Captive Of The Count

By ofbrowsandcake

"We are enemies." "That doesn't stop me from possessing you." He breathed and every word he whispered later o... More

A/N
Prologue 1
prologue 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A/N
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Please read: A/N
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Thank you everyone
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
A/N
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
Author's note
A/N
Important announcement

37

6.9K 306 108
By ofbrowsandcake

Another midnight update, it is almost 2:00AM🥺 hope you all are doing great?

Amara's pov.

"Pick a safe word." Grump finally spoke after a while. He wasn't breathing heavily like he did earlier. He looked more composed and relaxed but the dark look in his steel orbs that were filled with lust still remained as he gazed at my naked body.

A safe word?

I wiggled my brows at him in confusion and his facial expression morphed into a frown with his lips slightly curled, probably thinking about how best to explain it to me.

"What's a safe word grump?" I had to word my question, curiosity filling me and something about the idea of a safe word made my toes curl in anticipation.

"It's a word you say when you feel like, uhm- you want me to stop or stay away." He scratched the back of his neck while talking, "No! Not stay away." He looked horrified at the words stay away and was quick to refute them, "You use it when you want me to stop touching you."

"Oh."

So when he tries to kill me, he would be touching me and I would use the safe word for him to stop, nice thought.

Daddy is very smart.

"So, what's it gonna be princess?" His lips stretched into a smirk while his dark gaze still trailed on me.

"How do I pick one daddy?" I moved closer to him but no too close to brush against him.

"Just think of any word that comes to your mind and you think it's suitable enough to use."

"Wiggles."

He palmed his face with a sigh when I said the word and I chuckled. That was the first word that came to my mind, I am not to blame.

My adoring green eyes were fixated on him as he stood up from the couch. He held his belt in his hand which he had picked up. His fly was still open to reveal his semi-hard cock and messed up boxers, i did that, I made him squirt and he liked it, what if I am the first woman to make him squirt? That will be cool.

He gazed down at me in my kneeling position. His eyes trailed from my head down to my face following a path across my collar bone which got me all worked up and he gazed at my thighs, at the spot between my legs, "Get up."

"Okay," I mumbled wondering what he was up to now. I stood up with my hands crossed before me, head bent down staring at his feet.

"Bend over the couch."

I leaned over and planted my palms on the back rest. I spread my legs just like remembered doing at the office and my bare ass was raised in the air, "Good girl." He murmured  trailing a finger along my spine softly caressing the skin with the pad of his finger which created a new yearning for his touch.

The cool air brushed against the skin leaving goosebumps and my nipples weren't spared either. They were already rock hard reacting to the cold air aching just like the place between my leg was and I had a slight vision of his mouth capturing my nipples and soothing my pussy, strange, calming the ache he caused.

"It's time for your punishment princess." I turned my head to look back at him watching as he tested the leather of his belt between his palms. He was rubbing at the material and stretching it.

is he going to ask me to wear it back on him?

"What is that for, daddy?"

"You will find out soon." He smirked stretching the leather between his hands and it made a snapping sound they mad me jump in fright.

"Remember your safe word, Malyshka?" I nodded as His fingers came down on me. He caressed my bare ass, kneading at the skin softly, "Don't hesitate to use It when daddy goes too hard, okay?"

"Okay."

"Count!"

"Wha-" My words were finished with a painful shriek as the belt swished through the air, landing against my ass. It stung bad and I almost reached out to rub at my ass but he instructed that I leave them where they are, "One."

"Do you know what daddy is punishing you, princess?"

"Yes." i know.

I know and me knowing why makes me want to ask if we are still pretending.

"And why is that?" He asked caressing my aching butt cheek with his big hand and my lips parted in relief at the contact of his palm against my ass. His fingers skimmed across the skin stroking it softly to soothe the sting.

"Because Terren tried to mark me." He slapped the belt across my ass again and this time it didn't sting like before because he reduced the pressure of his hand and this hit awakened a thrill in me, "Two." I moaned in slight pain,  "It wasn't my fault that he did!"

"You agreed to the wedding and mating." He sounded genuinely offended. I wished I could see his face to know if his voice was a farce.

"You abandoned me for days!"

"I had to perfect my plan to kidnap you brat!" He growled. His voice sent chills down my spine and my belly flipped in excitement. why did that line sound so romantic?

"And daddy gets mad when someone tries to take what's his." He cracked the belt against my bottom again. The leather stroked against my skin and I jerked. I resisted the urge to close my legs when I began to feel the usual tingling sensation in my pussy that I always felt when he spanked me.

My lips had grown sleek from the moisture seeping from my core, I could feel my insides tighten as I fought the urge to close my legs and my clit throbbed at the thought of the belt meeting my ass again.

"Three." I counted and He hummed with approval. I heard him shift towards  me positioning himself behind my legs. I could feel him bending over wondering what he was up to now and my curiosity was satiated when I felt his lips on my ass kissing at the bruised skin.

Ooo la la, Cora moaned and I pushed my ass up.

"I am sorry daddy." I whimpered arching my back in pleasure as he pressed his lips against my skin, kissing across the fresh welts that he just created.

I heard the belt drop to the floor, the noise of the metal buckle hitting the ground resounded to my hearing and the ruffling of Orian's fabric and his hands brushing my thighs as he moved closer to my ass.

He grabbed my ass cheeks, molding them in his hands. I could feel the imprint of his fingers as he gripped them fondling them which caused me to relax back on the couch with a content sigh, his hands were divine just like he said mine was.

"Daddy's marks are perfect on your ass princess." He lowered his head to my ass cheek as he mouthed his words. I couldn't see him but I could feel what he was doing.

His lips kissed a bruised area again before peeking his tongue out to lick at it.

I gasped in shock at the first lick, feeling his hot wet tongue slide across my bruised skin melting my insides. it  felt so good but too forbidden to think of or even act on but here he was licking at my butt. He was kissing at the bruises trying to soothe the pain with his mouth and hands and the heavens above, it worked.

I didn't want him to stop, enjoying the way he playfully nipped at my butt and the hot wet caresses of his tongue that rose tingling sensations on me.

"Thank you, daddy." I moaned when he dropped the last kiss on my ass.

I felt his lip stretch in a smile before he completely pulled away.

                      He sat on the chair, his arms going around my waist to lift me onto his body. His laps were spread and he settled me on one of them with my legs dangling on each side not reaching the ground and my hands clutching to the fabric of his pants.

He stretched out his hand, threading his fingers through my blonde locks while he gazed at me on his lap.

I held his gaze, his silver eyes looked relaxed and pleased. His face looked free of tension and this difference to it could only be linked to what we had just done to each other.

He pushed off the chair and got closer to me, his head touched mine as he skimmed a kiss across my nose. His hands wandered from my hair to my torso.

He stroked his thumb across my nipples worsening my already intensified arousal and I gently moved against his lap to find friction, brushing my clit against him.

"Do you think you can squirt for daddy again, princess?" He kissed my neck, his hands palming my boobs now, grabbing and kneading them.

"No." I moaned when asked and at the same time he pinched my nipple causing me to moan again. He soothed it by brushing his fingers against it and then he pinched it again, carnal sensations shot through me.

"No?" He questioned moving his hand down to deliver a sharp slap to my ass. I yelped when I felt his palm against my skin, "You are going to do whatever daddy says, yes?" He asked licking at the mark on my neck, his mark. He seemed obsessed with it.

"Yes, daddy.

"Good girl."

He hummed  against my skin moving his head up to mine again but this time, it was the side. He pushed aside some of the strands of my hair before whispering against my ear, "Too bad you are bleeding, I can't have my mouth on your cunt, printsessa."

"But aren't you supposed to like blood?"

He nipped at my ear when he heard my words before catching the lobe before his teeth and suckling on it making the heat rise within me,  "Ride daddy's lap." He commanded tilting my back and making his way down to my torso.

"Wh-"

"I don't want to repeat myself." He kissed the space between my breast, running his tongue along it, carefully avoiding the breast.

"But the blood." He slapped my ass harshly dismissing my words and I forgot about my tampons leaking and began to grind against his lap.

It was erotic, so sensual.

I moved my hips, grinding on him, rubbing my bare cunt against daddy's covered lap. I flattened my palm against him for support. A low whimper came from my lips as my clit throbbed with the friction it received, sending bouts of pleasure trailing in me causing my toes to curl while I humped him.

His hands rested on my hips, assisting me, gripping the flesh to lift me as I bounced on him.

My core clenched with need, moisture pooling from it, spilling past my pussy lips creating a mess on his lap. The spot where i rubbed against had a big wet stain and he didn't seem to mind.

I pressed down,  brushing my clit roughly against him. My nub was so swollen and sensitive now as I stroked it against the fabric of his pants, tiny moans escaped from my open mouth, pleasure rushed through me.

"Look at you, " He tsked rubbing his hands over my hips caressing the flesh,  "Riding my lap, using it like a greedy whore."

He bent his head, pressing his lips against my skin kissing a path from my neck to my right breast as I continued to move, "Daddy's greedy little whore." He whispered before wrapping the warm enclosure of his mouth over my nipple and gently suckling on it.

Tears gathered in my eyes while he sucked, his mouth drawing at my nipple hungrily caused me to throw my head backwards with my eyes squeezed shut trying to absorb the carnality of him making wet hungry noises as he suckled, fuck! It was hot!.

"Are you going to make a mess on daddy's thigh?" He released his mouth pressing it on my breast and his words were mumbled against my skin.

"Yes." I moaned out my answer feeling the pressure tightening in my core, my clit was painfully hard now and I pressed down for more possible contact.

He moved his mouth to the other breast, ran his wet tongue over my nipple before tugging at the hardened bud drawing it in to suck, "Daddy." I let out a breathy moan grinding furiously against him and he increased the way he suckled at my breast like he was starved. His other hand went to the other breast playing with it, stroking his thumb against my nipple wet from his mouth, "Too much!" I screeched at the intensity, tears leaked from the corner of my eyes as I bucked against him. I wasn't sure I would feel my clit for days after this.

"You will fucking take it!" He moved his hand down, slapped my ass before  tightening his hold on my hips and clamping me down on him. His tongue flicked on my nipple and then he grazed his fang against it before biting down.

I groaned feeling the sparks fly inside me as I ground my throbbing clit, increasing my furious  movements on his thigh. The sounds of my wet pussy lips soaked with my juices, smacking against his thigh was embarrassingly loud but I didn't care and he seemed not to care either.

His grip only tightened on my waist, lifting and bouncing me over his lap. The sounds of him suckling on my boobs made it more obscene.

"Ah!" I screeched feeling the familiar tightening in my core and something in me was begging for a release, I needed to let it out.

My pussy tingled with the thunderbolts flashing within me and I could feel it coming, I could feel it, "Ah!" I screamed humping faster when the hot liquid shot out from me spraying between my thighs and Orian's. I threw my head back clutching onto him so I wouldn't lose my balance as hot white light flashed within my eyes due to the intensity.

"That's a good little girl." He groaned as I began to release, "Messing up daddy's lap with her release, da?"

I moaned at the words  looking down at us. It was messy and hot. His eyes darkened as he looked down at us watching the hot liquid drizzle from me and my cheeks tinged in embarrassment, he stared like it mesmerized him, me making a mess on him intrigued him.

"Good girl." He cooed rubbing my head while I struggled with coming  down from my high. My chest heaved with my loud uneven breathing and sweat dripped down my body, I would need another shower.

I sat on his lap for some minutes trying to catch my breath and when I raised my head to look at  his face, it was back to normal.

Steel cold eyes and a harsh expression with lips set in a thin line.

The lust had vanished from his eyes, and lines of pleasure from his face. All I could see now was hate, resentment and regret just like I had felt arousal as he put his lips me, love as he cared for my body and urgency as he quickened me to squirt.

I guess him squirting didn't help matters.

Gone was daddy Orian who wanted me to mess up his lap. I had grumpy Orian now, and it wasn't good. He lifted his hands from my waist like my skin was diseased and he was disgusted by merely touching me.

"Get down, we both got off right? so why are you still on me?"

His voice was harsh to my hearing and a painful feeling gripped at my chest. I got down at his request for he looked like he would throw me off if I didn't.

I stood aside on my weak legs due to intense pleasure provided by him. My hand clutched at my chest feeling the pain sear through me as he stood up and stormed off to the bathroom not once glancing in my direction

            I went to the bed, grabbed my nightgown, and pulled it over my head to dress myself, my hands pulled down the fabric to cover myself in haste. He had gotten it for me and it was cute with a red bow at the top.

The door to the bathroom clicked and instantly my head swerved in the direction of the noise and he got out.

He was in new clothes now. He had a t-shirt and pants, his belt which he had looped around his waist was on my ass few minutes ago, I didn't realise that he had taken it with him to the bathroom.

He ran a hand through his hair, my scrunchie was still looped around his wrist. He gazed at me, not a word came from him before he turned around and made way to the door.

"Where are you going?" I demanded trying to sound intimidating as possible and he actually snorted with his face morphing in that of amusement.

"Not up to twelve hours of marriage and you are nagging me already?" He grunted and then he went towards the door, walked out and banged it behind him.

we were only playing pretense, why did I think it was real? I got up from bed, dragging my feet across the floor till I reached the bathroom and walked into it annoyed at the scent of Orian lingering in the air. .

After wiping off my thighs, fixing a new tampon and cleaning myself up with a quick shower,  I got into the room, turned off the lights despite my fear of darkness, located the bed, and crept under it.

He won't find me here when he comes back. I didn't want to be in his presence. So, I closed my eyes and began to practice my breathing method while hoping that sleep will come before a panic attack.

               Sleep didn't visit me like I prayed it would. I guess sleep hates scared girls hiding under the bed in the dark that could trigger them. And luckily for me, I didn't have a panic attack either. It was all good at the moment.

What the hell is wrong with him? Cora asked like she expected me to know the answer.

After a few weeks of knowing Orian and thinking I understood him, I am sad to announce that he is worse than a stranger.

I hate him so much for having the power to manipulate me and coax me into being comfortable with him any time he willed. And when he felt he was bored of my presence he would dismiss me in the harshest of ways like he had done tonight.

But tonight was the most painful, and this was the worse of all his antics. We had progressed to another level of intimacy, I called him daddy, and he melted beneath my hand acting like he craved my touch so much that it all didn't feel like pretense anymore.

He could get any woman he wanted, he could get Glenda. She fancied him, so why me?

I knew just the answer to that.

He wanted to remind me that I was nothing but a puppet beneath his fingertips. He could break me if he wanted and bend me to his will. He wanted me to know that I was a whore who betrayed her family and her kind by getting involved with him, always ready to give in when he made sexual attempts. I remembered him calling me daddy's little whore and my stomach churned in disgust, I suddenly hated the expression.

I bit down at my lip wishing I had fluffy here with me to provide me some comfort. I don't know for how long I could fight my attraction to Orian , I hadn't ever tried and even if I wanted to give it a shot, I wouldn't succeed.

He's my soulmate unfortunately and I had a feeling that he knows I like him too much. Maybe he knows too well, hence him using my attraction to him as another weapon.

I attempted to crawl out from under the bed but the fear of meeting with more darkness which could provoke a panic attack stopped me. I had counted sheep, blinked my eyes really fast, and tried to coax myself into sleep with self-promises of sweet dreams but neither of them worked.

I was about to think of something else to tire myself out when I heard the thumping of boots, is that him? The pace of my heart picked up and I twisted my fingers to calm myself down. I heard the door creak, his scent filling the suite as he stepped in. He was in the adjoining room, please let him sleep there, please let him sleep there... Well, my prayers weren't answered for his scent grew thicker and footsteps sounded nearer and nearer till the bedroom door creaked open, and in came Orian, i felt him, heard him.

                       I could smell him as he stumbled across the room trying to find his way which was very unlikely of him, he never stumbled neither was he clumsy. A strange whiff of liquid permeated the air, I couldn't place what it was.

"Darr-ling." He slurred slapping his palm against the wall to locate the light switch, why is he slurring?

"Why are the lights off? You are scared of the dark baby, you shouldn't terrify yourself." He sounded tipsy and with the way, his words were spewed I knew something was wrong.

I didn't have to reposition myself under the bed, my feet were far hidden and he wouldn't see them not unless he bent over and looked.

"Where are you, wifey?" He asked turning the switch on and I squinted as the white light illuminated the room, "I can't see you."

I didn't move, and neither did I make a sound. His tone irritated me and all I wanted to do was push him down to the ground and keep him quiet.

He took steps shuffling around the room.

"You didn't leave me did you?" His voice broke and so did my heart, how lonely is he? he sounds sad, And then I shook my head banishing my thoughts away. He might fake being drunk to say words that will make me want to pity him, "Amara." He croaked and then there was a long silence before he sniffed like he was crying, "Please, don't leave me malyshka."

He dragged himself across the floor still lurching on his shoes and then I heard a thump, the fabric of his pants brushed against the floor, he was near, so near, his enchanting scent nearly overtook my senses and I had to dig my nails in my palms to remind myself to focus.

"There you are, wife." He heaved a sigh of relief and then I felt his fingers skim across my bare feet, "I thought you left me."

I laid still waiting for him to drag me out but he did the most bizarre thing next. I heard him dragging himself across the floor, sliding himself under the bed to join me. I wasn't surprised that he fit cause the bed was way too high above the ground but it sounded like he struggled a bit while getting under. He successfully got under, placing himself next to me.

Our bodies were merged side by side, brushing against each other much to my discomfort, I do not want him near me!

I had my palms crossed in front of me with my chin resting on them and from my peripheral view, I could tell that he had his head on his palm with his elbow propped up.

His other hand came to my hair. His fingers picked at the blonde tresses bringing the long strands up to his nose and he ran his nose over them inhaling deeply, I suddenly detested my long hair, "It's dark under here love, do you want to have a panic attack? What if you had one while I was absent and I wouldn't have been here to calm you down." He dropped my hair and brought his face closer to mine brushing his cheek against mine and I wrung my nose in disgust at the stench of alcohol, "What?" He asked noticing my expression.

"I do not like that smell." I complained referring to the alcohol.

"I am sorry baby, won't happen again."

I sighed moving slightly from him, why was he drunk and laying under the bed with me?

"Why aren't you with Glenda?"

"Why are you under the bed?" He asked.

"Hiding from a monster." I snorted hating that he ignored my question.

"What type?"

"Big, lean, and scary with a scar on his face."

"Aww, my poor little wife." He wrapped his hand around my waist and drew me closer to him, "I will protect you." He cooed, "Don't be scared, I won't let him take you away from me." He dropped a kiss on my forehead and gripped on tighter to my waist.

I need protection from you, you sick man! I struggled against him willing him to free me and he did with a pout, "Are you mad at me Amara?" He sounded sad again, like a wounded child, "Tell me, I can fix it."

Fix it?! I pushed his arm away and began to drag myself out from under the bed, "I am going to bed, not staying under here anymore."

"You are no fun." He mumbled rolling his eyes at me as I got myself out.

I stood up, grateful that he didn't follow me. I brushed my palms across my nightgown and climbed onto the bed to fall into slumber.

                   I lay there for seconds wondering why he didn't follow. you should be asleep and not wondering about him! My subconscious snapped at me but that did not stop me from angling my body to look at his long legs that peeked from the bed, he most definitely passed out.

I considered ignoring him but then I remembered how he had always cared for me even after making it known that he hated me. He even tore his shirt for me to use as a pad. He fed me and massaged my body when I was in pain and he killed for me.

I decided to be a goody to shoes and help him out. After all, I could be better off than him by being the bigger person and not the petty person, anything to be better than grump.

I hunched over the floor right where his legs were. I found myself unlacing his boots and pulling them off when I was done. I hooked my fingers around his ankles and made to drag him out but he was too heavy.

And with Cora's assistance, I eventually did.

I put my hands under his armpits and lifted him up before placing him on the bed. I raised his legs next putting them on the bed before going to his shirt to remove it, "No!" He breathed harshly pushing my hands away. His eyes were squeezed shut and he raised his fingers, "I have a wonderful wife now, not interested." He mumbled rubbing at his ring that looked similar to the one on my finger, before dropping his hands and turning to the other side of the bed.

I giggled climbing onto the bed, my heart thumping faster at his words. He respected our marriage in a drunken state thinking I was another woman. I moved to help him take off the shirt again but he pushed my hands away, "I am her whore, not yours." He muttered, "Go away."

Butterflies erupted in my belly and my insides did backflips, he just called himself my whore? And the way I liked him calling me his whore came back and I wanted him to call me that again, several times.

"It's me Orian," I spoke leaning against him, moving to straddle him so he could smell me and he did. He inhaled, lips stretching across my neck as he wrapped his hands around me in a tight embrace, "I just want to help you take your shirt off."

"moy malen'kiy lunnyy svet." My little moonlight, "eto ty dorogoy." It's you, darling.

"It's you with your big ass forehead." He brushed his lips against my forehead as I was still locked in the embrace.

I ignored his Russian words not knowing their meaning anyways and giggled at the forehead joke.

I hooked my hand under his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. The urge to pull his undershirt off came but I decided to respect his wishes of not exposing his torso for whatever reason.

He gave me his smile that didn't have his teeth peaking out , his dimples made an appearance and his eyes were almost closed, I wondered if he could even see me.

He wrapped his arms around me and turned us over. I was laying flat on the bed now with him between my legs, and his head on my stomach.

He was way too drunk to be sober any moment from now and I wanted to know if he would remember any of these tomorrow when the alcohol had cleared.

He spread his fingers across my belly feeling it through the night dress and it hurt that I couldn't see the expression on his face as he did it. Was he thinking about kids just like I was? He rubbed his head against my stomach dropping a kiss on it.

"I want as many as you can take Amara, lots of kids." My heart lunged at his words, he mumbled them against my stomach nonchalantly causing butterflies to erupt as i hung on to every slurred drunken word, "They will look stunning like you and strong like me. Hopefully they get your face, we don't want them looking like their ugly scarred father."  It must have sounded like a joke to him but it wasn't to me. He thought himself ugly? I know his heart is ugly but most certainly not his face.

"You are beautiful Orian." I whispered, "You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen."

Either he didn't want to react or felt I was lying cause I knew he heard me, "I like your face." I added.

"Want to make a mess on it?" He drew patterns with his fingers against my stomach and my cheeks heated up, he didn't mean the way I did on his thighs right? Messing his thighs up in that way.

"Touch me." He rasped pressing his nose against me, "Touch me, please."

He begged and I placed my hand on his head, weaving my fingers through his hair as he repeatedly kissed at my stomach.

I looked at my fingers In his hair. They were weaved in black and white strands that fell unruly over the back of my palms. I pressed onto his scalp massaging carefully and contended sighs came from him and his breathing steadied, almost peaceful.

It didn't take long before he fell asleep with his head on me, hands wrapped tightly around me, it was comforting.

I hoped that he would remember tonight just like I would remember it as I was hanging onto his drunken words seeing hope in them that he would be cool with me someday and not worry about me leaving him.

_______________

Well, what do you all think🥺

Don't forget to vote and comment loves❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 214K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
1.1M 37.8K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
44 21 7
A Dark Romance story by Alysha J. Black PLOT My life was perfect... I came from a good, solid family and my future was bright. I was pursuing my drea...