ATEEZ ONESHOTS [BXB]

By atiinyarmy

Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀-
-ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟꜱᴘᴀᴡɴꜱ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?-
-ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ-
-Meet The Hellspawns(2)-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ-
-ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!-
-ᴍʀ.ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? H-
-ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-
-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ (2)-
-Mr.Perfection (2)-
-ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ-
-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ-
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
-Who's There? Y -
-Mr.Perfection (3)-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ (2)-
-New Vocalist??-
-Gay For You-
-ʀᴜʟᴇ #1-
-Who's There? S-
-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-
-Gay For You (2)-
-A Lesson For Liars-
-" Do you hear that?"-
-ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-
-Unfaithful-
-ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɢ-
-Touch Me Please -
-ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ(2)-
-Taming The Brat-
-Touch Me Please (2)-
-Beauty In You-
-Kitten?-
-You Belong To Me-
-Spin The Bottle-
-I Love You-
-Spin the Bottle 2-
-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ-
-You'll Never Be Alone-
-ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ-
-How Far Would You Go?-
-More Than I Imagined-
-Don't Call Me Sis, I'll Fuck Your Man -
-Taming The Brat (2)-
-Unfaithful (2)-
-Untold Truth-
-I Think I Like You-
-Bound By Fate-
-Highway To Heaven -
-A Lesson For Liars (2)-
-Rain, Rain Go Away-
-Bound By Fate (2)-
-Drugs, Sex and Seduction-
-A Heart Of Flowers-
-Strawberry Ice Cream and Bacon Bits-
-Flavored Kisses-

-Let Me Do The Work-

2.4K 21 23
By atiinyarmy

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Finally some alone time. Yunho and Mingi were slowly kissing in Mingi's hotel room, as if they had all the time in the world. They never had much time to be alone together,so the moment their other friends left the house they took advantage of the time. They still had four days of vacation left before they were set to move on with the tour. It was a literal dream for both of them.....Spending four whole days encased in one other's arms.

4 full days for Mingi to recover from what he just asked for...
... what Yunho will be glad to do for him again.

As the two men intimately explore each other's bodies with their hands and tongues, Mingi's mind races with sensations and emotions. With each touch, he feels a surge of desire and pleasure, but as the intensity builds, a part of him begins to question their actions. Mingi's breathing quickens as he momentarily pulls away, his chest rising and falling heavily.

Looking into his partner's eyes, he sees the same passion reflected back at him, but there's also a hint of uncertainty. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" the Mingi asks, his voice slightly shaky, his gaze searching Yunho's for reassurance and confirmation.

Yunho's voice is soft and reassuring as he leans in closer, his eyes reflecting concern and care. "Hey, sweetheart, are you feeling scared?" He reaches out a hand, intending to offer comfort. "I promise I'll be gentle with you, and I'll stop when you want me too," he adds,  His tone
affectionate.

Mingi giggled shyly, kissing Yunho's nose in the process.

"I know it was my idea....especially with how much I've really thought about it....but I can't help being nervous" Mingi starts, gliding his fingertips up and down Yunho's ribs.

"If it makes any sense, I simply feel like I'm missing out on something. Like we could be giving each other twice as much pleasure as we think."

Yunho hums in acknowledgment as he continues to grind down on Mingi's thigh, sucking little pink splotches onto his neck.

"You sound as though you've daydreamed about it, ...have you?" Yunho moves his body to fully settle between the man's thick legs while he speaks into his skin.

"Well.. maybe a little" Mingi whispers back.

Yunho chuckled trailing kisses down Mingi's body, paying special attention to his collar bones, nipples, and belly button.

The elder man inhales into Mingi's soft sweet smelling, abdominal skin, while smirking "That is....so hot Mingi...why don't you tell me about them baby?" As he sucks and bites at Mingi's hips and upper thighs, his kisses become more sloppy. He also gently pushes his legs up and back to fully expose his private parts.

"I-I... um...god Yunnie that's embarrassing" Mingi stutters at the feel of Yunho's lips mouthing at the underside of his balls.

"Tell me," Yunho encourages as he begins to kiss the sensitive flesh.

"I imagined you...pinning me face down....a-and..." a small whimper mixed with pants slithered past Mingi's raw lips. "I imagined being pinned down while you grind i-inside me....against th-AH!"

Mingi gasps at the first contact of Yunho's tongue against his tight ass. His tongue slide slowly and delicately, leaving sweet kisses and kitten licks on his fluttering, tiny hole making Mingi tightly grip the blankets.

It felt so good- as good as Yunho made it seem. He wasn't used to feeling so small compared to the other which made him cover his flushed  face in the crook of his arm. Yunho observed his actions smiling but says nothing because he wanted Mingi to feel at ease. As much as he would love to see how pretty the younger boys looked getting eaten for the first time, he came respected him enough to not embarrass him to much.

Yunho hums at the fantasy confessions and inquires further. wanting to hear the sexy scenarios Mingi had pictured in his thoughts so he could get whatever he wanted. Yunho grins to himself at the vulgar things he heard the boy say, before giving Mingi everything he has to offer. Mingi stutters through his description of wanting to feel the older's finger massage his insides and stretching him open as Yunho delivers a firm suck right to his entrance. As he describes how he wants Yunho to abuse his prostate until he explodes, he gasps. Falling apart piece by piece.

Yunho continues to lick and suck at Mingi hole as like he were the richest fruit he has ever tasted.

Yunho, at some point without Mingi noticing had, pushed the younger's knees back into his chest- fully exposing his ass for exploration.
Mingi uncovers his face to hold his knees in place... He is feeling so pleasantly at ease thanks to Yunho. His belly was wetted by his stiff cock. Mingi draws in a short breath and tightens his jaw as he feels Yunho's long tongue breach his tight ring of muscle.

"It's ok, baby," Yunho soothes, massaging the younger's thighs. "Try to relax. I promise I will make you feel good."

Mingi nods his head and does as he is told. He takes deep, calming breaths and focuses on relaxing into the pleasure Yunho is attempting to give him. Yunho's tongue circles his hole languidly before pressing back inside... this time with much less resistance.

"Th-that feels ...s-so....good," Mingi pants as his boyfriend presses deeper, lapping at his walls, gently loosening him. Yunho moans into Mingi's body at the praise. His hard cock presses firmly into the mattress, desperate for attention.

Pulling his tongue out for a moment, he whispers, "when was the last time you fingered yourself?"

"I don't know," Mingi whines at the loss of contact. "Before tour?"

"May I?" the older asks, rubbing his fingertips across the wet entrance. He applies a gentle pressure that coaxes a pretty sigh out of Mingi.

"Yes yes...do whatever .....just don't tease," Mingi moans.

Yunho grinned as he reached for the lube bottle he had placed on the nightstand, spilling a bit on his fingers and Mingi's ass.

"Breathe for me, darling," Yunho commands, and Mingi immediately complies. As he breathes out a ragged breath, Yunho slowly pushes his long index finger in to the second knuckle. It didn't hurt much... since his tongue  was larger.

In order to further loosen Mingi's hole, Yunho begins to carefully slide his finger in and out while gradually pushing deeper.

Mingi was beginning to sweat at the difference in feeling. Compared to his own unsuccessful attempts to finger himself, it seems unexpectedly different. Yunho continued massaging the younger's asshole as he delicately slides his finger in and out, taking in each and every sigh and moan that comes from the orange blond-haired man. Yunho decides he's ready for more after a while.

"I'm going to add my middle finger. OK, Minnie?" He asks gently.

Mingi simply nods his head as he concentrates on relaxing both his body and mind.

More lubrication is applied as Yunho pulls out, and then he forces both appendages back into the suffocating, humid heat. This time, the inside slide was smooth and reached the third knuckle.

Mingi cried out, "Oh my god," his body trembling under the weight of just two fingers. Despite the fact that Yunho's hands were just somewhat larger than his, he understood exactly how to move them, which made Mingi feel more sensitive as he felt them push deeper .

"Does it hurt?" Yunho asks softly, keeping still to let Mingi adjust to the feeling.

"Holy...god your fingers...you're so skilled with them," Mingi quickly replies. "It's just... so deep."

Yunho smiles, biting the inside of his thigh and following it with a kiss. Mingi looks so fucking good like this- eyes wide as he stares up at the ceiling. His chest, and neck a splotchy pink, ass gripping tightly around Yunho's long fingers.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop... ok?" Yunho asks.

The muscles in Mingi's chest tense up. That's it. He's going to let Yunho dismantle him. Breathing quickly and shallowly... Mingi nods in agreement.

So, with Mingi's approval, Yunho starts his abuse.
.....Yunho extends his fingers firmly.

Curling.
Twisting.
Scissoring.
Stretching.

Mingi was choking on his gasps and wailing while he clung tightly to anything he could get his hands on, including pillows, sheets, and the brown hair of his beloved. Heat floods his entire lower half, causing his legs to tremble.
His abs and toes started to twitch as he sensed the new, euphoric feeling taking control.

"Oh, my, ha! Fuckkk!" Mingi cries out as dazzling white stars erupt behind his eyes. Mingi thought every nerve in his body was being licked simultaneously as a result of the way Yunho curled his fingers.

As he pokes his finger inside Mingi's loosened asshole, Yunho chuckles. "Oh, I found it, Minkiii,"

Mingi's body is flooded with relief. He wasn't aware of how tense he was about this. The worry that he wouldn't be able to locate his prostate stayed in the back of his mind the entire time.

The younger sobs and shudders at the sensation as Yunho presses against that particular spot inside Mingi's body once more, verifying that it was found and committing its location to memory.

"Good boy," the older whispers. "You sound so pretty moaning for me....Don't hold back your pretty sounds. I want to learn exactly what feels best for you."

Mingi was too lost in an unfamiliar headspace as a guttural moan rolls off his tongue. With gentle suction, Yunho had now inserted the tip of his cock into his mouth. Once more, he twists his fingers to lay direct pressure on the younger man's prostate while continuing to maintain his position and pet the nerve bundle.

"Yunho-ah, fuck yo-....Oh my GOD! You're going to Fucking break me!" As Yunho attacks Mingi's nervous system from the inside and out, he almost screams. His entire body tenses up as the elder man teases his sobbing cock while suckling on every drop of precum that slides out of his slit.

"Please, Yunnie," Mingi begs mindlessly. He is falling apart beneath his hands. "Please, please, pleeaasssseee."

Yunho could feel himself adapting more into the dominant roll as he continued to fuck Mingi deeply with his fingers. "Please what, baby?"

Mingi just writhes and pants, desperate for something.

"Tell me what you want, Minnie..." Yunho purrs.

"Mmmm... more," Mingi whines. He doesn't know what it is he wants. His brain feels fuzzy yet electrified at the exact same time. He just knows he needs it. He needs more.

"More?" Yunho murmurs back. "I can give you more," he says with a devilish grin and slides a third finger into that sloppy, wet hole.

Mingi screams at the burning feeling. "AH, Y-Yunho!!"

Yunho immediately freezes as he hears the scream. This scream sounded a lot different from the other blissful ones making him look at Mingi with worried eyes. His eyes are screwed shut, face pinched in discomfort as he pants through his clenched teeth.

"Baby you okay? Do you want me to pull out?" Yunho asks gently, not wanting to move and cause further pain.

"No..god you better not either...j-just give me a sec that stretch felt different" Mingi gasps, shifting to grab Yunho's shoulders. " just give me a second. It already doesn't hurt as badly."

"Ok, baby. OK... I won't move until you want me to," Yunho coos as he rubs soothing circles into Mingi's hip with his thumb.

He suddenly realizes how vulnerable Mingi looks...
How blissed out...
How small he looks while fully exposed, giving himself to Yunho in the most intimate way...

Keeping his wrist still, Yunho shifts his body up to hover over the male,placing a feather-light kiss on his lips before pulling away. He cups Mingi's jaw with his other hand, forcing their eyes to meet.

"Hey," he whispers with a smile. "We can stop for now if you want."

Mingi blushes but shakes his head no. He tentatively rocks his hips against the fingers inside him, wincing only slightly.

"No, no... you don't have to do that, baby," Yunho coos at him, pressing firmly on his hip to keep him still. "Let me take care of you, ok?"

"Ok," Mingi replies.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Touch yourself for me."

"Ok..."

Mingi begins to sigh lightly as his pleasure begins to exceed his discomfort as he fists his dick's tip. Yunho inserts his tongue deeply into the other's mouth while Mingi slowly massages his painfully erect dick. Because of how passionately they are kissing, Mingi hardly notices Yunho slowly curling each finger one at a time, as if he were fingering a musical instrument's string.

It isn't until they pull apart from their kiss that Mingi recognizes the pressure inside his body as the other presses firmly into his walls, brushing his prostate with each individual finger movement. His wincing turns to pleasure-filled mewls.

"Do you like that?" he asks coyly.

"Mmm... mhmm," Mingi hummed in delight , starting to roll his hips comfortably into Yunho's hand.

In less than a minute, Yunho had Mingi wailing and pleading for more as his body began to feel the pressure inside of him, making him feel even more sensitive.

"Puh-p-lease, please pleaseeee....Yunho ," the younger begs. "Give it...please I-I want it... I want you so fucking bad."

At the prospect of slipping inside those silky soft virgin walls, Yunho's neglected cock twitches. He hadn't felt anyone's body encircle him in such a long time. He almost lost it when he realizes that Song Mingi, his domineering boyfriend, is the one pleading for it. The man that turned him gay in the first place—the one he lusted after secretly for so many years wanted to be fucked by him.He carefully removes his wet fingertips from his boyfriend's body heat. Mingi moans and trembles in sorrow as his hole closes around nothing..

"God...I want you too,I didn't think you could be so much more...beautiful " Yunho pants, finally grabbing his own cock to coat it with the extra lube from Mingi's ass. He made sure to use more than enough during foreplay.

" show me how much you want me...show me how beautiful I am..." Mingi whispered into Yunho's ears.

Yunho's dirty mind abruptly switched on as he started kissing his vulnerable boyfriend from the top of his head to the base of his neck. He observes Mingi's trembling and attempts to calm him down by giving him soft strokes to his hips , knowing that it is caused by a combination of excitement, nervousness, and adrenaline.

"For such big talk...you sure are antsy...stay Just like this," he responds. "That way I can see your pretty face as you moan my name."Mingi groans at the dirty talk.After sufficiently lubing himself up, Yunho positions himself higher up on Mingi's body- cradling him in his arms with all the love he has to offer.

"Are you ready now?" he whispers against Mingi's lips.With the most delicate kiss, so tender against each other, Mingi nods his head.
His heart pounds in his chest so hard he is sure Yunho could feel it. His trembling then subsides as a wave of calm washes over him. He is utterly, and desperately in love with Jeong Yunho.

His entire being- mind, body, and soul, belongs to him. Gladly given away to the one person in the world he knows and trusts to truly love him back. To keep him safe and sane. This thought calms his racing mind.

"I love you," he whispers as he feels the tip of Yunho's cock rub firmly against his ready hole.

Yunho slides his tongue between Mingi's lips at the same moment his head breaches his entrance. Pushing in slowly, gently, Mingi gasps as Yunho moans his I love you's.

After a few moments of merciful stillness, Yunho slides deeper... then deeper... and deeper still.

"You're doing so well, beautiful,"Yunho encourages as small thrusts work his length farther into the small body beneath him. "I'm almost all the way in. You can take me, yeah?"

"Y-yeah...f-fuck why did I never notice you were this big " Mingi pants as he pulls at his own half-erect dick. Some of his hardness lost as he focused so hard on relaxing.

"Maybe cause your too busy inside me..anyway...I'm gonna push all the way in... just breath..." Yunho chuckled as he gave his instructions. Mingi complied willing focusing on his breathing and relaxing his body with closed eyes.

In...out.....in.....ou-

Mingi let out a girlish whine as he felt Yunho fully sheaths himself inside his virgin hole.

"O-oh...fuck oh my...oh my god... I think you're going to fucking slipt me in half!..y-you're already so deepmmm," Mingi's cried out, as tears springing to his eyes. His previous relaxed breathing was gradually becoming rough and laborious. But not from pain... but from the immense pleasure he feels being so fucking full.

It was thrilling to feel the love of his life inside of him, so close to him in a manner he would never be with anyone else. Yunho's length continuously presses on his prostate, causing his entire body to buzz as his body soars into the heavens. He truly believed it would hurt more at first, but given how kind and caring Yunho was during prep , it felt more than perfect.

"Please, Yunho ... ," he begs in the whiniest voice. "Please, make me feel good."

That is all he needed to hear to start rolling his hips into Mingi's soaking-wet hole.
Slowly beginning to thrust in and out- feeling the pull and drag of those sumptuous walls.

"Ohhh....it's so warm," Yunho grunted trying his hardest not to rail the boy hard . "You feel so f-fucking good, baby."

"Mmuh!!" Mingi cries with each deep stroke air was being forced out of his body as if Yunho's cock was pressing into his lungs. Lacing their fingers together, Yunho pins Mingi's hands above his head , eyes never breaking contact... feeling more connected than they ever have before. The blonde glides in and out- not particularly hard or forceful... but fully. Deeply.

"How does it feel...being this full" Yunho purrs before pulling the smaller man's ear between his teeth.

"I... I've never... s-so good, baby," Mingi stammers. His brain feels like it's completely melted from the heat coursing through his bloodstream.

"Mmm... look how hard you are. It must feel good, huh?" Yunho coos, wrapping his delicate fingers around the flushed, leaking head. Mingi is a moaning, writhing mess at the touch. "Want me to make that fantasy real? Want me to hit you so much deeper from behind baby?..fuckk...I'm really gonna take care of you "

Only groans can be heard from Mingi in return as Yunho moves quickly, pulling away as Mingi's body tries to draw him back in. Just seeing Mingi flip onto his knees and elbows gave Yunho the want to break him. "Fuck..." he thinks to himself. The sight of Mingi, who was both his best friend and his domineering lover, bending over and on full display for him, with a tiny pink hole that appeared somewhat bloated and tightening around nothing was addicting

He places a sloppy kiss directly to that pretty hole before sliding back inside. Mingi lets out breathy cries as he gets fucked deep from behind. Yunho makes sure to go easy... but still uses the full length of his cock to massage his boyfriend's channel.

Ss he continued his abusive thrust he felt himself slowly losing it with the feeling...It just felt so fucking good...the way the velvet warm red walls squeezed against his sensitive tip was becoming indescribable. It's been so long since he last topped and having the chance to be inside someone again, let alone his lover, was invigorating. What made things harder is the way Mingi would push his hips back forcing Yunho back into his greedy hole. The pleasure was sending him to heaven and eventually...

...Yunho finally lost it completely...

His hips began to snap uncontrollably faster as he digs his nails into Mingi's skin. The thrusts were becoming harder, faster as he listens to the choked out moans sliding from his boyfriend's mouth.

At this rate Mingi couldn't hold his body up which resulted in him dropping his chest onto the mattress with a breathless gasp. Mingi's hole gripped tighter and tighter onto Yunho's girth driving him crazier. The Lude sound of squelching and the slapping of skin fill the dimly lit room only making the atmosphere hotter. Yunho's body was on fire as all self-control evaporates, leaving him to fuck the younger with no inhibitions.

Yunho is so fucking lost in this moment shared with the man he has loved for so long... Sweat covers both men as he rolls his body and grinds his hipbones into the meat of Mingi's asscheeks, head thrown back as his orgasm builds higher and higher. Getting closer and closer to spilling his cum as deep as he can...

   "Oh fuck Y-yuahh...Yunho-" Mingi strained, leaning the side of his face against the soft sheets as Yunho begins to groan.

   Slowly losing control of his strength, Yunho's thrust were starting to become sloppy yet he still managed to maintain his hard thrust . Mingi didn't know Yunho had two much strength as each movement was basically knocking the breath out of him. The bed shook from the strong movement and the bed frame began to slam against the wall.

   "Nnhh- Yunho- hwaah~ I'm aahh fuck~ I'm gon- nah cum-" Mingi strained, choking on his breath as Yunho's pace was fucking ruthless. Mingi couldn't let out another word as he felt his body unraveling. His breath hitched completely as he coated the sheets with his cum. His eyes rolled back completely till eventually his body quit on him completely. It was like a domino effect as Yunho bursted into the boy below him.

As Yunho began to slowly work the Cum in and out Mingi was on the verge of blacking out. He never felt so full and so relaxed then this moment. He hummed in delight feeling the warm kisses to his back littering him everywhere. He felt so loved.

" how do you feel?" Yunho said as he rubbed the boys thighs gently continuously littering kisses on his body

" you might just be topping for a while...that's how good I feel" Mingi murmured with closed eyes.

" hold on now...see this simply can't do I need you inside me just as much as you do! Sooo we can switch occasionally"

" sound fair to me love" Mingi turned over pulling Yunho into his arms giving him a warm kiss.

" what was that for?" Yunho smiled

"thank you for being so gentle"

" of course my love...anything for you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.7K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
539 20 11
Song Mingi, one of Seoul's best underground rappers, he's known for his extravagant after concert parties and his many connections. Jeong Yunho, a w...
4.8K 38 24
~I am not a writer so don't expect too much from me~ ~ Just my little collection of kpop oneshots ~ It consists of mainly NCT (with the exception o...
43.7K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it 😅) WARNING: She Pro...