another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle πŸ‘
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

mission (3)

110 5 0
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

They went to Alyssa's house. " You should go get ready . And also you should try on your new clothes" Alyssa said while gave them the clothes. " Oh thank you Alyssa" George said.

Ranboo pov:

We went to queen room. We saw her laying on the bed. " So how many does she sleep ?" I asked. " Well I think like 20 years " Purple answered. " Woah did she age ?" Tommy asked while looked at the queen. " What is kind the question is that ?" Purple asked. " Of course she's age " Punz answered. Tommy looked at Tubbo. Tubbo looked at me. And I looked at Karl . I saw Karl was thinking about something. He finally said " I think we can help her." Karl said. " What ?!?!" Purple yelled. Punz looked at Karl surprised. Tubbo and Tommy looked at Karl with a surprise face too. " Well how can we help her ?" I asked. " Well the queen was coma in 20 years. And she need some plant to wake her up" Karl answered. Karl opened his book. " Are you sure that you can do it ?" Tommy asked. " Yeah but I need your help " Karl said. " Well we can do anything. " Tubbo said.
Punz looked at Purple. Purple said " we have celebration tomorrow" ." What is it ?" Tubbo said. " Well it's my birthday." Punz said. " Oh. " I said. " Well I think we need a plan." Tommy said. Purple and Punz looked at us with confused face " Karl do you find anything?" I asked. " Well I found it but I think it will cost a lot of my energy to make it." Karl said. " But are you sure that you are going to ok ?" Tubbo asked. " Yeah" Karl answered. " Well then Tubbo and Tommy should prepare the place for celebration tomorrow. And I will try to find Quackity, Sapnap, Dream, and George. " I said. Karl looked at me then said " well you should be careful because there might be a lot of creatures "." Well it's only the birthday party . You know. There are nothing big . " Punz said. " Well as I said that it will cost my energy right ?" Karl said. Punz nobbed. " Well It will kinda damage the place" Karl said. " And that's why we need Tubbo and Tommy prepare the place. They need to put the protection devices . " I said. " And here is the plant ! " Karl said . He shown the picture to us.

( Picture from Pinterest)

" Well it looks like normal flower to me." Purple said. " Well it looks like normal flower but it's rare . " Karl said. " Well at our place, it cost a lot of money to buy it. " Tommy said. " You have seen it ?" Karl asked. " Yeah ! But it was my last time to see it." Tommy said. " Well why don't we prepare the place for celebration." Tubbo said and dragged Tommy with him. " I need to watch them . Or they will destroy the place. " Purple said and ran . " Well I have to go " I said . I ran out of the room . I heard Karl yelled " be careful!" . I smiled .

On my way to forest , I walked around and saw a creature. It was enderman?
' why are they here ?' I thought. I looked at it again . It started teleport everywhere. I teleported next to it. It seemed surprise. I looked at the enderman up and down. The enderman is a girl. She started talk to me. ' oh shoot! I haven't learn enderman language!' I thought. She began talk and talk. I was so confused then I heard the noise. It was the creature. The creature looked like enderman but it covered with wine. It had found me. The creature ran toward me. I teleported behind it back. It started swing this hand. I pulled out my sword and blocked it. ' damn it !' I thought. The enderman started teleport on the creature head and started punch at the creature. The creature caught the enderman and threw her away. " No!" I yelled. I teleported on top of it head and killed it. The creature was kill. I teleported to enderman. I looked at her. Then I heard she said enderman language. I was still confused. But I heard she said. " B3hīnd ---" . I was confused then I looked at the back to see many creatures. The creature started ran toward me . I teleported away from it. Then one of them caught me. I teleported again. I swing my sword at the creature. I ran away from them but they caught up. They caught me and almost started to eat me. ' f**k' I thought then my eyes grew violet . The portal came out of nowhere. Then the endermans came out one by one and started attack the creature. The creature let go of me. I teleported away and pulled out my sword to fight with endermans. After the fight , I looked at the endermans . The endermans looked at me and smiled at me . They went to the portal . The portal started disappear. ' oh my god !!! Did I discover my new magic ?!' I thought of myself. I was really happy. But there was one more thing. I can't find Dream, Sapnap, Quackity and George. I ran to village.' wait... I can teleport. Omg how can I be so stupid ' I thought then I teleported.

Tubbo pov :

We went to prepare the place for celebration. We put the protection devices everywhere. " Why don't Karl make plant now ?" Purple asked. " Well he need energy for summon the plant" I answered. Purple sighed. Tommy asked" hey Tubbo, do we have clothes to wear ?" ." Oh wait no, we aren't!!" I said. Tommy looked at me with his shock face. " Oh god !!!" Tommy yelled. " Well you can shop here " Purple said. " We don't have money " Tommy said. I nobbed. Purple sighed and said " you can use my money ..." . " Thank !!!" We said and we ran to shop. " Oh god ..." I heard Purple said.

Punz pov :

" Well why don't you summon the plant today ?" I asked. " Oh well I need energy . So I decide to do it tomorrow. " Karl said. " Oh I see " I said. " Well you know it's kinda release for me that have you guy to be here and help us. " I said. Karl looked at me. " Well I only thought that humans are so cruel when I was a kid. And I never trust human. But it change when I met you guy. Tommy , Tubbo, Ranboo and you " I said. Karl smiled at me and said " well some human are cruel like you said. They are evil . They are only care about money. But you're wrong. There are some humans that are very nice like us. They want to help other too. You know " Karl said and giggled. I blushed at his giggled. ' oh my god !!!' I thought.
We saw Ranboo teleport here. " Do you find them ?" Karl asked while standing up. Oh yeah, we still sat down." No..." Ranboo said. " I think maybe they were in this village." I said. " I think you are right " Karl said. " Maybe we ca-". " Who are ready for the clothes??!!" Tommy yelled. " Huh ? " Ranboo said. " We were shopping for clothes. You know. Tomorrow will be celebration." Tommy said. Tubbo nobbed with excited. I looked at Purple who looked like a zombie. " You're ok ?" I asked. " Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine !" Purple said.
" What did you do to Purple?" Karl asked. " Well we spend Purple's money " Tubbo answered. Tommy and Tubbo smiled awkwardly. Ranboo yelled " why don't you tell me ??" . " Huh?" Tubbo said. " Y...y....you guy went to shop without me !?" Ranboo yelled. " Oh god !!!" Purple yelled and ran away. We started laugh.

______________________________________

So how are you ?
Hehe
Well that's all bye !!!
And don't forget to eat and drink.
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂😃
Sorry if there are mistakes and yeah.

1304 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.3K 27
nobody knows but Karl is a Timetraveler but he is also immortal. When he travels he comes home late this makes Sapnap and Quackity worried. They thi...
50.7K 1.7K 16
His favorite color. The color dream wears almost everyday, because it was the only one George could see properly. George is gone. He went missing a...
112K 4.4K 18
Karl Jacobs is an innocent man who's grown up in the overworld, banned from going through the "portal to hell" as his parents called it. He never kne...
74.6K 1.9K 15
" its cold " -karl ------------------ "WHERE THE FUCK IS KARL"...... karls gone missing out of no where, no one knows where he is or how it happened;...