HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 10

4.5K 87 5
By ReenaSk

Episode 10:

V pov: what happened to dad....????

Hanuel(frnd3): relax Kim.....i know what happened between you two at past.....but still he is a very close friend of you... infact more than three of us right..... how can you broke your relation with mr.choi & with his family......

Mr.kim: i already told you..... don't take his name...he is no one to me.....

Frnd2: he didn't meant to upset you by taking mr.choi's name.....he just wanted to know about them after knowing,, his daughter was working with your son....they may be.....

Mr.kim: What..... what do you mean may be...huh.....???

V pov: dad asked his friend with a questionable expression,,, making him to look at me....and i sat there having no idea about their conversation.......

Frnd2: i mean they were very close to eachother when they were kids,,, so i thought meating eachother after years,,may have grown feelings... you know today's generation......

Mr.kim: don't spin the words.....say it exactly what you mean.....

Hanuel: maybe your son & mr.choi's daughter is in a relationship with eachother....

V pov: i widened my eyes..... what these three old heads are trying to say....why they are interfering in my personal life.......what bothers them if i choose y/n in my life.....
Dad immediately looks at me with a doubting eyes after hearing them.....

V: wh-what.....dad...???

Mr.kim: tell me..what ever they are saying is it true....you both are in a relationship,,, because you both are working under the same roof....

V pov: why dad looks scary & this angry..... from all these years for the first time I'm seeing dad this angry.... I think telling him about the truth that i like y/n is not right time now and y/n also didn't have any idea about my feelings,,,,,,so.....

V: noo.....dad.....we are not...we are just good frnds.....

Mr.kim: hmmm... good for you...... and also keep a distance with her......i don't want you to get close with her & her family.......did you get that.....

V: but dad.... what's the reason....y/n is...

Mr.kim: i don't want to have any conversation about in this....stay away from her that's it......

Getting being done with dad & his stupid friends..i left from there....
..............

Mrs.kim: tae...tae.... come have dinner.....tae...taehuynghaaa.....

I straight went to my room, ignoring eomma's calling not understanding even a word about there conversation....and mom came worriedly inside....

Mrs.kim: what happened son....

She asked with a concern..... not making her more worried i told her everything......

V: what is their problem eomma... why they are interfering.....and why appa saying like that..........what happened between appa & mr.choi....

Mrs.kim sighed before speaking.....

Mrs.kim: before mr.choi's family leaves deague.... your appa & mr.choi had a fight.....

V: what are you saying eomma.....???😧..... they are very close to eachother & good friends too.....then how.....

Mrs.kim: yeah that is what makes me confused too...i don't know what exactly the reason,,,but they had serious fight,, after that mr.choi left deague with his family and i tried to ask your appa several times but he didn't said anything instead gets angry on me......but one thing I'm sure is... these three Minions has something in all these mess........ stupids.......huh.....

She looked at tae who lost in his thoughts.....

Mrs.kim: tae...... what are you thinking.....

V: nothing eomma.....

Mrs.kim: hmm.... okay then come have your dinner.....and tell how is
y/n........

V: she is doing great eomma....i mean perfectly handling her studies & work.....

Mrs.kim: i know...it was expected,,she is really a very hardworking, humble & polite girl.....

V: yeahh...and do you know eomma today i met with jas tooo.....

Mrs.kim: ohhh really......

V: yes...and you know what,,,she is still the same angry kitten.... hahaaa... she got into fight with yeri,,, right the next minute she entering inside.... hahaa....😂

Mrs.kim: haha.. i pray for her future partner,,,, because it is going to be very difficult for him to handle her hahahaha......

V: hahaa haha I agree with you....haha

And they ended up into laughing & talking random things....
.
.
.
At jungkook's house.....

Jk pressed the calling bell of his house....soon it was opened by his elder brother.....

Junghuyn: hii...jungkookiee.... Came early today......????

Jk: cause my work completed early huyng.... and manager sir told us to take some rest..... and i came here...and huyng what's that noise... Who came....

He said while entering.... clearing his throat junghuyn said...

Junghuyn: it's miss.sang Byul....

Jk: WHAT.....????

Junghuyn: yes my bro..... your bad timing....

Jk: i came home after month to get some peacefulness... instead I'm going to tolerate her blabbering.... noo......way....... I'm not staying here... I'm going to my huyngs..bye huyng....

Junghuyn: hahaa....kook.. jungkookie..
Listen.... hahaa....

Jk: no..huyng.... I'm not....

As he was about to go out but stopped hearing his mother's voice......

Mrs.jeon: KOOKIE.....When did you came son... and where are you going?

Jk closed his eyes being frustrated,,, and turned towards his mother keeping a small smile on his face...

Jk: nothing mom I'm not going anywhere...i-i just forgot to remove my shoes 👟......

Byul: Ahhh....JKeyy..... WOW...... you came after a month.....how are you....

She came and hugged him making him to curse himself and looked at his huyng who was suppressing his laugh....

Jk: byul..byul.... I'm fine.... will you leave me now,, i want to take some rest.... I'm tired...

Byul: what happened are you okay...

Mrs.jeon: kookie did you got sick...

Jk: no mom.... I'm fine.. it's just because of the work.....

Byul: ohh...then it'll be no problem,, after having dinner with us... you can take rest.... and you know I'm the one who made all dishes today......

Jk: but byul... listen..i don't have any appetite.....i already had my dinner....

Byul: please atleast taste it.... please..

Mrs.jeon: don't say no..kookie... She is insisting a lot.....

Listening to his mother jk nodded... And sat at dining table, and byul was serving him but also seems like someone is hurt here..... and it is junghuyn who was looking at them with hurtful smile on his face,, don't know what is going on in his inside....

After completing dinner jk went to his room and byul too went not leaving him a second,, circling around him and blabbering continuously making him to pissed off.....

Byul: jk..jk...are you listening to me..jk.....

Jk: byul... for god sake,,,will you shut your mouth and leave....i want to take rest,, I'm tired can't you see that.....

Byul went in silent after seeing his frustrated self....slightly getting tears in her eyes....

Byul: why you're ignoring me jk..???

Jk: What you want exactly...???

Byul: don't you know.... can't you see that....i....i like you......

Leaving a sigh from his lips.. he looked at her and said....

Jk: byul... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.... I'm not the right person for.... please try to understand......

Byul: why don't you...... wait....Yeah.. you still didn't forgot her right... That Hyrim.... that slutt,,, who chooses another man over you....

That's it,, the words she said was triggered him like,,, someone stabbed him ,,,he almost forgot her and erased her completely from his heart,, but byul brought Hyrim's topic from no where, that makes him to looses his cool......

Jk: SHUT UP..... just go from here if you want me to have control on my anger.....GO.......

Byul went out with a mad & done expression...and jk immediately closed the door..... getting into her car 🚗 she looked towards jk' window....

Byul: aargghhhh.....damn it..... why don't you love me jk.....WHY.....

She face palmed in anger,,, after a couple of minutes she looked at her phone 📱 and taking it she dailed one number.... ringing for few minutes the person answered......

???: He-hello.....

Keeping a smirk with her reddened eyes,,,,she said......

Byul: you have to do one thing........

...........................
.....................................
...............................................

Next day ..........

Y/n on call: ok...Eommaaa....yes...i will....nooo..... don't worry....yeah yeah sure.....

She entered while talking with her mother on call.......

Yeri: Hiii...y/n ......

She signalled her to wait a minute.... and yeri waiting for her to finish her talking....

Mrs.choi (on call): don't forgot okay.... you both have to come together.....

Y/n: I'm telling you know I'll not repeat it ...bye...eomma...

Mrs.choi: ok..bye honey take care...

Ending the call she looked at yeri who stayed there raising her hand ✋ for hii......

Y/n: why you stood like this....

Yeri: waiting for my friend to say proper hi to me.....

Y/n: ohhh... sorry.....i didn't know that you really going to stay like a statu.... I was too busy in convincing my eomma.....

Yeri: why... what you did.....???

Y/n: it's because of my sister.....she complained about me to mom yesterday......and my mom telling me to not forgot about her and to come both together....

Yeri: huh??? Seriously.....she is not a kid...y/n....i mean you don't need to be her bodyguard....

Y/n stopped and looked at her with a frown....

Y/n: you understood in that way....

Yeri: haaa... isn't it....???

Y/n: aishh.....I'm not her bodyguard infact.....mom kept her as MY bodyguard.....

Yeri widened her eyes in shock😯and started to laugh at y/n🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeri: hahe... hahaha......i can't...hahaa... Oh my god....are you kidding me... your younger sister...haha.. is your bodyguard.....ohhh nooo.. this is hilarious.... hahaa...😂😂🤣🤣

Y/n: will you stop embarassing me....yeri..... I'm already done with all these.....

Yeri: seriously y/n.....hahaaa....

As they were having their conversation then.....

RM: JIN huyng.....did you saw jungkook.....????

Jin: no......i think he didn't came today....

Me & yeri diverted our attention towards them.......

V: nooo...huynge..... jungkook is here.......he came here last night only...

Jin: ohhh... really but he said he was going to his parents.... then why he came back.....

V: i don't know....he called me at midnight and asked me to come with him here....we both came back here... And look he is coming.......

I looked at jk who was just entering with a tired expression......

Jk: what happened Huyng....why you are asking for me.....

RM: sh-she came.....

Jk frown his eyebrows in confusion... and Me tooo....

Jk: Who????

Before namjoon oppa say further a girl voice interrupted and we all diverted our gaze towards door.....

???:HII...MY....EX... SWEATHEART.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626 224 80
Love with an artist People who can cry can read !!!
757K 30.3K 17
.