HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 9

4.9K 95 7
By ReenaSk

Episode 9:

Y/n: Jas.....

Her name came from my mouth as a whisper and can be hearable to my beside one's...... twitching his eyebrows tae said.....

V: is she really Jasmine....????

Jk: jas means your sister......???

Suga: Wait...who..is...Jasmine....????

Jhope: are you perhaps talking about aladdin's Jasmine.....huh...

Y/n: GODD.........will you all stay quiet....she is Jasmine....MY YOUNGER SISTER.........

BTS: WHAT....?????

And i took a glance at yeri & jas who held eachother's hair in a fist.......... still arguing and fighting with eachother,,,we all widened our eyes when jas twisted yeri's arm after releasing her hair from yeri.......

V: ohhhh...Nooooo........

Y/n: JASS.........STOP..............

I shouted and We all ran towards her getting their attention....

Jas: unni.......

Yeri: leave...me.... stupid girl.......

Y/n: jas...jas.... stop it...leave her.... What are you doing leave her....

Jas: no way unni.....I'll teach her a lesson... She bad mouthed about you & me......

Yeri: unni???? Wait...wait....is y/n your unni... that you were talking earlier...

Jas: yess....she is my unni and I'm her sister......i came here to meet her only..

Y/n: jas...now leave her...she is my friend.... please..we will talk calmly....

Jas: but unni....

Y/n: leave her i say........

Pouting at y/n jas left yeri's hand...

Yeri: ouchhh.......

Y/n: are you okay yeri????

Yeri: do you really think after getting into a fight with your sister I'll be ok......

Y/n: I'm sorry on behalf of her....

Yeri: it's okay.....

Y/n: jas,,, why you came here.....

Jas: haahhh...are you for real unni??? How can you forgot about me... didn't you the one who told me that you'll pick me up from my university,,,i have called you many times but you didn't answered any of my calls,,, and getting worried about you i directly came here but instead of you,, i encountered with this watchman & this girl.......

I cursed myself,,,Yeah...i forgot about her,,, today is her first day in university which is near to this bighit building 🏢.....

Y/n: I'm really sorry jas,,,i kept my phone in silent & i forgot to turn on it..... and uncle I'm sorry for the trouble you faced.... please forgive her.....

Watchman: it's okay dear....tell her to not do such type of things again.....

Y/n: what....??? What she did.....???

I looked at jas while asking, she pouted making me more confused...

Watchman: she jumped from the wall to get inside.....

BTS: WHAT???👀👀👀

Han,aera&eun: WHAT??????

They all shocked as hell looking at the big compound walls......and i face palmed🤦 knowing about her

Han: girl are you kidding us...how did you do that...i mean it's not that easy...

Jas: haha.... it's so easy for me... because i have black belt in karate.....

Jimin:WOW...... that's sooo amazing.....

Finally hearing jimin's voice jas attention went towards him and all the members who was standing there having no idea &amazed by her.....

Jas: OHHH...MY....GOD....BTS......

She shouted loudly & whined in happiness,,,making me smile & others too... at her childish behaviour.....You don't know she is a big fan of them......

Jas: oh...my....i can't believe...they are infront of me...unni...unni pinch me...

Y/n: huh....what.....???

Jas: pinch me....to realise that I'm not dreaming.....

V: ofcourse you're not dreaming Angry kitten.....

Jas: oppa.......

She immediately went and hugged him lovingly.....making me & tae oppa  smile at her......

Jas: i missed you very much oppa.....

V: haha...me tooo.....hmm...y/n you're right....this angry kitten didn't changed even a bit.....

Jas: ahhh..... will you stop calling me angry kitten,,,I'm not a kid now,,, I'm 20yrs old adult now....

V: so what... for me you're still little angry kitten who gets hyper easily in a matters which you don't like.....btw i must say you looks more cuter than before.....

Jas: ohh.... really ☺️ thank you......and wait....what you all are weared.... hahaa haha.... it's soo funny.... hahaa...

Everyone looks at her confused and look back at themselves from up to down,,,and they are still in those dresses which they weared for run episode earlier......

A Hour Later........

It's been a hour ,,, still jas laughing at them continuously and everyone looking at her pissed off......

Jimin: Huyng tell me,,, is we all looks that much funny to her....????

Jhope: not funny....i think 🤔 like jokers.....see she couldn't even control her laughing .......

Suga: maybe...look at our dresses... huh....i didn't signed for all these type of things....huh.... now look how that girl laughing at us.....aargghhhh.... Han...noonaaa....can i get my normal clothes back.....i want to change..... I can't tolerate this,,, this girl is laughing at us since hour....

Han: you can yoongi.... the shoot was already completed.....you all too... And don't forget to remove your makeup,, girls help them.... I'm going to talk with sejin sir,,, you all carry on....

Saying that Han left..... and all members changed to their  routine...

Y/n: jas Stop it now..... you're annoying them.......

Jas: I'm soo sorryyy....hahaa... seriously unni...haha that was soo funny...aishh....haha...my stomach was hurting now .....

Jk: if you laugh this continuously,, it'll hurts right......

He came after changing his clothes with a smile on his face..... and asked y/n to remove his makeup....

Jas: ohh...jungkook sshi....I'm sorry.... it's too much right but really i can't control after seeing you all in those dresses.... I'm sorry....

When y/n was doing her work jas observed that jk kept on staring at y/n  with a small smile on his face, while talking to jas....

Jk: it's okay......and also call me jungkook.... there is no need any formalities b/w us....

Me & jas kept confused faces.....

Jk: what??? Didn't you get...i mean you're our y/n's sister means you're also one of us,,so can talk with us freely..... okay.....

Jas: our......y/n.......haaaa...... from when..... what's going on.....is you both......

I widened my eyes.... what this girl is trying say.....

Y/n: jas.... what are you saying.... There is nothing li-like that.....

Jas: what nothing???i was just about to ask that you both are good friends??

Y/n: ooo...i thought......

Jas: what you thought.....???

Jk: maybe she thought that you're thinking that we are in relationship...

I went speachless and done with these  two duck heads.....

Jas: haaahhh!!!!! Unni is it true.....

Jk: haha don't be surprised...there is nothing like that...we are good friends for now....if your unni wants your thought to be true..i don't have any objection..... what will you say y/n...

God ....he again started his crying talks and winked at me with a smirk...

Jas: ohh.. really is there any chance...

Y/n: will you stop your nonsense jas.....jk you too.....take this tissue and wipe it on your face.....

I handed him with a done expression.. causing him to laugh at me with a proud.....and scratched on his back hair......

Y/n: jas let's go home.....

Jimin: HEY... GIRL.... Will you Come TOMORROW....???

Jas: YESS.....

Jimin: BYEE......y/n....bye....

Y/n: How????

Jas: what???

Y/n: jimin oppa.... talking to you this friendly.....

Jas: (flips hair) that is what Jasmine... No one can ignore me....

V: Hey are you both leaving already....

When we both heading out,,,tae oppa came out ready to go to his house...

Jas: yes... unni not letting me stay here for few more minutes... everyone is good here... everyone is my friend...

V: haha this early you made all of them your friends great!!! And don't worry you can come here whenever you want I'll talk to watchman uncle...

Jas: really oppa...!!!!!

V: hmm....and come I'll drop you to bus stop...

Y/n: no oppa..... it's not that late we will go..... don't worry.....

V: but y/n....

Y/n: it's okay oppa.....and you have to go early today right.... You said some guest are coming to your house.....go other wise you'll get late.....

V: oo...yeah...dad's old friends are coming...yeah i have to go early....ok then see you tomorrow bye ,take care you both......

Y/n& jas: BYE......

Saying that we left from their......

Jk: V.......V.....who are those guests bro...

He asked by putting his hands around taehuynge's shoulders.....

V: just dad's some old deague friends...

Jk: ooo...is they brought any marriage proposal for you... hahaha.....

V: jungkookahh........stop...hahaa

They both left to their places teasing eachother......

AT Taehuynge's house.....

V:Eommaaa....

Mrs.kim: ohh....my bear 🐻 came early today......

V: how can I not When appa asked me to come.....

Mrs.kim: you obey's your appa's words more yourself right....

V: haha..not only appa's..my eomma's toooo..... where is appa by the way...

Mrs.kim: in leaving room...talking with his so called friends.....go he is waiting for you....

V: haha....why you hate them eomma..

Mrs.kim: because they deserve that... they aren't good but acts as innocent good persons.... and you appa don't understand that.....huh.. leave it go say hi and come,, don't sit too long with them okay....

V: yess.. your highness....haha...

Mrs.kim: pabo...go.... I'll prepare your dinner....hehe....

Taehunge went to his father.... and saw him with his three aged friends...

V: hi appa.....

Mr.kim:son... hii.....tae... come....sit here... I'm talking about you only....

Smile towards them he went and sat beside his father....

Mr.kim: tae you remembered them they are our neighbours at deague... My friends back then.....

V: ofcourse appa i remember them..hello uncle's....

Friends: Hello...

Freind.1: you grow up very well taehunge....

Friend.2: yeah...we can see you're getting too much fandom all over the world....my daughter is your big fan you know....hahaa.... you remember her you used to play with her back then.....

V: hmmm.. maybe..... tell her my greetings....

Friend.3: i heard that mr.choi's daughter working in your bighit company...is it true....

V: yes... uncle y/n is working there...

Friend.3:ohhh....where they are leaving....mr&mrs.choi.....

As i was about to open my mouth to say but stopped after hearing my dad's anger.....

Mr.kim: HANUEL..... you didn't came here to talk about them right....

Friend.3:but ..i was..just...

Mr.kim: STOP IT.....i don't want to hear his & his family's name....we don't have any relation with them... YOU GET THAT.....

V pov: i was shocked to my dad's reply.... what he was saying... WHY HE WAS BEHAVING LIKE THAT......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 103 46
Falling in love with someone before setting eyes on her...
97 2 8
56 0 14
This is a story about freedom, art and love.