Seoul nights โ€ข Woosan

By Leavealicealone

[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me i... More

One - ๐Ÿ”ž
Two.
Three.
Four - ๐Ÿ”ž
Five.
Six - ๐Ÿ”ž
Seven.
Eight - ๐Ÿ”ž
Nine.
Ten - ๐Ÿ”ž
Eleven - ๐Ÿ”ž
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen - ๐Ÿ”ž
Fifteen - ๐Ÿ”ž
Sixteen - โ—
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen - ๐Ÿ”ž
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two - ๐Ÿ”ž
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-seven - โ—
Tewnty-eight.
Twenty-nine - ๐Ÿ”ž
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
๐Ÿ”ž What if...
Thirty-two.
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five - ๐Ÿ”ž
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine ๐Ÿ”ž
Fourty.
Fourty-one ๐Ÿ”ž
Fourty-two.
A/N

Twenty-six - ๐Ÿ”ž

1K 26 44
By Leavealicealone

I will tell him. I will talk to him and tell him everything about the pictures, my mother and Lisa.

I was turning from one side to the other, waiting for my alarm to ring. I hadn't slept much. I kept on thinking about the previous night. Guilt eating me from inside. But I knew I had no other choice than keep things going with Lisa. Another thing I was sure about was that I couldn't give Wooyoung up. I was selfish but I couldn't see past my needs.

Today I see how wrong I was, but at that time I really thought that my way to show love was the right one. If I could go back I would have probably put Wooyoung wellbeing in front of everything else, but then I could only see the pain I - we - would have suffered if we broke up. I truly loved him, but I couldn't give him up. Just the thought of it was making me sick.

I looked at the time once again. 6:18 AM.

Here goes nothing. I thought deciding to finally leave the bed and try to distract myself in some other ways. I moved slowly to not wake Wooyoung up, he looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. I couldn't resist and left a soft kiss on the mole under his eye before moving the duvet up til it reached Wooyoung's ears.

I went to the kitchen, the sad sight of the dining table was still there for me. I started picking up the estinguished candles and throw them away. I took the champagne bottle and put it in the fridge to make it cool down, we could have drank it later. The roses petals were still there, covering the marble surface making it look so romantic. Looking at them I had an idea.

I went to our library looking for Wooyoung's recipes book. I knew he had one cause I saw him reading it once. I found it and opened it on the "breakfast" section. I was shocked. The recipes all looked so hard to make and most of the dishes had foreign names that I never heard about. I closed the book and sighted. There must be something easy I can cook for him.

I took my phone out from my pockets and started researching online. Luckily Google was smarter than me or maybe my algorithm knew me too well because the first recipe it showed was "Easy pancakes recipe".

I searched the fridge and made sure I had all the ingredients that I needed. The recipe suggested maple syrup for garnish, we didn't have that but I found strawberries and spray whipped cream.

"All right, let's give it a try!" I said in a low voice to encourage myself.

I never cooked before. I used to eat outside most of the times and I never felt the need to cook for anyone else, but this time was different. I really tried my best. It took me longer than I thought. They weren't as good as in the picture the recipe showed but at least they were tasting good. I was turning the last pancake when I felt two hands sliding under my shirt and a body pressed against my back.

"Goodmorning sunshine!" I said to Wooyoung without turning "Slept well?"

"Mh-mh!" he mumbled to say yes and placed a kiss on the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Are you feeling all right?" he asked, one of his hands left my stomach and touched my forehead like he was checking my temperature.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"You're cooking pancakes. It's weird. You never cook. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked once again.

I switched the stove off and turned to face him "I'm good, I just thought tha..." my words died in my throat when I saw him.

I forgot about the silk robe. He was still wearing it but it was open completely showing Wooyoung's body. My eyes travelled from his toned chest to his flat stomach. He was still wearing the black lace panties.

"The cat got your tongue?" he smirked.

══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•══

"Fuck" I pulled him closer too lost for words.

My fingers traced his lines. I started from his jaw, descending to his neck and collarbones. He closed his eyes enjoying my touch fully. I went down til I reached his left nipple, I took it between my fingers and twisted it.

"Mmmmh" Wooyoung moaned softly throwing his head back.

I felt my cock hardening to the amazing sight. My mouth followed the movements of my fingers on his other bud, sucking it til it was hard between my lips. Wooyoung breath was getting heavier. I felt his hand caressing my hair, he pulled at it lightly when I bit him. Another moan left his lips.

"Doing so good for me, babe" I said before sucking even harder.

I fell to my knees, my face on the same level of his crotch. I looked at the thin fabric of the panties he was wearing and I gulped. He looked so sexy. I stick my tongue out and brushed a long stripe against his almost visibile hard member. He gasped arching his back to increase the friction.

"God, you're so hot!" I breathed out pulling the soft fabric down just enough to free his cock.

I raised my eyes to meet Wooyoung's ones. He was stunning. The silk rope had fallen from his shoulders and was covering just his forearms, his mouth was open, lips wet and plush, his eyes were full of lust. We made eye contact and he interlaced his fingers with my hair once again, this time pushing me closer to his hard on. His tongue came out moistening his lips as he spoke:

"Eat me"

"Gladly" I smirked before leaving a kiss on his already wet tip.

I teased him giving him just kitten licks and taking his tip in my mouth rolling my tongue all over it. I heard Wooyoung grunting in frustration. I wanted him to feel good, so I didn't waste much more time, wrapping my lips around him quickly before slowly and steadily sinking down. I stopped before I could gag and hollowed my cheeks. Wooyoung sucked in a breath and I felt his hand on my head, gripping tight on my hair.

"Shit. Just like that" He hissed and I felt my chest filling with pride.

I twirled my tongue around the length before trying to sink deeper. I gagged, causing saliva to wet the base of Wooyoung's cock and his panties, but instead of stopping I tried relaxing my throat as I sank deeper.

"Fuck..."

I continued gagging and drooling around Wooyoung's cock until I finally felt the tip against the back of my throat and my nose touching the skin of Wooyoung's v-line. Wooyoung started breathing heavier, his hand in my hair slowly guiding my head up and down when I started bobbing it slightly. I pulled off with a 'pop' to catch my breath but I continued placing open mouthed kisses against him.

To my surprise, Wooyoung pushed me back down on him and I sucked him again, bobbing my head faster this time, moaning around him. The vibration caused Wooyoung's cock to twitch in my mouth and I gagged again drooling all over him, using my own saliva as lubricant to stroke whatever didn't fit into my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks once more, this time harder. Wooyoung started panting, slightly trying to thrust up into the heat of my mouth.

"Holy fucking shit, San-ah..." Wooyoung gasped, pulling at my hair harsher.

I didn't stop, determined to make him even more eager, to drive him to his edge. I continued bobbing my head faster again, feeling Wooyoung squirming underneath me

"I'm close..." he whispered.

That's when I pulled off again, a streak of spit connecting my lips to Wooyoung's throbbing cock. I could tell Wooyoung was losing his mind. He gasped and groaned when I slid my thumb over his tip collecting the precum he was leaking.

"Good?" I whispered, looking up at Wooyoung sideways before kissing his length once again.

"Fuck, stop teasing"

I smirked and sank down again but as I heard his breath becaoming heavier once again I came off and brushed my tongue all along his length couple of times.

"San-ah..." he mewled trying to push deeper down my throat but I stopped his hips.

"Mmmh - just enjoying my meal" I answered coming off completly.

I stood up leaving him with a surprised - and annoyed - face and went to the fridge. I took what I needed and went back to him. His eyes fell on the spray cream and strawberries I was holding in my hands and he smirked. I let him sit on the dining table, he shivered when the cold marble hit his skin. I climbed on top of him staring for a second longer to the amazing view I had beneath me. Red hair between red petals, a perfect almost naked body barely covered in the most sexy attire and that was all for me. All mine.

"Beautiful" I whispered and he smiled.

I bent down on him and pushed my lips on his. We kissed passionately, tongues fighting for dominance. He bit my lower lip with such strength that he bruised me, I hissed more aroused than I wanted to admit. He licked the pain away engaging in our make out session once again. His hands started roaming under my shirt, feeling my back muscles. I moved slightly away to take it off.

"These too" he said tugging at my pajama pants.

I stood up to remove all my remaining clothes and Wooyoung eyes followed me, sitting up and supporting himself on his elbows to enjoy the show. I deliberately moved slowly playing with the hem of my trousers, lowering them down bit by bit. I touched my torso, my pecs, my abs, tracing sensually all my lines guiding his eyes where I wanted them. When I finally lowered my pants and boxers he wettened his lips.

"Come here" he gestured moving his finger.

I walked slowly and I grabbed the cream before straddling him once again. I caressed his face with my free hand, my thumb brushing against his lips before entering them. He sucked on it, his tongue moving around it with experience making me eager to try his talents in some other way.

"Open up" I whispered pushing down on his jawbone.

He obliged sticking his tongue out for me. I sprayed the cream all over it, fulling his mouth completely.

"Do you like it?" I asked while he gulped the sweet treat down licking his lips. He nodded in response, his eyes never left mine.

"Do you want more?" I asked again.

"Yes, please"

"So well-mannered this morning. I should reward you"

He looked at me with puppy eyes waiting for his reward but that innocent look soon turned into pure lust when I sprayed more cream on my hard cock.

"Be a good boy and have your breakfast" I leaned closer so that my tip was touching his lips.

He opened his mouth wide taking me whole in one gulp, his tongue licking away all the cream. When it was fully clean he didn't stop, he started bobbing his head taking my whole length inside his hot mouth.

"You like it so much, don't you?" I said moaning when I hit the back of his throat. He gagged sending vibrations all throughout my dick.

"Your mouth was made to take my cock, Woo - ngh. So fucking good!"

I could feel my orgasm approaching but I didn't want to stop it there so I halted his movements. I let him lay down once again and I took a strawberry this time. I took it in my mouth without biting it, swirling my tongue around it.

"Mmmmh" I moaned mischievously finally taking the fruit out.

I pressed it on his nipple, circling it slowly, as Wooyoung whimpered. Once it was hard and swollen I moved the strawberry to his other bud while my mouth went to taste the one left alone.

"So sweet" I groaned.

I moved the strawberry down his body til I reached his helf covered crotch. Even if he looked so sexy in the lace panties I pulled them down in one move and he kicked them out of the way. I spreaded his legs positioning myself between them. My tongue and the strawberry moved together on his length going down to his balls, indulging there as he shivered, moaning loud.

I let the strawberry fall between his ass cheeks, circling around his hole.

"Sannie-aaaaah" he didn't even try to muffle his moans anymore.

His needy voice calling my name made me lose my mind. I spit on his anus and inserted one finger without any warnings. He arched his back giving me more space to move. I lowered once again tasting him with my tongue. The flavor making me addicted: the sweetness left by the strawberry mixed with the saltiness of his skin. I inserted another finger spreading him wider, making space for my tongue too.

"I-if... Fuck - my mouth was made - for your cock... Yours was made, ngh - for my ass!" he said cockily between moans.

I smirked without stopping eating him out. I let the strawberry fell to the floor and used my free hand to give his cock gentle strokes.

"G-god, San-ah" he was a moaning mess but I wanted to edge him even more.

I curled my fingers inside him prodding at the bundle of nerves, he cried even louder arching his back and stuttering non-sense words. My mouth left his rim but I inserted the third finger working him open altering scissoring to pressing against his prostate.

"I'm c-close" he gasped while his hole started clenching around my fingers.

I slowed down removing my fingers and he whined at the emptiness.

"F-fuck! Need to cum so bad!" he whined.

"Just bare it a little longer, babe" I said spitting on my hand to lube my throbbing cock.

"Need you, Sannie" he cried spreading his legs even wider.

I took a pillow from one of the chairs next to the table and put it under Wooyoung lower back so that he could be in a more comfortable position. When I aligned our bodies he pushed his hips against mine, my tip was sucked in.

"Still so fucking tight" I groaned slowly pushing in.

I lowered, supporting myself on my forearms to not crush Wooyoung and I kissed him while I bottomed out. He moaned in the kiss. I didn't move for a while to make sure he had adjusted to the stretch.

"Sannie" the way he was calling me was making my heart jump in my chest all the times "Move please" he pleaded.

So I did. I started with slow but sharp movements trying to angle myself in the right way. When I heard Wooyoung voice getting higher I knew I found it. I speeded my pace hitting his soft spot repeatedly. His hot breath was tickling the skin on my neck making me shiver. I turned my face to his direction, my fingers wandered around his locks and I pressed our lips together.

"Young-ah! Aaaah - God. You're taking me so well" I moaned in his ear.

His legs raised to lock around my hips encouraging to push even deeper. His sounds were coming out as broken moans and I could feel my high approaching once again.

"C-cumming-aaaah, t-touch me, please!" he tryed to speak.

I took his throbbing cock in my right hand and I started stroking him in rhythm with my thrusts. I felt his legs tremble and a choked moan left his lips while he came hard on his belly. I kept on moving my hips sharply, searching for my orgasm.

"S-sanie" his eyes were teary for the overstimulation.

"Almost there" I felt his nails digging on my back as my thrusts became sloppier "I'm cumming!" I cried too releasing inside of him.

I felt my arms shaking and I let my body fall on Wooyoung, trying my best to not crush him. We stayed like that for a while, listening to our unsteady breaths and hearts racing fast. I felt his fingers playing with my hair, caressing my skulp in a pleasant way and I let myself drown in that comfortable feeling.

It's fine. I will tell him another day.

A/N

Did you miss the spice? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 784 34
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...
12.3K 740 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
32.3K 1.4K 42
[Slow updates!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth met...
72.9K 1.8K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...