Eternal Meant (Taylor's versi...

By dlvlyv

this story inspired by some of lyrics from Taylor Swift's song. "I was enchanted to meet you, Shin Eunsoo" "... More

1 - the time we met
2 - first day
3 - everything changed
4 - unexpected
5 - deja vu
6 - We're not the same
7 - Wish could be with you
8 - leaving
9 - unbreakable tie
10 - punishment
11 - fate
12 - the new life
13 - the start
14 - photos with you
15 - the other woman
16 - flipped
17 - a cute story
18 - first moment
19 - his untold behaviour
20 - "I'm here"
22 - your types
23 - confession
24 - the truth
25 - enchanted
26 - dinner date
27 - the way i loved you
28 - new feelings
29 - snow on the beach
30 - miracle
31 - full of regrets
32 - "I love you"
33 - the grateful moment
34 - i love you in every universe

21 - getting along

13 1 0
By dlvlyv

Jay woke up and grinned a bit when Eunsoo doesn't move away from his embrace and held him closer to her. He admired her facial features and slowly tucking her hair to the back of her ear.

Right, you're beautiful.

Jay was back to the reality and shook his head before sit up carefully to not wake her up, "What has gotten into me?"

He immediately took his towel and went to the bathroom.

Eunsoo opened her eyes as her heart racing hardly. She held her chest, "That's just a trick or a test maybe." She was embarrassed, really. Have cried in his arms, sleeping in his embrace throughout the night. There was no way she could be normal in front of him again.

Argue with a husband but then cried in his arms. What a drama, isn't it?

-

Jay let her rest in the room alone. Eunsoo was busy packing her bags since they have to go back to Seoul at evening. She heard the doorknob suddenly twisted. She wanted to avoid him so bad as she was still embarrassed. Jay entered the room,

As he leaned against the wall, his eyes flickered at her and a smirk dances across his lips. Eunsoo knew it's going to be bad if he plastered a smirk on his face. She decided to ignore his presence.

"Was it comfortable last night?" Jay teased her.

"Stop it, Jay."

He chuckled, "I didn't know you could be that clingy."

"I don't know you're a big hugger" Eunsoo easily replied, didn't lift her head to face him who walk closer to the bed.

"If I'm not a hugger, I won't let you cry and sleep in my arms."

No response wasn't because Eunsoo ignored him but she doesn't know what to reply.

Eunsoo only face him, although they're on the same bed and his face was so close to her. "Aren't you going to say something?" Jay asked her with his deep voice and pouted when Eunsoo doesn't give any response.

"Should I make you answer it?" Jay said making Eunsoo's eyes widened.

He chuckled, "You're supposed to say 'thank you, Jay' or anything." He ruffled her hair as she were a dog or some kind of animal.

She put his hand away in annoyance, "I knew that"

Jay lift up an eyebrow,

"Fine. Thank you so much for being a pillow for me"

Eunsoo's attention were distracted when Jay staring at her with a smile plastered on his face. Jay suddenly pull her into a hug, the hug which made Eunsoo comfortable the most. The hug felt warm and comfy and there was no reason for her to break it unless the hugger break it first.

"Jay-ah, what's wrong with you?" She asked the guy who suddenly hugged her.

"I can't imagine if I weren't there for you last night. If I didn't follow you last night, maybe something would happened to you" Jay said in a serious tone.

"So you were stalking me last night?" Eunsoo joked around but Jay wasn't responding as he was really serious.

"I was glad you were there for me too. I will got raped and possibly will left some dirts on your name..."

Jay broke the hug and held her shoulders, "Are you okay now?" He asked softly.

She nodded slightly making him smile, "What do you want to eat? I'll cook."

Eunsoo looked at him in suspicious and suprised to see his behaviour, "Why are you treating me like this?"

"Do you want me to be cold towards you?" He asked her back.

She smiled innocently and shook her head.

"I want to apologise for our arguments yesterday. It is my fault for not thinking of you."

"And also, you just had an accident yesterday so I want to make you feel better" Jay said as he bend down to her height. "Forgive me? Please?" He said in a cute tone.

Eunsoo point out her index finger to her chin as she was thinking to forgive him or not, "I'll taste your food first. If it's good then you'll have the green light." She playfully poked his nose as he widened his eyes by her sudden action. Eunsoo laughed at his reaction making him plastered a big smile on his face.

-

"You look beautiful on this dress, Eunsoo-ah!" Jay's grandmother praised Eunsoo who was wearing her old white dress. Eunsoo was amazed by how the dress looked too. It wasn't an old fashion and she admitted that the dress fit her well.

"This dress is cute. Are you sure you doesn't want to keep it anymore, grandma?" Eunsoo asked the elderly woman curiously as she carefully stood up.

"I always want to give this dress to my future granddaughter if Jay finally married and it's you." Mrs Park smiled sweetly to her as she pinched Eunsoo's cheeks.

Eunsoo giggled, "Alright, I will wear this."

Eunsoo helped the grandmother walked out from the room and was surprised to see Jay was also wearing a white collared shirt. "Oh my, you both look so cute." Mrs Park said in excitement as her husband tried to calm her down.

"It's a coincidence, grandma." Jay said as he put his and Eunsoo's bags inside his car.

"Are you planning to go on a date to anywhere?" Mr Park spoke up.

"I'm not sure yet. That's doesn't matter now. I want you both to take care of yourselves. Mom and dad will come visit in 2 weeks so please take care." Jay hugged his grandparents as he said other advices for them. Eunsoo watched them with a smile on her face.

"Jongseong, you have to take care of yourself and your wife too." Suddenly a tear escaped from Mrs Park's eyes. Her husband rubbed his wife's back as a comfort.

Jay chuckled as he was also holding his tears, "Grandma, you don't have to cry. I will visit you again"

"Eunsoo, visit us again." Mr and Mrs Park said in unison as they hugged Eunsoo.

"Of course. Wait for me, okay?"

Eunsoo said when she knew well Jay and her will separated in 2 months.

◇◇

"Where are we, Jay?" Eunsoo asked him who has stopped the car. "Let's go and take a look" Jay said making Eunsoo groaned in annoyance.

It was a big and beautiful field where no people were there. "It's beautiful but why there's no people here?" Eunsoo asked Jay as they walked to the field.

"This field belongs to my dad and my grandpa. People also rarely come here." Jay said as he watched Eunsoo was looking at the view in awe.

"This place is beautiful. I kind of like it when people aren't around here" She smiled sweetly to Jay as he admired her beautiful smile. Eunsoo tilted her head and almost laugh at how Jay was looking at her, "You don't have to stare at me like I'm kind of view." She continued giggles.

But you are

"Being you must be nice. Having a family who care about you. You got a lot of loves even with your fans. Tell me what you don't have." Eunsoo said and started walking around as Jay followed her.

"Happiness wouldn't last long, you know. My life seem to be perfect in front of the camera but have people know about the behind of the camera?"

Eunsoo decided to shut her mouth since he was getting serious and she wanted to have fun so an idea came out,

"Tagged! You're it!" Eunsoo tapped on Jay's shoulder before running away from him.

"Yah! That's not fair. I wasn't ready!" Jay said as he chased her and they both ran around the field.

Credit : Pinterest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.8K 19
-jay- "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ." inspiration- W: Two Worlds ! Extraordinary You !
412K 13.8K 26
You were just a normal 16 year old girl who loved listening to BTS songs and dancing. While you did love BTS, you always got sad when you realized y...
16.3K 529 43
"The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love they leave me breathless. I can't he...
3.2K 172 34
{Completed}Not all love at first sight has to be perfect ... Not all relationships have to be perfect but can we atleast try to be perfect? I never e...