Eternal Meant (Taylor's versi...

By dlvlyv

this story inspired by some of lyrics from Taylor Swift's song. "I was enchanted to meet you, Shin Eunsoo" "... More

1 - the time we met
2 - first day
3 - everything changed
4 - unexpected
5 - deja vu
6 - We're not the same
7 - Wish could be with you
8 - leaving
9 - unbreakable tie
10 - punishment
11 - fate
12 - the new life
13 - the start
14 - photos with you
16 - flipped
17 - a cute story
18 - first moment
19 - his untold behaviour
20 - "I'm here"
21 - getting along
22 - your types
23 - confession
24 - the truth
25 - enchanted
26 - dinner date
27 - the way i loved you
28 - new feelings
29 - snow on the beach
30 - miracle
31 - full of regrets
32 - "I love you"
33 - the grateful moment
34 - i love you in every universe

15 - the other woman

12 1 0
By dlvlyv

"I'll visit you again, grandma. I hope you're happy there." I put down the flowers on my grandma's grave before smiling and touched the gravestone. She always be the one for me whenever I got upset with my parents. I smiled at my grandma's grave again and started to walk to my car but something was stopping me.

My eyes spotted Jay who was crying while putting flowers on a grave. I went to hide to not let him see me. After a few minutes, he finally walked away from the grave before walking to his car with his cold face.

As soon as I saw he left, I wasn't hesitate to take a look at the grave.

Yoon hye-jin

"Is it his grandma?" I asked myself after I read the name.

"But she were born in same year as me." I examined the date on the grave stone. My eyes caught the flowers Jay has left. The smell was so strong, yet fragrant.

A hand tapped on my shoulder, I flinched in surprise before turned around. I was relieved it wasn't Jay but an elderly woman. She smiled at me, "Are you a friend to Hyejin?" She asked.

I cursed to myself as I didn't know what to answer, "No, I was passing by her grave because the flowers caught my attention." I let out a nervous chuckles. The elderly woman nodded as understanding.

"You can visit my flower shop. A young man bought this flower from my shop."

"My shop isn't far away from here." She promoted her shop as I smiled and nodded. How she talk reminded me of my late grandma.

"You reminds me of Hyejin, my dearest grandchild. Your face look exactly like her." Her words made me stunned. I could see her sad smile as she slowly touched the grave.

"She was too young to die but the fate said so."

"Who can fight the fate, right?"

I pressed my lips together and nodded.

◇◇

I opened the door slowly and only see Caramel sleeping on the couch. I was relieved Jay wasn't home.i went upstairs to go to my room but I saw Jay's door room wasn't close.

As I stepped into his room, I gasped in surprise to see how pretty and big his room is.

My eyes dropped at a book on his table. It looks like a diary book. I took the book and opened the first page.

Yoon hye-jin...

My first love

And my only love.

I don't get it why you have to leave me. I thought you're strong enough to fight it like you've always told me.

I moved a bit behind but I accidentally hit a frame by my elbow. I widened my eyes when I saw a frame where Jay's picture with a girl. I was about to collect the broken pieces and suddenly someone approached me.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Jay suddenly appeared. I flinched and felt bad for stepping in his room after he warned me to not going to his room.

"Jay, I--"

"Have you never learn how to not butt in someone's privacy?" He said to me as I decided to stay quiet.

"Your door room wasn't close so I decide to close it for you" I explained but he seems to not satisfied.

"Then you decided to step in my room?"

"You're so stupid, Shin Eunsoo." His words made me stayed in my position. I lowered my head. He bend down and started to collect the pieces. I was about to help him but he slap my hand away.

"Can you get out from my sight for a second?" He said coldly.

"Jay, I want to fix what I've done--" My words cut off by Jay.

He closed his eyes before stood up and turned to me, "We have no relationship or anything. We're just housemates that arrange by our parents."

"We're strangers and act like it."

"You're nothing to me. You're a stranger in my life. "

"Don't even think that I would finally accept you in my life" He turned around to not see my face.

"I'm sorry, Jay. It's my fault for barged in your privacy." My tears started forming in my eyes.

"Just get out, Eunsoo."

"Do you hear me? Get out of my room"

Was all he said before he chased me out of his room. I was speechless, I didn't move any step from the position where he chased me out and locked the door. I felt my tears were rolling down. His words are harsh enough to make me this hurt. It's my fault for breaking the rules he made.

I should've know my place. This is his house but why I can't keep a simple rule?

I drove to a convince store near by. I stepped into the store with a heavy sigh. The staff greeted me and smiled to him. I decided to buy a can of alcohol since I don't want to burden myself or anyone if I got drunk.

I sat on a bench and looked at the view of the city. It was beautiful. I held my tears from falling again as I felt someone sitting next to me. I turned to the person and I started thinking that this person looked familiar.

A bright eyes with a pretty nose. I have to admit that he is beautiful. He turned to me, "You're Shin Eunsoo, aren't you?" He spoke.

I froze, a familiar and lovely voice I used to adore back then.

He chuckled, "I'm Taehyun. Kang Taehyun."

I was amazed by how he remembered me, "I can't believe you still remember me." I said in surprise.

"It's been eight years and I have quite strong memories." He winked and said in proud. I looked at him in disbelief but also chuckled after it.

"How are you doing now?" I asked him.

"I'm a surgeon. How about you?" Taehyun asked me back.

"A surgeon? That's cool! I'm a psychiatrist" He widened his eyes and nodded as he found it interesting. We talked a bit about things happened in life. I never had a long conversation like this with him. He actually a fun person to be talk with.

Before the situation got awkward, I decided to ask him."So how's your relationship with the girl who you asked out when it was graduation day?"

He sighed and turned to the sky, "We broke up after two years later because she was offered to study aboard and she couldn't keep up with long distance relationship."

I pressed my lips together before nodding. Taehyun smiled and turned to me, "What about you? Are you dating with Heeseung now?" His words made me shocked.

I shook my head, "No, of course not. We--" Our conversation got interrupted when suddenly someone pulled my wrist. Taehyun and I quickly turned to the person.

"She's married to me now." I was surprised to hear it from Jay.

Taehyun smiled, "I can't believe you're married to Jay. It surprising me."

"Who's this guy?" Jay asked.

"He's Taehyun from our high school. I bet you remember him."

"A bit." Jay answered shortly before letting go my wrist.

I was annoyed by his rudeness and stood up, "It's great to meet you again, Taehyun. I hope we'll meet again." I smiled to him as we both bid goodbye. I dragged Jay away after I took drinks that I bought.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked him as I saw him crossing his arms.

He raised his eyebrow, "If I weren't there and let you both be alone, people will easily take pictures and create rumours."

"My dad will be mad at me because I 'can't take care' of my image when it clearly your fault." He nagged at me.

"There! You already interrupted our conversation. No one will create rumours about us." I said as I had enough of hearing him nagging.

"They can hide in a place where you didn't notice." I ignored him as I walked away.

"Do you still like him, Eunsoo?" He asked out of nowhere that making me turned to him who put his hand inside
his pocket.

"It's none of your business and even if I do, are you jealous then?"

Jay was taken back of the question and avoided my gaze. "You said to act like a stranger then pull yourself to act like it. We're only housemates, Jay." I said before sighing.

"We're living together without status. I hope you knew that since you're the one who said it."

Jay watch me walking away from him, "Where are you going? We can ride in a car together if you want."

Is he apologising? Does he finally feel bad?

"I came here by myself so I go home by myself too." I said as I'm hoping him to say or shout sorry word if he really felt bad after what he said to me earlier.

Just say sorry, Jay. Is it hard?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 64 15
„you won't leave me right" „I will stay so long till you don't need me anymore" „Ouuu so you will stay by my side forever? Bc I will always need you...
16.5K 562 43
"The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love they leave me breathless. I can't he...
613 44 7
"I love you, Ain't it the worst thing you ever heard? '