𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє

976 44 13
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna looked elegant and so dangerously beautiful than she's ever looked before. It made her look mysterious and alluring, which was perfect for tonight.

She wore a tight, white dress which stuck to her body perfectly and the high slit on her right leg would make sure to capture every man's eye. She would never wear white and this was the first and last time she'd ever wear a white dress. It wasn't her style and if things got. . . messy then white is the worse dress to be wearing. She found that black and dark red always hid blood well.

But this colour was going to make her stand out and she needed to stand out to get Lucius' attention. The lace detailing covered the dress entirely and it had a low back, revealing her bare skin . She wore a white mask to match which made the green in her eyes pop, and made her look that more tempting.

She applied bright red lipstick and straightened her hair. Again something she wouldn't usually do but tonight, the only person who is going to recognise her, is going to be Lucius. And for this plan to work, she can't look like the all-mighty and evil Vienna that he knows her to be. She needs to look innocent and fragile. All things that she is not.

But tonight she needs to become those things. Like a heartbroken angel. She needs to look like she's a grieving mess who has lost her way. Lost her evil touch and spark.

And looking in the mirror now, that is exactly what Vienna sees — a broken angel. Weak.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Vienna looked behind her through the reflection of the mirror and saw Owens standing in the doorway of her room.

"I am," Vienna responded, looking at him through the mask she wore, "he helped me and I am going to help him."

He nodded, understanding what Vienna meant as he walked into the room.

"There will be a lot of dangerous people there tonight, people like Lucius Malfoy. Men who will do and have done terrible things," Owens warned her but Vienna is well aware of every kind of threat.

"Draco will be watching," she tried to assure him as she turned around to face him and pulled back the slit in her dress, revealing a sharp blade attached to her leg, "and I am more than capable of taking care of myself."

Owens's eyes took one quick look at the blade and then looked back at Vienna's eyes, "I know you can. But. . . I still worry."

Vienna raised her chin and her features softened. He worries about her. He doesn't need to and he shouldn't but hearing him say it. . . it warms something in her chest. She walked toward him and didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around his strong torso.

He must have been a little taken back by her sudden embrace but after a moment, his arms wrapped around the back of her head and rests his chin is on her head.

"I will be okay," she told him.

༺♥༻

Draco wore black trousers and a black button-up shirt, leaving the top buttons undone. He gripped the wheel as he drove fast to the ball and all Vienna could think about was how good he looked driving. She could hear the roaring of the car's engine and she could feel the speed of the car and it only added to the euphoric feeling she felt.

His hair was a mess and she loved it.

She loved feeling like this. The high before the storm and she craved the feeling of danger. She liked that she was capable of murder, it made her feel strong and powerful.

"I will park down the street so no one sees us," Draco began explaining as they pulled into a crowded street in the centre of London, "we will have to go on our own but I will be behind you the entire time."

It had just gone 9 PM and the streets were still busy, taxis pulling up and people who appear to be on night outs. She saw people who were dressed in gowns and elegant suits who must be attending the same ball as them.

"Okay," Vienna responded as Draco pulled into a parking space, "won't anyone recognise you?"

He turned to her and smirked, then he leaned over her legs and pulled a mask from the car compartment, "No," he grinned.

Vienna returned his devious smirk as she admired the beautiful black mask he began putting on. Jesus, it made him look even more evil and dark.

"Do you remember the plan?" he questioned her as his hand came to her thigh.

She placed her hand over his and nodded, "lure Lucius to the room upstairs."

"And if anything happens, I will watch from the balconies," Draco ensured.

"What will you do?" she asked him, "If anything happens?"

Her eyes darted down to his waistband where he lifted his shirt and showed her the slick, black gun hidden. Her eyes seemed to glow as she looked at it.

"There's nothing to worry about," he assured her.

"I'm not afraid," she told him and he leant closer to her, people passing his car as his cold hand cradled her cheek and rubbed his thumb against her cheek.

"I know you're not," he smiled and then his lips were on hers and for a moment it was just them. It was only them in a moment of love and obsession. A moment that Vienna wanted to last longer than it did.

༺♥༻

Vienna left the car first and began walking up the road to where she saw people entering the ball. Outside stood two security guards dressed in all black and had stocky shoulders. She took notice of the large guns they held and wondered how they got away with carrying such large weapons in the middle of London.

Powerful men with money can get away with many things.

She heard the car door close behind her and she knew it was Draco. She wanted to look back at him but she couldn't. From now on they'd be nothing but strangers.

As Vienna grew closer to the entrance, the nerves in her belly began to sprout. Those silly butterflies. She wasn't having second thoughts but she was intimidated by the guards and those guns. What if they didn't let her through?

There were steps up to the door and she had to walk up them before she was face to-face with the guards. She kept her eyes on the stairs as she walked up them and only when she was at the top did she look up at the men. Making sure to flutter her long, dark eyelashes a little as she did so. Making sure she looked daringly gorgeous.

The one with a black buzz cut shifted in his footing ever so slightly and the one beside him, with brown hair, pulled into a bun gripped his gun harder as he looked her from head to toe and back up at him. She hid her gauche well.

"Good evening, darling," the one with the buzz cut grinned at her, his eyes dark and full of sin.

"Evening, gentlemen," she spoke softly and innocently with a little spice in her tone.

"C'mon in," the man with the man-bun smiled, "and enjoy yourself."

"Thank you," she lowered her chin and returned their smirks, entering the double doors they held open for her.

When she entered the ballroom she caught her breath in her mouth as the smallest of gasps escaped from her lips. Her eyes wandered up to the high ceilings where Crystal chandeliers hung. Crown detailing and elegant medallions decorated the ceiling with an angelic feel. Then she saw the balconies which circled the room and she took note that Draco would be hidden up there, watching her every move.

Vienna walked across the glossy marble floor and saw the women who were all like a box of rich jewels, dancing with partners, talking with men or standing, observing their potential suitors or one-night stands. The dance floor was like a waltz of sparkles, diamonds and pearls and a whirl of emerald, ruby and amethyst swirling before her.

The grand staircase was ahead of her over the other side of the ballroom and noticed only a few people standing by it. Waitresses dressed in small back gowns handed out glasses of champagne and Vienna politely declined a glass as one of them came up to her with a smile.

The young girl walked off with a smile and offered her glasses to another person. Vienna wondered how a girl so young got herself working at parties like this. She can't of been any older than sixteen. It was then, she noticed the bar and found her place for the evening. Where else would a grieving woman reside at a ball other than the bar? She slipped past swirling dresses and the intense gazes of men and found an empty stool.

The music was a slow eerie beat and thought it suited what type of ball this was. Filled with danger and secrecy. Vienna curiously wondered how many drug deals and plots of murder were going on right now, around her.

"Double tequila and coke, please," Vienna asked the barman. She thanked him with a smile and took a sip of the strong drink.

She gathered a few empty glasses in front of her discretely, making it seem like they were hers. She then rubbed her eyes through her mask, making it seem as though she had been crying. Then she began looking for Lucius, but she couldn't see him.

So she waited. She drank her drink and when she was offered another she didn't decline. She waited and waited and just when she was growing bored and debating ordering another one, even though she was already starting to feel tipsy, she saw a large figure at the corner of her eye, sitting on the stool beside her.

She knew it was him. She couldn't see him and didn't look at him but she knew it was him and felt ice-cold shivers crawl up her spine. Now the fun can begin.

"I didn't expect to see you here tonight, Vienna," His voice was just as cold and evil as she remembered, "what are you doing here?"

She looked up from her drink and slightly fell to the side, purposely. She stumbled on her words as she said, "I'm. . . not sure why I am here."

He frowned, "What do you mean?" he called the barman for a drink and he passed him a glass, "Why are you here?"

"Well, I was hoping to find you, Lucius," oh this was far too easy. The gleam in his eyes was pathetic. But she was smart enough to know that Lucius didn't actually care, his eyes only gleamed because he would only take advantage of her misery. In what way that would be, she would never know. He'd be dead long before that.

"Are you in trouble?" Lucius asked her, leaning closer to her. She wondered what this looked like to the eyes watching. He was far too old to be her partner but it certainly looked suspicious. Vienna knew everyone here was too afraid to say anything or stop the older man grooming the young, drunk girl.

But Vienna didn't need saving. This was all a part of her act.

"No, no," she shook her head and looked back down at her glass, slurring her words, "I just— I'm just alone. And I have nowhere to go. I'm scared. I haven't been sleeping. . . not since Draco died— I have been living in hotel rooms and. . .there are men there who follow me and. . .try to do things to me."

His gaze intensified and she saw the real worry in his eyes. Or at least that is what it looked like.

"I'm not the way I used to be," Vienna continued, "I'm not strong anymore— I always find myself too. . . afraid to do anything."

"Do you have nowhere else to go?" Lucius questioned, he seemed confused but also curious. Good. It's working.

"No," Vienna shook her head, "I have no idea what to do. I heard about this ball and I was only hoping that you would be here."

"Why?" his head turned to the side as he took a sip of his drink. There was nothing but a coldness to him.

"I need to show you something," she whispered making it seem like whatever it was, was something he couldn't say no to. Of course, there was nothing but the death that awaited him.

"Tell me what it is first," Lucius said with a look Vienna couldn't read.

She struggled to think of what to say. What excuse to spill, "It's not— It's something I have to show you."

Lucius sighed and she was confused as to why. He suddenly seemed agitated and fidgety. What was wrong? He took back all that remained in his glass and stood, his chest so close to her that she smelled the strong scent and the strong liquor on his tongue. She tried not to move away.

The ball was loud around her and it had become much full in the last four. The blade attached to her leg was becoming like a magnet, urging her to wield it for her own safety and comfort. She ignored everything inside her telling her to grab it.

"I'll go get my men to accompany me," Lucius said as he stood, stepping closely behind her, where she still sat.

Shit. "No, that won't be—"

That was when she felt the cold, metal tip against her lower back. A gun. She knew what was being forced onto her bare skin. She arched up and her entire body tensed.

"Enough of these games, Vienna," Lucius snarled into her ear with a tired sigh, "What kind of fool do you take me for?"

"I don't know what you're—"

"I said enough," Lucius sneered, threateningly and forced the cold gun further into her back.

He held it low. Low enough that everyone around her didn't bat an eye in their direction. Low enough that the gun was hidden and low enough that Draco would have no idea of the danger she was now in.

"Scream and you're dead," Lucius warned, his breath hot and firey against her head. As much as she wanted to scream, she didn't. Vienna knew better of it — a bullet would be in her back before she let out any call for help.

She kept still. So very still. And for the first time in a long while, she feared death. Her breathing had become heavy as she tried to think of how she would get out of this.

She had to be strong, there was no point in playing the broken angel anymore, "What's your next move, Lucius?" she snarled, no longer slurring on her words and she moved her eyes to the side, searching for a possible escape, "shoot me? Kill me?"

He let out a low chuckle and she felt his hand grip the gun harder, she raised her chin, catching her breath, "Enough of the dramatics, Vienna. Do as I say and no one has to die. But don't think for one second that I won't pull this trigger, right here, in front of all these people if you scream. I have the upper hand here. This place is crawling with men who would die for me. Who would kill for me? You're in the lion's den now."

She curled her hands into fists and wished the night to be over as she said, "and what is it you want?"

He chuckled again, an evil, quiet sound, "I want you to take me to my son."

___________________________________

Instagram - kirsten.enn

Copyright © kirsten enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 302 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
72.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
282K 6.4K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
585K 10.9K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...