7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

Od HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... Viac

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠I'm adopted?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Reactions 2💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠Alpha 2💠

1.1K 57 12
Od HOPEWORLD1305

Age:- 6 years

[Yoongi's pack's name is Blue Moon Pack]

Its been a few months since you became a part of this pack and found your beloved brother Yoongi.

"Oppa!! Look what I made. It's our home" Y/n said running towards Yoongi who was talking to one of the beta of the pack.

A smile appeared on Yoongi's face when he saw his sister holding a miniature house made from popsicle sticks.

"Wow, this is so nice. Did you colored it?" Yoongi asked bending down to your height.

"Yes, Jimin oppa, Tae oppa, Jungkookie and I were making our houses together" Y/n said.

"And is Jin hyung with you all?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, he is also helping us" Y/n said.

"Good Y/n so how about when we go home we put this in my room" Yoongi asked.

"No, I want it in my room" Y/n said.

"Okay then we will keep it in your room but for now go and stay with your friends and oppa will complete his work. Then we will go home for dinner" Yoongi said.

"Okay oppa, byeii" She said and went to where her friends were.

"Alpha, I don't think the night-walker pack is gonna stay quiet for a long time" the beta said when Yoongi returned back to the conversation.

"Hmm.... you are right. For now let's tighten up the security around our territory and also gaurd the kids daycare. Our pups are our first priority, they are weak and unknown of the danger lurking around. Anyone will consider to attack them first cause they're an easy target. So make sure not even one pup is anywhere without a guardian" Yoongi said.

"Yes alpha, I'll make sure of that and ask some more fighter wolfs to gaurd the borders and also make sure that atleast one wolf is there with our pups" Beta said.

"Good then" Yoongi said and they both went to do the remaining work.

Some days later~

"Hey you guys, have you heard that our rivalry pack is trying to attack us?" 8 year old Jimin asked starting a discussion.

"Yes, even my eomma appa were talking to each other at dinner about how the security is tightened on the border" 7 year old Taehyung said.

"Yes, oppa is very busy these days, he hardly spends time with me" Y/n said.

"Should we ask hyung about it?" Jungkook asked pointing at Hoseok who was with us at the daycare today.

They all went to Hoseok and asked,

"Hobi hyung why is everybody in our pack so tense?" Taehyung asked J-hope.

"What are you guys talking about? Come sit here" Hoseok said and sat on the floor, all the kids sat beside him making a circle.

"Who is tense? What are you all talking about?" Hoseok asked.

"Hyung, I heard that our rival pack is trying to attack us. Is it true?" Jimin asked.

"Where do you guys get all these information from!??" Hoseok mumbled.

"Oppa, please tell us!!" Y/n said with puppy eyes. All the other kids got the hint and made an innocent face which no one can ever say no to.

"Okay okay, I get it I'll tell you all" Hoseok said.

"Thank you Hobi!! You are the best" All the kids screamed in joy.

"So, our neighbors pack, the night-walker pack never had a good relationship with us. We always have dispute. These days we think that they are planning to attack us that's why we are getting ready beforehand" J-hope explained.

All the kids nodded.

"What dispute?" Y/n asked.

"Just some adult stuff you don't need to concern. Go play, this is not something you should be worried about. Our alpha is very strong and he won't let anything harm us" Hoseok said and got up.

"Yes, oppa is the best" Y/n said.

"Right, no one can defeat our alpha" Jungkook said.

"Now, shall we go and get some candies?" J-hope asked.

"Yes!!!" All the kids said.

Next day at 8:36 pm ~

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/n were at the day care with Namjoon. All the other were outside fighting as the night-walker's had attacked them.

"Namjoon we need you come fast someone is injured badly" A lady shouted from outside.

"Kids listen to me it's very dangerous outside, so stay here and if you hear someone or see someone unknown just hide anywhere without making any noise. And remember you'll should stay together, I'll be back soon" Namjoon said and went outside.

You all sat near each other cuddling in fear of unknown.

"Jimin hyung what should we do?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know Taehyung" Jimin said hugging him.

"Oppa, we should have a look outside maybe they need us. It's our pack we should help them" Y/n said and got up.

"Yes, let's peep outside and help them hyung we are the future of this pack" Jungkook said and stood beside Y/n.

"Should we really do that? Namjoon hyung said not to" Taehyung said.

"Let's just check Tae incase they need us" Jimin said and they both got up.

The stood beside the main door and slowly opened it a little. Four heads came out of the door one below the outer to see outside.

They saw the fighting that was going outside and quickly locked the door.

"What should we do?? Our pack is getting outnumbered" Y/n panicked.

"Clam down Y/n we will figure it out" Jungkook said and comforted Y/n.

"Yes, we should help them but also take care of our security. Jimin hyung do you have any suggestions?" Taehyung said.

"How about we take some rocks from the fish tank and flower pots and go up on the terrace and secretly throw it on them" Jimin said.

"Wow, that's great. We should do that" Jungkook said.

"Okay!! So everyone take your bag and start filling them with stone and some other objects that could be used for hitting. I'll go check the door once again" Jimin said and everyone started doing their job.

"So the door is locked properly and our bags are ready. Let's go up" Jimin said and the went to the terrace.

They started throwing the stones on the rival pack and it worked out well. It help as it distracted the rival pack and made it easy for Yoongi's pack to take them down.

"YOU KIDS!!" The terrace door busted open and an angry unknown man stood there.

That made you all flinch.

"I WON'T LEAVE YOU FOR THIS" The man said and came near Y/n. She tried to run but couldn't.

"Oh my!! You smell like a human. A pure human" The man smirked showing his sharp teeth.

"Leave me" Y/n said.

"Oh should I?" The man said and picked her up and placed her on the edge of the railing.

Y/n started screaming and crying scared for her dear life.

A wolf pounced on the man and threw him away. While another human caught Y/n before she fell down.

"Oppa!!!"Y/n hugged Yoongi and cried.

"It's okay I'm here now. No one can hurt you" Yoongi comforted.

Jin shape-shifted into a human again and took that man down.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung went back to throwing stones on the others and soon the night-walker's accepted their defeat and surrendered.

.....

"All of you did very well today. We all were alert and handle the situation skillfully. I would also like the mention our little heroes who helped us defeat the night-walker's. Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Min Y/n they all showed bravery and intelligence and I'm very happy to know that they are the future of our pack..." Yoongi said and everyone started applauding.

After 15 days~

Today you all decided to play hide and seek and guess who joined Yoongi!! Yes, he was playing with you all.

"So I'll count till 15 go hide and don't go too far okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Okay!!" They said and Yoongi started counting. All the kids started finding a good place to hide.

"And 15, ready or not here I come" Yoongi said and started seeking.

Soon he caught all the kids except Y/n. He started getting tense it has already been more than 10 mins.

"Y/n where are you?? Come out please. You win" Yoongi yelled.

"Y/n!!" They all started searching.

"Alpha, I did saw Y/n going this way before hiding" Jungkook said qnd pointed in some direction.

"Oh you did, let's go that way then" Yoongi said and went. That direction lead to Yoongi's home.

"She might have went inside the house" Jimin said.

"Yeah, we should check" Taehyung added.

They went in and saw Y/n stuffing her face with bread.

"Oh God you are here and we were searching for you Y/n!!" Little Jungkook yelled.

"Huh?" Y/n said not able to say much while eating.

"You should have informed us,we were worried" Yoongi said sitting beside her.

"Sorry oppa, I was hiding outside but I smelled something nice and got hungry so I came in and started eating" Y/n said.

"Oaky but don't do that again if you are hungry inform us then we'll come home, okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Okay" Y/n said.

"Good, now kids come here you all too have some food" Yoongi said and treated the kids with good food.

.........................................................................

Thank you so much,
Sorry for not posting soon.
Please vote and comment.
Take care.
I purple you 💜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
269K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...