ATEEZ ONESHOTS [BXB]

By atiinyarmy

Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀-
-ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟꜱᴘᴀᴡɴꜱ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?-
-ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ-
-Meet The Hellspawns(2)-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ-
-ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!-
-ᴍʀ.ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? H-
-ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-
-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ (2)-
-Mr.Perfection (2)-
-ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ-
-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ-
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
-Who's There? Y -
-Mr.Perfection (3)-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ (2)-
-New Vocalist??-
-Gay For You-
-ʀᴜʟᴇ #1-
-Who's There? S-
-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-
-Gay For You (2)-
-A Lesson For Liars-
-" Do you hear that?"-
-ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-
-Unfaithful-
-ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɢ-
-Touch Me Please -
-ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ(2)-
-Taming The Brat-
-Touch Me Please (2)-
-Beauty In You-
-Kitten?-
-You Belong To Me-
-Spin The Bottle-
-Let Me Do The Work-
-I Love You-
-Spin the Bottle 2-
-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ-
-You'll Never Be Alone-
-ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ-
-How Far Would You Go?-
-More Than I Imagined-
-Don't Call Me Sis, I'll Fuck Your Man -
-Taming The Brat (2)-
-Unfaithful (2)-
-Untold Truth-
-I Think I Like You-
-Bound By Fate-
-Highway To Heaven -
-A Lesson For Liars (2)-
-Rain, Rain Go Away-
-Bound By Fate (2)-
-Drugs, Sex and Seduction-
-A Heart Of Flowers-
-Strawberry Ice Cream and Bacon Bits-
-Let Me Teach You-

-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-

1.2K 23 7
By atiinyarmy

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

    After precisely one week had passed since that day, Yeosang was unable to recall anything other than the pleasure his body was experiencing in his dreams.He was extremely tired and lethargic the moment he opened his eyes the following day, regardless of whether he was dreaming or not.

   That was expected of him given his difficulty sleeping, but he nearly lost it when he saw the bite scars and the faint outline of a hand print around his neck in the mirror. What was weirder was when he washed his face and looked back to see his skin clear.

Even though that alone ought to have warned him to leave and never return, he chose to believe that the drugs were to blame for his recurring hallucinations. Nevertheless, Yeosang made every effort to divert his attention and did everything in his power to forget what had transpired. And cooking happened to be the diversion for today.

Yeosang had only intended to grab groceries and a quick snack at first, but after seeing a cookbook in the dark marble counter's corner, he became interested in what he could create. With all that time spent with that lovely woman, Yeosang had developed a taste for creating new dishes. He had to seize the chance after finding this interesting book, but not before putting stuff away.

He made sure to place everything he had purchased in the appropriate place one by one. It was almost dinnertime by the time he checked the time, but he wanted to be cozy, of course. Climbing the stairs quickly, he changed into some comfortable clothing that consisted of an oversized sweater with white socks and some shorts that really accentuated his form. When he had gotten ready, he returned to the kitchen and took out the cook book.He leaned on the counter and flipped through the cook book, mumbling to himself, "Hmm this sounds good...but this sounds even better." But as a gentle breeze caressed his neck, his concentration faltered. It was as though someone had touched him directly, making him start to look around.

He replied to himself, "no Yeosang...chill, it's nothing, just the ac." He inhaled deeply before turning the book around and picking it up in his hands. As soon as he did that, a little white card flew out of the book and landed face down on the counter. Yeosang set the book down and picked up the card, his mind a mixture of confusion and interest. There was a particular recipe that he cherished, neatly written down.

......
....
...
Oppaaa! Can we please have kimchi fried rice with pork belly and spice tofu stew for dinner please please pleeeeaseee....

Yeosang couldn't help but smile at the pleasant memory. Even though he missed his sister much, he was glad that she was in a better place than he was. After taking a long breath, he opened his eyes once again and gathered the things he needed. Fortunately for him, there was a rice cooker in the house, which made cooking much simpler. He added just enough rice, let it cook in just for a few minutes, then walked over to the counter to chop the vegetables.

Yeosang started getting lost in his cooking over time, and before he realized it, the rice was ready for stir-frying. After assembling everything he had already prepared, he started cooking over the stove. The smell of a freshly prepared supper filled the once-cold room, and the temperature started to rise. He finished the pork and fried rice in a heartbeat, before moving on to the next recipe, which was for soup. As he turned off the stove he turned, squatting down to the lower cabinets in search of the large pots..but Slight problem....he didn't see them where be expected them to be and he didn't know where the pots were...

See, this house was left to him following the deaths of several individuals, therefore everything that had recently been purchased remained there.Unlike the saucepan which were simpler to find, the pots where in a very specific spot. He looked around every cabinet that was in his reach until, but when he finally found what he was looking for, it was in the strangest spot—the upper cabinet that was out of reach.

"Fuck me," he said to himself before turning to look around him. He had to engage in some serious parkour to reach the cupboard because, regrettably, there were no stools in the house. After adjusting his balance, he searched the now-open cupboard until he discovered the ideal pot for his stew.

He was about to reach for it when he felt someone's hot, tight hold around his ankles. Yeosang staggered about, nearly toppling over the counter, taken aback by the unexpected touch. Fortunately, he was able to rapidly regain his equilibrium while pressing the hefty pot up against his chest.

As he slid off the counter safely, he murmured, "That was so close..." He really wanted to stop cooking after setting foot on solid ground, but the smell of the food was too good and the growling in his stomach was too much.

He was going to carry on cooking when he was startled by a light crash. Even though he was already on high alert, when he peered around, he was just on the verge of panic. He started to back toward the corner, scanning the area in search of the source of the break. The sensation of another body pressing against his back only made his panic worse. He turned around right away, but as soon as he felt a strong hold around his throat, he quickly regretted doing so. 

He let out a little cry in an attempt to get the hot hands off of him, but it was completely ineffective.

The sound of the sickly sweet voice on his ear, "You're making a mess..so now I have to punish you...just be a good boy," made his body burn even hotter than the hands on his neck. That feeling he experienced upon waking up a week prior began to return making him want to scream but he refrained from it. He really didn't wanna make this being mad, cause who knows what they could do to him.

" w-who...h-ho-mmh" words couldn't describe how addicting the feeling of being grinded on was for Yeosang. The boy felt utterly useless as the rough hands explorer him lower and lower. How oversided shirt was pulled completely up exposing his figure beautifully.

" look at you...so beautiful...and that ass of yours looks amazing..." before Yeosang utter a word, his chest was pushed against the cold counter top. He let out another moan feeling the coldness of the counter on his now aching buds. His mind wanted to stop but everything felt blissful... it all through him off completely...

How did he end up in this position ?

           Who is this?

Why can't I scream?

Why is his hands so cold??

Yeosang's thoughts were cut short when he felt the chilling air against his bare skin. He wanted so badly to look back at the mysterious man but with that tight grip on his throat, he couldn't do much. The mysterious man behind him hummed playing with the plump flesh in his hands. The touch was so delicate but it was away within a second when he felt the hard slap on his ass.

Typically Yeosang would squirm away at the pain but for some reason, it felt to good...he wanted more and the other man knew it. His body was simply moving on its own as he pushed against the rough hands touching him. This caused the other man to chuckle in appreciation. A light sigh shakily escaped Yeosang's mouth when he felt a thumb pressing onto his entrance, a noise of approval escaping him.

" p-please...please sir just...."

Smirking the man behind him gave in to his pleads. The once quiet room lit up with a gleeful sound. Yeosang felt so exposed and humiliated especially with nothing preventing the loud, relieved cries  that escaped him when the hot wet tongue against his pink entrance.(an: he was caught off guard)

Yeosang gave up all rational thought as he tightly gripped the soft locks into his hands pulling the man closer to him. The dark haired male grunted, giving a satisfied sigh at the pressure and pushed his face deeper, the tip of his tongue now flicking and spreading his saliva over his entrance. He pulled away, his lips glistening while he marveled at how red the boy under him had gotten so fast. Leaning forward he nippled at the slightly red ass, loving how the red instantly bloomed more across the pinched area.

"God I can get used to this...but keep pulling my hair and I will make you cry." Yeosang didn't even try to respond, his teeth biting his lip so hard, it was turning red as well. For some reason the thought of crying over too much pleasure was too enticing...he wanted this man to really make him remember.

Swiftly the stronger male swooped down and pressed the tip of his tongue into the entrance, wrapping his arms around Yeosang thick thighs to keep his hips against the counter when he arched his back and cried out. Loud, numerous versions of 'please please, it's too much, too much, please".

His nails pressed into Yeosang's skin as he attempted to pull his ass closer to his face, lapping and thrusting his tongue into his entrance like he was starving for it, and Yeosang responded so beautifully.His back was arching and his fingers dug even harder into the soft hair in his hands. He was fighting so hard not to fall as his legs quivered uncontrollably. The pleasure only grew more intense as he felt his hard dick get engulfed by the warm hand.

His neck was now free but that didn't matter cause all he could do is close his eyes in ecstasy.
The mysterious man took it a step further by as he started jerking him off, twisting his hand almost savagely as he worked the boy closer to his orgasm. His tongue was thrusting in and out of Yeosang , his movements in time with the rough way he jerked Yeosang off. Yeosang's moans climbed in pitch, getting higher and higher with ever twist and with every thrust of the long tongue deep inside him until he just couldn't take it anymore and he was crying out so loudly, it could have been a scream. But before he could fully be complete the pleasure stopped...

"No no please...put it...put it back please!" Yeosang whined out turning his head slightly only to receive.

" patience...I'll put something inside soon enough"

Let's just say he meant it...

The moment Yeosang attempted to calm his breathing, it was taking from him all over again as he felt his body become invaded. What's crazier is that he didn't even have a second to adjust with the way the other man began roughly moving in him. As much as he expected it to hurt, it didn't hurt one bit.The other male stood still for a moment groaning softly as the warmth from Yeosang's walls enveloped his cock. Yeosang only gasped and hiccuped, tears streaming down his face as he felt the cock pulsing inside him with each hard thrust.

Due to the pleasure Yeosang almost crumbled but the stronger male was quick to grab his waist holding it securely with one hand and holding his neck firmly with the other one. The once slow pace  quickly began picking up the pace. Yeosang was basically screaming and gasping, throwing his head back. The moment he did his eyes met with the most beautiful man he'd ever seen, well besides the one he saw in his dream. Their eyes were a bright purple color that pulled Yeosang in easily.

" ahh my! Fuck sirrr you're-" Yeosang couldn't get the words out as his eyes continued to cross at the pleasure

" Seongwha...say it baby...come on baby say my name nice and clear"

Yeosang tried in a heart beat but with his persistent poking against his sweet spot as well as the deepness of the thrust, it was hard to even breathe. Seonghwa formed a crooked grin, groaning as pleasure raised in his body. He wanted so badly to ruin this boy and he would do just that.
Seonghwa stilled all his movements for a moment, deciding that a new angle would make Yeosang feel more pleasure. He pulled one of the boys legs into his arms as made sure his chest pressed against the boys back securely.

Yeosang was completely at his whim once more as he threw his head back again. In this poison he had an even better view of the sweaty fit man. He was lost in a trance before Seonghwa's dick was brushing against his prostate. The new angle for both Seonghwa and Yeosang made the pleasure almost immeasurable. Seongwha continued to abuse and torture the boy with overstimulating pleasure.

" Seongwha...Seonghwa...hwahh"

" that's it baby...scream for me...say it louder" Seongwha mumbled lightly nibbling the boys ear. The sound of his stuttering was just too good for him to stop pleasing him. He continued his forceful thrust till eventually he heard exactly what he wanted.

" Seongwhaaaaa! Please I'm- I'm gonna ohhh-! SEONGWHA~!" That's all the boy could say as he shot all over his chest and the counter. The way the boy was squeezing at his dick forced Seongwha to cum faster then he wanted. Yeosang was a complete mess as he saw the last stars of the night at the feeling of being filled

Rest well....Yeosang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 67.2K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
198K 6.7K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
277K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
22.7K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...