another world ( karlnapity...

由 fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... 更多

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

new mission

188 6 5
由 fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Karl and George walked to school while Sapnap, Quackity, and Dream flew to school. Dream sat on Sapnap. Sapnap was angry that he was almost drop Dream.

At principal's office.

" So what is the new mission?" Quackity asked. " Well you guy need to get more information about this magical forest" puffy said while show them the place.

( Picture from Pinterest)

" Ohhh forest !" Karl yelled. " I know right ?!" Someone said . And it was Tubbo ." Huh why are they here ??" Dream said and point at bench trio. " What ? You guy think that we cannot go on the mission?" Tommy asked while crossed his hand. " Duh " Dream said. " F**k you !" Tommy yelled. Dream rolled his eyes. " Well please take a good care of us " Ranboo said while covered Tommy's mouth. " Sure!" Karl and George said. " Well so we only have a one picture because our team have gone missing when they took this picture. We don't know if they died or not " puffy explained. " Hmmm what an interesting forest " Karl said. " When we will go ?" Sapnap asked. " Tomorrow" puffy said. " And also you need some protection and here it is " puffy said and gave Quackity a bow .

( Picture from Pinterest)
" This is for you " she said. Then she gave Dream a sword.

( Picture from Pinterest)
" This is one for you Dream. " Then she gave a sword to Sapnap .

( Picture from Pinterest)
" And here is for you guy " puffy said and gave the items to bench trio.

( Picture from Pinterest)
Tommy's sword

( Picture from Pinterest)
Ranboo's sword .

( Picture from Pinterest)
" Why are you give me this principal puffy?" Tubbo asked. " Well you are good at control animal so I give you this animal egg. I don't know what that egg is . However it will hatch soon." Puffy explained. " Ohh ok" Tubbo said. " And here is for you , George "

( Picture from Pinterest)
She gave George a sword .( The left one). " Cool!" George said. " And last this is for you , Karl " puffy said and smile.

(Picture from Pinterest)
" Woah!" Karl said. " What can it do ?"Karl asked. " Well we only know that it can give a lot of information when you ask it." Puffy replied.  Karl smiled. " Wait wait how he doesn't get sword, or bow like us ?" Tommy asked. Karl and Puffy looked at each other then they laughed. " What so funny ?" Tommy asked. " Oh nothing dear" Puffy answered. " Now you should go to prepare " Puffy said . She used her magic to move them out if the office. " She didn't answer my question..." Tommy said.
Then they went to their home. Karl went to the room and looked at his watch. He made a portal. He went in to see many timelines. Karl moved his hand forward to see what will happen. Karl saw everything. ' oh boy..' Karl thought then he accidentally moved his hand backward to see what happened last night. Karl quickly closed his eyes with a blushed then another hand move forward. " Such a coward!" Karl said. Karl went to Inbetween to read book.

( Time skip)

Karl and George had prepared. Karl had a conversation with George . They saw Sapnap, Quackity, Dream and bench trio waited them. " Sorry we're late." Karl said. " Nah we just got here." Tommy said.
" Why don't we go ?" George asked. " Ok " they said. Then he began to walk. When they arrive at the forest, they saw a lot of mystery tree, or other thing. " What the hell is this ???" Sapnap asked and almost picked it up. " Wait no ! " Karl ran to Sapnap and caught his hand. " It's the mushrooms. When someone pick it up, they will get poison. " Karl explained. " Yeah, I heard that it's only take 1 min to kill them " Tubbo said. " That is correct" Karl said then pat Tubbo's head. Tubbo smiled.
They went in the forest. They saw three ways. " So what will we do ?" Ranboo asked. " Well we will make three groups. First group, Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. Second group, Tommy, Tubbo, and ranboo or the bench trio. And last group is George and I " Dream explained. They agreed but Karl looked at the bench trio who are kinda scared and nervous. " Well ... I think I should go with Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo." Karl said. ''why ?" Quackity asked. " Well they don't seem to have experience on mission. And it might go wrong if we leave them alone. And beside , Sapnap and Quackity are strong enough. " Karl explained. " Well if you said so" Dream said.
Karl looked at the bench trio who are release. Karl smiled. Then they went in deep forest. Karl and bench trio went to first way. Sapnap and Quackity went to second way. And Dream and George went to last way. They started their adventure.

Tommy pov :

It's kinda release to have Karl here. I mean we don't have experience like Karl said. ' Wait it means that I'm scared  ?!. ' I thought ' nah I am not scared of anything!!' I thought. " What wrong Tommy?" Karl asked " I am fine " I said. Then suddenly we heard a noise from nowhere. Karl looked everywhere where but he saw nothing. Tubbo , Ranboo and I tried to look everywhere but we saw nothing too. Then I felt that sharp knife next to my neck. Tubbo was shock. Ranboo looked at me worry. Karl ran Infront of them and said " let him go!" . I turned to see an elf ? " Why should I ' the elf said. Tubbo quickly controlled the birds to attack the elf but the elf quickly blocked it. Ranboo teleported next to him but he swing the knife at Ranboo. Karl used the wine to wrap the elf but he cut it easily. I opened my wing hardly to make the elf flew away. I ran quickly toward Karl. But the elf tried to sneak attack at me. However Karl used the wine to wrap around him. The elf almost cut the wine but Karl used the wine to get the knife. " Who the hell are you ?" I yelled. " You dare to attack us !! " The elf yelled. " B***h you are the one who attack us " I yelled .
" What is your name ?" Karl asked. " Why the hell are you wanting my name ?" The elf said. " Because he said so " Tubbo said . The ground started shake then the creature came out from the ground. I knew that it was Tubbo's ability. I looked at him then I saw something on his neck. " What the hell is this ?" I asked and point at the neck. " It's none of your business!" The elf yelled. I slapped his face. " Who say that you can shout at me ?" I asked him . I felt my eyes grew red. Then the mark started appear on my face. The mark slowly filled my face. But Tubbo calmed me down. I calmed down and saw the elf in fear. " I...I " the elf was stun to speak. Ranboo looked at me then said " I think you discover your new ability" . " Really !?" I yelled. " Yeah... " He said but in sad voice. " Hey what wrong Ranboo?" Tubbo asked. " Well you guy already discover your new ability. But I haven't. " Ranboo said. " Hey ... You know that you will be next when we have another mission or now " Tubbo said. Ranboo smiled at Tubbo. I looked at them then turned to Karl . " So what is your name ?" Karl said. " I ... I am Punz " the elf replied
" Well hello Punz, I am Karl , this is Tommy " he pointed at me " and Tubbo is the short one and Ranboo is the tall one. " Karl said. Then he removed the vine. I looked at him confused. But he didn't run away. " Well Punz why were you attack me ?" I asked. " Well in the past humans were attack the elf. And they use elf as their slave. Use our blood to make the medicine. Use our tear to make a diamond. And they put our queen on coma..." Punz replied. " Oh ... I'm sorry to hear about your queen " Karl said. Punz looked so surprised. " What are you so surprised about ?" I asked him. We all looked at him. " Well when I was young, my parent always say that humans are so cruel . They don't care about themselves or us or other creatures. They only care about money, diamond, coins, and gold." Punz replied. " Well you know some humans are good but some humans are bad." Ranboo said. " Oh... I never realized that..." Punz said. " And now you realize about it now " Karl said while pat his hand. Oh I forgot to tell you he still sat down .,. Punz looked at Karl then I saw a little BLUSH??? . " Woah my guy why are you blushing?" I asked. " He must be blush at Karl " Tubbo said excited. Ranboo laughed. " S...shut up !!" Punz yelled. I laughed out loud . Punz started to ran toward me to shut me up but I ran away from him. He chased me .

______________________________________

Holy honk 100+ reader ?!?!
Thank you so much .
And yeah I will try to upload more chapter.
And don't forget to eat and drink.
Bye !
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂

1527 words

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.3K 27
nobody knows but Karl is a Timetraveler but he is also immortal. When he travels he comes home late this makes Sapnap and Quackity worried. They thi...
125 40 5
[Completed.] George is the prince of Marina--charming, fun, and a social butterfly. His kingdom decides to host a party for those in the kingdom's al...
112K 4.4K 18
Karl Jacobs is an innocent man who's grown up in the overworld, banned from going through the "portal to hell" as his parents called it. He never kne...
20.6K 372 53
George Davidson also known as Georgenotfound got kicked out of his house so he stayed at his friend named Karl's house. He met two new people there b...