Love in a cold, dark, world...

By SomeRandomMirror

Beelzebub x male reader fic Beelzebub owned by Łukasz Piskorz other characters brought in are all owned by th... More

Hey
Home
The Bio
Sams dilemma
Y/n's research
Sam comes to hell
Y/n's stay in the void
Sam Takes Hell
Y/ns True Value
Sam's true fear.
Y/n's intense training (with new demons)
A Crack in the world
Sam's inner demon
Act I climax
The memory (christmas special)
Your Better Half
Real quick
Beelzebub's new attraction
Audience with the King
Got the guts
Zoom call from God
Act 2 Climax (1)
JUDGEMENT (2)
Incorrect quotes
Eating the Sand
Damn, its dark as fuck in here.
Hell speaks
With This Supreme Husk...
"Forgive Me, My Children"
Cast Aside Thy Flesh
And Awaken!
Honored One.
Stasis

The hunt begins

328 5 2
By SomeRandomMirror

We come upon a scene where Y/n and Beelzebub are having an argument.

"C'moooooon! Just one more round!"

"No Beel, we've been in the shower for 3 fucking hours. The water is so cold, ice is starting to build on top of my skin"

"Ugh. Fine. You win, we have something to do anyways."

Y/n and beel step out of the shower, get dressed, and meet in the dining room of the house they were staying in. Who's house was it? He was an old, old ally of their first target, King Minos. His name was Theseus, the killer of the minotaur. After his death, his horns grew to mimic the very beast he killed. He took them in after he heard their plan to find the trapped soul of King Minos.

FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAACK

"So let me get this straight. You want my to harbor some random human and a traitor to the queen?"

"Listen Theseus please"

"I will not have it Beelzebub the exiled. I am quite content living out the rest of my days here."

"B-but Theseus, we need your help. You're the only one who knows the location of him.

".....location of who? Who are you two looking for?

"King Minos."

".....Get in."

BAAAAAAAACKFLAAAAAAAASH

And that's how they ended up with Theseus, the Taurus demon. They explained the plan to him while also withholding the information that Y/n is a prime soul.

"While you two have been here for a couple of days we need to discuss what the plan is."

"Plan is, Theseus, we get to the corpse of King Minos. Go inside. Free his soul. And have him help in our mission"

"I've known Minos far longer than any other demon in hell nor any other man in the world. What makes you think that he'll help you?"

"That's for us to know and for you to stay out of"

"I wouldn't get so sparky Beelzebub, you're still under my roof. I could kill you or send you back to the angels."

Beel glared at Theseus while her nails dug into the wooden table

"What makes you think you would even be given the chance to?"

"Alright, you two shut up. Just tell us where the corpse is Theseus and we'll leave"

"Where do you think it will be? The court of the corpse king dumbass"

Y/n and Beelzebub were taken back by his statement. Y/n hadn't heard of it due to his little research about hell. And Beelzebub was trapped in the void for so long she didn't see the creation of the court

"I'm sorry the what?"

"The court of the corpse king. I'm sure you've heard of it Beelzebub right? After all you were there to see his death"

Beelzebub shifts in her seat a little, wiping away some sweat with a handkerchief

"While yes I did in fact see the death of King Minos. I was imprisoned shortly thereafter, preventing me from knowing about the court you speak of"

Theseus slams his head against the table in frustration

"Of, fucking, course you were. Well, then I'll just send you two in the right direction. You're already in the lust ring so that's a good start, but you'll need to find another demon here. Said to be a descendant of the old king."

"And who might that be?" Y/n asks as he lightly strokes the stone snake that enraptured his neck and perched its head next to his cheek.

"Modeus, demon of lust. You'll need to find her if you want a definitive answer on where the court is."

"Oh, shouldn't be too hard, right Y/n?"

"Yep, we'll be able to find her in no time. But we could use a place to start"

"The serpents den. A male strip club, it's her favorite. Highest bet she'll be there."

"Oh.... alright."

"You think you'll be able to handle that Y/n? I can go in and you can wait outside"

"No. I have to do this. I can do this."

"There's the confident little man I love"

"Alright, you two know what to do so leave. I want none of the trouble you're going to bring if you continue with this plan of yours"

And with that Y/n and Beelzebub exit Theseus' house and search for Modeus. They find the place that Theseus talked about and went inside. Y/n's senses were overloaded with the blaring lights and the loud music but he steeled himself and they traveled further in. They passed by some girls who tried tempting Y/n to join them before one of the strippers there told them to stop

"Sorry about them little man, they can be a bit much. You look like you need help anything I can do for ya?"

"Well, yeah actually we're looking for someone. Have you seen Modeus around here?"

"What in lucifers hell are you doing looking for her? Not to be mean little brotha but you are not the type of man to handle her"

"Nononono it's not like that. She has information that we want and we need that information quickly"

"Well she has a room in the back but it's tightly guarded. But I'm sure you'll be able to get in there. Good luck little dude"

"Thanks man"

"Name's Tyrell btw"

"Nice to meet ya Tyrell, the name's Y/n"

"Aight, see ya brotha"

"See you around"

Y/n and Beel make their way to the back and find a door that says 'Modeus' room' with a large burly man in front of it

"Excuse me, sir, do you think you could move? We need to see Modeus urgently"

"Beat it you little shit. You shouldn't be here, there's a weenie hut junior right down the block child. And what is a chick like you hanging with a dweeb like him anyways? You should be with me-"

As he finished his statement his body started to fill and swarm with bugs and other insects. They all exploded out of his eyes and mouth. He could feel intense disease tearing away at his flesh. He slowly crumpled and disintegrated into nothingness as the swarm flew off into the nothingness

"Prick"

"Let's just go in before anyone notices"

Y/n and Beel step into the room to find Modeus, not having sex surprisingly, but reading a romance novel. Her face Beet red as she flips through the pages.

"Excuse me? Modeus?"

Modeus looks up from her pages and saw Y/n and immediately leaped from her bed and tried to pounce on Y/n. Fortunately for him Beel was there to hold her back

"You. Me. Now. It's why you came right?"

"No Modeus. We came cause we need information"

"B-Beelzebub!? What are you doing here? And how did you-"

"Doesn't matter now will you be helpful or not?"

"Fine. Put me down."

Beelzebub sets Modeus down and Y/n explained the plan to find Minos. While withholding what they wish to do with him once they find him

"So you want to use me as some sort of compass pointing you in the exact direction of the corpse of King Minos?"

"Nonono. We just want you to lead us to him. We can help you out in return....... not like that"

"Hmmm, alright. I'll help you. But only because you seem so...... familiar"

"Oh? And why might that be?"

"...... I met a man not too long ago. I believe his name was Sam. He was on a single-minded mission, or a warpath if he was left alive, but who he talked about? The description fits with alot of what you look like"

"Sam was here? What did he do?"

"He was bursting with rage. Nothing to hold him back as severed all ties with us as he made it to Lucifer's office. I assume he died in the battle against Thor but..... it seems I was wrong"

"Sam is dead but that's not what we're here for. We need your to help us get to Minos"

"Fine"

Modeus closes her book and leads Y/n and Beel out of the establishment and towards

THE COURT OF THE CORPSE KING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 700 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
9.6K 277 16
Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to their usual schemes. Only this time it se...
103K 1K 18
"You've made my whole life a living hell, you killed all the ones I loved and you're still want to. NOW ALLOW ME TO RETURN YOU THE FAVOR!!!" (I own n...
376K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...