 61 - Invading the Palace
Chapter 62 - Peace Talks and Ceremonies
Chapter 63 - Wedding Jitters
Author's Notes/Upcoming Stories

Chapter 26 - Round Two

4.7K 339 119
By DarkSparx

Warning! Spicy Chapter!

The training grounds were enormous, with tall stone pillars encircling the area. Against the northernmost pillars were tables and a rack of weapons, all displayed and ready to be tested on the targets set on the eastern side. Some were simple hay bails with painted circles, others were wooden mannequins with obvious signs of wear.

Cain waited as Maddox stepped ahead of him, then began removing his coat and vest. At first, Cain felt the impulse to demand what sort of mind game he had in store now, only to realize how foolish it'd be to train with several layers of clothes.

As much as he hated it, he removed his double-sided coat and vest as well, allowing him more movement. Though Maddox took it a step further when he went on to remove his undershirt as well, showing off his concealed muscles.

Cain then noticed a strange tattoo on his sides that stretched halfway up toward his armpits. They were some sort of tribal markings that gave the appearance of scales.

Maddox saw the blond staring and smirked, probably thinking it was his physique that had the Marquess so intrigued. 

"Now, let's start with your stance." The villain declared, walking up and taking Cain's clothes from his hand and setting them on the table of weapons.

Cain obediently got into position, remembering what he'd been taught during his military days, only to blush when Maddox grinned, amused by his eagerness. "I almost forgot that you use that pose."

"This is the standard combat stance taught in the empirical forces."

"And how well has it worked out for you?"

Cain frowned, then straightened himself, feeling flustered. If he wanted to spend the day being toyed with and insulted, he'd have stayed home...

Giving a small chuckle, Maddox moved behind Cain and reached for his arms. Naturally, the Marquess jolted away, not trusting the villain to be in his blind spot, but Maddox insisted and grabbed his arm, twisting him back into position until Cain's back was turned to him, with his arms being directed like a puppet.

"Like this," Maddox commanded right next to his ear, raising one of the blonde's fists above the other, and turning his body sideways. "Don't hunch. Keep your head up."

Once Cain's hands were where they needed to be, Maddox moved up along his arms, slid over his shoulders, and moved downwards towards his hips where he twisted them till Cain's upper and lower body were aligned. Already Cain felt more comfortable with this position, then let out a startled gasp when Maddox's hands moved between his legs, brushing his groin and spreading his legs.

"What are you doing?!" He yelped, almost dropping his poise.

"Spread your legs. They're too close together for you to maintain proper balance."

"O-oh..." Cain quickly did as commanded, pretending he didn't just have dirty thoughts as the villain kicked his feet into position.

Once done, Maddox let go and stood in front, eyeing the blond and making sure he maintained the stance.

"Right, that's how you properly poise yourself." He commented. "You punch with the fist farthest back, and use the one in front to block. And always pay attention to your opponent's legwork. You can predict their next move that way."

"How's that?"

"Look where their feet are pointing."

Cain eyed Maddox's feet curiously as he paced to the side. Suddenly, they faced him and in a split second, Maddox rushed forward. He barely had a moment to react as the man grabbed him by his arm and flipped him over his shoulder, forcing the Marquess to land roughly on his back, nearly knocking his mask off.

He gasped for air, having had the wind knocked out of him, but overall was fine.

"Remember, I said to use that front fist of yours for blocking. And when you can't block." Maddox stood over the Marquess and extended a hand. "Dodge."

Cain accepted the hand as he stood back up. "It seems I have quite a bit to learn."

"Glad you've got the humility to accept that. I've tried to train others, but their pride always got in the way. Which is another thing about you that I'm so fascinated with." Maddox kept his grasp on Cain's hand, not letting go until they made eye contact. "I was sure you'd be more arrogant."

"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?"

Maddox just grinned as he released the Marquess. "Let's try a few more things, shall we?"

For the next half hour, they continued to train. It mostly comprised of Cain getting into position while trying to fend off Maddox as he lunged at him. The point of the lesson was to learn when to block and when to dodge, which he felt he had begun to pick up by the time he got out of breath. But the villain insisted they continue.

"You need to keep practicing until it becomes second nature." He explained as Cain gulped air, sweat already staining his shirt. "Plus, I feel like maybe you should work on your endurance a bit more."

"Must you goad me when I'm clearly working on it?"

"Yes."

Cain was irritated, but just wiped the sweat from his brow and got back into position, where Maddox made a surprise lunge, this time aiming for his arm again. Cain quickly dodged to the side, grabbing his outstretched arm, only for Maddox to spin around and do the same, locking the two in each other's grasps, faces inches apart.

"Very good," Maddox remarked. "You're picking this up rather well. Tell me something, what would you think about becoming my official apprentice?"

Horrible memories flooded Cain's mind and he visibly reeled from the offer, earning a frown from the man who let go, seemingly offended. "Is my offer that unappetizing?" He asked.

"I've already been someone's apprentice," Cain replied honestly. "And I will never go through that again."

"Is that so? May I ask who?"

He'd already said too much and clamped his mouth shut, thinking quickly about what kind of story he could come up with to explain. In the end, he felt that he'd only dig himself into a hole if he tried. "No, you may not."

"Really?" Maddox scratched his chin. "Well, judging from your reaction, they must not have been a very good master. I assure you I'll be a much better fit."

"I know you wouldn't. Besides, don't you already have a plethora of apprentices at your beck and call?"

"Why would you be under that impression?"

Cain went to reply, then recalled how he had waited weeks before actually being accepted into Maddox's apprenticeship. Had he not started hiring anyone yet?

He tried to shrug it off as the villain eyed him curiously. "I just assumed you'd have hired some apprentices by now. You already have so many people working for you. I didn't think you'd consider an apprentice any more special than a typical servant."

To that, Maddox quirked an eyebrow. "Oh? Well, to be honest, I did consider doing an apprenticeship program. I thought if I hired many at once, I could thin them out and find an ideal one much faster than taking on one at a time. Though I feel like maybe I already found someone to take that position."

Thin them out? That pretty much confirmed his suspicion that his apprenticeship in his past life had been nothing more than a test. But he had done everything he'd been ordered to do, so what were the criteria for passing?

"Out of curiosity...What would you have looked for had you gone through with your apprenticeship program?"

Maddox folded his arms and thought. "Well, I wouldn't want my apprentice to be some mindless buffoon who only did what they were told. I'd want someone who could think for themselves when plans went sideways, and come up with solutions on the spot so I didn't have to babysit them. Someone who had pride, but not so much that they'd refuse to learn. And of course, they'd have to be good at their job."

Cain froze as he listened to the man list off his requirements. Out of all of that, the only thing he'd ever accomplished was doing exactly what he thought was needed of him.

"And you're saying I fit those criteria now?" He couldn't help but ask.

To that, Maddox stepped closer, then suddenly swung out with his right arm. It was fast, but not as fast as his usual attacks and Cain miraculously was able to deflect it. Something he normally would have failed to do.

"Yes." Was all the villain said, before letting out a flurry of attacks, all of which were obviously slowed but still powerful enough to take out an ordinary man. Cain on the other hand, was able to deflect them all, though each block caused him to take a step back right up until he fell backward over the table where the weapons were.

Losing his balance, he flipped back uncomfortably onto the handle of a sword, where Maddox pinned him down with a single hand on his chest as he wedged himself between Cain's legs. 

"What are you doing?" Cain asked. Maddox leaned close to his face with a mischievous look in his eye.

"Teaching you what happens when you let your opponent overpower you so easily." His voice had grown low, and his left hand suddenly ran up under Cain's sweat-stained shirt, tracing his belly button and moving down towards his trousers.

It was a pinned position, but Cain realized he could easily get away from this. The man was only using one hand and all he had to do was knock it away to free himself, yet he didn't seem to want that. Not yet anyway.

His eyes remained locked on Maddox's as the man's hands moved to the hem of his pants and pulled them down, gently stroking the velvety soft skin hidden beneath and working him into an erection.

Despite being tired, Cain found himself coming alive at the attention and remained still so the man could continue to stroke him. It was blissful, though uncomfortable with the sword handle still pinned under his back. He tried to enjoy it more but eventually decided he wanted to remove it. So he started to shuffle, which had Maddox press him down harder to keep him in place.

Because of this reaction, Cain felt like he was being toyed with yet again. He didn't like the dynamic all of a sudden and shuffled even more until he was able to reach under him and grab the sword by the hilt.

So, to teach this arrogant villain a lesson, Cain shoved Maddox up with his free hand and swung the sword around until the blade was barely touching the man's cheek.

"Don't toy with me." Cain threatened. "I may be in your domain, but I am not to be taken lightly."

Maddox's eyes widened for a split second, betraying a moment of admiration, then he leaned back in, allowing the blade of the sword to make a small cut on his face, where a droplet of blood began to fall.

It was here that Cain felt the villain's erection press against him, and was reminded that this man seemed to be turned on by pain. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing...

"As I said. You continue to impress me."

Cain sat up, not allowing himself to remain in a defenseless position again, only to find Maddox close to his face. He paused, observing the man and waiting for him to make a move. Then, he dropped the sword and allowed Maddox to close the distance and seal their lips.

As soon as they connected, the reaction was instant. The man's arms wrapped around the Marquees, squeezing him close so their bodies were fully pressed against one another as the villain began grinding against Cain whose trousers continued to slip until they were around his ankles. With swift work of his feet, Maddox kicked them off and ran his hands down Cain's back until he reached the man's backside.

Cain meanwhile had his arms wrapped around Maddox's shoulders, holding on and making sure he couldn't do anything too dangerous without struggling to get Cain off first. When the first finger penetrated, Cain dug his nails into the man's bare back, earning a strange growl from the villain.

Maddox seemed to get more excited the deeper Cain scratched, and he pressed harder on his lips, bruising them as their teeth clicked against one another in a violent kiss.

Suddenly, Cain was lifted off the table where he instinctively wrapped his legs around the man's waist, which seemed to grant the man more access to insert another finger with his left hand.

Pain and pleasure mixed as he felt himself getting stretched, and when they broke their rough kissing, Maddox moved to his shoulder where he bit down.

"Ah!" Cain cried in pain, though the bite wasn't as harsh as before.

Maddox sucked hard on his shoulder, leaving marks all along his neck as his fingers moved in and out, swirling around and stretching him. Then Cain was flopped back onto the table where Maddox removed his fingers and reached for something to the side.

Cain glanced over and noticed it was polishing oil.  Finally, he released his grasp on Maddox who only pulled away to dump some directly on his privates.

"By the way." Maddox started as he positioned himself, where Cain felt his dick prod him. "your mask is a bit crooked."

Just as Cain's hand flew to check his mask, the man thrust hard, inserting himself to the hilt and filling Cain up. A guttural moan escaped him, to which the Marquess tried to cover his mouth in embarrassment for letting out such a sound when he knew the demons and their superior senses could hear.

Luckily his mask hadn't been knocked off, but it had been somewhat askew and he tried to fix it as Maddox slowly started pulling out, before pumping back into the man.

His thrusts were fast and hard, causing Cain's whole body to jolt each time he reentered. Cain did his best to breathe normally as he was pounded on the table, with Maddox over him, eyes pinning him down as his hands started sliding all along his chest.

"Tell me something." Maddox began speaking casually, as though what they were doing was no different from eating dinner together. "How often do you partake in these sorts of activities?"

Cain's lust filled mind took a moment to clear before he could form a reply. "Are you asking me how often I have sex?"

"Maybe."

"Would you be jealous if I said it was often?"

"Not at all." The man replied, though his gaze hardened for a moment. "I do like partners with experience."

"Battle experience is more like it." Cain followed up, then bit his lip when the man suddenly thrust violently and held still.

"Both are good."

Cain arched his back as the man moved his hips around, keeping his dick fully inserted as it brushed against his prostate, sending shivers up his body.

Finding his target, Maddox grinned triumphantly and suddenly pulled out.

Wondering why he stopped, Cain glanced upwards and was rocked when he was reentered, with his prostate receiving a direct hit. It was a miracle that he didn't cum immediately, but his dick twitched excitedly, letting the villain know that he was on edge.

So, once again, he pulled out, and Cain tried to relax his body, hoping for a reprieve, only to receive the same treatment. Only this time, he didn't have enough time to recover as his prostrate was jabbed again, over and over in rapid succession until finally, the burning sensation in his gut released, and his orgasm shot through his body.

Cain jolted with a low groan as he came hard, legs shaking, while Maddox continued to pound into him the entire time. All the sensations were overwhelming and he couldn't stop himself from letting out a cacophony of lewd noises until he was finally spent. Only then did the villain relent, with a victorious look on his face.

"That was quite fun." He remarked to the delirious Cain. "We should train like this more often."

Cain only managed a few gasps, taking note that Maddox was still fully inserted. Once his mind cleared, he wondered how close the villain was and for a moment, felt like he had somehow been defeated. Though they weren't fighting, nor did they have any bets or challenges going like last time.

Yet, he felt the need to make the man cum as well for the two of them to be even.

Still exhausted but forcing himself into a sitting position, he re-wrapped his arms around Maddox's shoulders, earning an intrigued look from the villain before smashing their lips back together.

Of course, Maddox took the opportunity to continue their rather rough embrace from before, and Cain set to work digging his nails into the man's arms, latching on and making sure he didn't back away.

He could feel the man throbbing, eager for release, but reluctant to break their kiss as they continued to press against one another. They continued this for long enough that Cain soon recovered and found himself fully erect again.

As soon as he was prepared, he changed tactics and bit down on Maddox's bottom lip, startling the villain out of the embrace.

Cain didn't bite down hard enough to break the skin, but as soon as he released the man's lips from his teeth, he realized he may have gotten the man a little too excited as his eyes grew even more lustful.

Suddenly, Maddox pulled out and flipped Cain around until he was bent over the table. He braced himself with both hands as Maddox reentered and started spearing him much more violently than before.

Cain noted how the weapons wobbled as the whole table was shaking from the man's sudden thrusts, and quickly he reached down and grasped his erection, hoping to satisfy himself while the now out-of-control Maddox attempted to break the table.

The villain was letting out rough growls with each thrust, trying to go deeper than was possible. Cain felt his next orgasm mounting fast, and wondered if he'd outlast the man this time. Then one of Maddox's hands came down by his face as the villain re-positioned himself for better entry.

Cain got another idea as he reached for the man's right hand and brought it to his mouth. Maddox caught on and slowed his thrusts so that he could insert his fingers, where the blonde's tongue swirled around them playfully. Once the villain's breathing evened out and he realized he'd been calmed, Cain gently pressed his teeth down. Maddox slowed his thrusts even more, seemingly in anticipation, then started moving his fingers in and out of Cain's mouth.

"My, what a lewd aristocrat you turned out to be." He taunted.

Cain then switched back and forth between gently nibbling to licking the appendages until he felt a throb inside, signaling that Maddox was close. He'd love to taunt the man back, but seeing as his mouth was full, he might as well get this over with. So, he bit down a little harder than usual, holding the man's fingers in place, causing Maddox to shiver above him before reaching his climax.

He felt himself filling up as the man came inside him, pushing deeper and deeper to fill every last inch of him. His orgasm seemed prolonged, lasting longer than Cain's did, and the sensations eventually helped him reach his second climax as his prostate could no longer withstand the onslaught it was undergoing.

By the time Maddox came down from his orgasm, Cain was still at the height of his and his jaw went slack, releasing the fingers as a breathy moan escaped. His whole body trembled at the release, and then finally it started to die down as he slid off the table and onto his knees, his hands still reaching up onto the table edge to keep him from falling completely to the ground.

"I hope you brought a change of clothes." Maddox pointed out that Cain had, in his carelessness, soiled his pants with his seed. They had been crumpled on the ground at his feet, so it was no wonder they were ruined. "Otherwise I doubt any of mine would fit."

Calming his body down, Cain released his grasp from the table and looked up. "Of course I did. I'd be foolish not to bring a change of clothes with me for such a long trip as this."

"Great. Then how about I get you a room next to mine while you stay here?" Maddox offered a hand after adjusting his pants.

Cain once more accepted and stood back up. His legs almost gave out from under him. He doubted he could continue like this, so he'd have to set some boundaries.

"As long as the room is only used for resting...And perhaps grant me a bath."

"Naturally." Maddox winked. "Wouldn't want my guest sleeping like some filthy animal."

Cain felt like that was some kind of backhanded remark, and was reminded yet again that this man was more than likely playing with him for his benefit. Fortunately for Cain, he technically had the upper hand with his knowledge of the future, but soon that wouldn't be enough.

He had to take advantage of the situation now and get stronger.

So, he yet again swallowed his pride and agreed to stay. It would be a long trip back to the capital, and it was nice to get out of the house anyways. Plus once he got home, he'd have quite a list of things to do, so he might as well make the most of his time here. 

---

This story is Copyrighted ©Darksparx via Wattpad. Do not translate, post, or publish on any other platforms without the author's express permission.

Please consider tipping the author at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DarkSparx if you enjoy this story! Coffee link is also on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 423 12
New cover. Woop woop. In the process of rewriting every chapter. Stick around for updates. {{These are old stories that are pretty poorly written, be...
100K 7.8K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
310K 25.3K 86
Lucius, the less favored twin brother of Prophet Julian, was forced into marrying the Vampire Crown Prince Dorian under his brother's name as part of...