𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

kirstenenn द्वारा

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... अधिक

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ

771 39 9
kirstenenn द्वारा

WARNING:description of violence and murder.

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna felt like she couldn't breathe but she kept calm as she stood from the stool. The cold tip of the gun was still forced against her bare back and still low enough that no one could see, not even Draco. Fuck. This was bad. Their plan had failed and Draco had no idea what was coming.

Lucius' breath was warm against the back of her neck as he growled, "Good. . . Now walk."

She was angry — so angry and so scared. But like always her anger was winning, overpowering her fear, giving her enough confidence to speak back.

"How did you know?" she asked Lucius as they began walking through the bustling crowd, Lucius extremely close behind her.

"Keep walking," he seethed through gritted teeth. Nobody batted an eye in their direction not that they would try and help her. They were all too caught up in dancing, talking to potential suitors, and sipping their glasses of expensive wine or discussing their next crimes.

"I am walking," Vienna snapped in a low rage-filled voice.

Lucius made a sound that sounded like a chuckle, "I told you, girl. At the funeral. Do you really think I believed my son was dead? I've known, even then outside that sunny church that my son was alive."

Vienna was utterly speechless. Lucius was more dangerous and more powerful of a man than she thought. A conniving bastard. Maybe she had been too deep in grief and despair to notice. To see through the lies that he told her that day. She wanted to stab him in the neck with her blade but the gun pressing into her back reminded her that wasn't an option.

She had no options.

"You aren't as smart as I thought you were," Lucius added.

"His going to kill you," Vienna told him, her words like firey hatred coming out of her mouth even though she wasn't sure how this night was going to end. She hoped with his blood on her hands.

Another deep laugh, "I don't think so."

She turned her eyes to the right and then to the left as they neared the grand staircase. She couldn't see anything that could help her. Nothing at all. No chance of escape, no possible distinction. Nothing. All she had left to do was lead Lucius to Draco and hope to God that he had a better plan that Lucius.

Vienna walked up the stairs and soon they would be gone from the ball and all the watching eyes. That eerie ballroom music was fading dark chills crawled up her back at the thought of what Lucius would do when they were no eyes on them.

She felt like she was walking willingly to her own death and leading Draco's killer right to him. But there was nothing she could do.

"Are you going to kill him?" Vienna questioned Lucius, like there was a chance of her convincing him of change his mind.

The hallway was silent and she saw the door at the end of it, dark double doors staring right at her and she knew Draco was behind them. But she still had hope he wasn't. Maybe she could lead him into another door. . . but how could she warn Draco?

"I never wanted to kill my son, Vienna," Lucius said in a much softer voice, "but I also never thought that he would want to kill me. Love made my son stupid. Before he wasn't so blinded."

"He is a better man than you will ever be," Vienna told him.

"A man in love is a weak man," he sighed.

Vienna only shook her head as she passed door after door in the long hallway. She was nearing those double doors and she had to decide now what she was going to do.

"My son needs to be put down," Lucius added, "He will ruin my business and everything I have worked for. He is an abomination to the Malfoy's and I am ashamed he is my son, the boy who is going to destroy everything my family has worked decades for. I have no choice but to kill him."

Vienna knew then what she had to do.

She stopped, two doors away from those double doors. In front of her was an ordinary door and she had no idea what was behind it but she wasn't taking Lucius to Draco.

"Please don't kill him," Vienna muttered.

Lucius laughed, "you really thought you could trick me into thinking my son was in this room?"

The gun disappeared from her back and instead, Lucius grabbed her neck and shoved her forward toward those double doors.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Lucius held her tight as he walked with speed toward those double doors. Held her body against his, so hard she felt the pulsing rage in his heart. Her legs struggled to walk and before she knew it, they were standing in front of those dreadful doors.

He breathed heavily against the crook of her neck, "This is the end of your and my son's love story."

A tear slipped out of her eye, realising she had failed. They had failed and there was nothing left for her to do but hope Draco wasn't inside.

"Please—" she begged. Her final effort to save not only herself but the boy she loved.

She jumped in his grip as he kicked the doors open and walked her inside the room. She was crying now, and she was so ashamed of how weak she felt. She felt like she was back at home with her dad. Feeling so little and scared, while being abused by him.

Through her blurry, teary vision she saw the room was large, some sort of a living room where meetings would be held. However, she didn't look long because in front of her two men stood behind Draco. With their hands holding his shoulders as he knelt in front of them, tape on his mouth and his hands tied behind his back.

He groaned through the tape. His eyes were bruised and swollen and his nose dripped with blood as if they had just beaten him half to death.

This was a bad idea. They never should have come.

Draco locked eyes with Vienna and struggled in the grip he was in.

"Good, we're all here," Lucius sighed once again like this was all some big inconvenience for him.

"Carter, place your gun against my son's head and if the girl moves. . . shoot him," Lucius ordered and in seconds, one of the men had a gun aimed right at Draco's head.

Draco didn't budge as the silver weapon jabbed into his skull. Usually, Vienna found his fearlessness attractive but right now Vienna wished he would have shown fear of death. Because she didn't want him to be dead. Not again.

Lucius gripped her tighter, "don't move."

She wouldn't. She wouldn't move a muscle. And she didn't as Lucius let go of her and she heard him walk behind her and close the door. All the while she just stood there and watched Draco as silent tears escaped from her eyes.

Lucius walked back to Vienna but didn't touch her, just wandering straight passed her and stopping a few steps away from his son, "remove the tape," he waved his hand toward Draco.

The other man tore the tape from his lips and Draco groaned, losing his balance slightly. "This is between me and you, father. Let her go, right now."

Lucius turned back to Vienna who still stood as still as possible and she would until that gun wasn't being aimed at Draco's head.

Lucius grinned at Vienna and then turned back to his son, "no."

"She has done nothing—" Draco yelled.

Lucius' hand was around Draco's neck and Vienna closed her eyes. Closed her eyes because she couldn't move without the fear that a bullet would be in his head. Closed her eyes because she wouldn't watch Draco die. And if when she opened her eyes and Draco was dead, then she would kill herself not moments after.

"Why," Lucius yelled, "why, boy did you have to fuck everything up. You have done this. You have gotten yourself killed and you have gotten Vienna killed. You know I have no choice but to do this. You are useless to me now."

Vienna opened her eyes and cried more. Her fingers were clenched into fists. It took everything in her not to run toward Draco.

"Just. . . let her. . . go," Draco struggled to talk through his father's choke hold.

"No," Lucius growled, "you are going to watch each as I painfully and slowly kill her. Then I will kill you."

Vienna let out a muffled sound, filled with so much terror. Lucius let go of Draco and he fell back to his knees, struggling to balance himself again. Draco looked right into Vienna's eyes and looked at her in a way that told her to remain calm. That he was going to get them out of there.

But Vienna couldn't believe him.

Because there was no way out of this.

Lucius looked around the room, "now, where is that gun. . ?"

Something in their air shifted and it was like everything had slowed. She saw the gleam in Draco's eyes as something dark washed other his features. And she gasped—

Lucius turned and Draco let out a roar of rage as his arms separated from whatever had bound them. Draco stood to his feet and his fist was against his father's face in an instant. Lucius fell to the side and quickly, Draco turned, shoving the gun that the man held to his head, out of his hand. It fell and scattered across the floor.

The man chased after it and then Draco punched the other man. But then, Lucius was up straight and swinging his fist toward Draco. He dodged the punch and then hit Lucius again and again. Draco had no weapons and neither did Lucius, this was a first fight. . . a fight to the death.

Vienna stepped forward. She didn't know what she was planning to do but she had to help Draco. But then she froze. Before she reached them, Lucius grabbed Draco by his head and shoved him to the ground.

Lucius pushed Draco so hard that Vienna heard the crack of his skull as it bounced off the table and his body fell limp to the floor. She watched with watery, wide eyes and her breath got stuck in her throat. Then, before she could react, Lucius' had turned and his hand was around her throat, so hard that she couldn't breathe.

He squeezed so hard that the look in his eyes was terrifying. And then she was off her feet and Lucius was pinning her to the ground. The back of her head hit the floor with a thump as Lucius hover over her body. She saw stars but she still tried to fight. She tried to raise her knee to kick him but he was on top of her with his hand suffocating her neck and any chance she had of breathing.

Her hands wrapped around his large arm, digging her nails into his skin. He didn't even budge when she dug deeper, so desperate to get to Draco. But Lucius didn't stop choking her, not even when her nails drew blood.

She let out a sound that sounded like a weak scream. She was so angry and so scared that Draco was dead but she couldn't even look in his direction because Lucius was holding her so tightly.

"Foolish, foolish little children," Lucius growled, lowering his face to hers, "you thought you could kill me? Me!"

Another choked scream.

"You only got yourself killed instead," Lucius seethed, "I only wish my son was awake to see me kill you. But I am going to take my time with you, Vienna. Maybe he will wake up before I'm done."

A wicked grin arched his lips and Vienna struggled in his hold. Her fingers dripping with his blood. She was going to do it. She wanted to. With all the fight she had left she was going to find a way to end his miserable, evil life. However there was one problem, she had nothing to use and he was pinning her to the cold, hard floor.

But then she remembered the blade—

Vienna reached for it but it was a struggle with his entire weight on her.

"Where should I start first?" Lucius tilted his head, "should I cut your soft skin. . .?" he asked with such evil and then his fingers were trailing down her cheek, "or should I start by burning off your pretty face?"

She struggled but she managed to mutter the words, "you can go to hell."

He only smiled. Like this was fun to him.

In the corner of her eyes she saw those two men whizz past her like a flash of lighting. A gun was drawn but she couldn't see what was going on. Whatever it was, Lucius couldn't see or didn't care. Whatever it was, killing her was more important.

Then. . . a gunshot. So loud Vienna's ears began ringing. Lucius turned his head at the sound, worry and confusion on his face. But he was distracted for a second. Long enough for Vienna to reach for her blade and pull it from the belt around her thigh.

Lucius turned, but it was too late because Vienna never hesitated. Her arm was already pulled back and as fast and as hard as she could manage, she forced the shiny, silver tip of the blade into his neck.

The blade was only small but a squirt of blood gushed from the wound and onto her chest. She tensed at the warm, wet feeling. His eyes were wide and horrified. His hand released from her neck and instead went to his own. He tried to stop the bleeding but it just kept squirting out.

Vienna was able to turn her head now but Draco was no longer lying on the ground. Instead, he was up on his feet. One of the men dead on the floor with a bullet in his head. And the other—

Vienna had looked over just in time to see the glorious sight of Draco grabbing the man by his jaw, turning his body with such force and then aiming the gun under his chin. . . Then he fired the gun and blood exploded from the man's nose and mouth. His entire head erupting with blood and splattering all across Draco's face.

Such a pretty sight but she couldn't look long as Lucius was still alive and on top of her. Lucius punched her across the face and her head turned to the side. Pain rippled throw her cheekbone and she gasped as she watched him raise his fist again. His final attempt at killing her before he died.

Before Lucius got the chance to swing at her face again, Draco was stood over him like a demon and he moved with such speed that Lucius had no idea. Draco yanked the blade from his neck—used his other hand to force his head back, so he was looking into his eyes. So he knew Draco was the one to end his life—And then with one quick motion, Draco slit his father's throat.

Blood pooled out. Thick, warm blood poured out from the slit and covered Vienna's face. For a moment, all she could see was red and all she could hear was Lucius' screams of pain—such an exquisite sound.

Vienna took one deep breath and all she could taste was metallic—like old coins. It was Vile but as she wiped her eyes and saw Draco with rage-filled eyes and heard the growl that came from his lips. Watched him push his father off of her. . . she'd never seen him more beautiful that at that moment.

Vienna sat up, blood dripping from her face and chest as Draco knelt down in from of her. He didn't say anything and neither did she. They just stared at each other with blood dripping from their faces and their chest heaving with adrenaline.

It was over.

And they both survived somehow.

___________________________________

Instagram - kirsten.enn

Copyright © kirsten enn

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.1M 41.3K 68
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEvguFLTJGI "How could you? I loved you! How could you do this to me?" I cried, tears streaming down my fac...
70.5K 1.7K 79
"Would you kill for love?" He sneered coldly. "Love has destroyed me into the woman who stands before you. Broken, tethered, and utterly infatuated w...
2.6K 41 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
592K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...