HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 15

4.1K 96 14
By ReenaSk

Episode 15:

Jk: don't forget to come tomorrow....i want to say something important to you.......

Saying that he backed,,,,and winked at her before he leave.....and y/n stood there all shocked & dumb founded because of his sudden actions....

Having a little smile on his face jk straight went inside the car, and sat beside taehunge,,who sat in driving seat with a serious look......

V: you did it purposely right....???

He said in a serious tone getting jungkook attention.....

Jk: what????

V: you intentionally left your phone right.......

Jk: hu-huyng.....i.....

V: STOP CREATING Excuses....... jungkook......why did you do that..... What is running in your mind...... what the.....

Jk: i Love her huyng.....

Jk said in middle,,, catching him off-guard,,, and tae went in silent being shocked......

V: wh-what......???

Jk: I'm sorry Huyng....but it is true... that i fell in love with her.... that day i lied to you,,,i just made a deal with you only to tease you...but i don't know that i would really going to fall for her..... you don't know huyng,,how i controlled my feelings for her,,my love towards her,,i tried to kept my love aside only for you...cause i don't wanted to hurt you huyng.... you mean a lot to me....but....now i realised she is my true love, my comfort zone...who makes me forget all my past easily....i know right now you're getting mad on me.....but trust me huyng....i love her more than myself,,,i think i can't even live without her......

V: STOP IT... jungkook.....did you forgot what she mean to me.... you know that i love her from the very first day......

Jk: i-i'm.... sorry Huyng..... I'm really sorry,,,i couldn't help.....i don't know when it all happened,, getting close & friendly to her day by day....i didn't realised......she is such an angel with her behaviour that anyone could fall to her sweat guesture.....i know huyng that you fell for her first,,,but.....i fell deeper....... that i couldn't resist myself.....try to understand huynge... And i even noticed you these days you yourself tried to distance from her... You're not talking & looking at her the way you used to do before.....

Jungkook told him every thing genuinely and Taehuynge went nub after hearing his confession.... he couldn't think straight,, what is happening,,, and saying nothing he started to drove with full speed.. like showing his anger in driving..... and jk who sat there with a worried face for tae,,,

Jk: huyng..... slow down.... huyng......

Soon they reached bighit building.... Not looking at jk even once he get out of the car,, and headed straight towards his room and jk still behind him trying to talk, to made him understand and concerned about him.....

Jk: please huyng.. listen to me... I told you that it all happened unintentionally...... please 🥺🥺 huyng...and... and..i promise you...if she reject me... I'll never come in her life... just give me a little chance to show my love towards her....pls....

Going inside taehunge closed the door in his face with a loud thud sound.... And banging on his door continuously he called V,, with a teary eyes...

Jk: huyng.... open the door please... let's sit & talk calmly....

V: LEAVE.. MEE... ALONE....

Tae shouted making him to move back & understand,, later he too went towards his room... They both broke into tears not having any idea,, what is coming into their life's....is their friendship is going to end here...they both are stucked between her, who was unaware of both their feelings.... But one thing for sure... that one person should be sacrifice & left heart broken in the end........

In Morning........

Jk opened his eyes slightly rubbing... And immediately sat straight remembering taehunge and looked around he was sitting on the floor...it means he slept on the floor all knight,he thought...& Immediately rushed out to taehuynge's room... standing infront of his room he knocked several times but no response came from inside..... getting worried for his huyng he thought to break the door.... before he do anything,,,soon the door opened reveling taehunge....who stood there all fine and ready to join his schedule..... making jk confused...

Jk: huyng..... you alright...???

V: can't you see....and what happened you're still like this..go fresh up...i think we have a lot of work today....go.... what???

He said marching towards lift....

Jk: why are you behaving like nothing happened.... don't act strange i can't see you like this.... okay...if you want,, I'll back off from y/n.... you're way more important than her to me... I can't see you like this....

He stopped in middle hearing jk's words....and turned towards jk , looking at him with a unbothered expression.......making him hung his head low in guilty & disappointment...

V: go ahead jungkookahh.....

Jk looked at him with a surprised yet shocked......

V: don't be surprised.....the way you can't see me in hurt...i even can't imagine you being heart broken again...i can't put all blame on you I'm the one who told you to proceed,,,, if i would have seriously kept fullstop on our conversation back then... you doesn't have attached to her this close..... and also you're damn clear about your life unless like me...who still stucked in confusion.....

Jk: what do you mean exactly Hyung...

Pressing his lips in a thin line he left a sigh before speaking....

V: I'll tell you..but later....i have my own reasons......and promise me one thing... you won't bother her if she reject your love proposal.... will you??

Jk: i won't...i promise.... and....are you really not mad at me....are you sure.....

V hummed while nodding,,, having a big bunny smile on his face..

Jk: thankyou hyung... thanks a lot understanding me...

He hugged him happily after that they both left to other members.....
.
.
.
PD.nim: What Is This jungkook......did you forgot in which place are you inn...... what is the need to get in fight with him... that too....at streets... luckily no one captured you,,, other wise you would be in headlines Today..."the biggest boy band group BTS member Jeon jungkook catch getting into fight with a stranger in London Streets"" huh..... even a thought giving me a panic attack....

Jk: but it's not my fault,,, that jerk misbehaved with y/n... how can I just let it go....

PD.nim: but you could have thought about yours & other members fame & reputation..... companies reputation before doing that....

Jk: sorry sir,,i can't leave unseen & unbothered when someone is in trouble,,,a girls reputation is more than important then mine....and how can you talk like that sir...y/n is your employe...she works here in your bighit company,,, and your saying me to let it go....

PD.nim: it's not like that jk....the person you beaten was not simple.... His dad is one of the top five richest business man in s.korea.....and he is my sister's one and only son.....

Jk & other members widened their eyes in shock 😯....

Jin: what are you saying sir....is he really your nephew.....????

PD.nim: yes....he is mr. & Mrs.baek's one and only son...and my nephew... Sometimes mr.baek may be strict to him....but my sister spoiled him with her too much love.....i think till now they both got to know about you.... Just apologise to him and end this matter here....

Jk:NO...Way....sir... I'm not going to do that,,he deserves that..... I'm not going to say sorry to him....

PD.nim: jk understand,,,if you don't say sorry it'll be troublesome to y/n... My sister won't leave this matter and she can do anything to her for her son....

Jk kept quiet for a while and again opened his mouth to say something but namjoon cutted him off....

RM: I'll make him understand sir... don't worry......

Saying that they bowed to pd.nim & maneger sejin before leaving.... after coming out of the room they all straight went to practice room.....

Jk: what...the..fu£_k.......how can he say like that huyng....

RM: jk calm down.... just do what he said.....we know that you are in no fault......but you have to for y/n....

Jimin: yes guk...just end this....for y/n' sake... that they don't bother her anymore....

Suga: what the hell is wrong with You all....he did nothing nothing wrong...if i would have there in your place jk,,i would have beaten him to death... such a punk..... jungkook you did great job.... don't let your pride go down infront of persons like him.... I'll support you in this.... don't listen to anyone... okay....

Every one sighed hearing him...just then door opened reveling y/n,, getting their attention......

Jhope: h-hii...y/n.... good morning.... you came early today....

Y/n: hii...ohh.. that's because i don't have any class today..so i thought to come here early.....are you guys okay... You all seems so disturbed.... what happened.....

She asked noticing their expression..... Making them to laugh awkwardly...

Jin: nothing we are just tired cause we slept late last night after returning from your house....any how, once again happy birthday y/n....

Y/n: thank you oppa you all made my day... thank you so much....😊

Having a little smile on my face i looked at jk, who was already starting at me,, a slight blush appeared on both our faces getting a flash of last night and i was little bit curious about what he wanted to say to me....

Aera: y/n... you came....??any how come with me,i have something to show you.....

She dragged me with her... after spending some time with unni's i took my phone to call my naughty sister (jas) but before that a msg popped up and it's from jungkook....

{Come to 3rd floor I'm waiting for you at corridor}

Putting it back i went and there he was standing holding something in his hands and it seems like a gift....

Y/n: what is it jungkook...and what is that behaviour of yours last night and.....

Jk: wait....wait..... I'll tell everything to you but before that take this.... It's a small gift 🎁 from me....

I gladly accepted it to not to disappoint him....and opened right there and it is a guitar 🎸 my eyes shined after seeing it.....

Jk: do you like it....

Y/n: ofcourse... it's beautiful... wait.. how you know that i like guitar....???

Jk: oohh.. that's....i overhear your's & yeri's conversation once,,, that you like to play guitar,,,, I'm sorry....

Y/n: ooo... it's okay...but it was not useful to me ....

Jk: why????

Y/n: cause i don't know how to play it.....

Jk: that's it... don't worry I'll help you... And before that we need to find a silent yet peaceful place...aaaaa...🤔🤔idea....how about Suga huyng's recording room.....

Y/n:NOO..... what if he gets angry...and also it needs password to open right....

Jk: hehe...i know his password.... let's go,,,he can't find it...

He dragged me with him not listening to me.... and i was fearing thinking about Suga oppa,,,how he will react.... Then jk made me sit on the chair,,, gesturing me to start playing...but i don't know even basics...

Jk: not like this y/n .. wait I'll show you.....

Saying that he went behind me, and held my both hands making me freeze on my spot....i don't know what he was feeling right now,,but for me i can't even breath, because his front completely touching my back having no space and his hot breath hitting on my neck giving me chills,,,

Jk: y/n..are you ready...

Y/n: umm...ye-yeah.....

I could barely able to speak,, giving a smile he started to play it.... after playing some melodies themes,i felt relaxed...he is really good at everything.... slightly turning my head i looked at him,,and noticed the bruises on his face which was because of fighting with jeebam and he didn't put any onitment on it....

Y/n: jungkook you didn't apply any medicine on your bruises...

Jk: oh... it's...i forgot.... I'll treat it later.

Y/n: wait...let me treat it...how can you ignore it... wasn't it hurts...

I started to treat it and i can see that he was deeply admiring me with his deo eyes....

Jk: y/n...........i want to tell you something......

He said calmly looking deep into my eyes, making my heart beats fast.....

Y/n: what????

I wishpered looking lost in his eyes and can be hearable to him,,,,he slowly lift his hand and kept on my cheek carsing it lovingly he said....

Jk: I..... LOVE...... YOU............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like