HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

Autorstwa ReenaSk

Romantic... Więcej

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 8

4.9K 106 3
Autorstwa ReenaSk

Episode 8:

Jeebam: babyy......are you surprised to see me here........

Y/n pov: he came front holding a wine bottle in his hand and gulping it in one go while glancing at me with anger.......

Y/n: why are you stalking me,,,

Jeebam: haha.... don't you know why... you....you.....disrespected me infront of all people,,, and do you think that I'll let you go that easily.... tch,,tch,,tch....Not at all baby girl.....I'll make you mine either you agree are NOT.......

Saying that he marched close towards me....

Y/n: do-don't come near........ HELP.....

Jeebam: hahaa....no one is going to save you from me...

I was about run from there,, but he was quick enough to stop me by helding my wrist, and pinned me forcefully to the wall, making me growl in pain and started to cry in a fear......

Y/n: LEAVE MEE....... HELP...... SOMEONE Please HELP........

Jeebam: Shhhhh...... don't shout,,, you know you're the first girl who rejected & slapped me which effected my ego.. and you're going to pay for that.....

Saying that he came near to kiss me, and i turned my face to left side making him to attack on my neck...and started to suck like a beast.. i was crying & struggling in his grip trying to free,,, helding my handbag with my trembling hands i hit him on the face which makes him to back little,taking the opportunity i started to run but my trembling body & legs couldn't make it , and i fall on the ground.......

Jeebam: nice try baby girl...but also a another wrong move....

Y/n: pl-please.......let...let me goo....

He was not ready to hear any pleadings off mine... looking at the monster coming close to me, i started to move back then something was catch on my hands,, and it was wine bottle 🍾 which he thrown minutes ago,,, not wasting any second i hitt on his head hard, making his forehead to blead & bottle broke into pieces and he fell on the ground growling hard,,, i ran from there not wasting even a second,,, not looking back and not even caring about his threatens...

Jeebam: I WON'T LEAVE YOU....///////////

NOW............

Y/n: after that incident i didn't came out of the house even locked myself inside the room in a fear,, and we shifted to another house to not get caught by that ruthless monster....it took a lot time for me to recover from the trauma..... After months i got a job here and i almost forgot that incident until yeri bring such type of topic yesterday when we were going...

Yeri: ohh... I'm sorry y/n...i didn't know that you have faced such type of things....

Y/n: it's okay.....

After hearing to y/n,jk & V burned in anger...on that basterd who tried to force y/n.....

Jk pov: i don't know why i got a urge to punch on that basterds face, don't know why I'm getting angery,, and i took a glance at tae who sat there with the same angry look like me,,, but later i realised one thing,,,, it makes sense why tae was getting angry but what about me....????? I didn't understand this feeling,,,but one thing for sure i wanted to protect her as a friend,,,i really wanted to continue a friendship thing with her...

Han: okay forgot about that jerk y/n,,, you are at safe place he can't find you here,,,ok....

Y/n hummed to her.......

After my work done,i was waiting outside of the building for yeri to come and we both heed to our house but she was still not came....

Y/n: aishh..... this girl......

When i was waiting for her then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder making me flinch badly,, because of the sudden fear my legs imbalanced making me about to fall on floor but i didn't fall,, the person held me holding my wrist and by putting his another hand on my tiny waist and slowly opening my eyes i looked at the person,,,,it was jungkook...........

Jk: are you okay......

He asked calmly making me feel comfortable,,, and his hot breath hitting on face making me feel butterflies in my stomach,,, gulping this unknown feeling i just nodded as ok.....i couldn't able speak because of the closeness and stood straight backing away from him...... clearing his throat he again spoke....

Jk: ahhh....if you don't mind can i drop you at your place......

I forrowed my eyebrows.....why he was asking...

Y/n: no.... it's okay,,,i can go myself and thank you for asking....

Jk: let me nahhh..... after knowing about your past memory,,,, i was feared a little,,,so please let me drop you.....

I got more confused now,,,why he was worrying about me.....

Y/n: and why are you worried..???

He paused for a seconds not able answer me,, and i was about to ask again but stopped hearing tae oppa's voice....

V: y/n you didn't left already.....

Y/n: waiting for yeri....oppa....

V: ohhh.... come I'll drop you,,and also i don't have any work right now....and kookie you go to your room and take rest okay.... you worked hard today..... You must be tired right.........

When tae oppa said that,,,,,jk immediately glanced at him annoyingly,,, and tae oppa look back at him with a smirk....

Yeri: y/n.... let's........goooo.... what are you two doing here.....

V,jk: I........(staring at eachother) WANT (staring).....TO.....(staring)......

Me & yeri looks eachother getting annoyed by them....

Yeri: what's wrong with them.....

Y/n: i don't have any idea tooo......

Sighing at themselves they again about to say something and stopped..

Jk: you carry on....(said to V)

V: nothing.... just saying that we both wants to drop you.....

Yeri: but wh........

Y/n: okay oppa no problem.....

Y/n: shhh.... don't say anything if you want get rid of this awkward moment.....

She wishpered to yeri,,, making her to node her head in agreement........god knows what's running in their minds she thoughts to herself ...........
.
.
.
3YEARS LATER...........

Y/n pov: are you shocked.....yes you're right 3years passed since i have started working in bighit,,,and now I'm turned to 22yrs old,,,not to lie i really liked these place, these people's and my work here....i don't know when time goes this fast,, still i feel like i joined here from few days,,, and every person here are soo humble & caring to eachother and coming to BTS members they achieved many hits & awards in these years,,,a beautiful bond connected between me them,,,

And jungkook...at first he annoyed me with his actions,, later i realised he is a very good & caring person,,, and we became good friends now.........

Jimin: nooo... jungkook.. it's not mee...

Jk: i don't believe..... you.....

Jimin: YAAAAHHHH....jerk... Why don't you believe... it's really not me.... Stop chasing me....

When i entered in, i saw jk chasing jimin oppa with a angry 💢 face,, and all the members are enjoying the view laughing at them.....

Y/n: what happened unni....

Han: hahaa...jk thinks that jimin drank his banana milk....haahaa they will never grow up....... even though he turned to 23 now, he is still a kid by heart...... jimin..jungkook stop...., now sit you have run episode today come on get ready.....

And the run episode shoot went hilarious with their funny actions....now i got that why their army girls ready to die for them,,,,they all are such an angles......

After completing the shoot,,we all sat talking casually to eachother......

V: y/n i heard you again shifted to another house..is it true.....

Y/n: yes oppa....we recently shifted to another house and it is big than the previous one,,,,jack oppa started his business career,,, for that he wanted a spacious house to held some business deals at home and to not look low infront of business partners.....
.
.
.

Yeri is just walking here & there,,, then she saw a girl arguing with a watchman at gate ,,,, twitching her eyebrows she went out......

Yeri: who is she...????

Yeri: HEY girl..... what do you want....

???: I wanted to come inside...

Yeri: are you a president's daughter that we let you inside,,, don't you know what place is this.... just go from here.....

???: Ofcourse I'm not president's daughter,,,but you don't know who I'm was.....my unn......
Before that girl say further yeri start a mocking laugh at her......

Yeri: hahaahaa......who are you...are you belongs to any underground mafia,,,haha that you're highliting yourself....huh....hahaa...

???: Don't irritate me with your laugh I'm already pissed off.... wait I'll call my unni.....

Yeri: unni??? Yeah your unni must be the leader of your underground mafia...hahaaa......such a fools......

???: How dare you calling me & my unni fools....you bitch..........

Yeri widened her eyes 👀 in shock getting that word from the girl......

Yeri: haah!!!! How dare you called me bitch.... I'm going to kill YOU......
.......
..............

V: tell my best wishes to him.....

Y/n: definitely......

As i was talking to him then aera came inside hurriedly panting heavily grabbing everyone's attention.....

Y/n: what happened....aera unni....

Aera: yeri...yeri...got into a fight with a girl....

Y/n: What????? Where......

Aera: outside......

Suga: to whom this girl get into fight...

Aera: i don't know...but the girl wanted to come inside to meat someone here.......

Jk: is she a army girl...???

Aera: i don't know.....

Y/n: stop thinking.... first let's go and see to whom she was arguing.....

Saying that we all went outside to stop yeri.....my eyes widened seeing the scene,,, seeing the person to whom yeri fighting with...........

Y/n: JAS......................

******************___**************

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

757K 30.3K 17
.
1.9K 103 46
Falling in love with someone before setting eyes on her...