HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 23

3.6K 79 10
By ReenaSk

Episode 23:

Jas: what's going on between you two....🧐🧐

Jas asked with a questionable tone looking at jk & me,,,i gulped before speaking but yeri interrupted....

Yeri: What??? These two.... i don't think there is something running between them,, cause they don't even talk with eachother properly... Right y/nii....

I immediately nodded in agreement...

Y/n: jas stop troubling your brain.... you're suspecting your own sister for no reason....

Jas: cause you're behaving like that...

Y/n: oohh.. really....i think your brain cracked because of the exams... I'll see what percentage you'll get,, then I'll tell minha unni,, she'll take care of you further.... what you say...huh...

She widened her eyes....😨

Jk: yaaahhhh..y/naahh.. don't scare your sister like this..... don't worry jas I'm on your side.... you'll definitely get good grades..... don't listen to her,, your y/n unni is soo badd....

I wide opened my mouth in shock 😯 cause few hours ago he is too cringey & touchy,, not leaving evena chance and now,, huh unbelievable..... Seeing my all shocked face he winked at me with a teasing smile.....huh....I'm not going to talk to him now....

Y/n: jas let's go now.........😒

Glaring at him i left with my sister....

Next Day.........

Mr&mrs.baek house......

Mr.baek: jagiya..... don't be like this,, have your meals... otherwise you'll get sick.....

Mrs.baek: noo....i won't until i see my son.....how can you be this rude to your own son..... it's been six months since you sent him to London again....

Mr.baek: it's for his sake only....i don't want my son to be get spoild.... I wanted to see him in higher position,,,, i want him to learn life lessons & behave like a matured man unless like roaming around girls..... Trust me I'll let him come back here once i got to know that he really changed....

Mrs.baek: NO....I don't want to listen anything... just call your manager and tell him to bring my son ba.....

Before she complete her sentence she stopped hearing familiar voice.....

Jeabam: MOM....

She immediately turned & ran towards her son..who stood at main door having a smile on his face,,,,

Mrs.baek: my..son...i missed a lot....

She started to cry hugging her son and mr.baek stood at his place with a frown and looked at mr.lee who stood behind jeabam and noticing it jeabam broke the hug & straight went to his father.....

Jeabam: you are confused to see me here right dad????

Mr.baek: why you came here with out my permission...

He asked sternly to his son making him to laugh by shook his head....

Jeabam: you still have trust issues on me dad.....??? Fine.... I'll come to the topic,,,i did what you wanted....i completed my studies which i left in middle & now I'm ready to take the responsibility of our company... And also you wanted me to change my behaviour right....look I'm completely changed now.....

Glancing at him from top to bottom mr.baek stared at mr.lee for better explanation......

Mr.lee: yes sir,,, it is true.....he completed his studies not scoring top, only with average grades but he sincerely tried his best......he really didn't took that girl name even once from his mouth.....

Hearing those words from Lee.... mr.baek felt happy & immediately hugged his son.....

Mr.naek: I'm glad finally you decided to go forward..... I'm happy son..so..sooo.sooo,, much happy.....

Breaking the hug mr.baek look at his son by putting his hands on jeebams shoulder proudly.......

Mr.baek: now I'll announce you as a CEO of our baek industries.....

Hearing to her husband,Mrs baek felt happy......

Mrs.baek: Finally you decided to take a good decision.....

Mr.baek: hmm...he is my only son & only heir of industries.......Lee..... arrange everything for his take over... What do you say son....

Jeabam: I'm okay with it,,, after all i can't deney your decisions right...

He said making mr.baek laugh....

Jeabam: haha... okay I'll be back in few hours,,i have something important to do.....bye mom....

Saying that he was about to go mr.baek stopped.....

Mr.baek: what important work you have?????

Jeabam: I'm going to bighit to meet uncle nim...

With in seconds mr.baek eyes darkened,,, staring his son with questionable look.....

Jeabam: i know that you maybe thinking that i may go to y/n & bother her again...... don't worry dad I'm not going to do that... infact I'm going to say sorry to her for my rude behaviour towards her......

Mr.baek smiled releasing a sigh & nodded..... and jeabam left.....
.
.
.
IN BigHit........

V: it's soo beautiful... jungkook......

He said looking at the dimend ring ....

V: she'll definitely like it...at the same time..i think she won't accept it too... cause it was too expensive.....

Jk: i know she is not such type of girl who will die for luxurious & expensive  things,,,, but still i wanted to give her something special cause it's our first date.....

V just hummed in agreement with a smile on his face.....

V: okay where are you taking her by the way....

Jk: it's {xxxx}....[imagine whatever you want]

V: oooo... that's cool broo.....
.............
...................

Yeri: Y/N.......nim.sir is calling you.....

Y/n pov: i frown my eyebrows....

Y/n: why....???

Yeri: i don't know.....he said someone came to meet you.......

Getting more confused i went out before nodding to yeri,,, opening the door i asked.....

Y/n: excuse me sir...may i com......

My words stucked on my throat looking at the person who sat opposite to nim.sir....

PD.nim: y/n.....why you stood there come in....

I couldn't able to move an inch after seeing him smiling looking at me....

Jeabam: don't get panick y/n.... I'm not here to trouble you,,, I'm here to apologise to you....

I twitched my eyebrows in confusion...

Jeabam: yes... I'm really sorry y/n for behaving like a jerk towards you... Please forgive me....i know it's hard for you to believe me but it's true I'm changed,,,, I'm seriously trying to be a better person,,, and i really wanted to try a friendship thing with you.... let's be friends y/n ... please....

Saying that he extended his hand towards me,,, for a second i looked at his hand to his face,,, it's all like a shock to me.... thinking for a while i said....

Y/n: if you're really sorry for what you did.... then it's okay... I'm forgiving you...i hope you really changed....

Jeabam: thank you.. thanks a lot....so friends.....

He asked getting excited still showing his hand but i didn't gave a handshake instead bowed to him making him to understand and take back his hand.... because i can't trust him that easily....

Y/n: then I'll take my leave......

Saying that i went out of the room.....

Jk pov: when i went to the room where y/n usually stays to tell about the date,but i didn't found her there and asked yeri,,, after knowing that she went to pd.nim to meet someone,, i too started to go there with curiosity who must be it... then saw her coming out of the room wiping sweat on her forehead.....

Jk: y/n.....

Y/n pov: when i came out wiping my sweat cause facing jeabam is not small thing for he is the most scariest man in my life... just then i heard jk's voice... and looked front who was coming hurriedly to me......

Jk: y/n...baby are you okay..... What happened,,Who came to meet you....

Y/n: it's jeabam...

For a moment he went in silent more like processing my words.... later i noticed his deep brown eyes getting darkened.......

Jk: is he did something bad to you.....

He said in a gritted teeth ,, getting angry.....

Y/n: noo...he did nothing to me....

Jk: then... why he came here.....tell me truth,, don't hide anything....if i got to know he again behaved like jerk towards you... he'll die in my hands.... Just tell me....

Y/n: jungkook calm down first... come with me I'll tell everything....

Saying..i dragged him to another room...... which was all empty......and told everything why he came....

Jk: still...why did you talked to him calmly,,, you could have slapped him instead....huh.... don't talk to me...

He made a pout getting mad...which makes him more cute....

Y/n: awwww..is my bunny boy mad at me...... I'm sorry......i won't repeat it again... next time if he tried to talk to me I'll definitely punch him okay...

Jk: you.... and punch... hahaha....

Y/n: yahhh... don't laugh at me like that.....🙁if you train me I'll definitely do well... after all you're good at boxing 🥊 right...

Jk: ofcourse....but you don't need to do by yourself..when I'm here for you...

Y/n: i knew it.... you'll always protect me..☺️☺️

Saying that i hugged him tight by resting my head in his hard chest.... Making him smile & hugg me back....
We stayed like that for couple of minutes feeling eachother warmth in silent,, later he broke the silence....

Jk: y/n.....i want to tell you something....

Breaking the hug i looked at him...

Y/n: what is it.....?

Jk: since we don't have any other work today,,so i planned a date for us....be ready at 7pm.... I'll take you somewhere......

Y/n: What......7pm....but my timing was upto 11.... what should I tell to sejin sir......

Jk: just ask permission creating any reason like to go shopping for your sister's marriage......

Y/n: aaa... that's okay but what about jas.....we both leave together,, and she every day comes at 5pm.....

Jk: uffff.... don't be this innocent y/niii make any stories....

Y/n: it's not that easy jk,, she'll catch my lie in seconds,,,, last time she almost catched us by doubting......

Jk: Love....just do anything..... please for me.... it's our first date..... please...and if she got doubt let her know naaa.....our relation is going to expose one day any way right.....

Y/n: i know...but not this early,,,,you know that I'm shyyyy😊...

Jk: ahh.....my innocent y/n put fullstop on your shyness cause it was going to be difficult for you to handle when we get married...

He said in a teasing way making me to blush more hard....goshhh i can't survive infront of this muscular bunny.....

They both hugged each other smiling,,, not knowing that someone is watching and hearing their conversation secretly.....

???: You broke my heart,,do you think I'll let you that easily..... I'll take revenge on my heart broke... just wait what I'll do now.....

A evil smirk appeared on the persons face.....
.
.
.
Y/n pov: after taking permission,, i came to parking lot waiting for jk... I some how managed jas to go straight to home after her college....and soon my pouting lips turned to a smile seeing jk.....he stopped his car in front of me,, giving a bright smile opening the door.....

Jk: get inside baby.....

I did as he said and sat beside him,,,he started to drove off,,,nearly after 20 minutes he stopped his car infront of big 5 star restaurant..... making me blankly Stare at the building....

Jk: what are you looking at y/nii.... Come on let's go inside.....

Y/n: ahm...Jung..kook....do we really need to have our dinner here...???

He thought for a while and said....

Jk: yes...why.... don't you like it.....?

Y/n: not like that...i just actually,, you know I'm not used to such type of places,,, and i feel uncomfortable,,,,so let's go to another place which is peace & more beautiful than this.... What you say....

He laughed before speaking making twitch my eyebrows....

Jk: i knew it that you would say this... Don't worry i have already planned another place to go which exactly you said.....

Y/n: really???😀

Jk: yes.... let's go then....

Soon we reached to the beautiful place with nature.... sitting on the ground we both enjoyed the chill weather,,,a calm wind is hitting our faces by passing through,,, looking at the night moon & stars my heart felt relaxed in peace....

Jk: y/n....i have something to give you....

Y/n: huh??? What???

Smiling...he stood up & dragged me towards his car....and before i could ask him what....he kneeled down infront me.... making me blink my eyes multiple times.....

Jk: y/n..... will you be my forever Love........

He said forwarding a ring towards me... which looks too expensive....

Y/n: kook... please stand up.....

I said making him frown and did what i said....

Y/n: kook.... I'm sorry for ruining your moment....but seriously you no need to do this when I'm actually completely your's.....and this ring i can't take this now....

Jk: yaahhh.. for a second you scared me y/nahh...i know my baby won't like these type of things....but i want you to remember about me every second....sooo....keep it on your finger you'll feel me Even when I'm not near you..... okay.....🙂

He said sliding the ring 💍 on my left hand finger which i can't deney him anymore.....

Jk: i love you y/n....

Y/n: i love you too.....kookiee....

Smiling to my reply he leaned to my face for a kiss....

As we were kissing having our moment but a tick sound got me alert & i felt like someone is watching us....

???: NOW THIS PICTURE IS ENOUGH TO RUIN YOUR LIFE JEON JUNGKOOK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 14
This is a story about freedom, art and love.
757K 30.3K 17
.