Chrissy and The Pack (Book I)...

By AlexRhee

Chrissy is the first she-wolf in the pack, she phases after Sam and before the rest of the guys. Sam assigns... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~Sleepover
Chapter 12 ~Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 13 ~Glare War
Chapter 14 ~Wait What!?
Chapter 15 ~ Hi Baby!
Chapter 16 ~#7
Chapter 17 ~Grandma?
Chapter 18 ~Pillows and Zombies
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~The Blues
Chapter 21 ~New Girlfriend
Chapter 22 ~We broke up
Chapter 23 ~ Improvise!
Chapter 24 ~Calm Down
Chapter 25 ~Well shit!
Chapter 26 ~Chrakl
Chapter 27 ~ Sneezing Chihuahua
Chapter 28 ~Three Ninja's
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~Girl burps
Chapter 31 ~Owls
Chapter 32 ~Jealousy
Chapter 33 ~Oh baby baby
Chapter 34 ~Ghosts and Marbles
Chapter 35 ~The Missing Swan
Chapter 36 ~Paint and Blood
Chapter 37 ~Hospitals and Lies
Chapter 38 ~Swimming
Chapter 39 ~Campaign
Chapter 40 ~Cookies, Brownies, and Pie Oh MY!
Chapter 41 ~Dinner Date
Chapter 42 ~Dinner Party
Chapter 43 ~Voices
Chapter 44 ~Some Phone Sex?
Chapter 45 ~Bring Me To Life
Chapter 46 ~Burning Like Hell
Chapter 47 ~Discipline
Chapter 48 ~Its a date
Chapter 49 ~Fourth of July
Chapter 50 ~Three weddings
Chapter 51 ~All Tied Up
Chapter 52 ~Plungers
Chapter 53 ~Compelling
Chapter 54 ~Eyebrows
Chapter 55 ~ Movie Night Therapy
Chapter 56 ~Burnt Muffins
Chapter 57 ~Hide and Seek
Chapter 58 ~Jackass
Chapter 59 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 60 ~ Halloween Special Part 1
Chapter 61 ~ Halloween Special Part 2
Chapter 62 ~ Halloween Special Part 3
Chapter 63 ~ Halloween Special Part 4
Chapter 64 ~ I Can't
Chapter 65 ~I'm Sorry
Important

Chapter 8

5.4K 118 16
By AlexRhee

Okay here's another chapter its a kind of practice bonding between the guys that she does to see how they would react with one another for when they do phase. Vote! Comment! And follow me!

Chrissy POV:

I still don't understand why I have to go to school? I mean I'm a wolf now and technically a protector of the tribe so I shouldn't be forced to go to school. I should be out patrolling the reservation ready to sink my teeth into a vampire! To protect people! Even though I just found out that vampires exist, I feel such a hatred for them that burns under my skin. Their smell. I mean when I went into Forks with Embry all I could smell the disgusting stench of vampire and if it weren't for my self control and the treaty I'm sure I would have ripped them to shreds. Their smell had literally burned the crap out of my nose. I took a deep breath as I remembered the smell and felt my wolf beginning to want out. I need to calm down. I took another deep breath before I started shaking like the first time I had an orgasm. I closed my eyes before I felt a nudge on my arm. I looked to my right to see the culprit. Jacob. 

"Water you thinking about? You look constipated." He whispered. I almost snorted because he's holding a water bottle. Instantly, my body began to relax.

"Oh nothing much just how I can pull off something before lunch" I replied smirking. He smiled a bit.

"Wow still a prankster even after you painted me blue." He said sarcastically. Someone was bitter. Oh so that's how it's gonna be? Huh? Then so be it!

"Hey so how's your Bella predicament?" I asked him. He froze then glared at me. I smiled innocently raising my eyebrows. 

"Its okay, she's still dating — Cullen" he stopped before he said Cullen then, basically like I would do, spat out his name. I would spit out anything related to vampire. Uck. Still can't get that smell out of my head. 

"Oh forget about her, she's in love with a va- Cullen and he's like so not you, she'd be lucky to date you Jake." I told him. At first he gave me a scowl then it turned into a small smile, which made me smile. He should move on from her. All that she'll bring him is pain and hurt. What with dating a vampire and all. My eyes widened as I suddenly felt his hand land on my knee. My eyesight went down to where his hand began massaging my leg. I gulped as his hand began moving upwards towards my no no zone. I let out a gasp when his hand suddenly cupped my vagina through my jeans. I looked at him in surprise. What was he doing? He smirked before sending me a wink. We both jumped as the bell rang. He removed his hand as students exited the classroom. I cleared my throat before I stood. 

"Uh, Jacob and Christian I need to talk to you two, stay." The teacher called out. Oh no. He saw. He's going to call my dad and then he's going to kill me. Then Jacob. "It seems the two of you have a problem." I made eye-contact with a nervous Jacob. "A talking problem. If you two continue to chat throughout my class I will be forced to move you. Understand?" We nodded before he dismissed us. I glared at Jacob.

"You see what you did!" I whisper yelled. He smirked.

"If the bell didn't interrupt, who knows what, " He began as we walked out of the classroom. I interrupted him. 

"Quil!" I exclaimed just as we approached Quil and Embry. I gave Jacob a warning look. 

"What took you guys so long?" Quil asked.

"Oh just Mr. On his period yelled at us." I explained shrugging. They snickered.

"Why'd he yell at you?" Embry questioned me. 

"Chatterbox here wouldn't shut his mouth. Kept going on about Bella, I had to give him the talk." I rose my eyebrows. Quil started laughing, Embry smiled holding in a laugh, and Jacob glared at me.

"No she wasn't I know what to do" he mumbled.

"Not that talk! The one about Bella and Cullen, I told him she's a piece of shit who really doesn't deserve his time and, oh Hi Paul." I said taking a step back and then coincidentally tripped over Jared's shoe, who just happened to randomly pop up, and fell to the ground. Normally my senses would be better than this but for some reason my female self was nervous around my future wolf pack and Embry. "Why is no one helping me up?" I asked scolding the 5 boys surrounding me. Four of them reached down at the same time but hit their heads with each other. I started laughing loudly. Jacob reached down and pulled me up while the rest held their heads.

"You okay?" Jacob asked. 

"No I'm not" said Quil.

"My head hurts" Embry said.

"Shit, I think I have a concussion" Jared said. I rolled my eyes. Babies. 

"That's better than a bump, I think I have a bump" Paul complained before looking at me with a pouty face. "Can you kiss it?" He asked. Not the pouty lips! In a moment of weakness, I nodded my head and the rest of the guys mouths dropped open. Paul closed his eyes and puckered his lips. At the last second I pushed Jacob onto Paul and took off running. I had already gotten a lecture from Sam about not involving myself in any relationships with the boys and let me just say that man can be very mean when he wants to. And boring. I wasn't going to sit through another lecture of his. 

"Ewwww!" Yelled Jacob.

"What The Fuck! Chrissy!" Paul yelled.

I managed to hide for two class periods from the guys. I'm safe and sound. Well until it's lunch time then I'm not safe at all. Paul has a bit of a temper and Jacob's meant to be our future alpha, he's supposed to be meaner than Sam. I know, right? I didn't want to feel their wrath. They would simply crush a she wolf like me. I mean I might like that but still. I walked into the lunchroom cautiously looking around. When I declared that it was safe, I walked to the lunch line. I grabbed a tray from the rack and began going down the line picking what I wanted and what I didn't want. I took a deep breath in through my nose as I decided between a pizza and hot wings. I froze. I'm dead. 

"That wasn't cool, Chrissy." Paul's voice spoke. I knew it was him. I turned and smiled sheepishly. 

"I'm sorry?" I asked more than said. He rolled his eyes slightly. 

"I'll forgive you." 

"Great." I smiled before turning my attention back to the decision at hand. Pizza or hot wings?

"On one condition." He continued. I sighed before looking back at him. He smirked. "You owe me a kiss." Of course. I sighed. Can't a girl just debate between food? I quickly grabbed the hot wings and placed them on my tray. 

"We'll have to rain check that." I  spoke before darting out of there. I took a seat at an empty table excitedly about to devour these hot wings. They smelled delicious. Suddenly, I was joined by three guys. I stopped and looked up to see none other than Jacob, Quil, and Embry. 

"So you know, just out of curiosity, you wouldn't really kiss Paul, would you?" Embry questioned. I opened my mouth to speak. This was going to be an issue wasn't it? This is what Sam was talking about. Keeping some distance, from now on. I made the mistake of showing Sam my thoughts about the boys and was ordered to keep my distance. Stay friends not lovers, he commanded. Well you know what Sam! I'm trying. 

"More importantly, why would you try to make me kiss Paul?" Jacob spoke before I had a chance to answer. I opened my mouth to talk again. 

"Even more important!" Once again I was beaten to it by Quil. "Why didn't we record that! It was hilarious!" He laughed before groaning in pain as Jacob elbowed him. I giggled before going silent as Jake sent a glare my way. Geeze. 

"Look Jake, I'm sorry okay. How about we spend the day together, just us." I suggested. "I'll make it up to you." I shrugged my shoulders. Then I gave Quil and Embry a pointed look. "Since the two of you already got one on one Chrissy time, I say you're not invited. Fair is fair." Quil pouted while Embry gave Jacob a strange look. He looked at his friend briefly before turning his attention to me. After this, I was going to have to clear the air. I glanced around the lunchroom before spotting Paul and Jared. 

"Lawhore! Cameron." I called across the lunchroom earning a few stares. Jacob furrowed his eyebrows. The two came quickly and as Paul sat down quickly. Jared being the Jar head he is bowed dramatically.

"How may I be of service ma'am?" I rolled my eyes at this.

"Sit." I demanded he sat next to me and looked at the other four awkwardly. I could hear whispers from across the lunchroom. As they began to overtake my ears I easily got distracted. What is she doing with all of them? What a whore! Who knew Paul and Jared would ever sit together. She thinks she's so hot! I bet they're planning an orgy. I winced at that last one. So I wasn't the only one that thought that way. Wow. 

"Chrissy? You look like your hearing voices." Quil's voice reached my ears. I snorted then awkwardly blushed. What is wrong with me? Around Quil my inner goofball appears, around Jared I start blushing like crazy, around Paul I'm super clumsy, Embry I get jealous easily, Jacob well I compliment him a lot. What in the world is happening? Oh you know just normal teenage girl crushing behaviour. I sighed. 

"Well I was wondering if you could all help me with a prank?" I improvised. They frowned. I needed to get them used to one another that way they're not so violent with one another when they phase. I gave my best pouty face. They agreed. Crap! What's the prank? I didn't really think this through. I glanced down at my hot wings as my mouth began to water. Oh I'm so hungry. Time to go along with the plan. I picked up a hot wing and messily took a bite before speaking, "So here's the plan. Listen closely." I spoke with my mouth full. I was going to gross them out so much that they wouldn't want me no more. It was perfect. Also Sam's idea. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.3K 32
Angela Weber lives in Forks, Washington with her Dad, Mom, and twin brothers. Fate carries her to La Push and she eventually goes to a new high schoo...
182K 3.5K 38
When Sam imprints on Charlie Foster's daughter age nine years old since he first phased how will he handle a child imprint and his pack whilst not be...
39.3K 825 20
Christina Uley is Sam baby sister. After Joshua left and Allison left as well Sam took care of his sister. The two have a strong brother and sister r...
205K 4K 38
Bella comes to forks to stay with her father but not alone. She's bringing a sweet four year old girl with her. This is a wolf pack Story. One of the...