Pernicious

By trynafindjesss

"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear tha... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.

20.

253 9 39
By trynafindjesss

Please read the A/N at the end

//

After placing the two boxes of frozen pizza in the basket, I started walking towards the cashier. I held the basket tightly in my hands when my eyes landed on packets of sour bites on the rack near the counter.

You don't need it, you don't need it, you don't need it....

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

But I want it.

I grabbed a packet aggressively and placed it in the basket, angry at my lack of control.

It's been 3 days since Kayden fingered the soul out of my body in the storage room. I didn't see him again.

That night when I returned to the bar, Ron gave me a knowing look as he sipped his drink and I tried to act dumb. He told me they were leaving as Candice was too drunk.

I decided not to change my clothes after my shift. I sat in the passenger seat of Kayden's car, both of us aware of me not wearing anything beneath my skirt.

God I was down bad. Doing everything I could so he fucked me. The work he did with his fingers only fueled my want for his dick.

I noticed when Kayden clenched his jaw and began driving when he saw my skirt move up, when I crossed my legs for some relief.

I waited for him to make a move, to park the car back in the parking lot of the club or pull over in a secluded place. But he didn't. He didn't look at me the entire ride. And I started feeling embarrassed.

He obviously knew what I was doing by not changing in my regular sweatshirt and jeans because I've never exited the club in that outfit.

Sitting beside him in my short skirt without wearing anything under it. We both knew our little session wasn't enough.

But then I started to feel like he didn't want to do anything and I was behaving like a horny idiot.

So when we reached my apartment building, I mumbled a small thank you and nearly threw myself out of the car. I felt my cheeks burn as I made my way to my apartment.

I started placing the contents from the basket on the counter and paid when he was done scanning them.

When I placed my tote bag on my shoulder and stepped out of the store, I heard a honk.

I looked to my left and saw Kayden rolling down the tinted window of his car, looking at me through the dark sunglasses.

I turned to face him completely, surprised by seeing him. I felt my cheeks burn when I remembered the events of last time I saw him flash inside my head.

He tipped his chin towards him, asking me to walk to him. I furrowed my brows and made my way to his car.

"Get in." He commanded like I'm his dog.

"Ask nicely and maybe I will." I replied, not liking the way he's talking to me.

"Just get the fuck in already. I was headed to your apartment for you anyways. Good thing I found you. Now I don't have to fucking wait for you outside your apartment building like an idiot which I would have to do if I didn't." Ge said annoyingly.

Rolling my eyes at him, I started walking ahead, not asking him why he was coming to my house.

"Lyn get in the car." I turned my head in the direction of his voice and saw him reversing his car beside me. I kept walking ahead.

"Get in the fucking car Lyn." He said angrily.

"You go ahead and wait for me. I'll be there in ten minutes." I said without looking at him, emphasizing on the word 'wait' which he so many times have mentioned he doesn't like to.

After a few seconds I heard a car door slam shut and I was harshly pulled into a hard body by my waist. I held the biceps instinctively to not fall and steady myself.

I looked up and met Kayden's eyes who had a smile on his face. I felt something poke the side of my left ribs and looked down to inspect.

Between my body and the tote bag was a gun whose barrel was poking my ribs.

I broke into a cold sweat at it's sight and looked up to see Kayden still smiling like a normal person.

He leaned his head down, our foreheads almost touching and wrapped his arm tighter around my waist, pulling me flush against his body as he said, "Better get the fuck in-"

I heard a click from the gun and flinched lightly.

"-before I blow your heart to shreds." His calm voice doubled my fear. I felt like passing out but his eyes kept me at bay.

There were only a few people on the sidewalk but for any outsider looking at us will think we're a couple, just being intimate as our body and the tote bag prevented anyone from seeing the gun.

I heard another click and then he tucked the gun in the side of his jeans in a quick move and covered it with his tshirt in order to hide it.

Without waiting for me to reply, he backed away and started walking towards his car with me being close behind him. I went towards the passenger seat and slid inside.

Kayden pulled out his gun and placed it in the centre console,"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

He began driving and I looked down at my hands and found them slightly shaking.

___

I opened my apartment door and droped my bag on the coffee table. I heard the door shut behind me and I turned around.

Kayden walked to the sofa and plopped down on it, placing his feet on the coffee table.

I wanted to tell him to put them down but didn't.

Resting his arms on the backrest of the couch he leaned his head back, letting out a sigh.

I threw the keys on the table and couldn't help but mumble, "Yeah, fucking make yourself at home I guess."

"Huh?" He asked with his head still leaned back.

"Huh?" I asked in return.

He lifted his head back up to look at me through his sunglasses, raised his eyebrows and said, "Did you say something?"

"Me? No. Why would I say anything? I didn't say anything." I blurted out.

He didn't say anything in return. I couldn't make out where he was looking due to his glasses but he placed his feet back on the floor and leaned forward to get my tote bag.

He opened it and pulled out the packet of sour bites. Without any hesitation he ripped it open and popped some in his mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Hello?"

He looked up at me and said "Yes?" before popping some more in his mouth.

This asshole.

I scoffed, walked towards him and was about to snatch the packet from his hand but he stretched his arm away so I couldn't reach it.

Then he stood up and emptied the packet in his mouth. I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open, not believing what I just saw.

"You did not."

"Yes I did." He said and pressed the packet against my chest. "Take it. Since you wanted it so badly."

I clenched my jaw and gave him a sarcastic smile "Yeah. Thank you. I really need it. Now that you've shoved all of it down your throat like a starved dog, I can finally paste it on the wall as a decor or use it as a shower cap because that's what I bought it for. Thank you for your help."

He smirked, gave me a once over and said, "My pleasure."

I took a deep breath to stop myself from smacking that smirk out of his fucking face."Why were you coming to my apartment?"

"Oh yes." He said and sat back down on the sofa, "Have a seat."

I sat on the single seat, obeying him like this isn't MY apartment. He shoved his hand inside his pocket and retrieved a small plastic ziplock bag. He threw it on the table, and I looked at it.

There was a small diamond earring inside. He leaned forward on the forearms on his knees and removed the sunglasses.

"Do you recognise it?" He asked, pointing at the bag with his glasses.

I looked up from the bag and met his eyes, shaking my head. "No I don't."

He stared into my eyes without blinking for a few seconds and a shiver ran down my spine. He looks psychotic like this. What he did next almost made me run out of the apartment.

He reached behind his back and pulled out his gun, placing it on the table. That's when I noticed the bruises on the knuckles of his right hand.

He clapsed his hands together,"You sure?" I looked up when I heard his voice and caught him already staring at me.

I looked back down. "Yes I'm sure." I said and tried that my voice doesn't waver because I feel like I've seen it before.

"Doesn't belong to you?"

"No. It looks like it's wrapped in real gold. I don't own any gold."

He glanced at my ears suspiciously but then pinched his nose and took the small bag from the table, putting it back in his pocket.

He put the sunglasses back on the bridge of his nose, picked the gun and stood up, placing it behind him. He ran a hand through his hair and started walking to the door.

"Be ready at 5:30." He said on his way, opened the door and left closing the door behind him.

//

I'm back! (This time after almost three fucking months *smiles in pain while hiding behind a tree*)

I . Am . So . So . So . Sorry

Alot of things happened in the last three months. Fell sick for almost a week twice, a family member passed away, exams, again fell sick on new year (what a way to start the year) and now I'm having finals next month.

I didn't have any motivation or energy in me to write. And I'm sorry I made you all wait so long. I've been trying to write this chapter since October but just couldn't finish.

I'm not going to abandon this story but I want to inform that I'll be updating the chapters slow for the next three more months. *Running and hiding behind a tree farther away*

I apologise once again. I'll try my best to write as much as I can and update as soon as possible.

I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 100K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
415K 13.2K 66
Working at Atlanta's popular club in town trying to get information for herself. She was only working there for necessary means, only for Kazimir to...
7.7K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
296K 11.6K 49
[COMPLETED] ΰ³‹αƒ¦πŸŒΉαƒ¦ΰ³‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...