7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

By HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... More

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠I'm adopted?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Reactions 2💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Alpha 2💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠

991 53 57
By HOPEWORLD1305

They sat in the car and went to the airport to start their journey. There was a huge crowd at the entrance of the airport. The fans were screaming their name when they saw their car. Cameras started flashing vigorously.

"Hyung look at the mob!" Jungkook said.

"Oppa, why are there so many people?" Y/n asked.

"They are here to see oppa" Jin said.

"Oppa? You all? Why?" Y/n asked.

"Cause they love our music and us too. They want to see us and tell us that they love us" Namjoon explained and Y/n's lips formed an 'O' shape.

"Come on guys let's head out" Yoongi said as he opened the door the noises from outside was clearly heard inside the car. Y/n clutched Jungkook's jacket in fear because the voices were so strong.

"It's okay snuggles, oppa is here with you. Nobody will hurt you" Jungkook said and hugged you catching everyone's attention.

"Okay listen now, Jin will carry Y/n and be in the middle with Hoseok and all of us will be around him (Jin) so that Y/n stays safe and won't get scared of the flashes" Namjoon explained.

Jungkook handed Y/n to Jin and she garlanded her arms around Jin's neck.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung went out first, and then Jin came with Y/n. The cameras flashed like crazy and everyone started screaming and cheering as it was Y/n's first public appearance. As planned Hoseok and Jin with Y/n were in the middle with the other boys surrounding them and the bodyguards.

Y/n hugged Jin for her dear life. She gets very scared by loud noises and crowded areas. Jin and Hoseok made sure to assure her that they were there with her and they'll protect her.

"Munchkin, you are safe with us. Look around your brothers are protecting you" Hoseok said.

"Hobi oppa, me scared" Y/n said slightly raising her head from Jin's neck.

"It's okay baby, it's okay to be scared but we assure you nothing bad will happen" Jin said creasing her back.

"Really? Nothing to be scared of?" Y/n asked. Her voice didn't tremble much as last time.

"Not really, they don't want to harm you. They just want some pictures to know how you look and what you are wearing" Jin said as they entered the airport to check in and board.

"Oh, so next time Y/nie won't be this scared" Y/n said and showed a bright smile.

"Wow, that's my girl!" Hoseok said and smiled brightly.

"Aigoo, did my plushie get too scared?" Suga said as he took Y/n from Jin.

"Yes a little but now it's okay" Y/n said.

"Good. Are you ready to fly?" Yoongi asked and twirled her around. Y/n laughed from the joy.

In plane~

It is a 13 hour long flight from Seoul to Rome. It is going to be Y/n's first long-distance flight. Earlier she went from Seoul to Japan which was just two and a half hours.

BTS don't know what will be your experience on this flight. They have no idea what to do if you get irritated staying on the plane or feel sick or bored. They have carried some helpful things with them in their handbag for precaution.

"Jimin, keep Y/n's bag with you" Jin said.

"Wow, it's a pretty heavy bag. What's using there?" Jimin asked.

"Many things. A sketchbook, crayons, storybook, small toys, extra pair of clothing, snacks and chocolates, wipes and many more things so that bag is precious Jimin. We need it cause you know how easily Y/n get's bored" Hoseok said.

"Oh! Don't worry the bag is safe with me!" Jimin joked.

"Oppa, look they are following me... No, I won't give my baby potato head to you!! Go away!! He is, mine" Y/n said to the cameraman as she ran around with baby potato head in her hands.

Her voice caught everybody's attention and they laughed at Y/n's innocence.

"Kiddo don't run. Stay near us" Taehyung said.

"Yes and he isn't trying to take baby potato head from you. He is just filming you and taking your beautiful pictures" Jungkook said.

" Oh, sorry I misunderstood. Sorry aajushi!" Y/n said and bowed to the cameraman.

"No need for that. It's alright Y/n" Cameraman said as he smiled at the little girl's wonderful manners.

"Guys, now you all can board on the jet. Let's go!" PD-nim said and they all went to board on the plane.

"Y/n, hold my hand. We'll go together" Taehyung said and Y/n held his hand.

They went to the allotted terminal and boarded on the jet.

"Y/n, where do you wanna sit?" Namjoon asked.

"There, my favorite window seat" Y/n said and went to sit near the window. While the others chuckled at the little moppet.

Seat-map (Imagine  the jet to be a bit bigger and spacious)~

After an hour~

Y/n was sitting comfortably on her seat beside Jin but something kept disturbing her from sometime. Her ears kept ringing. It was okay in the beginning but now she was experiencing mild pain in her ears too. It made her feel discomfited.

"Oppa, my ear hurt" Y/n groan with pain.

"What? Um, is it ringing too?" Jin asked.

"Yes it is from so long" Y/n said with teary eyes.

"It's okay bonsai. Calm down, oppa are here we will help you" Namjoon said as Jin took her in his laps and Y/n clung on him.

"Jimin, you have Y/n's bag right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung, here, what do you want from it?" He asked.

"Give me the headphones" Namjoon said.

Jimin gave him the headphones. He told Y/n to put the headphones on and also gave him a hard candy. The headphone will help a little to adjust the pressure and sucking on hard candy will stimulate frequent swallowing which helps equalize air pressure.

Interview~ (for army watching Bon Voyage)

"So right now we are on our way to Italy. It's a long flight. Y/n started feeling a little pain in her ears which were ringing because of the change in air pressure, but now it's alright we have given her a headphone and did some exercise. She is feeling good and is already asleep there with Jungkook. We all woke up early this morning that's why we are tired" Yoongi said sitting infront of the camera.

Throughout the flight BTS managed to keep Y/n busy. They played games with her and read her books, they made Y/n friendly to the staff, listened to music and danced. Y/n was a well behaved and cute kid so now the staff members were head over heels for her.

It was around 6 o'clock in evening in Rome. They all went outside the airport and sat in the car. There weren't and media or fans cause their company PR didn't announced their arrival in Rome. 

"Finally we are in Rome!" Jin said.

"Yey, we are in Rome!!" Y/n said excitedly but tiredness was clear in her voice.

"So, we will check in the villa we have booked and tomorrow is a rest day as we all are tired and jet lagged" PD-nim said.

Time skip~

They reached to the villa and were amazed to see it. It was so beautiful. It gave cottage vibe but it had that modern touch too.

"Wow,so pretty!" Y/n said.

"You like it?" PD-nim asked her.

"Yes, thank you PD-nim" Y/n said.

"Let's go in"  PD-nim said and they all went it. The place was amazing and BTS kept talking about it. 

"So the room arrangement is like this, Jimin and Suga in the room beside the staircase, J-hope and Taehyung in the room on first floor on the right side of the staircase, RM and Jungkook in the room beside Jimin and Suga's  and Jin and Y/n, the room on the first floor on the left side of the staircase" The team explained.

"But before you all leave, we have arranged some gifts and souvenirs for you all" PD-nim said.

"Let's start with the liitle one Y/n, this is for you" PD-nim said and bend to her level to give her the gift.

"Thank you, can I open it?" Y/n asked.

"Ofcourse go ahead it's yours" PD-nim said and she opened the gift.

"Wow, it's amazing!! It's the Colosseum" Y/n exclaimed as she saw a miniature Colosseum and chocolates.

"Thank you so much!" Y/n said smiling widely.

"I'm glad you liked it" PD-nim said.

"Jungkook  this is for you" He said and gave the gift to Jungkook.

He opened it and saw a gorgeous light brown bag. It was made of Italian leather (I'm not a fan of leather but it's famous in Italy).

"Oh, it's so classy. Thank you PD-nim" Jungkook said while admiring the bag.

"Next is Taehyung" PD-nim said.

He gave Taehyung his gift. Inside the box there were some pendants.

"Oh my God! These are Italian Murano glass pendants. Thanks alot PD-nim, it's exactly my style. I love it" Taehyung said.

"Don't mention that Taehyung. Jimin your turn" PD-nim said and gave Jimin his gift.

Jimin was left in awe when he saw the beautiful and delicate glass peacock.

"PD-nim, I'm speechless. This is divine! Thank you so much" Jimin said to him.

"Wow oppa, that's so preety" Y/n said.

"Isn't it?" Jimin asked as he bent down to show the peacock to Y/n.

"Namjoon here, this one's for you" PD-nim said and gave Namjoon his gift.

It was a beautiful Italian handmade tea set.

"Oh my, thank you PD-nim, it's beautiful. I always wanted Italian pottery and now I have one" Namjoon said.

"Your're welcome Namjoon, Hobi this is for you" PD-nim said.

Hoseok took the gift and saw formal leather shoes.

"Thank you PD-nim, these are amazing. I can't find words to define how much I love these shoes" J-hope said making PD-nim smile.

"It's okay J-hope no need to thank me. Suga this is for you" PD-nim said.

"Thank you, PD-nim" He said and opened the gift and saw Italian wine bottles.

"I've heard that these wines taste like heaven thanks to you I'll get to taste it" Suga said.

"Oppa, what is it? Does it tastes better than my hot chocolate or milkshake?" Y/n asked making Yoongi's eyes go wide.

"Oh-Ah- It-It is big people drink, y-yes, big people drink. Kids can't drink it and no, it doesn't taste be-better than hot chocolate or milkshake" Yoongi said and everybody else giggled.

"Haha, Jin here is your's"  PD-nim said.

It was a wall plaque of the tower of Pisa.

"Thank you PD-nim. These are hand painted wall plaque right? Wow, this is amazing" Jin exclaimed.

"Yes, this is hand painted"  PD-nim said.

"Guys we should go to our rooms and rest. You'll must be tired too"  PD-nim said

"Yes PD-nim, good night" Everyone said and went to their room to sleep.

Y/n and everybody else was tired as hell. They took the whole next day to rest to get over the jet lag and to adjust to the new timezone.

To be continued...
_________________________________________

Thank you so much,
Take care,
Please vote and comment.
I purple you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
581K 35.4K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...