Sonic X x Male Reader

By blueworrier

At a base in the middle of the night. The evil Dr. Eggman took the seven Chaos Emeralds and a hostage. Sonic... More

Bio
S1 Chapter 1: Chaos Control Freaks
S1 Chapter 2: Sonic and Y/n to the Rescue
S1 Chapter 3: Missile Wrist Rampage
S1 Chapter 4: Chaos Emerald Chaos
S1 Chapter 5: Cracking Knuckles
S1 Chapter 6: Techno Teacher
S1 Chapter 7: Party Hardly
S1 Chapter 8: Satellite Swindle
S1 Chapter 9: The Last Resort
S1 Chapter 10: Unfair ball
Mini part: A Talk Between Inventors
S1 Chapter 11: Fly Spy and Cool Guy
S1 Chapter 12: Beating Eggman Part1
S1 Chapter 13: Beating Eggman Part2
S1 Chapter 14: That's What Friends Are for
S1 Chapter 15: Skirmish in the Sky
S1 Chapter 16: Depth of Danger
S1 Chapter 17: A Regular Day
S1 Chapter 18: The Dam Scam
S1 Chapter 19: Sonic and Y/n's Scream Test
S1 Chapter 20: Cruise Blues
S1: Chapter 21: Fast Friends
S1 Chapter 22: Little Chao Lost
S1 Chapter 23: Emerald Anniversary
S1 Chapter 24: How to catch a Hedgehog
S1 Chapter 25: A Dastardly Deed
S1 Chapter 26: Countdown to Chaos
S2 Chapter 1: Pure Chaos
S2 Chapter 2: A Chaotic Day
S2 Chapter 3: A Robot Rebels
S2 Chapter 4: Head's up, Tail
S2 Chapter 5: Revenge of the Robot
S2 Chapter 6: Flood Fight
S2 Chapter 7: Project Shadow
S2 Chapter 8: Shadow Knows
S2 Chapter 9: Sonic's Big Break
S2 Chapter 10: Shadow World
S2 Chapter 11: Robotnik's Revenge
S2 Chapter 13: Defective Detectives
S2 Chapter 14: Sunblock Solution
S2 Chapter 15: Eggman for President
S2 Chapter 16: A Date to Forget
S2 Chapter 17: Mean Machines
S2 Chapter 18: Supersonic and Electrical Heroes Appear!
S2 Chapter 19: Prize Fights
S2 Chapter 20: A Wild Win
Mini Part: Sick Day
S2 Chapter 21: Map of Mayhem
S2 Chapter 22: The Volcanic Venture
S2 Chapter 23: The Beginning of the End
S2 Chapter 24: Running out of Time
S2 Chapter 25: Friends 'Til the End
S2 Chapter 26: A New Start
S3 Chapter 1: A Cosmic Call
S3 Chapter 2: Cosmic Crisis
S3 Chapter 3: H2 Whoa
S3 Chapter 4: An Enemy in Need
S3 Chapter 5: Chilling Discovery
S3 Chapter 6: Desperately Seeking Sonic
S3 Chapter 7: Galactic Gumshoes
S3 Chapter 8: Trick Sand
S3 Chapter 9: Ship of Doom
S3 Chapter 10: An Underground Odyssey
S3 Chapter 11: Station Break-In
S3 Chapter 12: A Metarex Melee
S3 Chapter 13: Mission: Match up
S3 Chapter 14: Clash in the Cloister
S3 Chapter 15: Testing Time
S3 Chapter 16: The Planet of Misfortune
S3 Chapter 17: Terror On the Typhoon
S3 Chapter 18: Hedgehog Hunt
S3 Chapter 19: Zelkova Strikes Back
S3 Chapter 20: True Dragoon (Part 1)
S3 Chapter 21: True Dragoon (Part 2)
S3 Chapter 22: The Cosmo Conspiracy

S2 Chapter 12: Showdown in Space

2.4K 62 28
By blueworrier

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader," Chris was trapped on Space Colony Ark, but Sonic rocketed to his rescue. Soon, Eggman ambushed the hapless hedgehog and gave our hero the heave-ho. The devious doc issued an ultimatum. If he wasn't made supreme ruler, he'd pulverize the planet. Y/n, who was working with Eggman, showed he was always on Sonic's side and attacked went to fight Shadow. But when Eggman fired up the Eclipse Cannon, he got a blast from the past. A recording from his grandfather, Professor Robotnik, revealed that he had his own plan to wipe out the world. Can Sonic and Y/n save the globe from destruction, or will Robotnik wreak his revenge? Find out next on "Sonic X x Male Reader."

Rouge was inside a space shuttle and in connection with Topaz.

Rouge: Topaz, I'm transmitting my report now. Over.

Topaz: (Over radio: Be careful, Rouge. That space colony is a dangerous place.)

The whole colony began to shake as the three hedgehogs and Chaos were still going at it. They stopped for a moment when Sonic noticed the power ring.

Shadow: You've interfered for the last time, Sonic! And this is where your betrayal will get you, Faker!

Shadow threw multiple Chaos Spears at Sonic and Y/n but they were able to avoid them and Sonic grabbed the ring which made Y/n and Sonic Spindash Shadow from both sides and knocked him down.

Sonic: All right, Shadow and Y/n, what's going on here?

Shadow got up with a smile.

Shadow: You'll find out.

Y/n: Basically, I was just gathering info on him.

The place began to shake again.

Shadow: Sonic, Y/n, Chaos, your time is running out.

Shadow got out and the remaining three noticed a timer counting down from 23 minutes and 47 seconds.

Sonic: What's going on.

Y/n: Chaos, access what's currently on all the computers.

Chaos: On it!

With the others.

They all walked in on Eggman was slamming his fist on the control panel.

Eggman: He tricked me. My own grandfather tricked me.

The Eclipse Cannon was starting to seal off the Chaos Emeralds.

Knuckles: The Chaos Emeralds!

Eggman tried to grab one, but it was too late. The video message from Gerald Robotnik was still talking.

Robotnik: The countdown marking my final revenge has begun. In a few minutes, you will be destroyed. Space Colony Ark will hurtle through the atmosphere and crash into this planet with devastating force. You have no time to prevent this disaster and absolutely no hope of survival. Your rulers took my granddaughter Maria from me, so I'm destroying everything you care about. Now you'll feel what I felt when I lost Maria. You'll see.

Amy: Who is that guy? And what does he mean?

Eggman: That is Professor Gerald Robotnik. He was a scientific genius and my grandfather.

The place started to shake again.

Knuckles: Hey, it feels like this place is breaking apart.

???: Soon it's going to get a lot worse.

Rouge was walking towards them.

Rouge: I just checked the colony's propulsion system. The computers are locked, so we can't reverse course. Looks like there's nothing we can do.

Eggman: Grandpa, destroying a planet is one thing, but destroying your grandson is another.

Sonic, Y/n and Chaos finally made it back.

Sonic: what's going on here?

Chris: Sonic! Y/n! Chaos!

Eggman: If you came here for a showdown, Sonic, forget it. Soon we'll all be vaporized.

Y/n: We know, we saw the video from my bracelet.

Sonic: Come on, don't be such a quitter, Eggman. Maybe if we work together, we can get out of this mess.

Eggman did some quick computer work.

Eggman: When I hacked into the database on Prison Island, I found my grandfather's diary.

He gave the computer to them.

Chris: "Revenge. That is all of that matters to me now. When I began my research, I only wanted to do good."

Flashback.

Robotnik: "That's why I worked to make the ultimate creature." But the leaders of the project worried that I'd use it to take over the world. So they seized my lab on Space Colony Ark. Then they took Maria from me. And my life took on a new purpose. Instead of helping people, I would get revenge on them. Night and day I've planned, so long after I am gone, my revenge will be complete."

End Flashback.

Chris: "I've done it. My greatest design is now complete. The Ultimate Creature, Shadow. My enemies think they have defeated me, but Shadow will carry out my orders without question. Now it sleeps, but one day in the future, it will be reawakened. Shadow will bring total destruction."

There were only 17 minutes and 48 seconds left on the timer.

Back on the planet.

The President was in his limo.

President: Do we have any confirmation of this?

Woman: You just received a high-priority message from the director of the space agency, Mr. President. "Space Colony Ark is moving toward the planet at high speed. The impact will be catastrophic and will cause massive destruction."

President: But if that colony hits us, millions of lives are going to be lost.

Sam: (Thinking: Good luck, Sonic and Y/n. Even if you work together, you're gonna have trouble saving us this time)

Back on the Ark.

The gang was looking at the data the computer Eggman had.

Eggman: The energy from the Chaos Emeralds has transformed the Eclipse Cannon into a mega-bomb. If it detonates, the blast will be more massive than a supernova!

Tails: The energy from the Chaos Emeralds is also what's pushing us towards the planet. We have to get the Emeralds and deactivate them somehow.

Sonic: Knuckles.

Everyone turned to Knuckles.

Knuckles: Huh? What? Why me?

Y/n: Because you're the only one who can use what we need.

Rouge: You can control all the Chaos Emeralds with that.

She pointed to the Master Emerald.

Knuckles: The Master Emerald. I can use it to shut off the power.

Tails: There's still time to stop the space colony from crashing, but we have to hurry. We'll only reach the Chaos Emeralds if we all work together.

Sonic: I'll lead the way. Stay on my heels and do your best to keep up the pace.

Eggman: Let's get to those Chaos Emeralds before it's too late. Remember, if we fail, an entire planet will perish. And so will we.

Y/n: Okay, here's the. Tails, Robotnik, Rouge will go into the control room and make the path for Knuckles to get the Master Emerald into place. Sonic, you go with him and be prepared to go super when the Emeralds are free. Decoe and Bocoe will carry the Master Emerald for you. I'll stay here and guide you to the location. Chaos, you go with them in case I need some extra help. Now, break!

Chaos left Y/n's bracelet and the gang split leaving Y/n with Chris, Amy, and Mr. Tanaka.

Amy: I hope they make it in time.

Chris: I wish there was something we could do to help the others.

Amy: Well, all Y/n here is doing is giving them directions.

Y/n: If they run into trouble, I'll be there in a snap to help them.

Mr. Tanaka put a hand on Chris's shoulder.

Mr. Tanaka: Sonic will get them to the Chaos Emeralds in time.

???: Don't bet on it.

They turned to see Shadow at the entrance of the room.

Chris: Shadow!

Shadow smirked and Chris with a determined face walked to Shadow.

Mr. Tanaka: Master Chris?

Chris: Please, Shadow, you can help save us all.

Y/n: You can't be serious, Chris.

Chris: I'm dead serious. You believe is that your whole reason for being here is to get revenge, but think about it. When I was in danger back on Prison Island, you decided to save me, Shadow.

Chris put his hands on Shadow's shoulders.

Chris: Deep down, you know you were made to help others and that's the reason you finally rescued me.

Shadow: Hands off.

Shadow smaked Chris away which sent Chris flying across the room.

Amy: No! Chris!

She was about to step in to help Chris, but Mr. Tanaka grabbed her wrist.

Amy: He needs help.

Mr. Tanaka shook his head.

Shadow: It's useless. I made a promise to Maria and I'm keeping it.

Chris got up and slowly walked to Shadow again.

Chris: Shadow, getting revenge won't bring Maria back.

Shadow: So what?

Chris: There's still time to stop this, Shadow. Please, you have to listen to me.

He put his hands back on Shadow's shoulders.

Chris: How can you blame people alive today for things that happened 50 years ago? Can't you see it's not fair?

Shadow: Don't talk to me about fair! Not after what happened here!

He smacked Chris away again.

Shadow: Maria was my only friend. But your rulers sent soldiers to take her away from me! I tried to save her, but there were too many for me to stop. I never saw poor Maria again. Maria wasn't a threat to anyone. All she wanted was to visit your planet, but she never had the chance.

Y/n: You sure you cared about her that much, Shadow?

Shadow: What was that?!

Y/n: I'm just saying, you say you talked about how much you loved her, but you're willing to let her entire race die. Just because of something some soldiers did 50 years ago.

Shadow: I thought you of all people would understand, Y/n. After your father's death, you've killed hundreds maybe thousands of Mobians.

Y/n got really angry and walked to Shadow.

Y/n: Bad mouth me all you want, but no one and I mean no one brings up my father's death in vain like that!

He grabbed Shadow by the chest fluff.

Shadow: Get your hands off of me, Faker.

Shadow tried to smack him away, but Y/n ducked and kicked Shadow upwards, then again, and the final one was gonna hit Shadow to the floor, but Shadow blocked it midair. They went for a punch, but ended up punching each other in the face sending them both towards the walls.

Shadow: Why do you resist, Y/n? People took your father from you, too, so you should understand what it's like to want revenge.

Y/n: Let me ask you something, Shadow. I know you'll be Maria's friend forever, but could I say the same for Maria if she was here and saw you acting like a jerk?

Shadow was taken aback by that question and Y/n stood up to continue.

Y/n: I often wonder what my father would think of me if he knew about everything I've done after his death, he wanted me to be someone who helped the world, but instead I tried to purch it.

Y/n looked at his hand and closed it.

Y/n: It's too late to change the past, but not too late to better my future. Now Shadow, well you let the past effect you forever, or will you help the people of Maria's race like she would've wanted?

Chris: He's right, Shadow. Please listen. It's true that there are some bad people in the world, but most people are good. I know that you'd agree with me if you only got to know them. Just like Maria wanted to.

Chris began to limp to Shadow again.

Chris: Shadow, please. Maria would want you to be friends with people.

Shadow began to fully remember the promise he made to Maria.

Maria: Shadow, please promise me that you'll help people, and be friends with them.

Shadow: Maria!

Maria: I'm sure you'll be very happy down there, Shadow. I only wish that I could go along with you. The world looks so beautiful from up here in space. But my grandfather says the people who live there have to face many problems. That's why you were created. To help those people and to be their friend.

Back to reality, Chris was about to fall and Y/n was going to catch him but Shadow beat him to it and shedded a single tear. Mr. Tanaka took Chris in his arms.

Shadow: You two were right about Maria. She did want me to help the people of your world. Y/n, we better help with that Emerald mission. The place for the Master Emerald will be guarded by a mechanical monster called "the Biolizard."

Y/n: If you think it's going to be a problem, then let's go.

They both ran out of there.

With the Emerald team.

The timer had 9 minutes and 55 seconds left when they got to the room where all the Chaos Emeralds were which also had a pedestal for the Master Emerald.

Knuckles: Up there!

Suddenly, a gaint red robotic lizard dropped down from the ceiling and roared out load which made Decoe and Bocoe wail.

Knuckles: Calm down. I'm not going to let that monster get a hold of the Master Emerald.

Shadow and Y/n finally arrived.

Shadow: Leave that thing for us.

Sonic: Huh? Shadow? Y/n?

Shadow: You and the others take care of the Chaos Emeralds and we'll distract it.

Shadow and Y/n attacked the Biolizard to let the others move on.

Sonic: Let's go.

They ran to the pedestal to put the Master Emerald in place. The Biolizard attacked Y/n and Shadow with red lasers, but they jumped up.

Shadow: Aim for that big robotic part on its back!

Y/n: Got it!

Shadow threw Chaos Spears at the spot while Y/n shot lightning at it. At this time, the team except for Chaos got the Master Emerald into place.

Knuckles: I must remember, the seven Chaos Emeralds are the servers. Our hearts intensify their power. The controller serves to unify the Chaos.

Sonic: You can do it, Knuckles.

Knuckles took a deep breath and started talking to the Master Emerald.

Knuckles: Master Emerald, I need you to help me. Please stop the Chaos Emeralds.

The Master Emerald started to glow really bright. While this was happening, The Biolizard made another attack on Shadow and Y/n, but Chaos blocked it.

Y/n: Chaos?

Chaos: Go on, I'll cover you!

Y/n nodded and jumped up with Shadow.

Y/n: Let's finish it with a double Spindash.

Shadow: You read my mind.

They hit the Biolizard's weak spot with the double Spindash. Meanwhile, the Emerald team was able to turn off the Chaos Emeralds.

Knuckles: All right!

Decoe: Good work!

They heard the Biolizard roar and it disappeared in a flash of light.

Knuckles: It's gone.

Shadow teleported next to them.

Shadow: Chaos Control!

Y/n used Chaos's whips to swing to them.

Y/n: Chaos Swing.

The colony was still shaking.

Bocoe: What is happening?

Decoe: We are still heading toward the planet.

Eggman contacted them through the colony's speakers.

Eggman: Come in, Sonic. Do you read me? That monster is still alive. It attached itself to the outside of the space colony. It's pulling us towards the planet!

Chaos: Are you thinking what I think you are thinking, partner?

Y/n: I am. Stay here. We don't know what will happen if you become Perfect Chaos here.

Sonic, Y/n, and Shadow focused their Chaos Energy which made the Emeralds get there power back and with there power, Sonic and Y/n went super, as did Shadow with his black fur turning gold. They teleported outside, but not before Sonic went back to Chris and healed him.

Shadow: Let's give it our best shot.

Sonic: All right. We can go in at full speed and finish it off.

Y/n: Sounds like a plan.

They rushed it, but all it did was make it scream.

Back in the limo.

Woman: the space colony is still rushing towards us, Mr. President. We're only minutes away from impact.

The President groaned when Sam noticed something.

Sam: Hey, what's that?

They got out and looked at the sky to see what looked like three shining orbs flying around a large red one.

Woman: Soon the space colony won't be able to escape the plant's gravity. It'll be impossible to stop it from crashing.

Sam: Come on, Sonic and Y/n, you two can stop it.

President: Let's hope, but I'm afraid no one can save us from disaster now.

Back on the Ark.

Everyone was watching the fight through a window.

Amy: You have to defeat that monster, Sonic. We're all depending on you.

Chris: Sonic, Y/n, Shadow.

Rouge: Topaz, you read me?

Topaz: Yes, Rouge. What's going on there? I don't understand what Sonic and Y/n are up to.

Scarlet Garcia was on the news.

Scarlet: That large red object is actually Space Colony Ark, glowing as it reenters the atmosphere. For 50 years, it's existence was kept a secret. In the course of our investigation, we uncovered a conspiracy within our intelligence services right now threatens the survival of this planet. Are only hope lies in the bravery of three hedgehogs who now fighting for all of us.

Cream and Cheese were watching the whole thing with Ella and Check.

Cream: You can do it, Y/n. Show everyone you're not a meanie!

Cheese: Chao, chao!

The Biolizard was still fighting, but they hit its weak spot and destroyed it, but because it was already in the atmosphere, the colony kept falling.

Sonic: You're stopping right here!

The three hedgehogs used their power to stop the colony with great difficulty. As they were doing this, they all heard the encouraging words from their friends.

Tails: You can do it, Sonic!

Eggman: Give it all you've got, Shadow!

Chaos: Don't stop now, Y/n!

Rouge: If you fail, the entire planet will be destroyed!

Knuckles: Tough it out, you guys!

Amy: You can do it!

Cream: We know you can!

Chris: Sonic!

Shadow heard Maria's voice.

Maria: Shadow! Those people need you, Shadow.

Shadow: I am Shadow! Shadow the Hedgehog!

Shadow's rings flew off of his wrist and more Chaos Energy emitted from him and at that moment, Y/n remember a brief conversation he had with his father.

Y/n: Father, I've always wondered why you held the people of Mobius if some of them are responsible for nearly wiping out our clan.

F/n: Well, son, even though they did wrong it wouldn't be right to take revenge on them. We prove that we're better. So, I want you to promise me right now that you will never forget that you are Y/n Thunderhog, the hope for the Thunderhog Clan's survival and someone who will help the Mobians.

Y/n: I promise, Father.

Y/n snapped back into reality.

Y/n: And I am Y/n Thunderhog!

Silver lightning surrounded Y/n's body.

Shadow: You both ready?

Y/n: Born ready!

Sonic: You bet! Here we go!

The hedgehogs emitted bright lights of gold and silver as Y/n froz the colony with his lightning.

Shadow: Chaos...

Y/n: Thundering...

Sonic: Control!

Sonic and Shadow shot Chaos Control at the colony which made a bright flash happen.

Shadow: Maria, I did it for you. Y/n Thunderhog, for sending me back on the right path I am eternally grateful.

The timer of the collisions stopped and the colony was right back where it was before. Everyone on the planet began to cheer loudly as multiple colors fell from the sky.

Woman: The space agency just reported in. They said that the space colony has moved back into a stable orbit.

President: Thank goodness.

Woman: Sonic and Y/n could be charged with violating space agency regulations.

Sam: You know, after all that Sonic and Y/n have done for the planet, I don't think the voters would like that very much. Don't you agree?

President: Yes, I suppose you're right. Besides, Y/n talked to me before hand so I guess I could excuse it.

Back on the Ark.

Eggman: My grandfather was truly a genius. Ever since I was a lad, he was my one true hero. I always wanted to become a great scientist like him. But he shouldn't have tried to destroy the planet. How could he do something so wrong?

Tails: I don't know. But you helped us all to save the world.

Eggman: I'm so happy the planet was saved. Now I can conquer it and establish my empire!

Amy: Huh? You still want to take over the world?

Decoe: Affirmative!

Bocoe: You are welcome to join us if you would like!

Tails: No, thank you.

Eggman: Well, if you see Y/n, tell him that working with him was fun while it lasted.

Eggman flew off in a shuttle and laughed maniacally, then Sonic came in supporting Y/n who looked like his left arm and right leg were badly burned.

Everyone: Sonic, Y/n!

Chaos: Y/n, what happened to you?

Y/n: I overused my lightning in my super form, but I'm fine.

Tails looked closely at Y/n's burns.

Tails: Seesh. Yeah, that's going to need a lot of cream.

Amy: Speaking of Cream, did you tell her to slap me?

Y/n: What? No. I hold her to just let you guys talk trash about me. You must have gotten extra annoying.

Amy: Jokes on you, because I used up all that ointment you made.

Chaos: Gee, no wonder you don't like her.

Chaos went back inside Y/n's bracelet and Chris walked to the two hedgehogs.

Chris: Where's Shadow?

Y/n: We couldn't find him after the blast. All we could find were these.

They pulled out their hands which each had one of Shadow's rings.

Rouge: You know, maybe Professor Robotnik wanted Shadow to stop his crazy plan all along.

Sonic: We'll never know. But in the end, Shadow sacrificed everything to save us all.

Chris took the ring Sonic had and a single tear landed on it.

Rouge: He sure did.

Y/n: He was a true friend and alli.

Y/n offered his ring to Chris.

Y/n: Wanna complete the set?

Chris: No. I have a feeling if Shadow was here, he would want you to have it.

Y/n: Thank you, Chris.

Rouge: If you wanna put it on, you can wait until you get those burns treated.

Sonic: Come on, Chris. Let's head back. Space is fine, but I like my feet on the ground.

Mr. Tanaka: Mrs. Cream well surely be eager for your return, Mr. Y/n. And just to let you know, she's been keeping your scarf very safe and clean.

Amy: That's right, I never even noticed your scarf was missing.

Knuckles: Me either.

Tails: The rocket's ready. It's time to go.

They were all leaving, but Sonic and Y/n turned back.

Sonic: Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog.

Y/n: we all hope you are now in a better place with. Maria. Say hi to her and my father for me.

They left with those words.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2K 20
(Its story SonicXReader) Sonic is hero of the mobius and also your best friend. He trusts you to hide the 7 chaos emeralds before his fight with...
69.2K 1.3K 26
Two hedgehogs get stuck and a series of rather interesting events unfold.
1.2K 5 9
While fighting against the evil genius Dr. Eggman, Sonic, Lux, and their friends are transported on Earth. They meet a Chris, a young boy who saves S...
179 0 14
In an alternate universe, Sonic was defeated by Dr. Eggman on board the Death Egg. Now, he has been roboticized and serves the Eggman Empire. Tails h...