Chrissy and The Pack (Book I)...

By AlexRhee

Chrissy is the first she-wolf in the pack, she phases after Sam and before the rest of the guys. Sam assigns... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 ~Sleepover
Chapter 12 ~Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 13 ~Glare War
Chapter 14 ~Wait What!?
Chapter 15 ~ Hi Baby!
Chapter 16 ~#7
Chapter 17 ~Grandma?
Chapter 18 ~Pillows and Zombies
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~The Blues
Chapter 21 ~New Girlfriend
Chapter 22 ~We broke up
Chapter 23 ~ Improvise!
Chapter 24 ~Calm Down
Chapter 25 ~Well shit!
Chapter 26 ~Chrakl
Chapter 27 ~ Sneezing Chihuahua
Chapter 28 ~Three Ninja's
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~Girl burps
Chapter 31 ~Owls
Chapter 32 ~Jealousy
Chapter 33 ~Oh baby baby
Chapter 34 ~Ghosts and Marbles
Chapter 35 ~The Missing Swan
Chapter 36 ~Paint and Blood
Chapter 37 ~Hospitals and Lies
Chapter 38 ~Swimming
Chapter 39 ~Campaign
Chapter 40 ~Cookies, Brownies, and Pie Oh MY!
Chapter 41 ~Dinner Date
Chapter 42 ~Dinner Party
Chapter 43 ~Voices
Chapter 44 ~Some Phone Sex?
Chapter 45 ~Bring Me To Life
Chapter 46 ~Burning Like Hell
Chapter 47 ~Discipline
Chapter 48 ~Its a date
Chapter 49 ~Fourth of July
Chapter 50 ~Three weddings
Chapter 51 ~All Tied Up
Chapter 52 ~Plungers
Chapter 53 ~Compelling
Chapter 54 ~Eyebrows
Chapter 55 ~ Movie Night Therapy
Chapter 56 ~Burnt Muffins
Chapter 57 ~Hide and Seek
Chapter 58 ~Jackass
Chapter 59 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 60 ~ Halloween Special Part 1
Chapter 61 ~ Halloween Special Part 2
Chapter 62 ~ Halloween Special Part 3
Chapter 63 ~ Halloween Special Part 4
Chapter 64 ~ I Can't
Chapter 65 ~I'm Sorry
Important

Chapter 10

4.6K 122 16
By AlexRhee

Paul's POV:

I clutched the icepack to my ribs as I winced in pain. My drunk of a father had another one of his tantrums and decided to take it out on me. As always. It was nothing new. He would come home with the occasional hooker and once he had his sights on me it was over. He saw red. Once he was sober enough to comprehend what he had done, he would try to make it up by buying me things. Other than that, it was like I didn't exist, like I wasn't his son. Last year I had gotten a truck right after he beat me black and blue. My eye was swollen shut. The sound of a knock on the door caught my attention. What now? Did the sleazy bastard forget his keys? I guess I better get ready for round two. I stood to my feet and opened the front door. Chrissy?

"Chrissy? What are you doing here?" She looked up. My eyes widened. She had a deep scratch covered in blood below her eye. I grabbed her chin and turned her face for me to see better. 

"Paul what are you doing?" She asked but it sounded muffled from my hand.

"What happened? Who did this?" I asked her. If someone had hurt her I swear I'd make them fucking pay. No one lays a finger on her. I could feel my blood begin to boil as I pictured someone touching her. She held a look of confusion before realization spread across her face and she quickly touched her face before eyeing her fingers. Her eyes widened. 

"Oh um that's why I'm here, you see I went for a jog and a squirrel? Yes! A squirrel jumped out of nowhere and attacked me! In fact, can we go inside? I think it followed me!" I crossed my arms and eyed her suspiciously. She was lying. I pulled her inside before peeking out the door to make sure my dad was nowhere in sight. If he saw Chrissy here who knows what he would try to do to her. I shut the door and locked it. Hopefully, he wouldn't come back for a little while. I turned around and guided her to the couch. 

"Sit here." I told her before I walked to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit that we had. I came back in and opened it up before pulling out the bottle of alcohol. "Stay still." I instructed. She nodded her head. I grabbed a cotton ball and soaked it with alcohol before dabbing it on the cut. She gasped in pain and pulled her head away. "I said to sit still." I told her. 

"It hurts" She pouted. She was so adorable. I gently held the back of her head and began to dab at the cut. She squeezed my shirt as she cursed in pain. As most of the blood had been wiped away I noticed just how deep the cut was. My eyes widened. 

"So a squirrel, huh?" I questioned her. She nodded her head as I dug around the kit for a small enough band-aid. 

"Yeah. You know I do not like squirrels and they seem to hate me, so." She shrugged off. I looked at her. 

"What really happened?" I asked. She sighed and looked down. 

"I was jogging and I-I didn't see it. It came out of nowhere. It attacked me." She spoke lowly. I watched her closely. 

"What was it?" I asked her in concern. I wonder if it was that animal that's been killing people? I hope not. She looked me in the eye seriously. 

"It was a werewolf." She said. I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms as I looked at her. She began to laugh. "Relax. I'm fine. I was jogging over here through the woods and well, I ran straight into a branch." I sighed before putting the band-aid under her eye.

"Well then, there, all better." I teased before placing everything back into the first aid kit. I got up and walked into the bathroom to put it away. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed running a hand through my hair. I turned to lift my shirt to see a bruise forming. I sighed before walking out of the bathroom. I stopped at the living room entrance as I saw Chrissy inspecting the ice pack I was using. My eyes widened. I should've put it away with the first aid things. She turned standing to her feet and rose an eyebrow. 

"Paul? Why do you have this?" She asked. I gulped. What was I supposed to say? My dad is a drunk that likes to take his godforsaken anger out on me? No she can't know. Nobody could know. 

"Why is it your business?" I snapped my temper getting the best of me. She looked at me expectantly. 

"I'm gonna ask again and I want the truth!" She demanded. I narrowed my eyes at her. She can't talk to me like that! She's not my girlfriend. Or my mother. 

"You want the truth? You're a bitchy attitude and good looks are nothing without your daddy's money."  I snapped. Her eyes widened. 

"Paul just tell me what's wrong." She pleaded. I couldn't let her look down on me like that. Pity me. I don't need anyone's pity! That's the last thing I need!

 "What's wrong? What's wrong is that you're here!"

"Paul" she sighed.

"No. The only reason I talk to you is that you put out for Damian and all of his friends. I just wanted some. But if I'm not getting any here, I'll just hit up Jenna." She froze for a moment. For a second she trembled. Then she took a breath of air and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, they were filled with anger. 

"You know what, Paul? You can go fuck yourself." With that, she turned towards the front door. Don't leave. Please don't leave. I'm an asshole. She opened the door. She can't leave! I rushed over to the door and closed it putting myself between her and the door. "What the fuck Paul!" She yelled. 

"Chrissy listen to me"

"No, you listen to me! I repeat, Go Fuck Yourself." She yelled pushing me away. Surprisingly, she was strong. Very strong. She opened the door and got ready to walk out. I grabbed her by her waist and shut the door quickly. "What the hell are you doing? Paul put me down!" She yelled kicking and screaming. Good news, if she ever got kidnapped she would put up a fight. I carried her to my room and sat her down on the bed. I stood in the way of the door that way if she tried to escape I would be able to catch her. "I am not playing here, Lahote!" 

"Chrissy I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it! I'd rather be here with you than that tramp! I'm just, it's a long story" I explained she sat their arms crossed over her chest glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be six feet under. 

"Okay I'm listening," She nodded her head expectantly waiting for me to speak. What part of it's a long story doesn't she understand? I should have just let her leave. No, because then I would be pissing myself in self-pity and regret. I sighed and looked down at my feet. I couldn't look at her. 

"When my mom left my dad, he was distraught. He loved her so much and yet, she wouldn't be with him. It was his anger, she said. He started drinking but after a while he accepted it. But when he found out she was getting remarried, he drowned himself in liquor and hookers. He got angrier. At first, it was just he would break a glass or punch a hole in the wall but then it escalated. It wasn't enough to take out his anger. Then he saw me but didn't see me. He saw my mother in me. He couldn't stand to look at me, he started beating me. Then when he would sober up the guilt would kill him and he would buy me shit to make up for it. This morning, we got into an argument because he punched another hole in the wall and blamed me for it. He kicked me in the side over and over." I looked up at her slowly. She looked at me and at first, I couldn't read her expression. It wasn't pity. It wasn't sadness. She looked at me in admiration. She stood up and walked towards me before she pulled me into a hug. For a moment, I stood still not knowing what to do. Then I wrapped my arms around her. She rested her head against my chest and I closed my eyes. I thought she was taller, at least to my chin but she's short, she's perfect. 

"It's okay. You don't have to be ashamed." She pulled away and looked me in the eye. "I'm not gonna run away. I'll fight for you, Paul." She spoke gently. Her words wrapped around me like a warm blanket. Her eyes enchanted me. I couldn't understand why, why this girl had such an interest in me. 

"Why?" I asked her. She smiled.

"You're my friend." She said softly. "And I care about you." She hugged me once more, her head snuggled onto my chest. I stroked her hair gently and closed my eyes. "You have to stop growing." mumbled into my chest. I chuckled in response in response holding the girl of my dreams.

Awe sweet! How'd you like it in Paul's POV? Yay or Nay? Vote! Comment what you think! And follow me if your not already. Also answer this question if you want another chapter, Who do you ship with her so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.3K 32
Angela Weber lives in Forks, Washington with her Dad, Mom, and twin brothers. Fate carries her to La Push and she eventually goes to a new high schoo...
112K 2.7K 50
A banshee that protected wolves and wolves that protected a banshee. She may have been a harbinger of death but she alerted the protectors of the tri...
161K 2.9K 49
the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3
39.2K 825 20
Christina Uley is Sam baby sister. After Joshua left and Allison left as well Sam took care of his sister. The two have a strong brother and sister r...