Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 36: The morning after

7.9K 188 133
By neymarfantasy

I woke up spontaneously the next morning. I yawned and ran my fingers through my messy hair. My eyes adjusted to the light in the room. My brain functioned normally a few seconds later and I remember last night. It sent a shiver over my whole body. I looked for her next to me, but I found an empty bed. My heart pounded suddenly because I panicked that this all had been a dream or something. I jumped out of bed, realizing I was fully naked. I wrapped the bed sheet around my waist and walked out of the bedroom.

The living room of the suite was empty. Had this really been a dream? That was not possible, a dream could have never been this good! I clenched my fists in anger and felt like screaming out loud. I remember that I hadn't checked the bathroom and quickly walked to the bathroom door. It was closed, so I put my ear against it. I heard the shower run inside and sighed with relief.

I went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. The images of last night flashed through my mind and I smiled like an idiot to myself. I finally felt how sore my body felt. My muscles hurt like I have had an extreme workout session. I smirked, remembering where this pain was coming from.

I heard the bathroom door open and though I wanted to get up and walk over to her, I decided not to. She entered the bedroom and saw me sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked tired and there was a small limp in her step. She was wearing the same dress she wore last night.

"Good morning," I mumbled because I didn't really know what to say to her.

"Morning," she said, fumbling with her fingers like she was nervous.

The sudden fear that she forgot everything about last night hit me again. I got up from the bed.

"Olive, you..." I mumbled, struggling to find the right words.

"I remember," she said like could read my mind.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I stood there awkwardly and so did she.

"We should go back to the hotel," she said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah."

"There are fresh towels in the bathroom if you want to take a shower or something," she suggested.

"Thanks, let me get a quick shower."

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I spotted a big hickey near my Tudo Passa tattoo. I turned around and saw the scratch marks she left on my back last night. I bit my lip and threw the bed sheet onto the floor.

I hopped into the shower. The water felt so good on my skin. I washed my body and hair quickly and got out of the shower. I found clean towels and used one to dry myself. I wrapped the other around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

The bedroom was empty. I decided to skip my stained briefs and wore my jeans without them. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. I walked back to the bathroom and fixed my hair quickly using my hands. When I was done I went to the living room and found her waiting for me on the couch. I took a seat next to her.

"Olive, are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

"You?" she asked.

"I'm okay," I said. "Are we okay?" I asked, carefully.

"We need to talk, but not right now. I'm going to tell Marc everything first" she said.

[ Olivia's POV-earlier that morning ]

I woke up in his arms, but he was deep asleep. I didn't want to wake him, so I removed his arms gently and got out of bed. I felt the muscle pain and the soreness in between my legs immediately. I groaned silently and grabbed my clothes off the floor. I limped to the bathroom and locked the door. I threw my torn panties in the trash. I decided to wash my body.

The warm water felt amazing and I let it run between my legs, which helped against the soreness. I felt much better after it, but I did limp a little when I walked. The memories of last night clouded my mind, making my cheeks flush red.

Last night had been amazing, but my life was a total mess right now. I got hurt yesterday at the party when I overheard Melissa. I just wanted to forget everything about Marc, Melissa, and Eric. Neymar had taken my mind off them completely. I couldn't describe what it was between him and me. The usual sparks caught serious fire last night and made everything burn like an inferno. A shiver ran down my spine, just remembering last night.

I didn't know what I should do now. I was still in a relationship with Marc and though it hurt to think he had cheated on me with Melissa, I still loved him. I couldn't comprehend how Marc had been able to do this to me. I guess this is why he didn't want to make our relationship official. All these dark thoughts crept into my mind and I didn't want to believe them. I know I was the last person who should judge Marc when I had cheated on him myself by kissing Neymar before and letting him sleep in my bed. Now, to make it all worse, I had slept with Neymar. I have wanted to confess everything to Marc before though, but I didn't get the chance since so much had happened yesterday.

I sighed and washed my face to get rid of these unwanted thoughts. I dried my face, fixed my hair quickly, and stepped out of the bathroom. I felt embarrassed to face Neymar. He seemed uncomfortable too. We said good morning to each other in an awkward way. When he said my name, I knew that he feared that I had forgotten everything like the last 2 times. I assured him that I didn't. He seemed relieved by it and I felt bad for him because I felt guilty for messing up his mind with those 2 previous drunk encounters. I know he had strong feelings for me, feelings I wasn't able to return at the moment.

Neymar and I had a special bond, which I wasn't able to describe in words. I didn't want to hurt him, but last night made everything much more complicated. I knew we had to talk about it, but I wanted to confess everything to Marc first. I wasn't looking forward to that confrontation, however, because it was surely going to hurt a lot.

[ Neymar's POV ]

She didn't want to talk about last night or us. She said she wanted to confess everything to Marc. I just hoped that she didn't regret last night because I didn't regret it one bit. If I could, I would do it all over again.

I put my thoughts aside and said, "Let's go back to the hotel."

She nodded and stood up. We left the hotel room and entered the elevator. The elevator doors were about to close when an elderly couple stepped inside at the last second. They smiled at us and then they talked to themselves.

"We should file a complaint at the reception about that horrible couple next door. All those...filthy noises, my dear god!" the old lady said, holding her heart.

I looked at Olive and she looked at me.

"Leave them, honey, it's probably just a couple on their honeymoon or something," the old man said, trying to calm her down.

I bit my lip to suppress a smile and I could see that Olive was trying her best to hide her smile too. The elevator arrived on the ground floor and I felt relieved. The elderly couple stepped outside and we quickly headed to the reception to hand in the key card.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay," the receptionist smiled.

"Yes, thank you. Could you call us a cab?" I asked.

"Of course," she said and made the call to the cab service.

"It will arrive in 10 minutes."

"Thank you very much," I said.

"Shall we wait here in the lobby?" I asked Olive.

She nodded so we sat down on the chairs there. I pulled out my phone and switched it on.

"My battery is dead," Olive groaned.

"You can use my phone if you want to?" I suggested.

"No, I just wanted to check my messages," she said.

I knew she wanted to check whether Marc had texted her. I felt a spark of jealousy, but my thoughts got interrupted by a loud honk outside the hotel.

"That must be our cab," I said.

We both got up and walked out of the hotel. We got into the cab and I told him the address of our hotel to the driver. We were both silent during the drive. The cab dropped us off at our hotel 20 minutes later.

[ Olivia's POV ]

We stepped inside the hotel and got into a lift together.

"I'm on the 3rd floor," Neymar said.

"I'm on the 6th," I said.

The lift stopped on the 3rd floor a few seconds later.

"I'll see you Olive," he mumbled and pressed a quick kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and nodded. The lift doors closed and I sighed. I got off on the 6th floor and ran to my room. I shut the door behind me. I found my phone charger and plugged it into the socket. I hooked my phone to it and saw the screen light up. I let it charge and went to take a long bath. I felt relaxed and less tense after the bath. I wore comfortable clothing and checked my phone. I had a few messages from Marc. My heart started to race like crazy and my palms started to sweat. I opened the messages with trembling hands.

"Olive, are you okay? You are not mad at me are you?" the oldest message said.

"Olive, please reply," the second text said.

"We need to talk, please message, call, or text me," his third message said, which he had sent a few hours ago.

I sighed and typed a reply.

"Hi Marc, I'm okay. Yes, we should talk" I wrote and hit the send button.

I got a reply within a minute.

"Can you come to my room?" he asked.

I didn't want to go, but I had to come clean. I wanted everything off my chest, because not only was I living with a guilty conscience but I wanted to get rid of that damned anonymous blackmailer. I got out of my room and took the lift to the 3rd floor. I guessed the whole FCB team stayed on this floor. I checked my previous messages from Marc, where he had told me his room number.

"371," I mumbled and found it quite quickly.

I held my breath and knocked on the door.

"Come on in," I heard Marc's voice.

I opened the door and entered. I saw Marc sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Olive."

"Hi."

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"We need to talk Olive."

"We do need to talk," I agreed and sat on the couch, leaving some space between us.

He turned the TV off. His face was very serious all of a sudden.

"This is very hard for me," he said.

His voice scared me. I looked at Marc, waiting for him to continue. His eyes looked a little watery and his face showed that he was in pain.

"Marc, are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't know how to say this gently...so let me just say it," he said. "I want to break up with you," he said faintly.

I looked at him like I didn't comprehend him.

"I want to break up with you," he repeated.

I stared at him because this wasn't what I had expected to hear.

"Marc...why?" I gasped.

"Because Melissa wants me back," he said.

"What?" I nearly yelled.

"Melissa is my ex. We have been together for nearly 4 years. I spun out of control when she left me because I screwed up. She wanted us to be serious and get engaged, but I wasn't ready at the time" Marc said with tears in his eyes. "She left me and I dated a lot of girls to get over her until I met you. I wanted to be serious with you, but Olive if I had to choose between you and Melissa, it'll always be Melissa," Marc said like he was choking on his words.

My jaw dropped and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Olive I'm so sorry, please forgive me," he said, while tears filled his eyes.

"You...asshole," I said and got up from the couch.

"Please try to understand," he said.

"UNDERSTAND? You just said I'm the second choice! That you would choose Melissa over me any day!" I yelled.

"Olive, I love you," Marc said.

"You dare say you love me? Fück you Marc!" I yelled.

I had never ever expected to hear this from Marc. I was truly shocked! I felt a sharp pain inside my heart and tears filled my eyes. I turned around and started crying because I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Olive," he said, grabbing my hand.

"Don't you fücking touch me!" I yelled and pushed him away.

The tears kept welling up in my eyes and I started sobbing.

"I'm sorry," Marc whispered.

"I fucked Neymar!" I screamed at him furiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
146K 2.8K 25
Camila and Neymar seemed to have it all. Fame, fortune and love . Neymar jr. Is dating Bruna Marquezine and is one of the most beloved soccer players...
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...
72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...