I am Strong: Revenge of Lucy...

By thishansoul

Revenge of Lucy Heartfilia She loved him, and he loves her. This is a fanfiction, about how Lucy gets stronge... More

Chapter 1: Shattered pieces
Chapter 2: Sayonara Guild
Chapter 3: Celestial Spirit World
Chapter 4: Guild
Chapter 5: Fifth Day
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Training 2
Chapter 8: Two Years Gone
Chapter 9: Long Lost Brother
Chapter 11: Sabertooth
Chapter 12: Arrival
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter 13: Day 1
P J C H I M ' S N O T E
Teaser
Teaser 2
Explain!
Chapter 14: Positions
Chapter 15: Hidden
Chapter 16: Lucy VS Flare
Chapter 17: Lucy VS Flare[Part 2]
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter 18: Dream or Vision
Chapter 19: Dragon Slayer VS Celestial Spirit Wizard
Chapter 20: Part 2
Not An Update, But please read
Chapter 21: Accident
Chapter 22: Where The FUN Begins
Final Note

Chapter 10: Pain

8.6K 265 112
By thishansoul

Chapter 10: Pain

"Tadaima!" Sting-nii shouted.

"Sting-kun! Why is Lucy-san with you?" Lector asked.

"She's going to live with us from now on."

"Nani? No! I mean, you don't have to. I can find a new apartment by myself." I said.

"Are you sure?" Sting-nii asked.

"H-hai! Besides, you are guys in here. And I'm a girl." I reminded.

"Ow, right!" Sting-nii answered while holding the back of his head. "Lector, what did you cook for dinner?"

"Wha? Was I suppose to cook dinner? Gomenasai Sting-kun. I didnt know." Lector appologized. He's so cute!

"Uh, Lucy. Why don't we eat outside." Sting-nii suggested.

"Hai!" I'm not sure if I brought any money with me. I started looking at my bag, finding for some money.

"It's okay, I can pay. I have money." Sting-nii said.

"Arigato Sting-nii! But I still owe you." I answered.

"Okay. Where are they?" Sting-nii whispered, which I clearly heard.

"Who?"

"Rogue and Frosch. Rogue said they'll be waiting here."

"Maybe they're just late, or they're on there way--"

"Oiy! Rogue! Where have you been? We've been waiting for you." Sting-nii asked.

"I slept." Rogue answered simply.

"Shall we go now?" I asked, I'm starving. Rogue looked at me confused.

"Is she with you? I didn't know we were suppose to bring dates." Rogue asked to Sting-nii.

"Idiot! She's my sister!" Sting-nii said as he planted a punch on Rogue-san's face. Everyone's attention was on us now.

"Hay-ay! Let's just go!" And I pulled both of them in the restaurant. The exceeds just followed us. Sting-nii and I were sitting together. While Rogue and the Exceeds were together.

I ordered a salad, and a milkshake.

"Is that all what your gonna eat?" Sting-nii asked.

"H-hai.  Why? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Nothing." We finished our dinner, Sting-nii payed the bill, well except for Rogue's meal.

The sun was seting. We sat beside the river, watching the sun set. Rogue, Frosch, and Lector walked first.

"What's your magic?" Sting-nii asked. What am I going to say? Am I going to admit that I'm a Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard?

"Celestial magic, of the second generation." I answered shyly, while bowing my head.

"Why? Is there anything wrong there? Mama was once a Celestial Spirit Wizard too. But what is the strength of a Celestial Spirit Wizard of the Second Generation?"

I brought out the book that I took from the Dragon World. It was a spell book. It teaches me some clues in unlocking my other powers. I want to learn more.

"As strong as a Dragon Slayer's magic, but better." I answered.

"Can you show me?" Sting-nii asked.

"Why not tomorrow? I'm tired." I said as I yawned. We walked together going back home. We'll just find for my apartment tomorrow after I show him.

"Ohayo Sting-nii!" I greeted, as I was waking him up.

Geez, he's just like Natsu. They both sleep alot. And messy, it's good that I woke up early and cleaned up the house.

"Sting-nii! Wake up! I thought you wanted to see my magic? Plus, I have to search for my house." I kept shaking him. He's still not waking up. I tried tickling him, but nothing.

Okay, since he's not waking up. I thought of an idea. Sparks of flames started growing in the tip of my index finger. I pointed it in his nose, now he is inhaling the fire.

He started sniffing it, and little by little his nose was on fire. He woke up, patting his nose over and over.

I fell on the floor laughing. He should've seen the look on his face.

"Ow, that hurts." He said. Now his nose is red.

"Hahaha! Here." I said while handing him the bandages.

He wrapped it in his nose, he looks so cute.

"Let's eat shall we? I cooked." I said while grabbing a chair. He sat on the opposite side and we ate together.

"We should be somewhere quiet, and by that. No one must be there." I said as we were walking to the forest.

"Why? Don't you want other people to see how strong you are?" Sting-nii asked.

"No, not yet. Hey, I heard that the Grand Magic Games is coming. I want to join, but I have no guild to attend. Do you know any guild that I can join?" I asked, he laughed.

"Ofcourse, Sabertooth! The guild that I am in."

"I'm... scared of your master." I said while bowing my head.

"I can talk to him." I placed my bag on the ground, and sat on the ground.

I focused on my magic. The wind started to get stronger, sparks of flames started to grow in every part of my body, dark shadows are covering my body, and the next thing I know is that I was floating already. Just like what happened to me in the Dragon World.

I opened my eyes, seeing a shocked Sting and Lector. I planted a smirk on my lips, controlling my power.

I slowly controlled my gravity, leaving the air and stepping on the ground. I looked at Sting-nii.

"This, is the kind of power that a Celestial Spirit Wizard of the Second Generation have." I walked to him, the wind is still strong, I was covered with flames that are wrapped with dark shadows and every strand of my hair was floating. "I am a Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard. I have the power of a Dragon Slayer, and I can summon Dragons by combining my magic with a real Dragon Slayer." I explained. Sting-nii's eyes were wide open. I laughed quietley as I went back to my normal form, and by that. Everything was back to normal. "And that Dragon Slayer, is the one and only Natsu Dragneel." I said dissapointedly.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"Natsu, kicked me out of the team. I felt all alone, and then I left the guild. I travelled to the Celestial Spirit World, trying to make increase my strength. I faked my death, and then I travelled to the Dragon World where I discovered that I am a Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard. I met Igneel, the father of Natsu. He taught me everything. But he said that in order to become a successful Celestial Dragon Slayer, I must learn how to control my other magic. And all I learned was the Dragon Slaying Magic of Natsu. I wanted to learn more, and so I took this book from the Dragon World. I studied last night while you were sleeping. And I guess it did taught me a little." I explained while holding the spell book. "I visited yesterday, but I was caught and all my plans were ruined. I made a promise to Wendy, she did me a favor but I just trashed it. I didn't have a choice but to make a promise. I promised her that I would be back in the guild. But not yet, I'm just going back there after I prove to them that I'm not weak." I paused for a while, trying yo hold back my tears. "It's just really so hard for me to live already, knowing that the person you really loved will just do this to you. I really loved Natsu, but hearing those mean words coming out from his mouth makes me shatter in thousands of pieces." I didn't stopped myself from crying. Sting-nii hugged me, comforting me. While I was hugging Lector.

We walked back home. I haven't spoke ever since we left the forest. Nobody even dared speaking.

I froze as our eyes met. I stopped myself from dropping Lector in the ground, because I've been holding him in my hands ever since we left the forest.

I looked away, trying to avoide him.

"Lucy..." He called softly.

"Natsu." Sting-nii called while throwing glares at Natsu. I pulled Sting-nii ang walked away. Our eyes met, but I immediatley kept my eyes shut until we left that place.

I forced myself not to cry, because I know that there is no reason for me to cry anymore. But remembering the looks of his eyes, he looked so hurt.

"Can we just find for my apartment tomorrow? I'm really exhausted from releasing my magic--"

"You don't have to tell lies, Lucy. I know you are just in pain, you're hurt because you saw Natsu a while ago. It's fine even you tell me the truth, atleast I know how to comfort you." Those words, it's full of care. Drops of tears were rushing down my cheeks, I hugged Sting-nii, crying like a baby.

"Hay-ay! Don't cry, I can't comfort you this way." Sting-nii said qhile patting my head. I looked at him and smiled. I saw the mark on his nose, I laughed a bit.

"Sorry for your nose, gomenasai. But thank you for caring, arigato! I love you Onii-san!" I said while hugging him. He hugged me back and we ate dinner.

***

A/N: Was the update too boring? Sorry, It's because I wright better when I'm not forced. So don't force me to wright, because you're making me nervous.

But if it has been like two weeks and I haven't updated yet. Please PM me and tell me to wright, in a nice way^^. Or, if you're just too lazy, please just comment. Arigato!!

Btw, for those who ship Lucy and Sting. I'm so sorry 'cause that's never gonna happen!

LUCY WAS MEANT FOR NATSU!! AND NATSU WAS MEANT FOR LUCY!! THAT IS FINAL!! THERE IS NO NALI!! NO GRALU!! I HATE THOSE!! WHO EVEN STARTED IT?!

Peace^^ ;))

~GX_MKin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 496 16
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
23M 587K 39
"I'm not harmless as you think I am." - Santi Montemayor Old title: ILY, Master Magbabantay, magtatanggol at magiging sandalan niya lang dapat ang la...
117K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
321K 5K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...