7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

By HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... More

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠I'm adopted?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Reactions 2💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Alpha 2💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠

972 49 16
By HOPEWORLD1305

Flashback (2 weeks ago)

It was a normal day in Kim household. The hyung line went for a business trip and won't be coming home anytime soon. Y/ seemed to be having a hard day. She felt low but there wasn't a particular reason for it. It was just one of those days. On the other hand Jimin himself was not in a good mood.

It was evening time and Jimin's girlfriend Raven come to visit him. The problem is that you and her don't go well with each other. She is always cold and mean to you for no good reason. Y/n stopped trying to be good to her when she got to know that Raven is a gold-digger. Y/n tried to tell Jimin to be careful of his girlfriend doings and from that day on Raven hated you.

You took her to a room and said, "Stop using my brother for your selfish reasons Raven. If you don't love him just leave him and stay away from him. Stop playing with his feeling".

"Oh you little Adopted brat! You don't need to come in between us. It's not like they love you or anything, you are. Just a charity case!" Raven said. Just then Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung entered the room hearing all the shoutings.

"Can you stop it? There is no way in hell you talk to my sister like that!" Taehyung yelled at her.

"Your sister is being mean to me since the first day, what do I do Jimin!" She said trying to manipulate Jimin

"Oh! Well I don't want to be nice to someone who use my brother for money and flirt around with guys behind his back" y/n said.

"How dare you!" She yelled.

"Shut up and get out! I don't wanna talk to you anymore" Jimin said to Raven.

"Huh! Are you kidding me?? Really!" Raven said and scoffed. She headed out of the room glaring at you but didn't forget to purposefully bumped into Jimin's shoulder.

"I told you she was a bitch" y/n said but she didn't realized how broken Jimin was.

"Don't curse y/n!" Taehyung said.

"What? I am just telling the truth!" Y/n said.

"Guys stop talking about her, we all know how she was, leave her" Jungkook said trying to calm them down.

"Well oppa, you know she was like that, we should have never let Jimin oppa date that girl" Y/n said.

"Shut up!... Please, I loved her" Jimin said angry and sad both at the same time.

"You loved her, and she played with you" Y/n said.

"You didn't need to say that Y/n! We will never get a pure hearted girl in our life! You also know that, anybody will only loves us for money and fame, so just let her be, I know how she was using me I knew it , you didn't have to bring that up" Jimin said frustrated.

"Wait you are blaming me for protecting you? Seriously for that bitch!" She said annoyed.

"Guys i think we should stop this" Jungkook said.

"No Jungkook oppa. Look at him. Wow! Really, Jimin oppa you are taking side of an outsider now?" She said scoffing.

"You are outsider too" Jimin said angry, he didn't realise what he was saying.

"Jimin hyung! What are you saying?!!!" Jungkook and Tae looked at him shocked.

"Great! Now I am an outsider, just because I am adopted, great Jimin oppa... Oh I shouldn't be calling you that since I am an outsider right? I can't believe you" She said looking like she have been stabbed.

"Fine then if I'm an outsider I shouldn't be a burden on this family anymore" Y/n mumbled as tears fell down her eyes. She went to her room and started packing her stuff.

Taehyung entered the room to check how she was but he got shocked seeing her packing her bags.

"Where the hell are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Didn't knew I will see a day like this, but as an 'Outsider' I am leaving" Y/n answered.

"Y/n drop the attitude" he said.

"Now I have an attitude too, great, never know you hate me this much" she said with a painful smile and left before Jungkook and Taehyung could stop her.

She rang up her close friend and asked her if she can spend the night at her house. Her friend agreed and Y/n took a cab to her friend's house.

Y/n didn't explained too much to her friend and just told her that there were some family issues and her friend respected Y/n's boundaries and comforted her.

"Penelope, you don't need to worry too much I'll move out tomorrow" Y/n said to her friend Penelope.

"And where will you go?" Penelope asked concerned.

"I'll go to the university dormitory" Y/n answered.

"Y/n, I don't know what's going on in your life but please take care of yourself and don't get harmed or don't hurt yourself. I really care for you and I'm here whenever you need help" Penelope said to her.

"Hug?" Y/n asked and Penelope went towards her and took Y/n in her warm embrace.

The next day Y/n inquired about her university dormitory and took an admission there. The dorm was shabby, small, though she didn't have any roommates. Compared to what she lived her whole life, this was even smaller then their servant's quarters, Y/n would bump into furniture for the first few days, the bed was not comfortable, nothing in front of the luxurious fluff she slept her whole life, it was absolutely nerve wrecking for her to adjust to this, her branded stuff felt all out of the place in that dorm, she could have easily gone to a hotel, could have even brought herself a good apartment, but at this moment she really didn't wanted to use her black card as it will go straight to Jin's bank account.

Everything happened so fast that she wasn't able to digest the fact that her own family member disowned her.

Back to present

"Jimin out of everything why? She just wanted to keep you away from getting hurt" Jin says sadly, and in disappointed tone

"I am sorry hyung, I never meant any of that, I was... I was just so heart broken, I didn't realised I had taken it all out upon her...I never thought she will leave  like that...you know right, how much i love her!" Jimin tried to reason his aggressive behavior.

"But you know right you fucked up? You know how much our words matter to her?" Suga said.

"I..I am really sorry hyung, I know I messed up really bad..I am sorry" Jimin apologized as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Taehyung, Jungkook did you tried speaking with her?" Namjoon asked knowing blaming Jimin is not gonna get them their sister back.

"We went to the university, almost everyday.. but didn't had the courage to face her... She must be hating us now" Taehyung mumbled the last part.

"For once you know one thing, she would never hate us...I know my sister" hobi said.

"It's breaking me apart the fact that today is her birthday...we cancelled everything to be here today...our Princess is not here... it's my fault if only I didn't left for business my sister won't have given up staying home...we neglected kids for too long..." Jin said.

"It's not your fault hyung, it's my fault, I was not able to handle my responsibility" Jimin said.

"It doesn't matter whose fault it is and whose not, our sister is not here. And we need to find a way to bring her back today itself, it's her birthday" Namjoon said.

"Our parents fought court to keep our sister with us, we will fight for her no matter what it may" Suga said.

(reference to the chapter- 'first word' the only difference is BTS's parents fought the  case and not BTS as they were too young at that time)

Everyone agreed to Namjoon and Suga, but Jimin was still gloomy.

"I don't think she wanna ever see my face" Jimin said and was about to walk out of the living room but Yoongi held him saying,

"You made a mistake, so face it now, correct it, ask for forgiveness, and make amendments, don't run away"

"Yoongi hyung is right Jimin, one day you will have to face it, and it's only you who she would actually be expecting a sorry from" Hobi said.

"So get your shit together, we are going to get our sister back, now" Yoongi said leaving jimin's hand.

They all went to Y/n's dormitory. They reached there and were gonna go straight to the reception but the security guard stopped them.

"Excuse me sir, you all can't enter the dormitory after 11PM, please leave" The guard said.  (It was currents almost 1AM)

"But sir, it would be great help if you can just call Ms. Kim Y/n, please. I am her legal guardian, her older brother Kim Seokjin" Jin said.

The guard checked the register and said "Sorry sir, but Ms. Kim didn't return to dorm, she left University premises at around 9 PM"

"What?!" Jin said everyone else was also shocked.

The guard showed them the register there were her signature and time written, (9:14PM)

They all went back and sat in the car and waited there for some time hopeing you would return to your dorm soon.

"Where would she be this late?" Namjoon asked worried.

"We never let our Princess go out this late without security... I just hope she is safe" Hobi mumbled.

"But do you guys have any idea where she can go? Like clubbing or something?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I don't think so, she hates the sight of alcohol" Jungkook said.

"Wait... Let me trace her location" Yoongi said.

"Why didn't you thought of that earlier?" Taehyung asked.

"I just remembered that she shared her location because of security reasons. Now let me find it" Yoongi said and looked for Y/n's location.

"It's near Han river. Her location, it's near Han river" Yoongi said.

"What the hell is she doing there?!!!" Hoseok asked.

"How will we know that!! Jin hyung please start the car let's find her" Yoongi said.

he started driving to the palce, "Wait don't we come here for biking?" Taehyung pointed out as they stepped out of the car.

"I just hope she is safe" Jin mumbled.

They all decided to split and search around for Y/n. They saw a girl laying on the bench, she was watching the stars, and her hand point at the sky as if counting starts.

Taehyung walked near her, and saw it was Y/n. He called the rest and went towards her.

"Y/n-na" Jin called out.

"Jin oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked still looking at the sky. Then she got up and looked at all of them.

"Yoongi, Namjoon, hobi oppa? Weren't you guys on a business trip? Tae oppa, kookie oppa? What are you all doing here?" She asked again, she looked at Jimin too but didn't took his name and looked away.

Jin hugged her, she was surprised but didn't hugged him back.

"Y/n-na..We missed you so much!" He said tears streaming down his cheeks, and y/n hugged him back, and then pulled away.

"What are you doing here in the middle of night?" Namjoon asked controlling his tears. They all knew that she was crying before they came, her cheeks were still wet.

"I.. I.. was...." She was not able to say anything.

"you were crying?" Taehyung pointed out.

"Y/n baby, are you okay?" Yoongi asked

"I was just star gazing here, dorm was empty..so" She said and looked away.

Jungkook pushed Jimin in front of y/n, he looked down,

"Y/n...I am sorry" Jimin whispered.

"What? Why are you saying sorry to an outsider?" She asked angry.
"Y/n! You are our sister, not an outsider!" Hobi said.

"Your brother doesn't feel the same way oppa" she said

"I am your brother too y/n" Jimin said sacred

"You didn't felt the same way two weeks back, I was crying my eyes out, I felt so lonely, I felt like you abandoned me in desert, your simple words gave me nightmares, you didn't even came oppa, you didn't came and it felt like you didn't even care" Y/n broke down.

Jimin went to her and hugged her.

"Oppa is dumb, oppa was angry and said stupid things, I am sorry Princess, please come back home, It's like hell without you, I miss you so much, I am sorry please baby forgive me" Jimin begged her

"Sorry Princess, we were away, and you felt so lonely, please forgive your oppa come back home" Namjoon said

"No. Please, I'll always be an outsider, I don't want you to cut me off like this just because you were angry " she pulled away from Jimin. Jimin slumped to his knees.

"Y/n, it was my fault, I know I shouldn't have said that, and I know, you know I didn't mean it, it's okay if you don't forgive me, I will move out, but please because of my mistake don't punish everyone. Don't punish yourself please that makes me feel worse. We all love you, please, I am sorry Y/n" he said.
Y/n was heartbroken seeing his state.

"Y/n, princess a family always sticks together no matter what, you are our family, we all are a family, please come back" Jin said.

Y/n kneel down and pulled up Jimin and hugged him.

"I am sorry too, I know it was painful I commented on you girlfriend, but Jimin oppa, I was just trying to protect you, and I forgive you but I need time to forget what happened" Jimin and y/n both were crying, and rest of the boys.

"Guys, can we stop crying? I don't want my princess to have swollen face on her birthday!" Yoongi said, and they all laughed.

"Happy birthday princess!!" everyone said together.

Jungkook brought the cake from car.

"Happy birthday princess, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear y/n" Everyone started singing for her while she laughed through her tears.

And then she wished and cut the cake, and first feed jimin.

"I thought this is going to be the gloomiest birthday ever, but still you guys made it good again" Y/n said.

"Oh we will throw a grand party tonight!" Taehyung said.

"No! Hell no! I don't party, I just want to sit together with you guys and have a peaceful dinner, just us" y/n said.

Time skip (1 week)~

Y/n had moved back in the Kim household, it was still some awkwardness between Jimin and Y/n but they both gave each other some space to heal.

Today Jin arranged a meeting with Yoongi, Namjoon, J-hope and Jimin.

"Hyung what's the purpose of this meeting with just us?" Jimin asked.

"I wanted to inform you guys that I want to give away my position as the Chairman of our company to Namjoon" Jin said and everyone got a little shocked.

"What? Why?" Namjoon asked.

"What happened last week made me realize the effect of my absence in this house, as an elder and as a guardian I failed to protect my family because I wasn't able to keep the balance between my work and personal life. I want to correct my mistake and make sure such kind of situation don't arise again. That's the reason why I quit my position as a Chairman. I'll work as an assistant under Yoongi and work from home as much as I can. Do you guys agree with it?" Jin asked.

"Jin hyung I'm so proud to be your brother!! You're the best bro!! I love you bro" J-hope said and hugged him.

"Yes, our hyung is the best" Jimin and Namjoon said and joined the hug.

"Well I can't disagree with you guys" Suga said and stood near them.

"Oh hyung it's nice to show your affection sometimes come here" Jkmin said and pulled Yoongi into the hug. It would be a lie if Yoongi said he didn't liked it.

Soon the tension between Jimin and Y/n ended.  As it's said, time fixes all the wounds. No other chose to speak between Jimin and Y/n cause they knew it wasn't something they can fix in few minutes.

.........................................................................

Jin:- Sibling love is a very specific kind of relationship. Sometimes, siblings get along as much as cats and dogs do. But, regardless of many fights and quarrels that siblings go through while growing up, sibling bond is impossible to break.

_________________________________________

Hi, I don't know why I'm doing this but I just felt the need to share this with you guys...

The amount of toxicity that social media have especially when it comes to celebrities is bizarre. In the world where people think that their idols belong to them here I am having this kind of relationship with my idols.

I don't want to know what they are doing when they are not working, nor do I care about it. I just want to see and listen to the work they do.

I don't at all care about the rumors that media spread about them, I just want them to be happy and healthy.

I don't feel the need to check each and every update about them on social media.

I don't consider them as my husband or boyfriend or brother or any other relation than idols and fan.

I don't feel the need to compare between any of my idols cause each one of them is unique and special in their own way.

These ff's are just a way for me to escape my surroundings for a little amount of time and feel some comfort cause everybody deserves that. I have no interest in turning this ffs into reality nor will it ever happen.

I have true honor and respect on what they are doing but when it comes to choosing them or something related to me and my country I'll always pick the latter.

Now, I don't know if I can't be an army by doing this or no. Am I just a fan or not even that? The decision is on you but what I'm sure about is that I'm not gonna change this at all. I'm happy with it.

Thank you so much for your time,
I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...