Sword Art Online's Assassin

By tankiss01

(y/n) was about to celebrate SAO day when suddenly he is put into the world of SAO itself. Now fighting for h... More

information (edited)
Welcome to a new world of life and death
Floor 1
New friend's
Welcome to the brotherhood
The Moonlit Black Cats
Legends never die
The Dragon Tamer
Revelations
The Master Blacksmith
The Black Swordsman and Lightning Flash
The Blue-Eyed Demon
Welcome to The Knights of the Blood Oath
Girl of Morning Dew
Can We Go Back
The Battle To End All Battles (The end of the Aincrad arc)
Christmas Special
Welcome To The Dessert of The Real (The beginning of the Fairy Dance Arc)
Welcome to Alfheim Online
Thank You
New Allies And New Enemies
A Duelist's Opponent
Truth's Revealed
Truth's Revealed Part 2
You Reap What You Sow (The End of The Fairy Dance Arc)
Fun Facts
The World of Guns (Beginning of the Phantom Bullet Arc)
The Assassin Returns to Gun Gale
Death Gun
Welcome to The Warzone
Back In Black
Laughing Coffin and Past Trauma
The Assassin vs. Death (The End of The Phantom Bullet Arc)
Thank you 2
(y/n) vs
Excalibur ( The Calibur arc)
Duel of The Fates (The Beginning of the Mother's Rosario Arc)
The Sleeping Knights
Diagnosis
Requests
The Absolute Sword's Resolve (The end of The Mother Rosario Arc)
Sachi's Return
The Assassin's and Their Skills
Welcome Back, Assassin (The beginning of the Ordinal Scale Arc)
Memories and Dreams
Walking Into the Vipers Den
"And I Count My Sins" (The End of The Ordinal Scale Arc)
Street Racing Online
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There's Still A Job To Do (The Beginning of The Alicization Arc)
"You Got To Be So Cold, To Make It In This World"
Welcome To Another World Of Pain
Truth's Revealed Part 3
Time to Run the Gauntlet
Time to Run the Gauntlet Part 2
The Final Push
The Most Important Fight of Our Lives (the End of The Alicazation Arc)
Truth Or Dare
A Reunion With An Old Friend
Returns and Confusion
Introducing New and Old Friends
The Formation of a Brotherhood
Truth or Dare Part 2
Can't Help Falling In Love
Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Character Profile
An Assassin's Playground
The Spirit of a Warrior
The Calm Before The Storm
The Return of A Hunter
Night Time Fun
An Animal is Always Most Dangerous When it's Cornered
Sī Vīs Pācem, Parābellum
(y/n) Vs. Part 2
History Is Written By The Victor
Choices Have Consequences
The Rules Have Changed
I Make My Own Luck
One Last Dance
Finale Part 1 (The End of The War of The Underworld Arc)
Boy's Night
The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)
Finale Part 2
The End

Thanksgiving Special

1.3K 18 28
By tankiss01

(y/n) POV

November 26th 2026

I wake up earlier than usual because my phone kept going off. I take my phone and check my messages and I see that everyone on the group chat were talking about there thanksgiving plans or more lack thereof. (Also we are living at Kazuto's place.) 

Asuna: Well my family had to leave town so I am home alone so I don't have any plans

Asada: I did not plan on doing anything either. 

Rika: Same here.

Keiko: Same.

Alice: Me and Eugeo, Selka, Ronye, and Tiese do not have plans for the day. 

Ryoutarou: Same, this sucks.

Andrew: Same here, my wife had to leave town.

Kazuto: Yeah our parents left to do something as well so it is just me, Suguha, and (y/n).

 How about we all get together and celebrate and just have a massive sleepover? :(y/n) 

Asuna: That's a good idea but who is going to host? 

We will if Kazuto and Suguha don't mind. :(y/n)

Kazuto: I don't. 

Suguha: I don't either. 

 Good well then let's get going then. :(y/n)

After that I shower and change and rush out of my bedroom. I get down stairs and find Kazuto and Suguha. 

(y/n): Alright I need your guy's help. I want both of you to pick everyone up and get everyone here. 

Kazuto: Ok, and what are you going to do? 

(y/n): Shopping.

After that we set out and most likely I would show up last but anyway I rush to the store and find it quickly. Entering I immediately know what to look for. Going to the frozen section and find a 10 lbs frozen turkey. I also found a 5 lbs thing of ham and got both because both are good. Afterwards I look for stuffing and found and got 2 packages. After getting those I grab 3 cans of cranberry sauce because that is some of the best stuff for thanksgiving. After that I get the ingredients for squash casserole, deviled eggs, and homemade pumpkin pie along with grabbing green beans, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and gravy. After getting everything and paying I leave the store. As I was leaving I run into Yuuki. 

(y/n): Hey Yuuki, what are you doing out of the hospital?

Yuuki: Well I got discharged today and was planning to do something but I don't know what to do. Also I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help me. 

(y/n): Firstly I am glad that your out, secondly I am just glad you are still alive and that you are free from AIDS so don't thank me I just did all I could but you did most of the fight so it was your resolve that saved you, and thirdly if you have nothing planned then do you want to come over and celebrate thanksgiving? 

Yuuki: Sure I'll come with you. 

After that we both go back towards the house and it looks like everyone has arrived accept for me, not surprised that I show up fashionably late as always. 

(y/n): OK just wait out here for a minute and let me drop this stuff off and then I will let you in. 

Yuuki: Why not just let me come with you?

(y/n): It would ruin the surprise. I'll see you in a minute.*opens then closes the front door* Hey guys I'm back. * puts stuff on the counter* Hold on I forgot something. *opens front door and waves Yukki in* Surprise.

Yuuki: Hey. 

Asuna: Yuuki? Is that really you. *realization* Yuuki! *hugs her* 

Yuuki: Hey Asuna how are you. 

Asuna: I am good but what are you doing here? 

Yuuki: I just got discharged from the hospital and I beat it with thanks to (y/n) for the large amount of blood transfusions. 

Asuna: What? 

(y/n): Ah, did I forget to mention it must have slipped my mind but I'll explain. After finding out about Yuuki's situation I decided that I was going to do what I can to help so after you left Asuna I immediately went to the doctor and we talked and I asked him to check what blood type I had because I forgot but anyway it turns out that I had the same blood type as her so I asked if a blood transfusion could help and he said there is a small possibility it could so I took the chance and everyday for about a month I would go and had my blood drawn so there would be enough.  And it seems that it worked. (thoughts) Not to mention her death sucked and made me cry.

Asuna: Thank you (y/n). 

(y/n): Don't thank me I am no hero and it was Yuuki's resolve that saved her not me. 

Yuuki: That's not true, if it wasn't for your willingness to help even me no matter the risk to you I would not have had the resolve to fight. 

(y/n): Thank you Yuuki.

Kazuto: Why am I not surprised. You willing to risk your life to help others. 

Yuuki: What does he mean by that. 

(y/n): Well lets see when you were in the Underworld, the Death Gun incident and *whispers* a lot of the thing I did in SAO. 

Yuuki: Wait you were in SAO? 

(y/n): Yeah but I will tell you about it another time but not to day. Anyway, we need to get started and dinner because we are going to have a big one. So Sugu and Asuna I am going to need your help in cooking. 

Asuna and Suguha: You know how to cook!? 

(y/n): Yeah I do now let's get started while the rest of you mingle. Oh and before we go in Yuuki we need to make a couple of introductions. *walks to Asada* This is Asada Shino usually runs under the name Sinon. *points to the other 5* And these are Alice, Eugeo, Selka, Ronye and Tiese. And I believe you know everyone else.

Yuuki: I do and it is nice to meet you. 

Eugeo: Same to you. 

Asuna: Hey (y/n) are you going to help or not? 

(y/n): And that's my que to go back in before I get my head ripped off.  Now you guys have fun and dinner will be ready in a while. *walks back into the kitchen* Alright so what are you 2 working on? 

Asuna: I have started working on the turkey and ham and Suguha is working on the mashed potatoes and the green beans. 

(y/n): Ok I'll start working on the squash casserole. 

Asuna: Squash casserole? 

(y/n): Oh yeah my dad taught me how to make it and the secret ingredient is cheddar cheese. 

Asuna: Ok. 

Suguha: Ok the mashed potatoes are almost ready and same for the green beans. 

(y/n): Good ok you get started on the stuffing and is the cranberry sauce in the fridge?

Asuna: Yep all 3.

(y/n): Good. 

after 3 hours we have most everything done except for the pumpkin pie because that one I wanted to do last. 

(y/n): Ok now the really fun part and the surprise as well, homemade pumpkin pie.

Suguha: You know how to make it from scratch?

(y/n): Not so loud but yes now let's get started. 

After another hour the pie was baking and everything was ready for dinner. 

(y/n): Thank you both for you help with this. 

Asuna: It's no problem at all and it was fun to learn that you like to cook.

(y/n): You learn something new everyday. * to everyone* Ok everyone move to the dinning table because dinner is ready. 

Kazuto: Alright I am starving. 

Everyone heads to the table and we set dinner out with a lot of food for everyone. Everyone sits down and then we start eating while having a few conversations for fun. 

(y/n): I'd like to propose a toast to all of you because without all of you I don't know where I would be and especially Kazuto and Asuna for bringing me out form a dark place back in SAO and giving me a light at the end of the tunnel. So thank you both of you for everything and I owe you both for that. 

Kazuto: You don't owe us anything a you have already paid us back tenfold with everything you have done, protecting both of us from some floor bosses , helping me get Asuna back, dealing with Sugo, helping with the Death Gun stuff, and all of the things that happened in the underworld to. 

Asuna: And not just us, everyone else you have helped here.

Rika: Yeah saving me from plumitung to my death. 

Keiko: And me and PIna. 

Asada: Not to mention saving me from being poisoned. 

Yuuki: And helping me with my AIDS. 

(y/n): * shedding a tear* Thank you all of you for everything. Now let's get back before even more tears start flowing. 

After about an hour everyone if finished and a good amount of the food made is gone but I have one thing left for everyone. 

Kazuto: What is that smell because it smells great. 

(y/n): I'll be back in a second. * walks over to the pie* It's done. *returns with a cooled pie* Ok hope you have room for dessert because this is homemade. 

Asada: Is that pumpkin pie? 

(y/n): Yes it is so who wants a slice?

Everyone: I do. 

I cut everyone including myself a slice and serve it to everyone. After the pie everyone is sitting comfortably.

Kazuto: Damn that was a good pie. 

Asuna: Agreed. 

(y/n): That was probably the best pie I have ever made and I am glad you guys enjoyed it. 

Asada: Yes it was and now I am full.

Everyone: Same.

(y/n): Ok let's watch some movies and probably fall asleep on the couch. 

Suguha: What are we going to watch? 

(y/n): I've got and Idea and it is a series of 4 movies but there are a couple of things. Firstly there are guns in each and I want to make sure it is ok with you Asada? 

Asada: I should be ok. 

(y/n): Ok but let me know if you want to stop ok? 

Asada: Ok I will. 

(y/n): Ok secondly all 4 are rated R, there is violence, some blood, and language and this is towards you 2 would you be fine letting Yui watching? 

Asuna: I guess it is ok. 

(y/n): Ok but in the second movie there is a scene were I would recommend covering her eyes for that moment but there is nothing explicit. 

Asuna: Ok thanks for letting us know. 

(y/n): Ok any objections. 

Everyone: No none. 

(y/n): Ok let's watch "The Matrix". 

Timeskip 

After watching the first 3 and we are almost done with the 4th I look over to see Asada laying on my left side, Sugu laying on my right, Keiko was curled up in my lap, Rika was using my left foot as a pillow, Alice doing the same thing with my right, and Yuuki laying on my legs. Andrew and Ryoutarou were out at the far end of the left side of the couch. Eugeo was asleep a little away from us with Tiese and Selka cuddling him and I swear it is the most adorable thing. On the right end of the couch Asuna, Kirito, and Yui were talking and Ronye was asleep hugging Kazuto. Asada was have awake trying to stay up, Sugu was about 90% asleep and was almost out and everyone on me is out cold. Kazuto and Asuna were also struggling a little to stay awake and so was I anyway the movie was over and I turn off the tv and we all go to sleep. This was the best thanksgiving I have ever had and I would consider these people my family. 

Well that is the special done and it took awhile I started writing about 1 in the morning today and stopped at about 2 something. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this special and I hope you have a happy thanksgiving. I will post chapter also on Friday and Saturday and then I will go back to a normal schedule which is Friday every week.  If you have any suggestions leave comment and I pre wright all of my chapters so it might take some time to put in your suggestions. I hope you have a good day and please be safe and this is me signing off. Goodbye

tankiss01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 667 21
this story is abt ashtray btwww :) and his age is going to be 15 in this story
16.8K 329 12
Hello under-fans!!!! This is my first undertale fanfiction on wattpad!!! It's something I really wanted to make since there aren't many Chasriel fanf...
275K 4.4K 30
Legion's Terminators are generally self aware. So what happens when one Rev-9 decides to abandon what he was programmed to do and journeys to the pas...
5K 140 4
Story and cover art originally by USMCGamer101 The year is 2426. Under the lead of the United States of America and the UN, humanity united and forme...