The Contract

By ZJMforlife

"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn... More

Introduction
The announcement
Under one condition
Family feud
The Hideout Lounge
In enemy territories
Slowly slipping
Only business
Second thoughts
The signing
Sneaky link?
You good?
Curiouser and curioser
Dangerous Liaisons
Showmance
Talk of shame
Weight of the world
Psychological evaluation
Avoidance
Confrontational
Crossroads
Karmas a B
A whole lot of history
Cheers to 2023
Ghost of New Years past
Feeling 22
Love fiction
Under the mic
"James Dean daydream look in your eye"
Mistakes of up and down
Sealed with a kiss
Infatuated
Time flies
Spring breakers
You have my heart
Malik family values
Group effort
Forever and always
Hannah Montana moment
Venues and vacations
26 years young
The Daily Show
VIVA LAS ZIAM
Old thoughts
What happens in Vegas
Stays in Vegas
"It is, and always was you."
No place like home
Book bluff
Story of our lives
"And it was all Yellow"
"I do"
Crazy Rich Brits
"Here with you is where i'm meant to be."
Discharged
Destination you
Epilogue
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!!

Aftermath

339 17 8
By ZJMforlife

***Trigger warning*** Brief mention of SA in the workplace!

Zayn bolted out the door so fast then entered his car and started it. The tears streaming down his face dropped on his lap.

How can someone be so caring then act as if nothing happened?

Truth be told Zayn was a virgin. He never admitted it to anyone other than Harry because it made him sound so lame. That was the first time he's fully committed to having sex. He's done things with guys before but when it came down to it he'd always stop. Like some people he wanted his first time to mean something. He doesn't know what within him thought that with Liam it would be the right time. but he was caught in the moment and liked how sincere Liam was being.

When he got home he jumped in the shower then fully broke down. He knows that the topic is such a social construct but for him it was something meaningful.

Being in the modeling industry a lot of people saw him as an object. There was plenty of times people in a higher position than him made advances.

It was when he just turned 15 that he was on set of a Hollister holiday campaign wearing only a fur trimmed jacket, and low rise jeans on the beach exposing his torso, that he discovered how people abused their power.

Would underage minors posing shirtless fly today? No, but six years ago was a far different time he thought

One of the marketing agency executives came on set. As he posed on some rocks the executive ushered Zayn back to his tent to try another outfit. Usually his parents would have to be on set but they were taking his older sister Doniya to a university tour in America.

The older man who was fairly young, maybe late 20's, and handsome took Zayns jacket and gave him a different one. He began fixing the collar and buttons, but started touching his skin. The man then started massaging Zayns shoulders complimenting and applauding all of his work with the company so far.

So young but still mentally mature, Zayn felt like he couldn't say anything because he didn't want to cause a scene that would lead to him being casted as someone hard to work with. In that industry he knew reputation was everything.

The executive still proceeded to touch him and he felt so disgusted with himself. As much as Zayn wanted to block this memory out, it lived with him forever. The older man told Zayn to get down and get him off. He wanted to cry but held it in. As he proceeded to pleasure him, the executive kept telling Zayn how bad he wanted to take his virginity.

There was a commotion outside the tent causing them to jolt up. Before they made their way out of the tent the executive whispered in his ear that if he ever told anyone he'd take away the opportunity by telling Hollister's CEO he was difficult to work with.

With tears Zayn made his way back to the scene wiping them and putting on his game face. He didn't talk much on that set the rest of the day.

When his parents got back from America they sensed something off about him. After weeks of prying it finally came out. Yaser was livid. So much so that he personally beat the hell out of the executive and legally took care of him. Trisha then felt heartbroken because she always delayed that conversation with him about the industry.

Thankfully he's never had any sexual interactions since then, but that didn't stop people from still trying to take advantage. It was that point on he decided to keep his virginity.

It was a dark time in his life. Being so young and feeling helpless like that. Honestly the situation he was in now with the contract, and Liam made him feel that way again. He was good at putting his emotions aside but there was only so much he could take. This just brought back so much trauma.

It hurt to know that to Liam this was a mistake. In that moment it didn't feel like it though. He's never felt like that when he kissed anyone else. His heart was beating at rates he's never felt before, the butterflies he got when Liam touched him felt amazing, and the looks they gave each other were something so brand new to him.

Was Harry right when he continuously accused Zayn of liking Liam. He even heard it from his parents and sisters sometimes. Yeah he was handsome and good looking he'll admit that but liking him in a romantic way? Ever since he could remember Liam wanted nothing to do with him. We're these feelings always there? Did he just suppress them by avoiding and antagonizing him?

With all the thoughts in his head he slid down the shower wall cradling his knees. Why me? Was all he thought.

That next day he slept in. Since it was a Saturday and close to the holidays not many fittings, shoots, or meetings were going on which he was thankful for since he was also on break from school. He shot a quick text to Harry telling him he had a meeting pop up and he'd text him after to see where he was at to meet him.

Around 12 pm he decided to finally get up and make some food. He ate then started cleaning up a bit just to pass the time then heading up to dress.

Right at 1:30 PM he received a text from Liam saying he was outside. His heart fluttered but his body tensed. He really didn't want to see Liam but what could he do. When he reached the street level Liams Range river came into sight.

With a quick sigh he mustered up the strength and got in receiving a "Hi." From Liam.

"Hi." Zayn said quietly buckling his seatbelt while his heart pounded. He always hated the silence before and now it was agonizing. They stayed like this for about 10 minutes.

Liam was itching to say something. He woke up with a jolt when his dream began recalling the events of the night. Every time his eyes shut he kept thinking about Zayns smaller frame underneath him and how he wanted to feel that again, but he would shake it off and toss and turn. He didn't really get much sleep last night.

While he began thinking about it again he cut his thoughts off with the sound of his own voice. "Sorry about last night." Liam blurted out.

Looking out the window distracted with his own mind racing he flinched at the voice. "What?" Zayn asks.

With a mental eye roll because he didn't want to repeat it Liam huffs "I said sorry about last night. You know us uhh yeah..."

"Oh Um... its okay." Zayn said looking back out the window.

"We we're probably just both frustrated with everything and had a low point. just a one time thing you know." Liam said not knowing if he was trying to reassure himself or Zayn.

The "low point." Comment stung. He was definitely in a vulnerable state. Even though he wanted to blame Liam for it all he knew he's the one that kissed back. He could've easily turned around and walked out the house but he didn't. "Yeah." Was all Zayn managed to say.

Another couple of minutes later they arrive at the parking garage and end up in a building not too far from the agency. Liam gets out and goes to open Zayns door. Confused Zayn just steps out. There wasn't anyone around so why did he do this?

They go up the elevator and sit in silence. The elevator music sounding louder than usual due to the tension between them.

Finally the doors open with a ding. Liam walks first to the mostly empty office lobby except the receptionist. The office only had a handful of people there since again it was a Saturday. "May I help you two?" The young lady beams.

"Ah yes were here to meet with Mr. Sheerans Manager. I'm Liam and he should be expecting me."
Liam states professionally.

"Of course his last appointment of the day. It'll be down the hall to the left!" She politely gestures them starts typing again.

"Thank you." Liam says and signals Zayn to follow. Zayn passing the receptionist smiles and she reciprocates back.

When they approach the door they hear a loud thick accent already speaking as if they were on a call. Liam lightly knocks on the door and receives a "Coming! I'll send it over. Okay bye." A shuffle is heard then the door opens to a "Ah Liam nice to finally meet you! Ed's said good things about you. I'm Niall." He says.

Yay Niall!! Finally!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
2.3K 72 11
//Completed// Harry Styles, he's not like every average 19 year old, no his family is rich, you'd think with a rich family you can do whatever you wa...
29.8K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
40K 2K 23
✓Completed Life has a very funny way of working, I realized it through the hard way. It throws things at you that scares you the most. It makes you f...